Robin's Loving Family - Cover

Robin's Loving Family

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 2: Casual Attire, and Jax's Away, Samantha Will Play

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Casual Attire, and Jax's Away, Samantha Will Play - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

The weekend was filled with basically doing whatever anyone wanted to do. Samantha went out on Saturday, but she stayed home on Sunday. Her shirt wasn’t much longer than Robin’s and whenever her sister was sitting her privates could often be easily seen, but it seemed she didn’t care, even when Jax was in the room. Robin would also learn that unlike her own private region, Samantha shaved her pubic area, completely. Samantha wasn’t the only one who was acting like it was no big deal for Jax seemed fine with the casual atmosphere, and frequent ‘flashes’ so to speak, also. They were a loving family so what’s the big deal anyway seemed to be their attitude.

Also, on Sunday, their parents called. Jax talked to them first and told them about the water shortage and assured them that he was on top of it and that he wouldn’t bore them with the details. He also said that Samantha and Robin have both been very good and helpful and that there were no problems that he was having. Samantha got to talk next. She mostly went on about school stuff and Kyle, their parents seemingly approved of her boyfriend. Finally Robin got to talk. Jax was a little nervous thinking she might tell them about his rules, but he was pretty sure she wouldn’t since he already told them about the water shortage.

She talked on the phone for quite a while with her mother, detailing mostly that everything was fine, they were not having wild parties. She mentioned that Jax was taking care of everything, ensuring she got to school looking okay, but neglected to mention the exact details of his inspections, nor the fact that she was running around in just a shirt that day. It just did not seem important at the time ... the inspections were already ‘old’ hat ... and she knew he had talked about the water shortage.


Sunday evening was mostly quiet, Robin just chilled a bit, reading a bit of escapist fantasy, but her nightly shower routine was quite a bit different than what she was used to. As she stepped out of the shower, reaching for her towel to begin drying her hair ... Jax just walked in. Saying something about inspection, she was stunned ... not really that she was naked, though, it was more than a bit unusual. The clothing inspections had pretty much gotten her used to him being quite familiar with her privates, but to just casually walk in while she was drying off from her shower was ... well ... unusual. However, as he proceeded to treat her like Mom had when she was much younger, examining her hair, and her ears ... she mentally shrugged it off, figuring that Jax was just being a bit over enthusiastic about his quasi-parental duties.

Jax was making the most of his sister’s compliant attitude. Intending to enforce a new casualness, he took his time inspecting her body, ostensibly for cleanliness, though primarily it was to get her used to being without clothes in front of him. Walking up to her he ran his fingers through her soaked locks “hmmm” was all he said. Then he bent her ears forward and ran a finger behind them “Hmmmmm”. Next he lifted first one arm and then the other running a hand along her arm pit, “Gooood”. It was clear he was checking places that are the most easily missed when showering. Squatting down he just looked at her pussy for a minute before running a hand through her pubic hair then spreading her labia with his thumbs. “Almost done, just try and relax” he said soothingly as she jumped and squeaked, appearing to be on the edge of flight. With that done he figured he should let her relax and recover, so he quickly spun her around to check her behind and then he finished by checking between her toes. “Overall a good job” he said standing back up straight with a smile on his face, “though you need to clean your vagina a little more thoroughly ok? Well I will let you finish up, and have a good night” with that he exited the bathroom.

By the time he checked under her arms, then, gasp!, spreading her private lips apart, Robin was almost getting used to standing there, sort of like a mannequin, though his fingers on her sexual parts made her jump a little, both from the shock, as well as an unexpected sort of tingling sensation. That usually only happened when she was ... playing around. As he left her with an embarrassing admonishment, Robin fell a bit silent as she finished drying off, before grabbing her dirty clothes, and, wrapped in a towel, went to her room to put on her sleepshirt. Still reeling from the sudden change, she lay in bed a long while, thinking about the way he had been looking at her, and the odd way her body reacted.


The next day was Monday and it was back to the normal routine, though with a new clothing schedule in effect, but that really didn’t change Monday. Despite that she didn’t actually have any dirty panties (laundry being done on the weekend and left her with nothing but clean ones) her brother still inspected them. He was now in the habit of just walking up, his hands palm up as a signal that she should lift her skirt, then squatting he would yank her panties down to her knees and take a long ook. Only thing of note, today was the first time he had done this when Samantha was still around. She was eating breakfast and she didn’t so much as arch an eyebrow at this unusual activity. Robin half expected her to at least comment on the heretofore unusual behavior, but she didn’t even acknowledge the activity.

Satisfied that she was properly dressed, Jax then took her to school, and though she enjoyed some of her classes, she was just not as into it this day as she had been in the past. More and more she was spending a lot of time thinking about her brother’s odd behavior, and why he was suddenly so concerned with her cleanliness. Had she been getting slovenly? Did she ... gasp ... have BO? Looking around at her classmates, and her friends, no one really seemed any different, but she was suddenly a bit more self conscious about her comportment.

A quiet Robin rode home with her brother, anxious to be back where she knew she was safe, and cared for ... her mind was still a bit concerned with why she was being inspected so often, and she had half convinced herself that she had been embarrassing herself without even realizing it.

On the way home Jax indeed could see how quiet his sister had become but he decided to not comment on it and just let her be as she wanted. Once home Jax started on dinner and Robin got started on her homework. He didn’t barge in on her in the shower that night and he mostly left her to her own devices.

Trying to help Robin get used to the new ‘rules’, and adjust to a different way of behavior, Jax did not push anymore changes for the next few days. For the rest of the week, things were ‘normal’ at least, the ‘new’ normal. Robin had to lift her skirt for her brother every morning so he could see if she were wearing panties on the days she wasn’t, and on days that she was allowed he checked, carefully at times, to make sure they were clean. On Friday, he even discovered that she had distractedly reused a pair from Wednesday, which just reinforced his needed inspection.

Robin had resolved to try and pay more attention to her body, and her cleanliness, even though she was not really sure that she had been, you know, bad. However, it seemed the most logical reason why Jax was so keen on ensuring she was presentable. As the days passed, she became quite pleased as each time he examined her, whether it was by pulling down her panties and examining them quite closely, or just checking to ensure that she was not wearing them, she soon looked forward to showing just how conscientious she could be.

It was actually quite upsetting to her that one day when she had spent too much time reading before school, so that when she dressed, she forgot to ensure she had clean underwear. Thankfully there was no punishment, as the embarrassment was enough of a deterrent.

The week was pretty uneventful otherwise, and if Robin noticed that Samantha seemed amused by the daily inspections, or that Jax seemed to take an inordinate amount of time some days, that realization never made it past her otherwise engaged mind, there was so much more interesting things to think about -- and her head being in the clouds, was nothing to even make note about, it’s just the way Robin was.

The weekend came and it mostly ran like the last one even a call from their parents on sunday, it seemed that them calling was going to be a weekly thing. This time however the parents needed Jax to do a job for them which would make him he gone from the house for a few days. It needed to be done so Jax told Samantha that she needed to take Robin to school everyday and bring her home as well, and with him being gone didn’t mean they could break the rules either. The older sister said they wouldn’t have any problem for the few days he was away and she would keep an eye on their youngest sister.


Monday arrived, and Jax left early, headed off to the family’s secondary warehouse, there had been reports of water damage, and their parents, being out of the country, had asked him to go check things out.

The night before at Sunday dinner Samantha was droning on about something terribly dull and Jax and her would glance at Robin every so often to see if she zoned out, and when she did they both smiled - confident that they still were able to get things buy their easily distracted sisters. That night after Robin went to sleep Jax and Samantha changed the clothing schedule on her door. She was now to go minus panties on Monday, Wednesday, Fridays, and wear them only on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

In the morning while Robin was getting dressed Samantha just walked into her room to see if she was ready yet. She was on her phone talking to her boyfriend, and as soon as the girl saw her sister had panties on she quickly took a photo and told her boyfriend she would call him back. “Robin today is Monday, you’re supposed to go without panties today” and Samantha lifted her skirt to show her bare pussy.

“Jax told use about the change at dinner last night, weren’t you paying attention?”

Actually Jax said no such thing at dinner this was a part of their plan. “I’m going to tell Jax when he gets back on Wednesday, you’re breaking the rules” Samantha said with a grin. Now Samantha wasn’t an evil sister or anything and she did love her little sister, and she always stuck up for Robin at school if people started picking on her ... however she did use the girl’s forgetfulness against her sometimes, and this was one of those times.

Robin was startled when Samantha took a picture, and informed her that she was wrong! The schedule had changed and she had failed to make note of it!. Double checking the list on her door, she realized her sister was right.

“Please Sam ... don’t ... tell him ok? Just lets pretend I did what I’m supposed to ... I don’t want him getting mad and/or punishing me ... I had that screw up last week too ... he’s going to think I am a total ditz!”

Samantha just waved her phone in a circle as she pretended to actual think about her sister suggestion. “I suppose I could forget I have this picture on my phone for awhile. However I don’t know if keeping this kind of thing a secret is the right thing to do. Tell you what, I will keep this to myself for now, but you have to do what I say, and when I think you have earned it ... I will delete the picture and you won’t have anything to worry about. I mean you are my sister and I really should cut you a break since you have been doing pretty good. So let’s seal the deal with a hug, and give me a kiss too” she said pointing to her lips.

Samantha moved to her sister and wrapped her arms around her in a tight hug. As she did that she leaned her head forwards and pressed her lips to Robin’s in a very unsister like kiss. Sam even let one hand drop and she gave the girl’s ass a nice squeeze. The embrace wasn’t all that long and it wasn’t that Samantha broke it off instead she stopped when she heard a horn honk outside, Kyle was here. “Get your bookbag, lets go” she said as she moved towards the front door.

A bit flushed with the suddenness of the attack, when her sister broke off the kiss due to the insistent honking from outside, Robin was glad for the reprieve, it would give her time to take it all in. Grabbing her stuff and going out to the car, she could not believe how ‘into’ Kyle her sister seemed ... she had no idea ... really.

Riding with the two of them to school, Robin got a front row seat to see what sort of relationship her sister and Kyle had. To start with, their ‘good morning’ kiss was so long as to be almost considered a makeout session. Samantha sat very near the boy on the ride to school and she spent a good amount of time rubbing the bulge in the guy’s pants

It was a bit ... brash and aggressive Robin thought, though, honestly, she did not deal with boys all that much, perhaps that’s what girls do when they go steady -- or whatever they call it these days -- she sure as shit would not know ... not even really gone out with a boy yet.

She eyed her sister’s activities surreptitiously all the way to school, shocked at how she rubbed the outside of his pants, but unable to not take a peek from time to time ... curious to see how he reacted, or if she’d do something else ... it was all so ... sluttish...

It was your average boring Monday at school, but when her friends learned that her brother was out of town for a few days, on top of her parent’s being gone, the cries for ‘party’ became more insistent. However if anyone was going to throw a party, it would be her sister and It was doubtful that Robin and her friends would be welcome to join her big sister and her older crowd. Sure there were only two years separating them, but in that stage of life those were two big years.

School, without panties, was a lesson in carefully placing herself when she sat down, and ensuring that no one was around the one time a day she had to go up the stairs. The school skirt was short enough that she spent a lot of her time worried about someone being downstream, so to speak ... and her lunch time joy of sitting outside, under a large oak, was a thing of the past now.

Eventually the day ended and Robin was once more riding with her sister and Kyle. Samantha was even more brazer on the ride home then on the way to school. At one point she even reached into Kyle’s pants and her hand moved backward and forwards a few times. “Kyle will be spending the night at our house tonight, and I don’t want Jax to find out ... understand?” She asked shaking her phone at the watching girl a little to make her point.


Riding home, Robin was trying to decide if she should broach the idea of having at least a couple of her friends over ... something short of a full on party-- it being a school night and all ... when Samantha informed her that Kyle would be spending the night ... and she would have to keep mum about it. Debating the merits of using her silence as leverage to get her friends there, against her assumption that Samantha would not want any additional witnesses that might tell tales ... she kept silent about the whole thing, though watching her sister, she saw that she’d accelerated her attack, moving her hand inside his pants, no doubt touching his ... prick. As before, she kept stealing peeks, but trying not to be too obvious about it ... further, sitting hard against the door, her intent was to be invisible ... not draw attention to herself at all. She had no idea that her sister’s openly sexual actions would affect her so, and she wriggled a bit on the seat, feeling herself get a bit, agitated, so to speak.


As they all walked into the house Samantha reached into her purse, pulled out some money and handed it to Robin, “order some pizza or something” and she didn’t even look at her sister as she spoke to her, as her eyes were fixated on her boyfriend. She also said it in an offhanded manner that pretty much said she really didn’t care if she did or didn’t. The money she gave out was some that Jax had given to them before he left specifically for them to purchase their dinner.

The couple walked directly to Samantha’s room and it was not long before loud moans and other sounds of sex echoed throughout the house. Robin was embarrassed and shocked to find out that her sister was extremely loud while she was having sex and there was really nowhere in the house that the girl could go and be free of it. It also just wasn’t unintelligible sounds either for words also came out like “FASTER” or “MORE” once even “Stick it in my ass”. Also, it was not just Samantha’s voice that Robin could hear, she even made out Kyle’s voice once as well “Take that you filthy whore!”.

In truth, neither Samantha nor Kyle were this loud all the time. Samantha was playing it up specifically so her sister would be forced to hear them. Though that wasn’t the only reason, if she was being honest, since, well, being loud was really fun sometimes. The two went at it for a long time, three sessions back to back with barely a pause in between, ( young men always had a lot of stamina and quick recovery).

Samantha didn’t really acknowledge Robin again until the next morning when she walked into her room to make sure she was awake and getting ready for school. Since it was Tuesday the girl was allowed to wear panties, so Sam just made sure she was dressed and had breakfast. Since Kyle was already there as soon as everyone was ready they piled into his car and were on their way.

Once in the car, it became pretty apparent that Samantha had been holding herself back the day before, but this morning she didn’t bother. They were barely out of the driveway before the girl reached over, pulled Kyle’s cock free from his pants and bent over it. She stroked the hard length a few times, gave the tip a single lick and then just dove down on it. Samantha bobbed her head faster and faster eager to get her morning dose of protein, eventually letting out a pleased sound as Kyle grunted and she began swallowing furiously.


Robin sat there in the car, watching her sister perform oral sex on her boyfriend, and could not believe how much things had changed in one day. It had all started with the ride home yesterday, her sister’s hand on Kyle’s cock as they drove, and Sam told her that he was spending the night. What Robin had not realized, is that they were going to be providing their own audio entertainment ... all evening long.

At first, it was, sorta ok, Sam had thrown her some money, and told her to get a pizza ... and, never one to turn a bit of cheese and meat down, Robin quickly ordered enough for the three of them, though she had to guess at what they might want, since they disappeared into Samantha’s room immediately.

By the time she got off the phone, she could hear what they were up to, and at first she was horribly embarrassed, hearing her sister beg to be fucked was not something she had any real experience with, and rather than just listening, she tried to find some place farther away from Sam’s room where she could ignore their activities.

Alas, it was easier said than done, as even in the kitchen, the sounds would come through. It was a bit better in the TV room, but only if the movie was loud ... and any gap or pause in the soundtrack soon gave evidence that the two lovebirds were still at it.

After getting the pizza, she sat down, finally just ignoring the movie, and listened to the goings on while she ate a piece. Oddly, it was quiet for a change, and she was a bit surprised at herself when she realized she was disappointed. Hearing them coming out of their room, she figured out why they’d gone quiet, but the sight of her sister, nude and, well, sweaty and bedraggled was another eye opener.

As Sam grabbed a piece of pizza, Robin was given a clear view of her naked sex, leaking cum, and trailing a long wet spot down her thigh. Samantha seemed oblivious to her lewd display, standing there for a long moment while she ate ½ the piece of pizza, before turning towards the fridge and getting a couple of soda’s for the two of them. As they returned to Sam’s room, not even speaking a word to the quite, younger sister, Robin could feel her own body still reacting to the raw sensual sexuality of her sister, as her nipples were hard little points, and her own pussy, safe within her panties, felt a bit damp as she imagined what it must have felt like.

In a very short time, the noises began, and Robin stopped ignoring it, and spent a bit more time actively listening, trying to picture what it was like, as well as imagining herself hearing the same things from her own boyfriend (if she ever got one) that Kyle was saying. Not really sure she would want to be called a slut, she nevertheless could hear her sister’s cries of pleasure ... so it must be all right for her. Slipping a hand under her skirt, she even slowly teased her own bud of pleasure as she listened, and imagined, though she did not really let herself go and ... well ... masturbate. But ... it was very ... tempting.

Back to the present, and hearing Kyle moan and Sam’s mouth slurping more ... she realized that she just witnessed a boy cumming, though, well, she did not really see anything. But she was sitting right there!! “Um ... wow...” she said, not sure if she was even supposed to make a peep, but unable to just ignore the whole surreal scene. “Does Jax know you ... you know ... do that?”


When she finally spoke the two looked up and over at her, and they both started laughing. They weren’t laughing at the girl, or making fun of her, they just though Robin saying wow to Samantha sucking off her boyfriend to completion to be funny. “Liked the show did you” the older sister said with a grin as she wiped her chin with the back of her hand.

Looking over at her young sister Samantha ran a critical eye over the girl’s body and smiled as an idea just popped in her head. She didn’t say anything right now for she would have to talk to Kyle about it. However she was sure he would love the idea for it was just the slightly twisted kind of thing they both enjoyed, and the fact that it was her sister just made it all the more kinky and exciting.

“Well Jax doesn’t know per se, but I am sure he strongly suspects. He has never seen me do it nor have I told him, but I have never made it a secret what my relationship with my boyfriend was like. This is just the kind of thing any girlfriend does for her boyfriend. Sure some girls say it is disgusting or gross, but they are just stuck up prudes dearly in need some big cock to suck. If someone told Jax I really wouldn’t care, and i doubt he would be surprised at all.”

When they laughed, Robin was sure she would just die, and when Samantha teased her about enjoying the show, she resolutely looked away, blushing red, and convinced she should have not said anything. As she listened though her anger and embarrassment, to her sister explain that Jax could probably guess what she was doing, and her long rambling justification that ‘good’ girlfriends all do what she had just done, Robin’s faint hope that she might have something to hold over her sister, to offset the ‘picture’ faded.

School was a bit easier, at least she was fully dressed, though the raw sexuality that had pervaded her life since Jax left continued to have subtle effects on her. From time to time she found herself gazing at this girl, or another, wondering if THEY did what Samantha did. She even, once or twice, looked at the crotch areas of one or two boys, wondering what their little pricks might look like.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.