Step-Daughter's Sex Slaves - Cover

Step-Daughter's Sex Slaves

Copyright© 2017 by Wyden Long

Chapter 2

Having long since paid the price for being a fool, I had no doubt that my only hope of surviving this battle was to attack. As soon as Jill got home, I drug her into my office to show the unedited version of what she would no doubt see in highly edited form later.

I kept my mouth shut throughout the fifteen minutes or so that Jill watched the video. “Why are you showing me this?”, she asked.

“So that you will have the proper context when Jazz shows you her version. I suspect that it will be quite different in theme and inescapable conclusions. I also suspect that it will be to our benefit as a family if we do not divulge the existence of this version, since there will undoubtedly be future attempts at creating a narrative and they will be hidden from us if the existence of my surveillance is known to all.”

“Ok. I see that. Are you also trying to demonstrate to me that you will not allow my daughter to create friction between us?”

“You got it. The only friction I want between us is when you clamp those sweet pussy muscles down on my gnarly prick.”

“Gnarly, huh?”

“That’s my story.”

“Ok, you stick to it. “ Jill reached under her skirt to remove her sodden panties and swung a leg over my lap. “Get that gnarly thing out here so I can practice clamping my sweet pussy muscles. All that talk about fucking my daughter got me turned on.”

“It got you turned on? What do you think it did to me?”

“I can see that. Put it where it will do some good and let’s discuss strategy. This problem will not go away. We need a cohesive plan to limit trouble to a minimum.” She moaned as I slid into her.

Her pussy was as hot as I ever remember it being, and was running with juices. As gnarly as I was, there was absolutely no problem sliding it all the way to the bottom of her tonsils.

“You also want to use the opportunity to question me with the old penile lie detector trick, I assume.”

“Yep. Now that I have your penile indicator properly situated, tell me you don’t want to fuck my teenage daughter even more than she wants to fuck you.”

Only a fool comments when his penile indicator is being given the opportunity to speak.

“Ah. I see that you are as wise as I expected. Ok, just keep your mouth shut. I’m going to check out all your fantasies while I have you at my mercy.”

My only hope was a quick cum, to invalidate the process, but Jill was far too familiar with my responses to allow that to happen. I can’t say it was actually painful, but the process she used, of asking me questions that lit up my imagination while she milked me with her Kegels, was nudging the outskirts of pain when she would relax and change the subject while she sort of ‘cleaned my palate’ for the next question.

“Let’s start with some baseline questions”, she said. “Do you love me? I’m pretty sure I know the answer to that, so now I see how much that thought affects your indicator. Do you want to hurt me?”

It was amazing how quickly my indicator began to droop with the thought of hurting my wonderful wife.

“I’ll take that as a negative. Would you like to see my daughter naked? Oops! Not much doubt there. Would you fuck the shit out of her if you knew I was ok with it? I’ll take that as a positive. Would you like to do a three-way with us? Oops! Indicator fault, indicator fault! She relaxed and terminated the test to get herself over the hump while the lump was still operational. Her last question had triggered an orgasm out of nowhere for me.

There was no warning at all. Sure, Jill was usually pretty good at pushing my buttons, but this one had caught us both off guard. I was still pumping and guess I had built up a pretty good head of steam during the visit from Jazz. Imagining any style of three-way setup between those two restarted my jism, which was flowing freely after the first huge blast.

Jill managed to get herself to join me on the orgasm wave before I finished spewing.

When we could catch our collective breath, she muttered, “Guess I’ll have to file that one away for future use.”

“Are you satisfied with my answers?”, I asked, somewhat coyly.

“For now. Later tonight, I intend to describe some of the possible configurations of those many three-ways.”

Damned if that sucker didn’t firm right up again, as if someone had stuck a rebar up my ass and it was trying to come out my prick.

“Not now, Sugar. Put it back in the holster. We don’t have time now. I just wanted to confirm the value of my new control tool.” She grinned evilly as she swung her leg over me while trying to keep from splashing our fluids over my entire work area.

“You might want to start keeping some towels in here, Hon.”

“Are you anticipating many more interrogations like this?”

“Unhuh. Better stock up on oysters or whatever else you might want to use if you intend to try to keep up.”

Had I died and gone to Heaven? Jill had always been loving and sensual with me and we had a great sex life as well as a great marriage, but this was shaping up into something I had never allowed myself to dream of. Was she truly open to the possibility of sharing me with her incredibly sexy daughter? She was certainly smart enough to see the potential for it happening and possibly pragmatic enough to go with the flow in order to control the consequences.

“You can go back to work now, Slave. I’m going to be wanting that new Jaguar now, since I have learned the trick for eliminating any resistance from you for anything I want.”

“Oh, yeah? Well, we’ll see about that. Uh, only if it’s an XE, F or XF. I’m no pushover, you know.”

“Oh, I know. You can’t push over a cream puff, they just roll with the flow.”

“I’ll show you how much cream is in that puff. Bend over that desk, Wench. I’m not through with you yet.”

“Mom?”

Shit! Just as I was throwing Jill’s skirt over her back for round two.

Jill stood, dropped her skirt primly around her ankles and called out, “In here, Dear.” In a softer voice, she advised me, “You might want to put that away for now.”

I was not even aware of the monstrosity that stood before me. I had been so intent on driving it home in the warm, juicy recesses of the woman I loved that the realization of the scene that was about to happen when Jazz came in and saw it completely escaped me.

Luckily, Jill’s head was much cooler than mine. Waaaay, much, much, much cooler. She bent it down, pushed it back in my fly with a certain amount of difficulty and got me zipped up just in time to sit behind my desk before Jazz reached the door to my office.

“Oh, hi Jake”, she muttered as if compelled by the strictures of society to acknowledge my existence, but couldn’t really care less. She was fooling no one, but she had the makings of a fantastic actress if she choose that career path.

“Uh, Mom, do you have a minute? There is something I need to discuss with you.”

Jill and I knew damned well what she wanted to discuss and gave each other a subtle wink. Jazz was no child, but she still had a bit of work to do on her subterfuge skills.

“Sure, Hon. Let’s go to the other room. There is no need to take up Jake’s time for this, is there?”

“Uh, no, not really, I guess.” We could see the wheels churning in her mind, trying to weigh the impact of what must have been an unexpected change of plans. After a slight delay, she put her bright face back on and followed her mother out of the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.