Political Intrigue. With a Dash of Incest - Cover

Political Intrigue. With a Dash of Incest

 

Chapter 6

I went to one of my consultants for the day and the next couple of weeks went by without too much consternation.

About a month later, at our day-before meeting, I brought up a new subject to Jeff.

“Jennie Lee tells me that you are her Uncle!” I disclosed.

“Yeah, I am – So what?” he responded curtly.

“Whoa there, Jeff, I’m just trying to get to know you a little better, you don’t have to cut my head off?” I replied.

“Sorry, David – Daniel, her father was a real SOB, including slapping her around a lot, and her mother too?” Jeff said.

“She didn’t tell me that, but I would understand why she didn’t! Wow, that’s rough – if you can’t trust your own dad, who can you trust?” I said, disgusted at this bald-faced lie he just told me.

“What about her mother, she’s not said a word about her to either me or my wife?” I added.

Jeff chuckled, “After that no-good sonofabitch left town, I stepped in and her mother and I became a couple.”

It was with every fiber of my being that I didn’t reach across the table and punch Jeff’s lights out, with him talking about Jennie Lee’s mother like that.

But, I did keep my emotions in check and the next night, at the Commissioners meeting I was very lucky that nothing too controversial was on the docket, so I did indeed vote with Jeff on everything.

The next time Jennie Lee came over I sat her down.

“About your Uncle Jeff; is he married?” I asked.

“Y-yes, he’s married to my Uncle Sean’s ex-wife Mary! Didn’t you already know that, David?” she asked, sounding perplexed.

“No, Jeff and I don’t talk much about our families, it’s usually just business. You said ‘ex-wife!’ What happened between them, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“From what I understand, Uncle Sean walked in on his wife, with another man! I don’t know who, but it broke them up and she left him to go and become Uncle Jeff’s wife instead. That was when Uncle Jeff made a deal with Uncle Sean to take the new name and become a City Commissioner.” Jennie Lee said.

“Wow, that’s more complicated than one of those Soap Opera’s on TV!” Liz said.


That night, after Jenny Lee left for home, Liz and I were sitting down to dinner, homemade tacos!

“What are you thinking, Davey?” Liz asked.

“Of a way to get Jeff out of office and into jail!” I declared.

“How do you propose to do that?”

“That’s why I’m thinking so hard, it’s complicated, isn’t it?” I replied.

“Yes, it is, but eat your dinner please, I slaved over a hot fry pan for you?” she said, sporting the grin that brought us together in the first place.

“Sorry, Lizzie!” I said, picking up this tremendous smelling taco and taking big bite.

Nothing tasted as good as that taco did, and I had two of them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.