Bill 'N' Haley
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2017 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - The continuing story of next-door neighbors and their off-beat life. Haley's turned sixteen and it's time to be married.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

Bill’s turn:

I’m surely bound for hell. Taboos. I’ve broken too many of them –having sex with fourteen year old girls, two of them now. Haley was just a few days past fourteen when we went to bed together for the first time. And now Deena...

Double hell. Deena’s my daughter. Has been for all her fourteen years. For those fourteen years I’ve been ‘Daddy’ and now ‘Dad’, even though at the time of her mom’s impregnation, that woman was not being particularly wifely. I sometimes harbored the idea that maybe Deena wasn’t genetically mine, but that never stopped me. My daughter. Deena. Cute, fourteen year old blonde.

Losing her in the divorce was horrible, but even though many fathers can’t or won’t stay in their kids’ lives after a divorce, that wasn’t me. I did weekends and weekdays, each time picking her up at her mom’s, my jealousy grating me as I saw her mom with a new husband.

I bought the house, and thought that I had a great opportunity for me and Deena to get close. The new house got me Haley. Haley who seemed to need my friendship. Haley who, at first, Deena treated as a second-class human.

I didn’t let my daughter become one of THOSE people, and she soon treated Haley as part of the family when she was with us. They became friends.

I married Haley. I married Deena’s best friend. I married the person that Deena saw as a sister. Deena moved in with us, claiming that her step-dad was starting to make little remarks. I believed her. After all, the sleazeball had already demonstrated that morals were flexible in his eyes.

So Deena and Haley lived with me. Haley as my wife. Deena as my daughter.

Things happened at school and at work and we found ourselves on completely unfamiliar territory in both arenas.

My teen wife and my teen daughter – in college. I thought it was cute the way they bantered about them being sisters one moment and step-mom and step-daughter the next.

Seeing the two of them bound around the house was very pleasant from a strictly physical vantage. They were a study in teen feminine contrast. Deena at fourteen was equal in height to Haley, two years older. Deena was blonde, blue-eyed. My Haley was every sexy possibility one could imagine from her brown-eyed, brunette self, and I suppose that I did get some measure of pleasure from seeing the two of them every evening, clad in nightshirts around the house.

I survived without lusting inappropriately because Haley took me to bed with her each night and loved me, relieving me of any pent-up tensions that might be spent lusting after forbidden fruit that was shown me by my daughter.

Then came the news. The two of them were interested in heredity and DNA, so we took a test.

Disaster. As I feared, Deena’s not my daughter, at least from the aspect of being a product of my sperm and her mom’s egg. From the aspect of fourteen years of ‘Daddy’, she’s my daughter.

Other side of the coin is that her actual male progenitor had also deposited a load in Haley’s mom two years before creating my Deena. The two of them – half-sisters.

There was a little, no, a lot of discussion about Deena’s status in MY life. I told her she was MY daughter, test or no test.

Life started to level out. It was still joyful to me to see the two of them around the house, just plain pleasant on the eyes.

I thought I noticed that Deena was finding excuses to end up in my lap just a little more frequently than before. That was after my trip out of town. I was gone two nights. When I came back, it’s almost as if I sensed some change. She was a little more huggy-kissy. Haley was still Haley, this perfect little bundle of brains and cuteness that pushed every button I had.

Seriously, I felt a change in atmosphere, but I kept telling myself that I was imagining things.

Then there was the night that she dropped her towel in front of me and Haley. She was going through some laundry looking for her nightshirt, wrapped in a bath towel.

“What’s the big deal, Dad? You used to change my diapers. Bathe me...” she said, exasperated.

“You didn’t have titties then.”

She dropped her nightshirt over her head. No panties.

I should’ve noted that Haley said nothing.

“Besides, I’m not the first teen girl to run around here naked,” she said.

“I married the other one. She can run around naked all she wants. I get to SEE her.”

Sometimes I think I’m indescribably dense, because when the words left my mouth, I turned to see Haley stripping her night shirt over her head.

“Haley!” I blurted.

“Well, you said...” she said with a little smirk.

“I was exaggerating for my smart-assed daughter,” I said.

“We used to like it, you know. Skin gets to breathe ... Unless you just said that to get to see me running around naked.”

Okay, that’s the second reason. It DOES feel good.

Manipulated. Maybe I wasn’t that difficult to manipulate, but we all ended up nude, and agreed that nudity at night was an option.

And from that night, EVERY night they exercised that option. If I thought the two of them were cute while clothed, they’re even cuter nude.

My Haley’s got these beautiful conical titties – not even a B cup. Deena’s beaten her by a bra size, and Deena’s are rounded. Haley’s got a patch of brown, sparse pubic hair. Deena’s – light brown – blonde.

Two shapely little butts.

I thought that the nudity would be a reason for Deena to be less huggy, but I was wrong. If anything...

The nudity became the norm. After showers, in the evening, whatever we did around the house, we did behind pulled shades, but it was just the same stuff we did before, when we did it all while wearing clothes.

Then the one evening. Started off when Deena came out of the shower, towel wrapped around her wet hair.

Haley was on the sofa. I was in my recliner. Had we been dressed, Haley would have likely been curled up in my lap, but with us both naked, well, I didn’t think it proper for Deena to walk in and find Haley and me coupled together.

Deena pushed Haley’s legs apart, sat between them on the floor and told Haley to dry her hair.

I’m thinking it’s cute – the two females I love most in the world, together.

They changed places, Deena providing the service for Haley. I watched Haley lounge back between Deena’s thighs. Okay, I got hard. Happened often enough, but I was getting used to the sight of the two of them.

We chose a TV show, I sat on the sofa, Haley lay down and put her head in my lap. I like this. All along, it’s almost innocent. I stroke her head, playing with her still-damp hair. I pick up a few strands and drop them on my dick.

We’ve done this for years, usually a precursor to her rolling over and fondling and sucking me. With Deena, that’s not going to happen.

Haley got up to go to the bathroom and Deena took the same position. This was something that Deena did from time to time – same thing – caress, touch – my daughter. Except this time, I sort of zoned out, picked up strands of blonde hair, still cool and damp, and dropped it on my dick.

Haley slid up on the floor, laid HER head on my thigh and said, “Got your girls, huh?”

I did. Still mostly zoned out ... And I felt breath blowing across my exposed dick.

“Y’all need to get up,” I blurted. When they moved I jumped up.

Deena was first. “What’s wrong? I was comfortable...”

“This is what I mean,” I said, shame rising. “I know it all feels good, but I get sexual feelings. I can’t help it.”

Deena spoke again. “It’s okay, Dad. She’s your wife.”

I stuttered. “I’m sorry,” Haley said. “I didn’t mean...”

“It’s okay baby...” I told her. “You and me ... But it’s BOTH of you together. You’re both beautiful and it’s just too much ... TWO of you...”

“Me?!?” Deena squeaked.

Shame burned my cheeks.

“I’m sorry, baby. Yes. You. And you’re my daughter...”

Haley stepped close to me, putting her hand on my arm. Deena continued, “I am. And I’m not ... It’s okay. Dad. Or Bill. I love you both ways...”

“Huh?”

“You’ve been my dad since I was born and you’re perfect like that. But Haley got you – the perfect man. You’re handsome an’ intelligent an’ funny and caring. All that. But she’s got you and I’m a little jealous.”

I dropped back onto the sofa. “Haley? Did you know about this?”

“My sister and my best friend, baby. We talk about everything. Including you.”

My eyes darted between the two of them. “And you’re okay knowing that she feels like this about me?”

Haley looked toward Deena, smiled. “She’s intelligent, like me and you. Why wouldn’t she see the same things? WANT the same things?”

“What’s that mean?” I asked.

Haley sat on my thigh, kissed me. I started to protest but I relented.

“Relax, baby. We don’t want anybody hurt here. You love me. You love Deena.”

“I do. But ... She’s my daughter...”

“My sister,” Haley said, kissing me. “She loves you. I love you. I get you...” her hand brushed my dick. “I love you in every way,” and she sank to her knees. “I wanna love you...” She’s always done this thing, little kisses and bites around my pubic area before she sucks me.

“Deena, he needs kisses,” she said. Haley’s mouth – hot, sucking...

Deena leaned in, our lips met. It was NOT a ‘hello, daddy’ kiss. “Sometimes I want it to be Bill, male, like the man my sister gets to love...”

I protested, “Deena, baby...”

“I wanna be ‘Deena baby’. But sometimes I wanna be ‘Deena baby’ like my sister is ‘Haley baby...”

Haley left my dick, came up, cheek to cheek with Deena, and kissed me.

“I’m losing my mind,” I sighed.

“You’re not,” Deena said. “Haley just had a taste. I wanna taste.” She gently replaced Haley’s lips with hers, then, “Are you gonna tell me ‘no’?”

I knew Haley was kissing me, the little brown-haired angel, her lips magical on mine. Then whose lips closed over the head of my dick?

“Nnnnn...”

“Shhhhh!” Haley said. “Let ‘er love you, baby...”

“She’s...”

“Enjoying something that I enjoy...”

“Deena...”

“Love you, Bill,” she said, then went back to hotly drawing me into her mouth. If she’d never done this, somebody told her what I liked. Haley, I thought. Haley KNEW about this ... Plotted with her.

“Haley...” I gasped. “I’m close...”

“Deena, he’s close. You want me to finish?”

“Nnnn-nnnn,” Deena voiced. “Mine. The whole thing.”

Haley was kissing me when I came. I came. In Deena’s hungry mouth. Sometime later it occurred to me that she was well-informed. Didn’t gag. Just sucked, making happy noises. Past my orgasm, she kept sucking. ‘Haley thing,’ I thought.

Haley. Moved down there, took my dick from Deena, sucked it herself, right in front of her.

Sisters. Sharing.

Then they squeezed me between them on the sofa.

“I can’t believe I let y’all ... I did a horrible thing...”

“Baby,” Haley said softly, “Don’t tell Deena she did a bad thing...”

“Dad,” Deena said, “for a little while you were Bill to me. I liked it. I wanted to love you that way. I want you to love ME that way. Me ‘n’ Haley...”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.