Robin's Loving Family - Cover

Robin's Loving Family

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 4 : The Night of the Slumber Party Looms Closer

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 : The Night of the Slumber Party Looms Closer - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

The next morning was Thursday and as usual since their parent’s left, Jax walked into Robin’s room early to wake her up. “Robin time to get up.” However due to another peanut butter sandwich it came out as “Goblin ime to gee up”. Figuring she would understand it he moved into the kitchen to get some breakfast items ready.

Morning felt like it came all too soon, and as she awoke from Jax’s mumbled entreaty, Robin jumped across the hall, taking a quick shower, stopping to look at herself in the mirror as she dried off. She thought she still looked the same, though there was a bit of a knowing light in her eyes, something that said, at least to herself, that she was not completely clueless of the ways of boys.

Dressing, she was about to pull on her panties, and, remembering some of the near misses the day before, decided to just skip them ... why bother ... except for her period perhaps ... Brushing her skirt down over her hips, she flipped her hair back over her shoulder with a pert little shake, and smiled, eager to get to school and tell her friends about the sleepover. Quickly eating, she was almost bouncing in her shoes as Jax performed his now familiar inspection, noting out loud that she could wear panties today.

When Robin arrived into the kitchen Jax walked up to her, squatted down, and had her lift her skirt ... it was Thursday so he was a little surprised to find her commando. There was also something else, he was close enough to smell that she was aroused, and it seemed quite badly. He figured it was left over from last night so he didn’t make an issue of it. “You know it’s Thursday you can wear panties today.”

“Oh ... well ... I’ve gotten used to it ... it’s kinda ... you know ... funner!” she said, blushing a bit, not really wanting to explain everything.

When she said she was fine and thought this was ‘funner’ Jax just smiled. The girl did have some other news to share, Samantha and Kyle had agreed to vacate the house on Friday night. Jax just shook his head and smiled... “Then you can have your sleepover. How many of your friends will you have? Also, do you want anything special to eat or drink, or for entertainment. I know you don’t have these often and we can afford some extra expenditures.”

As they drove to school, she told him that it would be 3 or 4 girls total, and that maybe if they could have her favorite deep dish pizza, have the stuff to make homemade caramel popcorn, and watch some pay per views ... that would probably rock.

Meeting Amber and Cyndi for lunch, Robin excitedly told them about her plans, and made them call right away and get permission for tomorrow night. Informing them that only Jax would be there, but he’s like way responsible, she was surprised to see Cyndi’s eyes light up ... as if that was another reason to go to the sleepover. After much back and forth discussion, Amber suggested they also invite Bree ... she’d been over to Amber’s a few times, and Amber said she was really fun at sleepovers ... giving Cyndi a significant look.

“Oh, sure ... I like Bree ... just don’t have many classes with her this year ... but ... I think 4 of us would be perfectly fine ... I told Jax 2 or 3 girls besides myself.

Cyndi’s mind was a bit distracted, as when Robin mentioned that only Jax was going to be home, she immediately imagined him talking and playing with them ... wondering if he would even bother even talking to girls like them ... he was so ... tall ... so ... fine...

Amber had a suspicion, she had been watching the way Robin was moving and based on her past experience with her wild friend Bree, she wanted to verify her suspicions. As the two walked over to the shelves to put their lunch trays away, she stayed close to Robin’s side, and as they turned a corner, briefly out of sight of everyone, she reached over and slid her hand up the back of Robin’s thigh, sliding up to confirm that she had no underwear on.

“Amber!” Robin stopped, gasping, turning around to see if anyone had seen. ‘Oh ... hush ... I was pretty sure you were doing what I thought you were doing ... figured it would be more efficient to find out myself, rather than ask you and have you lie to me!” Amber replied, her eyes dancing with delight. “What has gotten into you ... you were always such a ... you know ... goody two shoes!”

Pausing a moment to let her heart fall back into her chest, Robin considered how to explain. “Um ... I read about it ... on a Truth or Dare website ... and I get ‘point’s if I do a dare ... more if I would prove it, but that I would never do...” she said, coming up with something that she’d looked at once a couple weeks ago, and might help explain her behavior.

“Ooooh ... we should look at those on the sleepover!!” Amber said excitedly. She had always been the most adventurous of the three, well, except for Bree who was not really a part of the group ... not yet at least ... Cyndi was always a bit of a dreamer, kinda like Robin, though not near as gullible and spacy ... Confusing Robin had always been a sort of fun game for the three of them, though it was never malicious. They still laughed about the time they got her to crawl around all night, since the Surgeon General had said it helped young girls bodies ‘develop’ faster...


School done, Robin jabbered at her brother excitedly, catching him up with everything. She informed him that there would be four girls altogether, listing out Amber, Cyndi and Bree ... everyone had gotten permission, and the plan was to pile into Jax’s car after school tomorrow ... their parents could pick them up on Saturday unless they decided something else in the morning. Making a list of things she wanted to get ready, she added getting the extra air mattress out and some sheets and blankets, as 4 girls cannot fit in her bed ... other than for a quick puppy pile.

Jax smiled to see his youngest sister so happy and animated about her sleepover and he told her four girls all together including her was fine. He asked her to write the list down and then give it to him so he could go pick up the things she wants as well as have everything ready at home before he comes to pick her up from school the next day. With that Jax just drove them both home and told her to get started on her homework as he got dinner ready. He mentioned that Sam wouldn’t be home for dinner so it would be just the two of them.

Just as dinner was ending Samantha walked through the front door alone. Jax arched an eyebrow at his sister wondering where her other half was. Understanding that look the girl shrugged, “Kyle’s mother said he was spending too much time out of the house, so she’s making him stay home tonight and tomorrow, though no big deal about tomorrow since I will be staying with him”. She said this last one as she smiled at Robin, having added that bit for her benefit, basically letting her know that her plans hadn’t changed.

Dinner ended and Jax had his youngest sister do the dishes and then told her she was free the rest of the night. It was probably an hour after this that Samantha strode into Robin’s room. She was wearing the long shirt she seemed to favor on weekends and though the younger sister wouldn’t be able to see it since Sam was standing, It was a good bet she didn’t have any panties on. She was also carrying a small bag with her. She closed the door behind her and sat on Robin’s bed bringing her legs up indian style revealing that truly she didn’t have any underclothes on. “You know, just as you were watching us last night I was watching you, and well I think I need to teach you something else. Luckily we don’t need Kyle or any boy for this ... strip please.” Samantha said, bluntly, as if expecting compliance, however, she didn’t remove her own clothing.

Robin had been about to stop reading and go take a shower, when Samantha came popping into her room, closing the door behind her, which was unusual in itself. When she popped up onto the bed, sitting cross legged and flashing her shorn, pubic region to her, Robin could not help but look, the soft skin stretched and moved a bit as Samantha adjusted herself on the bed. It looked a lot calmer now, compared to how it looked after Kyle and her had sex and walked around the kitchen flaunting themselves to Robin.

Robin removed her clothes almost without thinking, Samantha telling her what to do as if she was in charge or something. As she dropped her skirt off of her now bare hips, she stood a moment, wondering why she was so quick to comply, but curiosity as to what her sister was up to won out...

The older sister waited for the younger to comply and once she was done she upended the bag she had brought in and six sex toys came spilling out. “All you did was rub your clit last night, and even though that is pretty good, that alone could take you awhile to achieve a nice climax, so I am going to show you how you can have more fun when you masturbate. Now, lay down and spread your legs for me.” Samantha moved to sit besides her sister, then reached out and started to slowly run her palm and fingers against the young girl’s mound. Back and forth, slowly and gently... “Now Doesn’t that feel good” she said with a little smile, this was basically what the girl was doing the night before, only this time it was another persons hand.

Again, complying rather quickly, Robin had lain back, moving her legs a bit apart, as her sister came next to her and started touching her ... not touching her normal like - on the shoulder, rather, all over her stomach, and thighs, and then between her legs ... Listening to her words, Robin quickly got over the shock of the sudden intimate contact, and started to react to the touch, feeling her hips start to twitch slightly in response. Her nipples filling and perking up as her whole body slowly came alive.

When Samantha upended her bag of toys, and began to explain about better ways to masturbate, Robin just blushed. She knew about dildo’s of course ... what girl did not ... but to have a pile of them just sitting there between the two girls, as if they were just tinker toys, well, that was a bit unusual.

With her free hand Samantha reached for one of the toys, in was in the shape of an egg and was a bright purple color and had a wire coming out of it that was attached to a small remote. Taking her hand away she placed the egg against her sister’s slit and hit a button on the remote. The toy started to vibrate very quickly and Samantha slowly moved it around Robin’s sex... “That feels good doesn’t it?” the older sister said with a smile. Keeping the egg on her, Samantha reached out for her smallest dildo, it was pretty thin, and meant for beginners and Sam uses it as one of her anal toys now, but it was designed for vaginal use. Putting the toy to her sister’s opening, she began to slowly slide it in.

Barely registering Samantha’s words, Robin could only gasp as she felt a buzzing vibration begin to run over her clit, and the nearby area, sending odd jolts of pleasure straight to her core. Swiftly now, she felt her young body’s quick reaction to the exhilarating stimulation, rapidly swelling her membranes, and moisture flowing freely, much more quickly than when she’d experimented by herself.

Throwing her head back and closing her eyes, she gasped as a long slim something slid into her, adding new, deep, probing sensations to her overworked genital region. Tilting her head to look and see what Samantha was doing, Robin could just see the end of a dildo going in and out of her vagina, while that round buzzing thing continued to press against the outside, driving her tiny clitoris to vibrate in response.

“Oh shit ... Sam ... that’s ... oh ... mmmmm” she said, laying back down, her hips opening, thighs splaying further apart as her body begged for more and more stimulation. Surrendering herself completely to her naughty older sister, Robin let herself be toyed with like a plaything. As the sensations continued, she could feel that wonderful wave begin to build, and as it built, she could feel that it was going to be so big ... so much bigger than ever before, that she started to moan in anticipation.

“Yess ... oh fugg...” she swore as her hips began to push up against the intruder, over and over, before, she flung herself back, shuddering, as the wave crashed over her. Every muscle was taut, she could feel her whole soul explode into a thousand points of light ... and as the probing continued, she could feel her whole being shudder, over and over and over.

Finally, it all stopped ... and she barely nodded as she heard Samantha tell her to ‘play around ‘ with these over the next few days. Would she ever ... that ... was ... amazing.

As she left, Samantha was a little worried that Robin would share everything they had done together (with her and kyle mostly) with her friends the next night. Hopefully, by giving her these toys, she had given her something more interesting, After all, why just tell your friends what you had done when, instead, you can share sex toys with them.


Friday morning arrived, the day of the party, and Robin was almost too excited for words. Their morning routine was it’s usual organized chaos, her pantiless panty inspection actually kind of energizing, as she felt the cool air on her exposed underside, and the calculating gaze of her brother on her sex. Robin was discovering there was a subtle power in her privates, and feeling them, seeing them, touching them, was a lovely new game.

After breakfast Jax took Robin to school and told her he should have everything set up for them by the time he picks her back up. Right after dropping her off he took the list she made him and went to the store, he was going to get a few other things that weren’t on the list as well.

The day was a blur, as Robin spent most of the day imagining what they would do at the sleepover, and mostly ignoring the tedium of classes.

As usual Jax was there to pick them up on time, only this time he had three other girls pile into his car a well, each of them with an overnight bag. He just let the four chatter with each other as he drove home.

Once back at the house, Robin could see her brother had been busy today. He had reorganized the living room, moving things out of the way mostly. He had taken Robin’s mattress off her bed and put it on the floor and right next to it was Samantha’s (she wouldn’t be using it that night), and that way they didn’t have to mess with the air mattress. “I figured you girls would be more happy with a larger space. I have chips and dip and other snacks on the dining room table. I have already ordered pizza in and feel free to order any movie or show you want to watch ... Oh! And there are drinks in the fridge, help yourself. Now I am going to head to my room and get out of your hair.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.