Futa's Exhibitionist Wish
Chapter 3: Kimmie’s Futa Show

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Kimmie’s Futa Show - Cassandra makes a wish to be an exhibitionist while cheerleader but gets more than she wanted when the futa-fairy grants it!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fairy Tale   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

Halftime had arrived as I pulled my futa-cock, formerly my clit, out of my fourteen-year-old sister’s newly deflowered pussy. The crowd filling Washington High School’s stands roared in excitement, loving the culmination of the first half of the football game. My fellow cheerleaders and I had put on the naughtiest performance of our life.

I sprang to my feet, my cock bobbing before me, surrounded by my fellow cheerleaders. They only wore their pleated skirts, though none had futa-cocks thrusting through their pleats, and their shoes, nothing else. Their naked tits bounced and jiggled. They were all flushed, their lips stained with pussy and cum, such delight bursting in their eyes. My little sister popped to her feet before me, the newest member of the cheer squad.

“The Pussycats really have the crowd pumped as we go into halftime,” the announcer said, somehow following along with all the action from his booth. Maybe he had binoculars. He was giving a play-by-play blow as I deflowered my little sister’s pussy.

My admirers, crowding the front of the stands, pressed their half-naked bodies together. They still were splattered in remnants of my futa-cum, which had arched the ten feet from where I performed to rain upon them when I came while jerking-off. It had been so hot watching them lick each other clean.

And it was all thanks to the wish I made. A wish the naughty futa-fairy answered. I had no idea why she did it, or even how she did it, but she made my exhibitionist dreams come true. Sure it was a strap-on in my fantasy, not a real cock. But this was so much better.

I loved being a futa-cheerleader.

“And I am sure we are all wondering just what the Pussycats and naughty Kimmie have in store for us for the second-half of the game,” the announcer said. “But I know it will be hot. And our Washington Jaguars will continue to crush the Franklin Pierce Falcons!”

My stomach twisted. What would I do for the second half? How could I possibly top popping my little sister’s cherry before the entire student body, teachers, and even some of our parents? I had fucked almost all the others, too, cumming on Daniqua and Becky’s face before I fucked Amy in the ass. She still had some of my cum running down her thighs.

“Okay, girls,” Coach Jenette said, waving us over to the tunnel that led to the locker rooms. It was time for us to have our breather at the same time as the football team. The marching band was already taking the field.

The crowd was not excited.

“That was a great performance,” the youthful coach said. She was twenty-nine and still had the perky, outgoing attitude of a cheerleader. “And we need to keep the crowd pumped.”

“Yes,” Jamie, my little sister, said. She rubbed at her thighs, scooping up my cum. She smeared it on her face, leaving three whiskers glistening on her cheeks. Linh and I had the same whiskers.

“I need to get fucked before the crowd, too,” Linh said. She was a sexy, Vietnamese girl. Her round, dusky breasts bounced before her as we walked towards our locker room. “I’ve only sucked your cock.”

“When did you do that?” Amy asked, her strawberry-blonde ponytail swinging across her naked back.

“It grew while we were helping her in the locker room after her head injury,” Linh answered. “Coach fucked her cock while I sat on her face and she ate my pussy.”

“Oh, she’s sooooo good at that,” my sister Jamie moaned, scooping up more cum. She smeared my girl-jizz on her small tits. Her pink nipples were large and fat, as big as my own. And they looked so hot glistening with pearly spunk on them. “She made me cum so hard.”

“They heard you screaming over their cheers,” laughed Becky, a busty blonde. Her large tits bounced as she spun around, her face coated in streaks of cum. “Oh, this was so hot.”

“But we need to so do something even hotter,” I said.

“Like what?” Daniqua asked. She was a Black cheerleader with coffee-cream skin and short, frizzy hair. Her nipples were so dark, topping her round breasts.

“I don’t know,” I said. “And we only have ten minutes to figure it out.”

We entered our locker room. I glanced at the massage table where I woke up changed by the futa-fairy. Linh had sucked my new girl-cock off while fingering my pussy, then Coach Jenette had ridden me so hard. It was so amazing cumming in her pussy.

“She could fuck me while I do a handstand,” Linh said, her hands sliding up beneath her skirt to finger her wet pussy.

“You just want to feel her cock in your cunt,” Daniqua accused.

“Don’t you?” the Vietnamese girl shot back.

“Oh, yes,” groaned Daniqua. “Becky and I could both shove our pussies against her cock and hump up and down it.”

“Oh, tribbing with a dick between our pussies. I’ve done that. It’s soooooo hot.” Becky shuddered.

“With what boy?” Amy asked, her blue eyes so wide.

“No boy. With Cassandra. I told you she became a futa, too, over the summer. That’s why her slumber parties are so awesome. I’m going to one after the game tonight. It’s so hot watching Cassandra fuck her MILF lover and Lana at the same time. Incest is so hot. I love watching Lana and her mother have sex.”

“That’s it!” squealed Jamie, bouncing up and down with excitement, her small tits jiggling.

“What’s it?” I asked.

She darted to me, her words spilling out of her mouth so fast I couldn’t follow a word. I caught Cassandra’s name and nothing much. She suddenly ended her torrent, her face bright red as she sucked in a deep breath.

“What?”

Her eyes were so wide. “I just told you.”

“Yeah, but I didn’t follow it, motormouth. Speak at human comprehension.”

“Cassandra! Let’s make her a cheerleader! Two futas out there fucking us. Imagine all the fun we could have?”

My pussy clenched in memory of Leanan Sidhe’s girl-dick fucking me in the dream, the rest of the futa-fairies watching us, cumming on me. “Yes! Becky!”

“On it,” she said, darting to her locker. She fumbled with her combination lock then ripped it open, diving into her gym bag to pull out her phone.

“Okay,” I said, my heart racing. Two futas. I wondered if there were any other girls that were futas. How had I never noticed?

“How does Cassandra hide her cock?” Amy asked. “She was wearing these tight jeans in English today. There was no way she could hide her cock in them.”

“It goes away at sunrise,” Becky said as she held her phone to her ear. “And it comes back at sunset.”

“Really?” I asked.

But before Becky could confirm, Cassandra must have picked up because Becky gush, “So you loving the game?” Becky giggled at the answer. “I thought so. Wow, you had Lana and her mom sucking your cock while we were cheering. You naughty futa.” She paused again while I stared at her. “Ooh, that sounds like it was a great cum.”

“Ask,” I hissed.

Becky shot me an annoyed look. “Listen, Cassandra, how would you like to be an honorary Pussycat and—”

Cassandra’s shriek was so loud it hurt my ears. Poor Becky ripped her phone from her ear, face tightening. She gingerly brought her phone back to her ear. “Okay, good, come down to the locker room, and we’ll get you fitted out with a uniform.” Becky paused. “Oh, yes, this must all be caused by Kimmie’s wish. Isn’t it awesome? Everyone thinks it’s cool that we’re fucking out there.”

“So cool,” moaned Jamie.

Becky hung up, beaming at us. “Okay, this is going to be a hot show.”

“Yeah,” I moaned, stroking my dick, my pussy so wet. What fun could we have with two futas out there? We could fuck other girls. We could fuck the same girl. We could even fuck each other.

My eyes widened as ideas burned in my head.

Cassandra didn’t take long to show up. She was a sixteen-year-old redhead wearing a long skirt. Her futa-dick obviously tented her dress. I didn’t know her at all, she was a year younger than me, but she was so sexy, her green eyes flashing.

“Was it her!” Cassandra gasped, rushing up to me and ragging my futa-cock. “Was it Leanan Sidhe?”

“Yes,” I grinned. “I got hit in the head with a football and then was surrounded by all these futa-fairies. And we had this hot sex and I grew a dick.”

“Wow,” Cassandra moaned. “I just fell asleep on Lana’s couch and woke up with her sexy mother fondling my dick.”

“That sounds pretty hot,” Amy said. “I’ve never been into girls, but...”

“They’re so awesome,” giggled Becky. “Especially the ones with dicks.”

“Yes!” Cassandra said, squeezing my cock. “So, I’m a Pussycat now?”

“Yep,” my little sister said then smeared three lines of my jizz on each of Cassandra’s cheeks. “Now you have your cute whiskers.”

“Thanks.” Cassandra ran her hand through my little sister’s brown hair. “It was so hot watching you getting your cherry popped. I popped Lana’s while she ate out her mom’s pussy. But I think this was somehow hotter.”

“It was,” Jamie grinned, bouncing on her heels.

“Okay, Cassandra,” Coach Jenette said, darting up naked. She had stripped naked during our planning, revealing her large, bouncing breasts topped by fat, dark-red nipples. And there, glinting in her pussy lips, was the gold ring piercing her clitoral hood. “Here’s your uniform.”

The coach handed over a green pleated skirt. Cassandra took it and stripped naked pretty fast. Her cock looked as big as mine, thrusting from her pussy lips where her clit would be. She had a landing strip of fiery hair running to it. Her breasts were round, a little smaller than mine, her nipples so hard. She pulled on her skirt, her dick thrusting through the pleats.

“Okay,” Coach Jenette said. “It’s time to get out there.”

“And I have the perfect way to introduce you to the rest of school, Cassandra,” I grinned at her.

“Your slumber parties are going to be super popular after this,” Becky giggled.

My cheer squad all leaned in to hear my wicked plan, their eyes bursting with delight as I told it to them. They nodded their heads in agreement, licking their lips. My heart raced with excitement. This was the greatest night of my life.

We gathered at the entrance to the tunnel, the marching band just wrapping up their halftime performance. I shivered as Cassandra’s round breasts pressed into my back. And then her hard futa-dick rubbed on the wet lips of my pussy. She slid her cock’s tip up and down my slit, searching for my hole, driving me wild. My dick throbbed.

And then she penetrated me.

I groaned, my pussy clenching as her cock slid into my depths. My eyes widened as her girth stretched me out. She was as hung as that sexy futa-fairy. The friction rippled through my body as she pressed her hands on my hips, holding them tight.

“Oh, you’re so tight,” Cassandra moaned.

“You sound surprised,” I said, the other cheerleaders moving in around us.

“Well, I’ve never fucked a futa before. I had no idea what to expect.”

I wiggled my hips, stirring her cock around inside of me. The pleasure rippled to the tip of my dick. “I think I feel the same as any other girl.”

“Oh, yes,” she agreed. “Mmm, just so hot and silky.”

“Okay, girls, let’s go,” Coach Jenette clapped.

“And the Pussycats are taking to the field again,” the announcer boomed and the crowds cheered. He ignored the football teams also filing out to their benches while their special teams headed out for the kickoff to start the second half. “And we are all eager to see what they’re up to.”

“PUSSYCATS! PUSSYCATS! PUSSYCATS!”

I shuddered at the crowd’s chant, the way they roared. Everyone was standing as we jogged out. It was so naughty with Cassandra’s cock in me. I could feel it shifting as she kept pressed so tight behind me as we moved. It was difficult, but we found a rhythm. It was like my wish was making our bodies move just right to let us get away with it.

My pussy clenched and relaxed on her throbbing dick, making her groan and her hands tightened on my hips. Pleasure rippled through me as I gazed at all the people watching and filming. They lusted after me, men and women, teachers and students. It was so hot. So wild. A rush of delight shot through me.

I almost came.

My fellow cheerleaders moved around us, trying to hide that Cassandra had a cock that was buried in my cunt. We reached our position at the center of the Washington High stands, my fan club cheering so hard. The two cherub-faced girls had their naked breasts pressed tight as they kissed each other, a brunette teacher standing by them. Other girls shook their naked tits, still covered in streaks of my drying cum, at me.

“We love you, Kimmie!” they screamed.

“You are so hot!”

“Cum on us!”

“And the Pussycats are starting their show. Kimmie is grinding back into...” The announcer voice trailed off. “We seem to have a new Pussycat on the field. I’m being told this is Cassandra Riley, who just joined the team during halftime.”

Who told him that? Leanan Sidhe?

“And the other cheerleaders are doing the hottest booty shakes, flashing their asses and pussies at the crowd as the shake their pompoms. You can see the cum flooding out little Jamie’s newly deflowered pussy. Isn’t that hot?”

It was.

The crowd’s booming shouts showed their boisterous agreement.

I grinned at my cheerleaders as they shook their asses just like the announcer said, their faces flashing at me. At the same moment, Cassandra reached around me, grasping my futa cock. She stroked It as she slowly drew back her own dick, her hips swiveling like she was dancing and grinding against my ass.

My fans cheered, their hungry eyes locked on my cock. The two cherubs had broken their kiss, staring at me, licking their lips. Their tits bounced with the other girls as I savored the slow thrusts of Cassandra’s girl-cock through my pussy.

I was being fucked before hundreds of people. And they had no idea. Yet.

My pussy clenched on the girl-dick sliding in and out of me. The friction was wonderful. Especially combined with Cassandra’s hand stroking up and down my dick. Her breasts rubbed on my back, her nipples so hard. I shuddered, swiveling my hips, stirring her cock through my pussy as she slid in again.

“Oh, god, this is so hot,” Cassandra moaned as she jerked my dick. “I can’t believe this.”

“I know. Just listen to the crowd.”

“PUSSYCATS! PUSSYCATS! PUSSYCATS!”

She shivered, her left hand sliding up and cupping my breast, she squeezed it, thrusting harder and faster, her hand stroking at the same speed as her hips pumped. I shuddered, loving her stroking hand and her thrusting cock. Pleasure rippled from my pussy and shot down my dick.

“And now the pussycats are masturbating,” groaned the announcer. “Look at little Jamie. She’s got three fingers buried in her newly deflowered cunt. Her big sis’s cum is leaking out of her as she reams those digits into her hole. And it’s hot seeing Daniqua’s dark fingers vanish into her pink depths.”

“PUSSYCATS! PUSSYCATS! PUSSYCATS!”

I thrust my pompoms into the air, screaming out my pleasure as Cassandra fucked me a little faster, a little harder. My pussy clenched, the tip of her dick sliding along the top of my sheath, teasing me. It felt incredible as she drove into me. Pleasure radiated through my body. It filled me, made my nipples ache while I drank in the crowd’s excitement.

My fellow cheerleaders moaned, wiggling their asses almost in unison like they had practiced masturbating in sync before. They all moaned and gasped. Becky’s big boobs swayed out of the corner of my eyes, her blonde hair dancing and dancing.

“Oh, this is soooo hot,” Cassandra moaned. “Leanan Sidhe is amazing.”

“So amazing,” I moaned. It was time to reveal the truth.

I bent over, dropping my pompoms and bracing my hands on my knees. My breasts swayed before me. Cassandra released my girl-cock and grabbed my hips. She drew back her cock slowly, my pussy drinking in the sensation.

And then buried in hard. I heard her tits bounce together. Her cock slid so deep into me this time. It didn’t hammer the front of my pussy like it had but caressed every part of me equally. I wiggled my hips as she drew back.

And hammered in. She fucked me. She pounded me.

“And what’s this?” the announcer said. “Why it looks like Cassandra wasn’t grinding on Kimmie but was fucking her with a strap-on or a ... Yes, that’s a girl-cock! Oh, wow, Jaguar and Pussycat fans, we have another futa on the field!”

The crowd exploded. Their excitement thundered around us. My pussy clenched so hard on the dick pumping in and out of my pussy. I shivered, my dick throbbing before me. My fellow cheerleaders all moaned, their bodies shuddering as they came, juices squirting at the same time from their cunts. My fans went wild. They screamed, too, fingering each other, kissing each other, groping each other. Twenty teenage sluts and at least one teacher were all writhing in rapture as they watched another futa fuck me.

“Yes, yes, Cassandra Riley is a futa, and she has her huge girl-dick churning up Kimmie’s pussy,” the announcer groaned, his voice booming over the deafening crowd. “Look at her hammer Cassandra’s pussy. She’s fucking the futa so hard, causing Kimmie’s huge cock to bounce along with her breasts. This is the hottest thing yet. And it has inspired the Jaguars to score once again.”

The thundering cheers of the crowd washed over me like physical waves. I could feel the sound caressing my skin. I stared at them, drunk on rapture while my pussy clenched on Cassandra’s futa-dick. My girl-cock and tits bounced and swayed before me as the pleasure built and built.

They loved us. They loved watching two chicks with dicks fucking before their eyes. My knees went weak as Cassandra only fucked me harder and harder. I couldn’t hear myself think over the roar. My vision fuzzed as the excitement swelled and swelled.

“Thank you!” I screamed at the futa-fairy as I exploded.

The orgasm started in the depths of my pussy. It was a powerful wave of lust that crashed outward. It channeled down my cock, bouncing before me. It reached the tip and the cum spurted out of me. Powerful blasts of white jizz sprayed the grass at my feet. My cunt convulsed about her thrusting dick as I painted the turf in ropy lines of pearl.

My back arched. The ecstasy boiled my mind as the crowd screamed.

“PUSSYCATS! PUSSYCATS! PUSSYCATS!”

Stars danced before my eyes as the waves of rapture kept washing out of my cunt every time Cassandra’s amazing futa-cock buried into my depths. My pussy rippled about her dick as she plowed me. Cum kept firing from mine, propelled by every wave.

I swayed, so dizzy from the rapture. So consumed by it. This was like nothing I had ever experienced. Ever even imagined. I couldn’t believe I was so lucky to experience this rapture. To be bathed in it.

“Yes!” Cassandra moaned behind me.

“And now Cassandra is cumming in Kimmie’s cunt!” boomed the announcer. “She is flooding her pussy as the Jaguars make the extra two points, scoring a touchdown instead of going for the safer field goal. They are crushing their rivals.”

I shuddered as the cum spurted into my depths. It was so hot feeling it splash into my cumming pussy. Dizzy waves of rapture washed through my body as the crowd kept cheering, kept loving us, kept watching us be wild.

The final blast of cum spurted from my dick, splattering on the grass, joining the other ropy lines of jizz. I shivered, the cum looking so bright under the artificial lights of the stadium. My ears roared with passion, my heart hammering beneath my breast, as Cassandra buried into me, her dick spurting more and more girl-spunk into my pussy.

“What a show they put on for us,” the announcer said. “And the Jaguars have scored again. Though it is clear the Pussycats are the ones who really scored!”

“PUSSYCATS! PUSSYCATS! PUSSYCATS!”

“Hear that crowd?” Daniqua said, rising and pulling her fingers out of her juicy pussy. She sucked on them.

The other cheerleaders were standing, their legs wobbly from the power of their orgasms. They snagged their pompoms, the green and white tassels flashing as they raised them over their heads, high-kicking, breasts bouncing—especially Becky’s huge, lush pair—and pleated skirts flying. Dripping cunts were flashed and naked asses teased.

I groaned as Cassandra pulled out of my pussy. Her cum flooded out of my cunt, dribbling down my thighs. I shivered at the hot, wet rivulets dribbling down my thighs, making me feel so hot and wild. My nipples throbbed beneath my shell as I rose and performed a high-kick, holding my leg and balancing for a moment, doing a vertical split.

I could feel my pussy lips part, the cum pouring out of me and down my left thigh. My admires roared their excitement, reaching over the edge of the stands, their naked tits swaying. The two cherub-faced girls had such lust in their eyes and the busty, brown-haired teacher looked on the verge of a pouncing like a hungry cougar.

I think that was Miss Baumgartner, one of my little sister’s teachers.

“And there is Kimmie just showing us the proof of Cassandra’s futa-jizz flooding out of her,” boomed the announcer. “You know those two futas had hot sex out there on the field. And I know we all loved it. These futas have hit us hard. They are just wonderful. And I can’t wait for what they have in store for us next!”

Cassandra came up beside me as I lowered my leg, my cum dribbling down both thighs now. There was so much in me. I loved it. We put our arms around each other’s waists, posing, the tips of our dicks rubbing together, hers glistening with my pussy juices.

“This is so amazing,” the redheaded futa said, trembling, her green eyes so wide with excitement. “And there’s Lana and her mom. Mmm, my lover is fingering Lana so hard.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.