Games 2: Niki and Amber Host a Party
Chapter 3: Things Heat Up

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Things Heat Up - A few weeks have passed, and school is out for the summer. Niki has been obsessing over what she discovered about herself, but has been unable to really talk about it. What could happen if they hosted another party...someone is sure to suggest that they play their games...again.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Smiling she patted Jeremy’s arm, “Ok, truth ... Whose was the last pussy you ever touched ... and who was the last person you ever kissed...”

Chuck looked around the room before answering, “Well, the last pussy I ever touched was at the last party ... and you mostly all know the answer to that ... it was Niki. As for kissing, well, I admit that I did kiss someone here tonite, out on the balcony ... leaning into Amber, he bumped her “Amber...”

Hearing that Chuck had kissed Amber, Niki was only mildly miffed, it was hard to be mad when you were stnding in a room letting 8 people ogle your body. Also, they were NOT going steady, though she was pretty sure he was still interested ... it just seems that he’s interested in Amber too ... which ... after their the way she kissed back ... might be ... fun?

“Since you like looking at my breasts so much, I dare you to ask every girl you ‘want’ to, if you can see her breasts. If she says yes, she will show you, but you have to pay by taking off a piece of clothing, or, heaven forbid you went that far, pay a forfeit if you are naked.:

“Oh, as additional incentive, Niki will have to do as many as you do ... and pay the same cost/forfeit.”

He looks at Niki “Sorry Niki ... but I’m gonna ask more than 1 person “ he looked to Cheyenne “let’s see em” he was pretty sure she would be happy to show them. Which she was, sitting forward and pulling her bra up, letting her perky tits out for a few seconds before slipping back in. Then he turned to Rachel and May as he started to take his shirt off since Cheyenne had shown him already. Would you two like to give a little flash?

Rachel smiles, curious, knowing that if they both say yes, he will likely be naked. “Oh ... heck, why not ... May ... you too ... I dare you girl...” she said as she raised her shirt, showing off the fact that she was NOT wearing a bra ... her not small breasts springing free as she held her shirt up for a moment or two

May, shaking her head, but never one to argue with Rachel had to lift up her shirt keeping it there with her chin, as she first tried to pull her tight bra over her chest, before swearing a bit, and reaching back to unhook it ... making it easy to slide up and over her full C cups ... her nipples hard and pointed in the cool air. Sliding her shirt back down, she thought about re-hooking her bra, ... but decided to wait ... who knows how long before she’d be without it again.

They both raised their tops and Chuck’s mind immediately exclaimed to himself ‘goodness they had some cute tits’. He stood up and started to understand button his jeans, then stopped to take his shoes and socks off “I’m gonna count that as 1 ok” before he finished removing his jeans. He wasn’t wearing loose boxers though, he had on some snug boxer briefs which left little to the imagination for everyone at the party. Then he sat back down beside Amber. He hoped she wasn’t upset that he didn’t ask her but he had a feeling her time would be very soon. His cock was bulging down his right boxer leg, the side she was on.

Amber sat next to the nearly naked Chuck, almost choking on her barely repressed desire, as her panty clad bottom warmed with his nearness, and the partial nudity that was becoming more and more common around the room. She could see he was excited, and she placed her hand on her thigh near his, letting the back of her hand just brush the outside of his thigh.

Niki, totally turned on, as she had watched the whole time Chuck did his thing, and knew that she would be naked and doing forfeits very soon. Standing, she went, and stood in front of Cheyenne.

Without even waiting to be asked, Cheyenne again lifted her bra, and raised her eyebrow at Niki. Watching Cheyenne’s exposed breasts, Niki reached behind her back, and removed her last item of clothing. Her hard nipples, so long confined, sprang free from her small but firm breasts, and she rubbed them briefly as she turned, damped thighed, to look at Amber and Chuck sitting close to each other, his hard cock obvious within his shorts. She was well away of just how long, hard, and well developed his cock was, and while she was not in a hurry, she longed to see it, and touch it, again.

Turning to Rachel and May, sitting together on the oversized chair, she was not sure if she wanted them to flash or not, though she was convinced they would ... especially Rachel ... she seemed quite intent on getting her fill of naked girl.

Moving to stand naked next to their chair, everyone behind her could see her firm cheeks, flexing slowly as she stood shifting from foot to foot nervously. “Um ... Rachel, and May I guess ... would you show me your breasts please?” She asked.

As they both nodded, she felt a pit open in her stomach, but immediately was also thrilled ... being made to do things was so ... bad ... and so ... good...

“Yes, yes, and I know your forfeit too, naked girl...” Rachel said as she raised her shirt again, leaving it up for a longer few seconds, a tad more comfortable doing this a second time.

May followed suit, showing off her full breasts just as easily, her shirt held up along with her already loosened bra.

Niki waited, nervous, as they showed themselves, before Rachel said...”My forfeit” she started, looking at May as if to ensure she was working on hers...”Since you seem to have gotten so worked up ... why don’t you go to each boy ... and, using just your hand, reach inside their shorts and tell us if they are hard ... we want to know if 0, 1, 2 or 3 of them are ... hard...”

Looking around, just in case someone thought the forfeit was too harsh, Rachel was not surprised to see noone complaining ... not having full disclosure of the previous game, she at least was pretty sure it gone this far at least, so she did not expect much resistance.

Niki blushed, looking around to see if anyone was complaining, and, honestly not expecting anything, moved first to Chuck. Reaching down, looking at his eyes the whole time, she slid her small hand inside the waistband of his short, and felt around for his shaft, not finding it at first, as it was tucked down along his leg.

Looking down, she saw the nature of the problem, and, looked back up at him, as if asking permission.

Pulling the waistband out a bit farther with her other hand, she fished around, deeper inside of his shorts, until she could pull his cock up against his pubis. Not wanting to start something she’d probably have to repeat with both other boys, she quickly stopped, letting it snap back shut, and said “Well, 1 is for sure...” she said, cheeks flaming a bit as she looked at Amber sitting so close to Chuck and his barely covered hard cock.

Turning to Cyndi and Ben sitting on the next couch, she felt her thighs slide against each other damp, and realized that she was really starting to moisten up ... her pussy swelling with her own juices.

Amber, wide eyed at the escalation, but very interested and turned on, nodded, twice as she sat there enjoying everything that was going on. She felt her own body reacting to everything as well, and she knew that she was going to have her hand, and more, on his cock before too much longer ... or she would run screaming down the hall.

Leaning over, she saw Ben undo the snap of his jeans for her, and she smiled, sliding her hand inside, under his shorts, finding his thicker, stubbier cock, hard and waiting immediately. “UM... 2...” she said quickly, giving it a quick grab as she stood back up, smiling at Cyndi who only smirked as she put her own hand in his lap.

Stepping over to where Jeremy waited, sitting by Cheyenne, she blinked as she saw Cheyenne idly stroking the front of Jeremy’s shorts, clearly showing that he was not ... flaccid. Moving more assuredly, she knelt down, and reaching with both hands to undo his fly, she gasped a little as she saw the head of his long thin cock peeking out over the top of his underwear. Wanting to be fair though, and frankly, too revved up to care too much, she slid her hand inside the flap, and grasped his long shaft briefly, but firmly, before pulling back, and stating “3 ... as if anyone doubted...”

Cyndi started to rub on Ben’s cock after Niki had tested it, even slipping her hand under as secretly as she could

May watched as Niki came back to them, saying “Well, maybe she should check the girls then too? “ she said meekly, looking at Rachel for approval, blushing the whole time. ‘You ... slut!” Rachel teased her...”You just want her to feel you up!” May sat there ... not saying anything, just waiting for Niki to comply ... or not.

Niki was in no condition to argue, her body was wreaking havoc on her mind, and she quickly moved closer to May, beckoning her to stand up. Unlike boys with cocks that liked to stand up ... reaching under a sitting girl, still clothed, was not the easiest thing ... so Niki hoped they’d all cooperate, make this much quicker.

Smiling as shy little May stood there, biting her lip, she slid her hand up her thigh, and under her pleated skirt, reaching her panties, and running a couple fingers over the fabric. Pulling the fabric to the side, she looked up into May’s eyes as she slid a finger into her slick lips and smiled. “Well, that’s 1...”

Pulling her hand out, letting May’s panties close behind her, she was vaguely aware of Rachel standing next to her, as May sat back down. In fact, Cyndi and Cheyenne had also stood up, eager to make this as easy as possible. Only Amber still sat, next to Chuck, waiting, possibly, for a spot to open up.

Looking up at Rachel’s watching face for a moment, Niki unsnapped her jeans, and, slid her hand inside, not surprised to not find any underwear. Pulling the flaps a bit farther apart, she got her hand down far enough to feel a slick wetness over a hairless pair of lips. Keeping that knowledge to herself, she again smiled, pulling back and snapping her jeans back “Make that... 2 ... two wet girls... :”

Cheyenne had wanted to attack Niki’s exposed sex at the last party, and never got a chance to, so as the slim girl made her way over to her, she felt her body respond in advance of her digital probing.

Cheyenne’s terry shorts were actually sort of easy to reach into, and as Niki’s fingers slid down past her soft curls, she at first thought she was NOT wet, but as she reached the bottom, and curled her finger slightly, she suddenly felt her whole hand coated with a splash of pent up juices. Blushing a bit at just how wet her friend was, Niki smiled, retrieving her hand and moving onto Cyndi.

“Oh ... yes... 3 in a row...” she said, as she saw that Cyndi’s jeans were already unsnapped, but still need to be slid open a bit. As she worked, she knelt there on the floor, well aware of how she must look, naked, and going around feeling everyone’s bare genitals. Reaching a hand inside of Cyndi’s very wispy panties, careful to not snag them, she noticed immediately that the horny Cyndi was very wet, as expected. “We are consistent are we not,... 4!”

As everyone returned to their seats, Niki moved back over to her seat, and the waiting Amber seated next to Chuck. Amber was only in panties, and could probably just stay there, so as she started to rise, Niki shook her head and moved forward.

Uncertain, Amber complied, watching as Niki’s kneeling form moved up between her knees, spreading them as she knelt before her. Looking down, Niki could see that Amber’s panties were quite damp. “I don’t think we need to wonder about #5 ... I can see from here that she is wet ... but ... if that’s the forfeit...” she said, watching as Amber nodded, she took her hands, running them up each of Amber’s thighs, and, pulling the gusset to one side, slid a finger across the suddenly exposed, pink, wet lips. Quickly covering the girl back up she smiled, horny as hell, and said ‘Five it is...”

Cyndi called out...”There’s one more girl ... you need to check everyone ... and turn so everyone can see...”

Niki stood, flushed, on edge, as she reached between her legs, slowly turning in a circle, drawing a finger through her exposed slit, feeling every pair of eyes on her as she checked the last of the 9 players. Keeping her finger inside of her as she completed the circuit, before finally drawing her finger away, a line of viscous fluid strung out between her finger and her sex as she announced, “Six in a row ... quite ... wet ... girls...”

Seeing Amber’s cunt up close like that was the best thing that had happened tonight, thought Chuck, it was just as he had imagined it would be, His cock throbbed in his shorts so much that both Niki and Amber could see it moving.

Once Niki completed her dare, Chucked leaned over and picked up a normal die. “A girl... 5, thats um ... Niki!”

Chuck thought a moment before asking his question, “So, for truth, well Kiki, or Niki if you insist, how do you feel right now, being the only one completely naked, having just touched everyone else in the room in a most intimate manner?”

Niki had sat back down, but, indian style, her cunt on display if anyone bothered to look. As Chuck called her by both names, she had felt her pussy release another small wave of fluid, and her nipples pulse as if someone had pinched them.

“Ungg ... you know ... I’m so turned on ... I’m drenched ... I feel so alive ... and so desirable, ... and so ... naughty ... everyone is looking at me ... and it just makes me hotter...” she answered, shifting a bit about on the carpet as she thought about her answer.

“OK, well, rather than just give you a dare, I want you to dare yourself ... push yourself, dare yourself to do something that shows all of us your true, naughty, desires...” Chuck feel silent, the group gasping a bit at the audacity of the creative dare. Who knows what Niki might force herself to try.

Niki thought, it was such a wide opened dare, she could just climb on top of Chuck, and take his cock out and fuck him while everyone watched ... but that somehow seemed to not push it, to not, as he said, show off her true side ... everyone knew that already ... well, maybe not how willing she was.

She thought about attacking Amber, or May’s pussy, and it was very tempting ... and that would have won her choice, except she remembered that other thing she had said last time and never acted on...

“Um ... can Jeremy and Ben get in the middle of the long couch with Cyndi and Cheyenne on the outside?” she said, a bit diffident, waiting as they moved ... actually, only Cheynne and Jeremy had to swap places...

Moving forward, and kneeling between Jeremy’s legs, she could feel her backside, prominently exposed to Rachel and May, and ‘mostly’ exposed to Amber and Chuck, spread out a bit as she leaned forward, and again opened Jeremy’s shorts, pulling his shorts down over his cock and balls, and beginning to stroke him, kneeling there naked and aroused while everyone watched.

Once she had her hand around his cock, she moved over a tad, and tried to unsnap Ben’s jeans again. Sensing what she was going to do, Cyndi helped, wide eyed, as the little slut went to grab onto two cocks at the same time. Working on his jeans feverishly, Ben helped to quickly spring his cock free, not caring that people were watching as Niki’s hand quickly began to stroke his cock as well.

“I want to be watched as everyone sees how turned on I get when I’m naked in front of them ... especially when they are not ... and am made to play with people’s bodies ... not just one ... but two ... or even three...” she said, glancing at Cyndi, or Cheyenne, and wriggling her backside at the other 4 watchers...

With that, she lowered her head, and as her left hand stroked Ben’s thick cock, her mouth slid over the top of Jeremy’s cock, and showed everyone just how horny she was, and how far she would go to prove it. She was giving head to a boy, and everyone knew that she liked Chuck most of all.

Amber looked at Chuck, wondering if he was pissed, or turned on, as they all watched little Niki suck on a penis while surrounded by her roommates, her neighbors, and her friends.

After about a minute, Niki stopped, slipping her mouth of Jeremy’s cock with a little plop, and moved over to Ben’s lap, opening her mouth much wider, as she slid his thicker wider cock into her eager little mouth. Her hand free, she reached next to Ben, sliding her hand up along Cyndi’s leg, wondering if she would stop her this time.

Sucking on her second cock of the night, Niki was on fire as she felt her hand slide up Cyndi’s jeans, reaching to rub hard against her sex hidden deep within the fabric.

Cyndi was content to let Niki play ... she was in no hurry, and enjoyed watching her friend act so slutty ... she whispered to Ben, “You can fuck her if you want ... but you better not call her any sweet names ... she’s only to be called slut by you ... or I will make her stop ... now...”

Ben nodded, unable to argue with Cyndi under the best of times, and this was not one of his better thinking times. “Yes ... of course ... she’s a good cock sucking slut though...”

“Niki ... see ... Ben agrees ... you are good little slut, kneeling there naked for us ... Hurry up, I want to see what you have someone do ... you have such a naughty mind!”

Pulling on Niki’s hand against her crotch, Cyndi groaned a bit, feeling a bit of pleasure as she teased her friend, knowing that the words were only what she wanted to hear.

With a final deep dive over his thick cock, Niki sat up, lips glistening, as she turned to look at Chuck and Amber, knowing for certain who she wanted to dare ... but realizing that she’d have to play by the rules...

Chuck’s cock was more than just throbbing, it was trembling in anticipation. He wanted to ravage Niki and Amber both, maybe even some of the new girls too, but Niki and Amber most. A small wet spot formed where his tip was from the precum he was already leaking. His hand in Amber’s lap slid up to her panties where he softly rubbed her


Cyndi’s pussy was drenched, buried within her jeans, as Niki had stroked and pushed against her sex with her hand, whilst keeping her mouth over Ben’s cock ... and her other slutty hand on Jeremy’s longer, thinner shaft. She had suspected that Niki had unplumbed depths, and had started this whole dare game out with the marked intent of finding out just how crazy she would get, and she flushed, realizing it was every bit as good as she hoped. As Niki’s mouth popped off of Ben’s cock, the thick head glistening with her saliva, she pressed Niki’s hand against her crotch firmly before letting her sit all the way back.

Amber had been watching the bare ass of her roommate move back and forth while she worked to satisfy first one, then another of the boys, even teasing Cyndi. Turning to Chuck, she looked at him wide-eyed, saying “I had no idea ... she’s ... wow ... i mean ... this is pretty ... wild...”.

As Niki moved to go sit back down, leaving the two boys to button back up on their own, she grabbed the dice and started shaking it in her hand.

“As she tossed the dice she said “This time, I don’t care if its a boy or a girl ... so rolling this 20 sider ... and 7...” looking at the sheet, she smiled, it was Amber.

“Ok ... Amber ... Dare -- Have the person on your right, and then on your left, remove one item of your clothing.” she said looking at her roommate as she sat on the couch sans shorts. “They get to touch or kiss anything uncovered, unless you let them choose the item, rather than yourself”.

Amber could feel herself get a bit nervous, realizing that she would doing much more than simply watching from the safety of her couch. Pressing a hand down on Chuck’s thigh as she stood up, she turned to Rachel, and said “You can ... um take my shirt...”.

May, quite jealous, watched as Rachel stood, and moved behind Amber, lifting up on the bottom of her multilayered blouse. Slowly sliding it up ... up over her bra and then over her shoulders and head, she leaned in, kissing her now bare shoulder, as her hands dropped the shirt to the floor, and then reached up, cupping her exposed bra cups as she hugged her from behind.

After about thirty seconds, she kissed Amber’s shoulder again, and stepped away, returning to sit by May, taking her hand and placing it between her own thighs.

Amber, flushed, looked down at her naked roommate as she turned, ready to have Chuck take the next item off. “Ok ... um ... my bra I guess...” she said, waiting for him to stand, his excitement still obvious through his one item of clothing still remaining.

He happily stood, his huge cock tenting as he did showing everyone what he had stored away for later. Unhooking her bra, he then spun her around and licked her hard, pink nipples. The tip of his tongue flipping over them slowly before he started to eagerly suck on them, making his cock twitch and throb some more.

Catching her breath, and ignoring the hot stares from everyone, Amber moved to get one of the regular die, preparing to roll it.

Cyndi stopped Amber’s roll. “Wait ... we all know Niki’s going to do every dare ... so ... just skip it if it rolls for her ... and if your dare for your chosen victim is not what you want for Miss Naked Niki here ... pick anything you want ... You said you wanted to be watched while you did nasty things to people Niki ... so here’s your chance.” Cyndi’s voice had interrupted Amber’s tossing of the die, as she laid back, half onto Ben’s lap with her leg up and a hand between her, still, jean clad thighs, obviously pressing against herself as she felt the need. “Oh ... if she’s not busy doing a dare ... don’t you think she should be touching herself ... you know ... keeping ready ... just in case?”

Cheyenne giggled, nodding, and even May piped up, “Ooooh ... that’s perfect ... yes ... I think she should...”

Niki only nodded, her mind already wondering what Amber was going to cook up, she had a certain look in her eye when she glanced at Niki’s kneeling form.

Amber rolled...”For the boys ... a 2! Sheesh Chuck ... you shoulda been a 2 ... but that’s ok, I will have Niki make sure you are not lonely” Turning to Ben, she said “Ok ... get up, leave Cyndi alone for a moment ... you’ll be back ... do’t’ worry ... Girls...”she said, pointing to Rachel and May...” go take Ben and Jeremy’s place ... Jeremy, move away as well ... come sit where I was next to Chuck ... don’t worry ... you’ll like it...”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.