Love and Courage - Cover

Love and Courage

Copyright© 2017 by Fofo Xuxu

Chapter 11: Fireworks & Drumbeats

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11: Fireworks & Drumbeats - A Marine grunt returns to civilian life and is faced with a new mission to bring hope to an innocent girl. Sexual abuse, a horrendous crime, and a stunning revelation eventually lead them to an unexpected ending.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Crime   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Uncle   Niece   Sadistic   Spanking   First   Slow   Violence  

I woke up next to Susie, contemplating how beautiful she looked in the bright morning sunlight, looking serene and peaceful. Suddenly, reality hit me, and I was able to begin thinking rationally again.

‘Oh my God, I’ve had sex with a sixteen-year-old girl. What the hell did I do?’ I wondered and panicked at the same time.

I looked at Susie. She laid there, nude, the sun on her flawless skin, a mysterious smile on her face. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. The panic receded, replaced by the intense love, affection, and passion I felt for her. I pulled back the sheet to fully admire her naked charms.

I stared at her breasts, firm, round, and tipped by rose colored nipples. They looked perfect to me. She looked prefect to me. I found my desire for her rising as my manhood rose in sympathy with my desire.

My hand gently touched her breasts, following the curves, feeling the softness, exploring, coming to know them, to possess them as a lover comes to possess the beloved.

Susie stirred. Her eyes opened and saw her lover, her knight. She smiled at me. Then she felt my hand touching her and the electricity of my touch on her breasts, on her nipples, traveled straight to her loins. “Ummm,” Susie moaned rolling over on her back and holding her arms out to me.

I felt the nipple distend and harden under my fingers. I saw the look in Susie’s face change from a sunny smile to a seductive one, full of craving. I bent down and took her nipple between my lips, making love to it gently. Her hand pulled against the back of my head, holding me against her tit. I made love to her breasts, licking, sucking, teasing them, bringing her to the edge of another climax.

Susie felt the fire in her loins rekindled. She felt so full of love for me after the prior night that she needed me again to quell the heat rising from deep within her. She looked down as I kissed and licked her nipples and saw that I was already erect, my cockhead glistening. She was wet and ready. The musky scent between her legs turned my cock to granite.

I mounted her as I felt myself spearing into Susie’s slick passage.

“Oh, Charlie, yes,” she welcomed me with glittering eyes and legs spread wide apart. “Make me yours again.”

I smiled at her as I pushed the last inch of my manhood deep inside her. I rocked back and forth, sliding my hardness along her sensitive button, feeling the sensations in my cock intensify and prevail over every inch of my body and mind.

“Oh, Susie, my sweet, sweet Susie,” I groaned into her ear.

I watched my true love looking so young and pure and yet so lustful, as I drove my shaft into her warm tunnel. We looked deep into each other’s eyes feeling our bodies joined together, enjoying the sensations, possessed by the thoughts that filled our minds, all the love in the world.

This morning wasn’t for tender, slow love-making. She wanted to be taken hard and fast. She lifted her hips in cadence with each thrust into her. Over and over I penetrated her with my throbbing appendage, listening to her little squeals of pleasure, driving me on. We fucked with the passion and urgent need of young lovers.

I felt her trembling. I increased the thrusts as Susie cried out in intense rapture. I alternated light thrusts with deep ones. It drove her wild, sending bolts of energy to her already heated loins and into the core of her body.

One final powerful thrust and Susie felt her orgasm explode all around her. She pressed up, taking my surging cock as deeply into her as she could, filling her, forcing the base of my shaft to bear down and smother her overly sensitive clit. Susie shuddered; her head thrown back, fingers digging into my shoulders.

I felt her delectable pussy clenching my energetic cock and I released the fruit of my balls once again into her. There was no other feeling quite like it. Fireworks flashed on the back of my eyelids and the drums banged in my chest. I felt my whole body fall into it, heaving and holy, my soul crying out in glorious triumph.

Susie’s fingers convulsively grasped at the rumpled sheets around us, as I fell forward onto her chest rasping for oxygen. I kissed Susie, the only person I ever deeply, truly wanted.

As her breath returned to normal, she looked up at me, her face filled with affection and tenderness. Her heart leapt; this is what she had always dreamed it would be like.

“I love you.”

I smiled and put my hands on her cheeks. “I love you, too, sweetie.”

“Like grown-ups do?”

“No ... For real.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.