Games 2: Niki and Amber Host a Party - Cover

Games 2: Niki and Amber Host a Party

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 4: Secrets Revealed

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Secrets Revealed - A few weeks have passed, and school is out for the summer. Niki has been obsessing over what she discovered about herself, but has been unable to really talk about it. What could happen if they hosted another party...someone is sure to suggest that they play their games...again.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Watching Niki leave the room for a minute, naked as a nymph, Chuck was still mulling over Amber’s words --”I bet you would ... I bet you’d love to just pull my panties down and fuck me on the couch ... but ... you better not ... I barely know you ... yet ... here I am ... riding up and down on your lap ... and your hands are all over me ... what must you think of me?” -- By way of response, Chuck kissed Amber’s neck, not with the same feverish lust, but slow and sensual “I think you are beautiful ... and wanna make you happy. “ he hands settle down, just resting on her ass now “and I wanna see where being with you leads, and I don’t mean to the bedroom”

He turned her around in his lap as she called “Time...” so she could face the rest of the party goers while sitting in his lap.

Ben picked up the dice and rolled it in his hand ... letting the tension mount as everyone got situated in their places again.

Niki had returned, taking her place on the floor, smiling up at Amber being held a bit closely by Chuck. Everyone else had returned to their previous spots during the break, and Jeremy had put his shorts back on ... The girls all remained in their panties, and she watched Rachel sitting their in Niki’s boy shorts and gave her a reassuring nod when she looked at Niki questioning, placing her hand on the waistband of the underwear.

When Ben rolled a 4 and Rachel announced it was May, everyone perked up a bit ... she was still a bit of an unknown.

“Ok, May ... the quiet one ... tell us, prior to tonight, what’s the wildest, or kinkiest, thing you’ve done...”

May looked around at Rachel, and then the rest, closing in on herself a bit, her legs primly kept together, even though her pants were still off. It was an odd combination of reactions. “Uh ... I guess ... I’ve never really ... you know ... done much ... but, I did spy on a friend once when they were masturbating ... and, you know ... got myself off at the same time ... not that ... exciting I guess” she said, looking at the naked Niki seated between their couch and Chuck’s.

Ben nodded, then smiled, “Well, I think we can do better than that ... since masturbation seems to be a thing with you ... I dare you, and Niki since she insists on joining the dares, to star in our very own bukake circle... !” Looking satisfied with himself, he looks at the shocked looks of Jeremy and Chuck - “What? You don’t want to cum? I’m dying here...”

May looked stunned. “Boo what?” She temporized, though she was pretty sure she knew what it was.

Rachel leaned over and whispered, “The boys are going to stand around the two of you ... And cum...” She did not explain everything, but she too was curious, just how wild did the last party get if they could just so casually ask a dare like that!

Ben was already standing up, reaching for his jeans, as Jeremy slowly worked himself up and out of his seat next to Cheyenne. “Yeah, well, Niki did leave me a bit ready to pop...”

Niki, blushing, simply moved forward from her spot in the floor, waiting while everyone got situated. She was not sure exactly what she was supposed to do, but getting a front row seat to the boys and their hard cocks was at least something she would enjoy.

Chuck stood up as well, kissing Amber as he moved her off his lap. He was already hard, but after cumming once already he hoped his second time wouldn’t drag on too long for this dare. He stood in front of May, figuring why not give the new girl a go. Holding his cock by the base he slowly stroked in front of her. Looking to Rachel, her unofficial protector and smiled.


May eyed Niki moving to the center so readily, and flushed. To be so near her, and her naked, was everything she’d been wanting, and hiding from everyone. Ever since they’d moved in, she’d been entranced by the simple sweet nature of her neighbor, and while she was not stalking her exactly, she always found ways to speak to her in the hallways, or bump into her in the communal laundry room.

Rachel began to pull at May’s shirt as she started to move. “It will get. Ruined” she said as she tugged. May stopped, nodded, blushing shyly, as she helped remove her shirt, adjusting he bra slightly as it moved off of her head. Underwear clad now, she moved to the floor next to Niki, smiling shyly, as Niki kneeled up, and put a slender arm around her waist, telling her “just um. Relax. And watch the boys ... they will be sooo hard...”. As Chuck moved up, eager and hard, the two girls turned to face him, pressed in close, Niki’s bare breasts counterpointed by May’s similarly sized, but bra clad girls.

Cyndi made herself comfortable, spreading out a bit in the couch, moving her hand back between her legs as soon as Ben got up. This was better than watching porn, she thought, as her expert fingers began to travel a very familiar path. Some girls may not masturbate as often as boys, but Cyndi was not one of them. And she quickly found the best spot to lightly tickle as she watched the show.

After the dual blowjobs on the couch, Jeremy’s shyness about exposing his penis was mostly gone, and as he moved in towards the side of May, he easily pulled down his shorts, cupping them under his balls, and began to stroke his long hard length. Not having recently cum like Chuck had, he was already on edge, the head of his prick red, full, and throbbing.

Cheyenne moved to get a better view, calling over to him, “slow down Jer ... You three should go close to the same time.” Glancing at Cyndi and her busy fingers, she settled in, sliding her panties completely off, flashing Jeremy with an open look when he glanced at her. “Wanted to give you more inspiration!” She giggled lightly, closing her legs and sitting up, hiding herself away for the moment ... she was tempted though ... She had an ability that was not demonstrated during the party ... Niki was not the only ‘gusher’.

Ben joined the other two boys last, having had to take the time to slide off his jeans. Shorter than the other two slightly, he stood near the left side of Niki, completing the triangle. His thick cock was quickly rising, as he moved closer to the two nervous faced girls.

As May knelt there, seeing three naked cocks, up close like that, was more than a bit overwhelmed by the raw, male, animalistic nature of their thrusting. More comfortable with something more close to herself, she unconsciously pulled Niki a bit closer, feeling her bare skin pressing against hers. Slowly, a bit daring she thought, she lowered her hand from around Niki’s waist, and let it rest firmly over her pert bare bottom.

Niki felt May draw her in closer, and when her hand traveled lower to grasp her behind, she turned to look at May’s face, rather than at the encircling make flesh, and sensed her trepidation. Wriggling her behind a little, she smiled whispering, “It’s ok ... But fair warning ... I can get pretty ... um ... excited when someone does that.” Sensing she might pull away in uncertain fear, Niki moved her own hand down, sliding it inside the pair of boyshorts, and matched the way May was holding onto a bare booty.

Ben looked at the two, “so should we do the work, or should they help as part of the dare?” He looked up to Cyndi who was playing with herself more than he was at this point

Niki moved to give them a good target, pulling May tight against her... “You wanted to give us a shower...”. She could feel May clutching her tight, and she turned to the more nervous girl, and kissed her cheek “Relax ... It’s just ... boys ... and their toys...” she said, sounded all mature ... even though six weeks ago she knew as little as May

May slid her hand firmer over Niki’s bottom, and turned into the kiss, desperately wanting more. Looking down, she saw her nipples, and, looking up briefly, dared to dart down and kiss one... “Oh!” Niki cried, not upset ... just surprised

May leaning down and licking Niki’s chest seemed to signal the start of the dare for Chuck, now stroking his impressive cock for the two girls, and for Amber too of course. Precum already dripping down his cock. Jeremy was keeping it slow and steady, on edge and keeping that sensation right near cumming. Ben hadn’t had anyone playing with his cock so he had some catching up to do. Jerking off fast to Cheyenne’s lovely body as well as the two kneeling girls.

Niki sighed as she felt the sweet lips of May’s mouth encircling her nipple. Who would have thought, shy little May would want ... her. Stroking the girls bottom, she stared at the cocks swelling all around her, and she could feel her own body responding to the sensuality of it all. Tilting her head up, she practically begged them to mark her, holding onto May, the two of them central to the three boy’s gaze.

Amber slid off the couch, wanting a better view, and slid up behind Chuck, moving her hands around his hips, and putting her head around his off side, not getting in the way of his slow pumping. Watching his hands move up and down his impressive length, she reached out, slowly caressing near the base of his shaft, feeling the pull of the skin as he stroked.

Cyndi continued her personal display, encouraging Ben, or Jeremy or Chuck for that manner, to greater heights of eroticism. Her fingers happily exploring her every inch, letting herself enjoy the sight of three boys with their penis’s hard and happy, circling poor May and Niki.

Ben began to stroke faster, getting harder and thicker, moving his cock to within an inch of Niki’s face, then ducking a bit to get it near May’s head, before stepping back and stroking some more. Jeremy, thinking that was a good idea, actually kneeled down, getting his cock just below Niki’s bare breast, near the suckling mouth of May. Cyndi sighed, “Ooooh ... you are so bad...” as she felt herself wetten even more, getting her finger completely soaked in the process.

Cheyenne, moving to join the circle, had dropped her panties, and was feverishly, pushing two fingers into herself, rubbing her clit with every stroke. “If the boys can ... why shouldn’t I add a bit ... Niki’s not the only one who can ... squirt...” she said, panting a bit, her lustful gaze drawn to the innocent way May was sucking on Niki’s breast, while surrounded by naked, hard, throbbing genitalia.


Lifting up the kissing May, Niki pulled her to her, and opened her mouth. “Kiss me if you want ... let them cum all over us while we kiss ... they will like that, and I will like kissing you ... and then you will not feel so awkward I think”. Putting actions to words, Niki opened her lips and moved to kiss little May, her hands moving up to cup her breasts through her cute bra.

Groaning, Jeremy said something to the effect that, “Man ... that’s so hot” and began to stroke harder, and faster obviously getting closer to coming. He watched as Cheyenne spread her legs a bit, and really began to push against her inside walls, her hand cupping herself as she rammed her fingers home rapid fire, groaning the whole time. Shaking his head, looking from one crazy scene to another, Jeremy felt his cock tremble and swell as he continued to pump.

Amber’s hands reached all the way around Chuck’s waist, and, taking his balls in one hand, she took her hand and joined his, stroking his long hard cock, faster, pressing forward to poke his dick into the side of Niki’s face, giggling a bit as Niki opened her eyes to spot the intruder.

Chuck looked back to Amber as she gripped his cock with him and kissed her as they stroked together, only breaking for a moment to add “mmmm do you wanna help me cum all over May and our little Niki?”

At this point everyone in the circle was on edge, just waiting for someone to launch off first, spraying their precious cargo all over the sexy things in the middle making out


May could feel Niki’s soft hands begin to tease at her nipples as the two girls kissed. Her head was swimming. So much was changing, so fast, she was kneeling next to her neighbor, ½ naked, waiting for boys to ejaculate all over the two of them, and she was letting it happen. She felt her pussy quiver and quake in response to their deep kiss, and she could not help but moan as her nipples surged under Niki’s attentions. Bravely, she let her hand slide around Niki’s bare backside, to tease at the top of her wetness, circling through the short curly hairs that was were soft, and soaked.

Niki, for her part, was concentrating on May, while watching the cocks nearing their peak all around them. Sensing that Amber’s hands on Chuck would likely cause the first of the 3 or 4 orgasms amidst the standing group, she turned the two of them slightly, presenting their locked lips in profile, letting the pulsing cock move closer and closer to their cheeks. As May’s hand crept into Niki’s slick wetness, she gasped into her friends mouth, pulling her closer, and pinching her left nipple hard, forcing her partner to moan as well.

Jeremy could feel how his underwear pulled up on his balls, keeping them cupped, and eager to fill his cock with seemen. Stroking, over and over, speeding up as he felt himself get closer, he moved until his knee was pressing against the nearly bare back of May, as she knelt and made out with Niki. Beginning to moan a bit, he felt his balls boiling as he got closer and closer.

Ben’s thick fat cock was swelling with the constant squeezing and stroking, and he leaned forward, intent on painting the young face of May. His stroking hand was only inches from where they were kissing, and he could see Chuck moving closer from the other side as well.

Closing her eyes, Niki was waiting for the explosions she knew were coming, and the way May was beginning to play with her clit and slide her finger inside of her, she was quivering on the edge of her own orgasm, the heightened sensuality of her naked display getting to her.

Cyndi had her fingers driving inside of herself, her panties pulled to the side as she watched the lewd show all around her. Whether it was the boys and their rapid stroking, or the eager way Cheyenne’s face looked as she stroked her pussy openly, deeply, as she tried to climax and spray on the two kneeling girls, ot the two scenes combined, it all was sending Cyndi to the moon and back, riding a wave of pleasure. Niki was still the only fully nude participant, but there was little difference anymore as bottomless and exposed boys and girls moaned throughout the room.

Cheyennes kept digging in deep, running her finger over and over her ribbed sweet spot, and felt the intense pleasure building. Knowing that if she wanted to squirt, she would have to keep pounding herself all the way through her first orgasm, forcing her body to seize up and spurt her juices out. Moaning she could feel herself beginning to come, her eyes squeezing shut as she rode that initial wave of pleasure. “Oh shit. You sluts, I’m fucking cumming” she cried as she kept on thrusting two fingers in and out of her drenched pussy

Amber had moved up and taken over the stroking of Chuck’s cock, edging him forward, eager to paint May and Niki’s faces with his copious spend, It was a bit of a rush to not only hold and stroke his penis, but to know she was going to feel him cum, and she was going to aim his spurting prick.

Hearing Cheyenne’s exclamation, Amber started stroking harder and faster, calling out to Chuck “Come on Chuck ... cum all over them ... just shoot it all over...”. She could feel his cock swell as she stroked harder and faster, pressing herself up against his back.

May was shivering in Niki’s arms, still shocked that she was kissing her secret crush ... much less actually running her hands over her naked body, and slipping a finger in between her wet labial lips. She could feel her nipples poking through her bra, pressed up against Niki’s bare body, and she sensed the rapidly increasing pace of the three or four kids around her. She had never done anything remotely like this, and she may never again, but, for now, she was clinging tight to Niki and hoping it was not too gross.

Jeremy, glancing at the other two stroking cocks, groaned as he reached his climax, and began to shoot long ropey strands of cum straight out, splattering against the side of both Niki’ and May’s face. As the first splatters hit, Niki paused for a second, then attacked May’s lips even harder, drowning herself in her friend as the two centerpiece began to get covered.

Chuck could hold back any longer, Amber’s whispers coaxing his orgasm out. He turned to Amber “Fuck yes I’m cumming, make me cum all over your friends” he kissed her as his cock started to cover the two girls in a torrent of cum, from head to toe.

He reached his arm back and groped at Amber’s ass, pulling her closer to him.

Ben’s fat cock couldn’t hold it back any longer either. Seeing the girls getting glazed in Jeremy and Chucks thick cum. He took aim for the two teens bodies.

Amber’s hand stroked Chucks long thick cock over and over, pointing it towards the two girls, and making the cum hit their cheeks, their joined lips, even the side of their closed eyes. As the spurts began to die down, she pointed the last few downwards, wanting to get some on their chests ... especially May’s bra ... staining it with cum was so ... kinky...

May could feel the cum beginning to strike her face, and Niki’s she assumed, and as the hot liquid hit her face, before cooling, she felt a mixture of disgust and arousal. It was so ... male ... and earthy ... and gross feeling, but at the same time ... it was so ... kinky ... like ... she was a pretend slut ... kneeling and making out with a girl while boys came all over them ... she could feel her pussy begin to flood with juices as she knelt there, taking the slimy attack.

Cheyenne almost fell over as she drove deeper into herself, even more so as she came, over and over, finally spurting out a long stream of girl juice, coating the back of Niki’s cheek, her ear, and part of her hair, as the rest showered down between their two clasped bodies. “Fuckfuckfufckfuck!!” she cried as she came, long and hard, panting a bit, before collapsing onto the floor next to the two girls.

Ben, seeing the way the other two cocks were coating the kneeling girls, was able to finally push over the edge, and thick globs began to rain forth, not quite as far shooting as the other two, but much thicker, and almost pure white, as he leaned closer, his first shots hitting Niki on the forehead, before moving down to cover their kissing lips, and the side of May’s nose. Shot after shot came out, and as he finally subsided, the last bits fell onto Niki’s shoulder, dripping down her back a bit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.