17 June 2007
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Karen returns to Thor and Tanya to suffer more humiliation for losing her baby and makes a new friend. Karen also finds out, a dog isn't only, man's best friend.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Karen sat on the same picnic bench, waiting for John and Hilda’s arrival. She adjusted her low top to reveal more tit than she should and pulled her short skirt above her waist. Her pose allowed men or women passing by to view her bare pussy and only covered up if children came near.

It was strange that she would hide the evolving bruises around her neck and wrists from her family yet would let them show for John and Hilda. If any man had stopped to talk and offered her to go for a drink and most likely a fuck, she’d easily go with him. She looked at the missed calls and messages on her phone and ignored them, except to finally call Dan.

He was naturally very worried about her. She lied, saying her ease back-to-work program was working very well. She explained that she needed some alone time before going home, and was safe and doing well. Karen told him he was meeting another couple for a while and would be home afterward, saying for everyone not to worry about her.

As she waited, she listened to the three songs Brad and Dan had put on her MP3 player. Tears pooled in her eyes as the songs spoke of hardship and loneliness replaced with love, hope, and anticipation of better days ahead.

Karen’s thoughts were in turmoil, and couldn’t possibly comprehend better days ahead. She knew she needed help for her depressive state of mind, a lot of help, but she didn’t want any. When she’d visit her therapist, she’d act as if her problems were diminishing. She was becoming more and more transfixed with Thor and Tanya abusing and humiliating her, her punishment for losing Dan’s baby.

“Look at me, I’m sitting here waiting for to be picked up by a couple I met only yesterday, whom I’ve barely spoken with and going with them so we can have a threesome,” she said to no one.


Karen’s dark and moody thoughts were broken when she noticed John and Hilda walking hand in hand towards her. “Surprised we showed up?” Hilda smiled.

“I am a little. You never know when you meet someone with a promise to get together, then are stood up.”

“I can’t imagine any guy ever standing you up, unless it was to fuck you on your feet,” John smiled, eyeing her barely covered body. “You look good enough to eat.”

“That’s the main idea and so does Hilda,” Karen commented on her low-cut, short dress. She stood and accepted a hug and kiss from them. Her new lovers noticed the bruising around her neck and wrists but didn’t question their appearance.

“I’ll ride with you to our home, if it’s okay with you,” Hilda offered.

“Yes it is,” she smiled, accepting another kiss from her.


Karen drove, following Hilda’s directions and John’s car. A few minutes later, she parked in the driveway of their duplex. She was escorted inside to the living room where an excited Scamper met them.

“Would you like a beer or hard drink?” Hilda offered.

“Water would be fine,” she smiled, scratching Scamper behind the ear. Scamper sat at her foot, his long tongue hanging from the side of his friendly-looking muzzle.

“He remembers you, Karen,” Hilda smiled at John.

Hilda returned with a bottle of water, and they sat on the couch with Karen between them. She took several sips of water, then Hilda made the first move placing her hand high on Karen’s leg.

“We can’t believe our luck in meeting you yesterday,” she smiled, rubbing her leg. It moved higher to the hem of her short skirt, and Karen didn’t resist.

“We certainly had an unexpected meeting,” John agreed. Karen relaxed her pose as Hilda’s hand slipped under the hem. She showed her approval, returning the pleasure. Karen turned to Hilda, and they leaned on the other and began a long kiss. John placed his hand on Karen’s leg, spreading it, and joined his wife under Karen’s skirt.

“Maybe we’d be more comfortable in the bedroom,” Hilda suggested standing. She offered Karen her hand and led her to their room.

Hilda caressed Karen, sharing several kisses. John came up behind Karen, now between them. As they kissed he slid his hand under her top and fondled her tits. He then pulled her top up over her head.

“You have beautiful looking tits,” Hilda complimented, leaning to suckle each nipple. Karen returned the pleasure, slipping her tits from her dress and sucking on her buds. John then made both girls naked.

John turned Karen around, shared kisses with him, and helped to make him naked. Her skin tingled as Hilda kissed her shoulders. Karen accepted John’s probing tongue, and caressing his semi-hard cock, began to stroke it.

John laid her on the bed, and as they kissed, Hilda opened her legs and began aggressively licking and fingering her pussy. They moaned, giving and receiving woman to woman pleasure. Karen had John reposition and started sucking on his cock. She smiled, making him fully hard, then casually stroked him as she took her turn licking Hilda’s pussy.

Hilda and Karen teamed up to share the pleasure of sucking on John’s hard cock. One would tease the head while the other tongued the long shaft, then they kissed and switched places on his cock. John had to warn them the erotic sight would make him cum too soon.

Hilda placed Karen on her back, and the husband and wife shared licking her pussy, “Mmmm, fuck that feels so fucking good. I haven’t had a husband and wife share my cunt in their home for a long time! Keep going just like that! Yes, yes, oh fuck, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” Karen arched her back, trying to grip both their heads as a climax throbbed through her body. They eagerly licked up her fresh ointment and then kissed.


Hilda sucked on his cock to get him fully hard, then he moved between Karen’s legs. She spread them wide, bending her knees and guided his stiff rod into her. John began fucking deeper into her pussy and her arms caressed around his shoulders. They breathed heavily through their noses as they kissed long and passionately.

Hilda lay beside Karen, feeling her tit and stealing kisses with them. “I want in on the action too,” she pleaded, smoothing her hand over his back. John pulled out of Karen and put her on her hands and knees. He sank his cock back into her from behind as Hilda crawled underneath.

Karen spread Hilda’s pussy lips and buried her face in her aromatic moisture. As John continued fucking her, she could feel Hilda licking her sensitive clit. She’d move her hips around on her tongue, making their fucking experience even more intense.

John leaned over her back for a moment to rest and felt her tits, her nipples very sensitive from the clips she’d been wearing as part of her punishment. He held onto her hips and resumed fucking her. Karen’s tongue licked and licked Hilda’s pussy, and she soon helped her to release a strong cum.

“This time fuck your cum into her!” Hilda directed. John increased his pace, a firm grip on her hips. Hilda moved out from underneath Karen taking kisses from her. Karen placed her arms crossed on the mattress to steady her against his steady fucking thrusts.

“I’m going to cum! Uhh, uhhh, uhh, umph, uhhh!” He growled.

“Mmm, that’s it, my love! I love it when you fuck your cum into another woman!” She cooed. Karen had a light chuckle at the same words she uses on Dan. As John’s climax subsided, Hilda left the room for a minute.


John collapsed onto the bed, and Karen cuddled into him. “That was very nice, thank you,” she smiled. “I should clean my pussy, your cum is leaking out of me.”

Karen’s attention was drawn to the doorway as Scamper bounded into the room. He pounced onto the bed, happily wagging his tail. Hilda returned to the bed, and she and John turned to Karen.

“You won’t have to go to the bathroom to clean up your pussy,” he smiled. John and Hilda lightly grasped Karen’s legs, motioning them apart.

“I love it when Scamper cleans up my pussy after John and I fuck. He usually makes me cum if John hasn’t.” She urged Scamper’s head down between her legs.

“Again?” She protested, trying to close her legs to Scamper’s nose, but they were held in place. “These people are sicker than I thought,” Then she recalled Diane and Brenda telling her about their picnic day with Dan and meeting Tina and her dog, Major.

“Didn’t you like Scamper licking your cunt and fucking you yesterday?” Hilda asked.

“I’d never experienced a dog actually fucking me before.”

“But did you like Scamper fucking you?”

“Yes,” she lowered her gaze. She relaxed her legs and spread them wider. Scamper’s keen nose picked up the scented mixture of her pussy juices and John’s cum. His rump moved along with his tail, and with a brief sniff, he began licking her pussy.

Scamper lay on the bed, licking her pussy clean of cum. Hilda spread her pussy lips, and Karen could feel his tongue darting deeper like an alien prick into her pink flesh. Her body jolted as his rough-coated tongue swept several times across her clit.

Karen finally gave in to her desire and bent her knees to give her K9 lover deeper penetration with his tongue. Her body couldn’t help reacting again.

“Scamper can eat a pussy better than some men I’ve had,” Hilda admitted.

“He ... he does eat a good cunt!” Her body jolted again. Her breathing increased, and she found herself holding his head to her pussy. “Mmm!” She cooed softly. As Scamper enjoyed his meal, John and Hilda alternated kissing her and sucking on her tits. Growing excited, his rubbery cock was beginning to poke out from its furry sheath.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.