A Congress of Baboons? Book 2 of the Veneries - Cover

A Congress of Baboons? Book 2 of the Veneries

Copyright© 2017 by LughIldanach

Chapter 2: Alternatives

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Alternatives - Back from New York, the Parliament of Owls starts on its plan to influence politics for the good guys and good girls. Lawyers not only fuck people for profit but get fucked for fun. This polyamory also is seeking insights into human, and other, minds. The kink is happy and not subject to blackmail, although not always what the constituents want to know. A group of baboons is not a congress, as when baboons work together, they accomplish things. It's a troop.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Spanking   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Water Sports   Leg Fetish   Politics  

Congress men

... a gathering of baboons is not a “congress.” When a troop of baboons gathers it usually accomplishes something useful.

Robert Longley

Carol

After dinner, I took Linda’s hand. “This will be fun. Do you mind if my husband, Charles, watches from the hospital bed?”

“Not at all. I can get into an exhibitionistic mood. Is there anything that I can do for him?”

“He would enjoy you on his face. We’re still working on ways to give him some penetrative ability, although he wouldn’t feel it directly.”

Linda gestured at herself. “This is one of my nice preppy outfits. Would it be better for me to change into something wilder? I’d probably be more of a showoff if I did that.”

“Could I lend you something?”

“Carol, I’m 5’2” and you are 6’. What would fit?”

“There is that, isn’t there. Want to stop at your apartment, pick up some things, and we’ll change together at my place?”

“Sounds good.” We went to her apartment. “ I assume you’ll wear your usual white.” She picked out a black tube minidress and high-heeled black boots. “Wild, huh? You like stockings? Panties?”

“Either way, if they turn you on. I’ll probably wear stockings but no panties.”

“I like that. Carol, Barbie suggested that before we scene, you and I might want to do some of the empathy exercises. Maybe just the mirror dance?”

“Sure.” It was a little challenging given the difference in heights. Carol slipped out of her shoes and Linda put on heels, which helped. The two women put their palms forward and made contact between them, and then began moving randomly, but with increasing grace and connection between them.

At my apartment, Linda was absolutely charming to Charles. Our snow-white cat, Ataturk, as usual was cuddled up to him.

Ataturk

Will the humans realize, I wonder, if Charles and Linda share being trapped? I shall try to signal that.

I was amused and impressed by Linda, who demonstrated almost cat-like speed. She stepped out to the bathroom. A few minutes later, she came back, on a dead run, throwing her whole body into the air and tackling Carol onto her bed. Oof! Carol must be at least sixty pounds heavier, but that wasn’t enough to stop her energy. Charles cheered.

Briefly, I thought the humans were kind to provide entertainment. I thought happiness and laughter at them.

Carol

Her energy was so intense that I submitted to it. She started kissing my forehead, eyes, nose, mouth, and worked down to my breasts. Linda took my nipples into her mouth, biting enticingly, squeezing breasts just hard enough that I really felt it. From the bed, I heard Charles grunting.

Linda moved her mouth to my pussy, sucking and licking until I climaxed.


“OK, Carol. Let’s move to Charles. I’m light, so I’m going to sit on his face. I want you to suck and bite his nipples.” I realized we had never really focused on his nipples. This was promising. His breathing increased. His mouth was frantic on Linda. As she climaxed, he shouted in pleasure, if not orgasm. Still, it was amazingly participatory given his paralysis.

Molly

I read the note about Elizabeth’s upcoming meeting. Let’s face it -- I usually stay prepared to use all of my appearance, and don’t get casual or even sloppy unless I’m sure I won’t have to be in “role”. With this sort of notice, I can prepare to be elegantly casual. It’s a relief to be able to be appreciated but not only for my looks. Oh, this will be mostly female, but most of we women are bisexual. I’d either attract or distance people.

So, I thought about dressing for the meeting. It occurred to me that Joan sometimes does a very nice Western look, considering that all three of us come from New Jersey. Well, I was in the polo country at Ramapo, so I can ride a horse. I called Joan. “Hi hon. Hey, do you think I could meet with you and Gerri for some thoughts about dressing for Elizabeth’s session?”

Joan sounded amazed. “Sure, if we can do anything that you can’t.”

“Molly, I bet you have the same sort of fit problems as me, except worse, since you have a bigger bust. There’s no one standard dress size that fits.”

“Exactly. I’m a zero at the waist, 2 at the hips, and a 10 on top.”

“What do you think of both of us doing a Western style? Maybe mirror image -- one of us with white jeans and black top, and the other in reverse.”

“Sounds great! I like the bonding aspect.”


Joan, Gerri, and I, as well as doing the styling, shared the empathy practices. We formed a triangle for mirror dancing. I sensed that this could be even more intense, but wasn’t sure how.

Elizabeth

For brainstorming, I brought together Joan, Hal, Carol, Barbie, and Melissa. While Izumi wasn’t in the usual core group, the discussion would affect her. As ever, Angus watched my back. Once in a while, he has something to say, and it’s always pertinent. On a hunch, I included Molly.

Ekaterina, O’Reilly, and Anna also were present. I’m confident that the humans are developing telempathy that can strengthen all of us. As far as these indeed exceptional cats, I just don’t know if they will, but they are very professional as feline staff and can’t hurt.

“Thank you, my senior owls, for joining me. As I’ve pointed out, while crows are much smarter than owls, the collective noun, a murder of crows, just didn’t have the right connotations, so we went with parliament of owls. I have been reminded, thinking of one of our main targets, that congress is the collective noun for baboons.

“As with owls, this just isn’t quite right. Baboons are disciplined. They will die for the safety of the troop.”

Joan

“Elizabeth dear, that’s something of an urban legend. While I don’t have the Capitol Hill access we’d all like, I do have research credentials for the Library of Congress. Troop, indeed, is the proper collective noun for baboons.

Elizabeth

“It is, Joan? Some things ought to be true, even if legendary. Oh, well.”

“I do have a challenge for us, a sensitive one. Believe it or not, there are some fine Congressmen. Some of them practice alternate sexualities.” I made a face. “Predation on women doesn’t seem to be recognized as one. Of course, they have to deal with public sensitivities.

Hal recalled, “Carol, and what she told us about Chris, enlightened me about additional alternatives.” He grinned. “I had fun with Carol afterwards.”

“Hal, what that tells me is that you aren’t homophobic, as are many men. That’s good for us. Whether or not, and if so how, you play with men is to be determined.

“Two, who I know, think of themselves as bisexual, and perhaps, in an ideal world, gay. Both are married, with children, and understanding wives.

“You know, I trust, the process of hiding in plain sight? If they were occasionally seen with mistresses, who would wonder about their orientation? Molly would be great to be seen with one. Carol, given her size and visibility, would be another. Of course, Joan or Barbie are distracting as well. Gerri has the looks for the role, but might not yet have the assurance.”

Hal and Joan looked at one another, tuning into my idea. “So, we provide them with love nests where the men can meet one another?”

“Go a bit further. We can work with their wives. There might even be some college-age kids that could work with us. After all, a Congressman creating a role for a daughter is nothing that odd.

“They also can exchange job slots, sometimes involving several people. Congressman A might offer a staff position on Committee 1, of which he’s a member, to Congressman B, who can get someone onto Committee 2. If A’s daughter wants 2, then there’s a path. In like manner, if we offer something to A for putting one of our people on 1, we’re getting what we want.”

“I’m inclined to focus our efforts in national security and financial, but go after openings as they occur. I’m not sure that Linda has enough background in that area, but she certainly can do public relations or perhaps speechwriting -- most of our ladies can do that.

Joan told me, “Linda has been putting substantial effort into studying military history. Charlene and Hal have insight into advanced technology, which has military applications. I’m confident that Carol can figure out the budgetary aspects. Maybe we can concentrate on national security.”

“Another issue with Linda, which I’d mention only in the small group, with Barbie here, and with Linda having given permission to Barbie to discuss clinical matters, is whether Linda would have problems with security clearance. Her issues include mental illness as a teenager and some wild times associated with that. My impression is that with therapy and continued medication, she’s stable. I trust her. Oh, yes, she’ll get wild in the bedroom.

“On the other hand, she probably needs only a SECRET clearance to get started. It’s not an intelligence job where she needs TS/SCI.”

“TS/SCI?” asked Carol.

Barbie explained, “There’s CONFIDENTIAL, which really is irrelevant; SECRET, the basic clearance; TOP SECRET; and TOP SECRET/SENSITIVE COMPARTMENTED INFORMATION. That last is needed for intelligence. Without getting into more alphabet soup, it’s a level that covers the most sensitive operational and technology information. Actually, the investigation is SSBI -- Single Source Background Investigation, often with a polygraph. This is probably too much information.”

“My chief adviser on national security is Lauren Louis, “Elizabeth continued, “who is out of town but I want all of you to meet. These days, she’s in the national security program at American University, but has had some interesting roles before that. Shall I observe that she loves to wear trench coats, she has a certain right to wear one?

“Let me suggest that our focus will be on getting women into the national security process, but not, as the Parliament, pushing a particular policy. I think that’s the best long-term view.”

O’Reilly

We’re going to do it anyway. He radiated acceptance. Damn, I wish we could talk better to them. Perhaps we can recruit more feline help.

Elizabeth

Melissa left, possibly due to being paged. She returned with Linda, who was dressed elegantly and conservatively.

I welcomed her. “Tea?”

“Yes please. Two sugars.”

“Linda, this is just a get-to-know-each-other-better. I understand that you’ve authorized Barbie to share some of your history and issues. We respect one another. Tell me, though, what do you like in your personal life? For that matter, if you’re working on a sexual target for the Parliament, what are your constraints?”

“I guess I’m still working out my preferences. In my mid-teens, I went crazy for a couple of years. My mother and stepfather sent me to a mental hospital, which, in retrospect, was wise -- not for the pursuit of boys, but because I was cutting myself and made suicidal comments. While there, I had an introduction to making it with girls. Let me merely say that it’s unwise for me to call Jan my lover. She was a user.

“Right now, I’m definitely bi, probably with preference for women. I like erotic pain, both giving and receiving.”

Barbie added, “I’m so happy you say that spontaneously and with insight. Being able to do so makes it far easier for you to get a security clearance. Don’t emphasize the other than heterosexuality, but mentioning it and moving on tends to mean that you can’t be blackmailed and won’t be a risk.

“When you two feel comfortable in doing so, I’d like to suggest that you and Hal play. He’s comfortable with Charles. If you like, Joan can be along to attend to Charles.

Joan

“Hal, can you stay briefly after the meeting? Elizabeth and I have something to ask you.”

“Sure.”

“We realized something. Even when you gave your virginity to me, Gerri was with us, certainly in a helpful way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.