Political Intrigue. With a Dash of Incest - Cover

Political Intrigue. With a Dash of Incest

 

Chapter 3

“What did you just say?” Liz asked.

“I asked you to marry me, that’s what?” I said, cumming inside her at that exact moment.

“So, you think you can sink that bad boy inside me and just ask me to marry you?”

“That’s called deflection, answer the question, Elizabeth?” I followed up.

“Oh, god yes – I’ve loved you for so long, I couldn’t be happier even if I was filled to the brim with my brothers cum!” she said.

“You are filled to the brim!” I said.

“Couldn’t be happier – wanna go again, Lover?” she said.

“Sure, babe – I’ve got nowhere to be for two days, unless I get called by one of my consulting firms!”

“Speaking of firm, are you hard again, already?” she asked.

“God yes, Liz – I walk around hard all the time, even back when you were 14 and I was 16, I just couldn’t do anything about it then. I didn’t want to scare you off, by telling you that you gave me erections. I was always in my room, thinking of you, masturbating until I came at least once, sometimes twice.”

We fucked three more times taking a break for leftover tacos, and resting as well.


Less than a month later, we had a small ceremony, with Alex as my best man. Lizzie, having started classes at OSU, invited a couple of new girlfriends over as well. I had a couple of my teachers who attended as well.

Surprisingly, after telling Mom and Dad over the phone what had happened, they didn’t scream and yell, but they did make a point to suggest we not have any kids, due to the potential birth defects involved. Jeff and Lynn were a little upset they weren’t invited, but were cool about it.

I wonder?

Time passed, actually flew by, and I indeed did get my Masters in less time than I had expected, at the age of 26, Liz was 23.

I was asked to run for the office of City Commissioner, by the existing Mayor, Jeff Graham, who was a descendent of A. B. Graham, the Superintendent of Schools for the Springfield Township back in 1902! He was also running for re-election, having been Mayor for the past term.

I told him, I had little money to run for office, but he said, “You never use your own money, raise it from others!”

With Mayor Graham’s help, the money started coming in, Liz was my financial officer, keeping tabs, and I attended many events alongside Mayor Graham, along with some of my own appearances Liz had gotten for me. She was my campaign manager, as well!

We got buttons that said, ‘Dave in the 4th, ‘ alluding to the 4th ward of the city. After four months of campaigning, our first election night came along, and we won 62% to 33% over Rhoda Messier, who was a well-known schoolteacher in the area.

On that night, when we finally got to bed I was greeted by the sexiest naked woman I had ever seen! My pretty sister had grown into a beautiful woman.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.