Games 2: Niki and Amber Host a Party - Cover

Games 2: Niki and Amber Host a Party

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 2: Truth And Dare begins

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Truth And Dare begins - A few weeks have passed, and school is out for the summer. Niki has been obsessing over what she discovered about herself, but has been unable to really talk about it. What could happen if they hosted another party...someone is sure to suggest that they play their games...again.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Cyndi, taking the reins, being the most assertive of the girls, nevertheless looked at Chuck for approval, subconsciously recognizing that it was likely up to the two of them to set the rules and limits, if any.

“We all know why we are here ... anyone that wants to change their mind, ... leave now ... as, like last time ... no one is to talk about anything that happens here, except with someone that is here right now. And no cameras, no recording.”

Turning to Amber, and then Rachel and May she added, “Nothing like that happened before, but with so many here, I wanted to be crystal clear ... I know I can trust these guys ... we all need to feel the same...”

No one really said anything, only nodding, and agreeing, swearing they’d never tell. The fact that Niki and told Amber a tiny bit about the party she figured was ok, but, even then, she should have only told about what she might have done, not what anyone else did ... she had been pretty vague.

“Last time, for those that weren’t here, we played a bit of truth or dare, and, well, everyone had the best time ever ... correct?” This time there was a more vocal response, with the boys crying “Fuck ya...”, Niki, nodding, blushing, and Cheyenne looking around and going ‘Oh ... my ... yes ... it was ... wonderful...”

“This time though ... its going to be Truth AND Dare ... but, try not to scare anyone away will you guys? ... If we think you are lying ... double dare time ... and if you refuse a dare ... must pay a forfeit ... agreed to by the daring person, and a majority of the rest of us ... That work for everyone ... any questions ... concerns ... clarifications??”

Amber and Chuck sat next to one another with Niki on the floor leaning on the couch beside chuck as well. “So since this is Amber and Niki’s party I think one of them should get the party rolling” sitting in between the two of them felt really good. A beautiful playful lady on every side of him

Cyndi nodded,” I agree 100 percent ... so ... Niki ... looks like you are first ... Truth and Dare ... mmmm ... let’s see ... Truth ... is...” she paused, looking at Cheyenne, they had obviously planned some of this out ahead of time. “Tell everyone what you told us last time ... your secret desire for your next dare ... you know ... Cheyenne told you. “You must tell us what you MOST wish the next dare for you would be ... and if we do not believe you, you will get a dare from EACH of us as punishment ... so ... tell the truth.”

Niki looked up, startled, she remembered quite well what she had said before, but that was then, and she had been ... quite worked up ... and had even been ... naked ... by then ... not just cool, calm, sitting on the floor ... she couldn’t just start there ... could she? Cyndi obviously wanted to really get her going or something.

Turning to Chuck she looked him, seeing if he could help get a reprieve... ‘Do I have to?” she asked, though ... not sure how he could stop anything ... he seemed to have enjoyed her embarrassment last time along with everyone else...

“You could pass and take the penalty instead of being called out as a liar and taking a bunch of dares” he reminded her although he wouldn’t of minded either way

Niki had been a slightly slow burn all evening, so as she looked around the room, and saw the eager, somewhat flushed faces of her friends, she spent a moment remembering the previous party, and how she had felt, standing there, showing off her body, and feeling everyone’s eyes on her. It was the first time she had realized that she could get pleasure, just from people looking at her. It had been eye opening. True, things had gotten considerably more carried away as the night went on, and the drinks continued to flow, but that first ... naked ... dare ... with everyone still clothed ... had been empowering. Embarrassing, painfully so ... but it had made her sooooo wet.

‘I said I wished that my next dare would be to.mjadlkl ... sjkjasdk’ she said too softly to be heard by everyone.

“Speak up, we can’t hear you “ Ben called out, eager to be viewed positively by Cyndi at least...

“I said I wished that my next dare would be to do all the dares...” she said, keeping her eyes down and blushing, feeling her secret laid bare.

Rachel gasped and turned to May “DId she really say that ... my god ... what a...” May shushed her, looking at the girl sitting on the floor and seeing her as if for the first time.

Amber only nodded, many things clicking into place ... things that had seemed odd now made a lot more sense ... Niki was one of those...

Cyndi smiled, “Very good, and since most of us were there, we can all agree she told the truth? Good ... and hey ... it’s your lucky day ... this is truth AND dare ... so ... guess what your dare is??”

Niki did not answer, just kept her head down for a moment, before looking up at Cyndi waiting.

“Niki, I dare you to do all the dares tonight ... unless specifically asked by the darer NOT to...” she finally said, not wanting to unnecessarily spoil a boy’s dare if it did not make sense...

“Now, last time, we let whomever was dared to do the next one, I think that’s still a good idea?? Or should we just take turns ... And ... as far as WHO get’s dared ... we could ... roll to see who it is? Maybe one roll for boys one for girls or one roll for anyone if the person does not care WHO they dare?? Same thing if you want to make the dare random ... say ... Niki ... I dare you to take off between 1 and 3 pieces of clothing, or Cheyenne, I dare you to moon Person X -- we could roll for who that person is ... but it’s optional ... what you guys think???””

I think that sounds pretty fun, a good way to mix things up” he leans back with his arm around Amber. Looking over to May and her roommate, wondering how they will handle things once the dares truly begin.

Looking at the dice on the table, Cyndi figured they needed to write this out. Conferring with Ben and Cheyenne, they soon had this written out:

If you want a boy ... roll the six sider. 1, 2 = Ben 3, 4 = Jeremy 5, 6 = Chuck

I you want a girl, roll a 6 sider 1, Amber 2, Cheyenne 3, Cyndi 4, May 5, Niki 6, Rachel

Reroll if you get yourself of course!

If you don’t care (any one), roll that funny looking 20-sider 1,2 - Ben 3,4, - Jeremy 5, 6 Chuck 7,8 Amber 9,10 Cheyenne 11.12, Cyndi 13,14, May 15,16, Niki 17,18, Rachel 19,20 You can pick or reroll

Once everyone agreed, and topped off a drink for Jeremy, Niki looks around the room, and deciding to start with the girls, as there were more of them, and thinking they might not do as rough, or difficult, type of dares back at her, rolled a 3.

Looking over at Cyndi, the instigator, and asked “Ok, Cyndi, Truth - Who was the last person you kissed on the lips...”

Cyndi blushed a moment, before answering “Um ... Cheyenne!”. The girls all squealed a bit as she blushed just a bit, before taking a drink. Cheyenne looked anywhere but at Cyndi, but Jeremy just nodded at her...”It’s cooo”

Niki went on, “For your Dare, Go, stand in the kitchen, and remove your shirt, put it on the table, and come back, stay that way until you complete your Truth and Dare on the next person...”

Rachel made a small ‘Ooooooh” sound as she looked to see if Cyndi was going to balk, but Cyndi, feeling pretty good already, and well aware that this was nothing compared to what was coming, simply got up, walked into the kitchen, and took off her shirt, and came back, her full round breasts bouncing lightly in her pale blue bra.


Cyndi acted as if running around in her bra was a normal everyday occurence, enjoying the slightly embarrassed blush on May’s face, meeting Rachel’s smile with one of her own. “Ok ... my turn ... so I roll to see who ... a boy I think...” Grabbing a die, and tossing, it lands on 2.

“Mmmm Ben Ben Ben, my cute little Ben ... what ... is your favourite position?” Cyndi asked, her breasts rising and falling with every breath.

He thought for a moment before answering “Cowgirl I think”. Looking around at the others, as if seeking approval or acceptance of his answer. Cyndi, smiling, continued... “OK ... now I dare you to mime that out with someone here, roll the dice to choose, boy or girl, up to you hehe”.

Ben smiled back, and knowing who he hoped to get, but any one of the girls would be fine really, rolled one of the regular dice, then looking at the paper...”A 4 ... So ... May ... ooooh!”

Ben teased a bit as he stood up “Well May ... can ya help a brother out haha” ending his little speech with a nervous laugh, it was still a bit early in the game ... and though they had all enjoyed a bit of the ‘punch’, well, it was still early.

May looked to Rachel who just nodded and pushed her gently towards the center of the circle, mouthing ‘Do it May...” to her nervous roommate. Compelled to go along with it, trying to ignore her innate nervousness, she came, and knelt down in the middle of the room, next to Ben, opened her thin lips, asking “Um, k, what do I do?” She asked a bit shyly to which Ben replied “Well, you will have to get over my lap, and um, bend forward and imitate, you know ... riding a pony?” He smiled, laying down, his cock forming a bit of a tent in his pants, and hoped they had not pushed the newcomer too fast too soon.

May, slowly, nervously, got on her hands and knees, one each on either side of hips, and sitting up, curving her back, she looked back over her shoulder to Ben “like this? “ Ben thought she looked so cute and sexy looking back at him, he started to mime out the action, kneading her bottom with his hips for about 10 seconds.

As they watched May mock riding Ben’s safely tucked away cock, various temperatures within the onlookers started to rise, as they began to imagine where this game could go. Once the ten seconds were up, May moved off of Ben, blushing. “Well, I guess that’s one way to get to know someone new at a party!!”.

Ben started to move, then stopped, as Niki came over, and repeating May’s movements, lowered herself over his legs. It was at that point that it started to become clear that she was following her dare. Would she really keep it up all night? Things could get ... interesting quick...

Ben, not one to complain when a pretty girl wants to bounce her butt over his groin, settled back, and held her slim hips softly as she moved back and forth a bit, pretending she was ... well, riding him like a cowboy.

“So, who’s turn, Ben’s or May’s ... they both had to sort of do they dare...” Jeremy asked, and Cheyenne piped in “Well, they should do it together ... can’t really do two of them back to back ... or we will be doing that all night ... just one person roll, and you two can discuss what the truth/dares should be... ?”

Everyone agreed, except Ben who said, “That’s sound good ... but, this is May’s first time ... let’s just let her go ... but ... well, you can ask me for advice if you want!”

May looked around, suddenly having to dare someone and thought ... OK!.

“Um ... I think I don’t care who it is so I’ll roll the funny looking one...” She rolled...”Oh ... shit ... Ben again ... that’s not fair ... I’ll roll again” and she did quickly, though Ben did not look like he minded.

“Amber ... um ... let’s see ... truth ... what color is your underwear?”

Amber looked up, relieved that it was innocuous and answered “Blue ... um ... you mean top or bottom?” “Bottom” May replied quickly. “Yes ... Blue.”

Cyndi piped up “You know, if we think they are lying, and they are, they have to do a penalty dare as well ... don’t forget ... but I don’t think she’s lying ... just wanted to remind you guys... :”

Amber smiled enigmatically, perhaps daring people to challenge her. When no one did, May continued...”Amber, Um, I dare you to prove it, like Cyndi did, only not your shirt...”

Amber looked around the room, and, taking a big drink, blushed as she stood up. “Um ... yeah ... I guess ... I’m not that shy ... I don’t have to go to the kitchen...” Standing up, right in front of Chuck, she looked back at him, her eyes smoldering just a bit, as she unhooked the snap of her tight denim shorts, and opened the flap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.