Bill 'N' Haley - Cover

Bill 'N' Haley

Copyright© 2017 by oyster50

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - The continuing story of next-door neighbors and their off-beat life. Haley's turned sixteen and it's time to be married.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

Haley’s turn:

“Go slow, Deena,” I told her after Bill left for work. We have nine o’clock classes on campus, so we have a little time alone in the house.

“We are. I am. We’ve been our own nudist colony for a week. I don’t think I’m getting to him.”

“You’re not ‘sposed to get to ‘im,” I said. “We talked. He’s still in ‘dad’ mode with you. We’re all getting relaxed about being nude.”

“Yeah,” she replied sadly. “He didn’t get hard once last night. Unless I count that particularly relaxed look on your face over breakfast.”

“That’s a GOOD sign,” I said. “He ... When he gets me into bed, he’s plenty aroused. I know what happens when we spend a day in public where I can tease him a little bit all day. Last night was like that.”

She gave me a wry smile. “Glad YOU get to benefit...”

“I’m sorry ... I mean, I understand ... Something will come up...”

Giggle. “I’m sorry, sis ... I shouldn’t hold that against you. He is YOUR husband, after all.”

“I kinda feel like I’m depriving you,” I said. “Believe me, I think about us ... All three of us...”

“I do that, too,” she said, “and my little fingers get a workout ... I mean, last night, he was just sitting there watching TV while I was studying. I looked up, and I could see his balls just hanging there. I wanted to lick ‘em.”

Giggle. “He loves that. When I catch ‘im all soft, I can do that and ‘boingggg!’ So I know he likes that.”

“I wanted to crawl over there and just DO it. Put my head in his lap and slurp ‘im up. Like that game you told me about.”

“We’ll play that game,” I said. “But we gotta do this right. We can’t push him too fast. He has to get over the idea that you’re totally his daughter and understand I’m good with us sharing everything.”

“I know,” she answered. “Let’s get dressed...”

Okay, in the mornings, sometimes getting dressed evolves into me taking care of my Deena. Like I said, I feel like I’m depriving her.

We spend almost an hour loving each other. When it’s over, we’re getting dressed after a quick shower.

She giggles. “Maybe we should video US and leave it where he finds it...”

“Uh, yeah ... I can put it on my iPhone and play it over Apple TV. That’s not exactly subtle...”

“You wouldn’t!”

“You’re right...”

We went to class, just like normal, well, ‘normal’ for us. I hung around waiting for Deena to get out of class. We went home, checked out some meat we’d left in the fridge to thaw, and then started putting together a meal. When Bill got home, I kissed him long and hard because I miss him. I noted that Deena’s kiss involved a hug that might be a little past ‘hi, Daddy’.

Two weeks into this, nudity starts after showers.

I’m sitting on the sofa, Bill’s in his recliner. Deena comes in with her hair wrapped in a towel, pushes her butt between my calves and sits on the floor in front of me and says, “Dry me.”

“We have the same haircut, Sis,” I say. “I’ll dry YOU, then you dry ME.”

I note that Bill watches this. I dry her hair with a flourish, then we swap places.

We found a movie on TV.

“Babe, why don’t you sit on the sofa so I can sit next to you?” I said.

“Sure,” he said. He sat down. I sat next to him for a little bit, then slid down the sofa, resting my head on his thigh. I saw Deena catch a glimpse, then smile.

Seriously, we used to do this all the time, even after Deena moved in with us. I lie there, he just sort of caresses me like he’s petting a big cat.

Yes, I know he’s naked and my head is inches away from my favorite toy. We’re watching the movie. He’s idly playing with my hair. I scoot up a little further on him. That way, if he does it right, some of my hair will fall on his dick. I know my Bill. That’s something he likes. I shake my head a little before I lay it back down on his thigh.

I know that if Deena wasn’t there, the guy would be in serious danger of being sucked. Self-restraint, at least for now. Perhaps one day...

Isn’t long before a commercial comes on. Deena turns to look at us. I wink at her, then sit up. “I need to go to the bathroom.”

When I get back, Deena’s sitting beside Bill. He’s got his arm around her and aside from the fact that they’re both nude, it’s completely innocent father and daughter watching TV, snuggling.

“You want your place back?” she asks.

“No, I’m good,” I reply as I stretch out on the blanket on the floor. I make sure that I’m on my hands and knees, smoothing out the blanket, pointing my butt at my Bill. I’ve seen pictures he’s taken of me like that. My pussy peeks out at him.

Pictures? Yes, it’s a game for us. He says I do some things that turn him on, like that pose I just described, and I say ‘show me’, so – pictures. Some we save for a while. That’s why I had those on my phone to show Deena. Those were NOT old photos.

I settle down to watch TV, but before I do, I look back. Deena’s sliding down on the sofa, laying her head on Bill’s leg.

“Feels good,” she said softly.

I glance back, he’s stroking her hair. I wonder...

I look back a minute later, his eyes are closed and he’s hard ... Okay, Haley, let’s see what YOU can do here.

I get up on my knees and scoot over to him, kneel in front of him, and lay my head on his other thigh.

“Got your girls, baby,” I said.

“Yeah,” he said, almost dream-like.

I turned my face a little and blew softly on his erection.

“Mmmmm,” he moaned, then, “Y’all need to get up!”

Both of us immediately jumped up, looking surprised.

“What’s wrong?” Deena said. “I was comfortable...”

“This is what I meant,” he said. “Nude. I know it feels good, but there’s a point where I can’t help myself. I get sexual feelings.”

“‘S okay, Dad,” she blurted. “She’s your wife.”

“Uh...” he stuttered.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I didn’t mean...”

“It’s okay baby...” he said to me. “You and me ... But it’s BOTH of you together. You’re both beautiful and it’s just too much...”

“Me?!?” Deena squeaked.

“Yes, you ... Sorry, baby,” he said. “You’re my daughter...”

“Uh, I am. And I’m not ... Too ... It’s okay. You’re Dad, or you’re Bill, I love you both ways...”

He gave her a strange look. “What?!?”

“I love you both ways. You’ve taken care of me since I was born. Always. Spectacularly. That’s the ‘dad’ part. But my sister Haley’s got the perfect man. Handsome. Caring. Intelligent. Funny. Loving. And I get a little jealous...”

He sat down heavily. “Haley?”

“Yes, love?” I said gently.

“You know about this?”

“She’s my sister and my best friend. We talk about everything.”

“And you’re okay with her feeling like this about me?”

“My Deena’s intelligent like me. It should not be surprising that she sees the same things I see. Falls in love with the same man I love.”

“What’s that mean?”

I kissed him. Several of them. “Calm down, love ... Nobody wants anybody hurt here.”

“But my daughter...”

I kissed him lightly this time. “My sister...”

“That’s...” he started.

“Not really ... She loves you. I love you. I get you...” and I lightly brushed his dick. Yes, it was soft. My man’s got turmoil in his head. “I love you ... every way...” and I started sinking to my knees. “I wanna love you...”

On my knees now, I did something I know drives him wild, showering little nips and kisses around ... Erection.

“Deena, Bill needs kissing.”

She stepped close to him, looking into his eyes, scared, timid, nervous. Leaned in, and their lips met.

“You gotta understand, Dad,” she told him. “Sometimes it’s not ‘Dad’ that I want. Sometimes I want Bill...”

“Deena, baby...”

“I wanna be Deena baby. I’m greedy, though, Dad. You spoiled me. I want both ways...”

She looked down at me. I was looking up, watching them.

“Haley’s gonna suck you, I think,” she said. “Kiss me again...”

They kissed. I grasped his shaft, licking my lips. And softly spread my lips over the head of my toy. He shuddered. Leaking pre-cum, too. Mmmm. But I stopped. Crawled up and kissed him, too.

“I’m losing my mind,” he said.

“No, you’re not,” Deena said. “I love you. Haley loves you. We love each other. We both want you.” She sighed. “Haley just had a taste...” and she pulled away from him. “I think I wanna ... Are you going to tell me no?”

He was silent. It was almost slow motion. She approached his dick with reverence, almost. Reached her hand out, gently encircled it, then her head moved toward it.

“Lick your lips,” I whispered.

She did that, then just like I’d wanted, she put her mouth over him.

I kissed him while she familiarized herself with a new experience.

“She’s...” he started.

“Enjoying something that I enjoy. That YOU enjoy...”

“Deena...” He sighed.

“Love you, Bill,” she said, then there was an audible slurp.

“Haley,” Bill said. “Too much ... I’m close...”

“Deena, he’s close. You want me to take over?”

“Nuh-nnn,” she said. “Mine. The whole thing.” And another slurp, and I know what my Bill looks like when he comes and he’s not lying, he’s very close. First time I ever kissed him while he came and he wasn’t inside me, though ... Oh, except for the occasional ‘I’m havin’ a period’ handjob.

“Nnnnngoddddd!!!” he groaned.

I started to touch the back of Deena’s head, my hand running into his. At this stage of the game, he’s doing those little thrusts and I remember the first time I experienced those. Deena was getting them now.

I’d harbored a horrible thought that just maybe that the reality of a load of hot semen in her mouth would gross her out and she’d jump up and puke or run out, crying, or something.

No.

I was still kissing him, moving from his lips to his face and neck and, “Ohgod Deena ... Too much...”

“Want it!” she blurted and then his body shook.

I’ve done that – sucked him to wonderful spurting orgasm and that wasn’t enough for me, so I kept sucking. Drives him crazy.

“Slow down a little bit, Deena. He’s very sensitive right now. Just be gentle, but don’t stop.”

I looked down just as she looked up, my blue-eyed blonde sister with two inches of Bill’s dick in her mouth. The corners of her mouth turned up and her eyes laughed with happiness.

That makes ME happy, as well. That’s two out of three. Right now Bill’s still in another dimension. A good sucking does that for him. We laugh about it.

He’s gonna come back to us eventually though, and then we’re going to have to deal with repercussions. Like the fact that he’s been sucked off by his daughter and that his wife was sort of encouraging it.

Right now, though, he’s got a giggling female attached to his genitalia. Finally she lets him go.

“You do it...”

“You got it all,” I said.

“Yes, I did,” she said proudly.

I took him into my mouth. His hand fluttered to the back of my head...

“Too much...”

“Okay,” I said. “But it’s very good, you know...” And I got up and squeezed beside him on one side while Deena took the other.

“Are you okay?”

“I just did a horrible thing,” he sighed. “I can’t believe I let y’all do that...”

“Bill, baby,” I said softly, “Don’t tell Deena it was horrible...”

“Wrong...”

“That either...”

“Dad,” Deena said. “For a little while you were Bill to me. I wanted you. Still do,” she paused for effect. “Bill.” And she reached over and gently touched his sack.

“Oh, damn, Deena ... Haley, you’re in on this...”

“We love you, Bill. You’re our strength and our provider and our protector...”

“I’m supposed to protect Deena from this...”

“So be Dad and protect me. Don’t let other men do this. I don’t wanna do this with other men, boys, whatever. But you’re mine...”

“I married Haley,” he replied.

“And Haley’s right here and she’s still married to you, right, Haley?”

“I am.”

“But me ‘n’ Deena...”

“All she did was suck you. Like a super kiss, huh?” I said. “But baby, she needs more...”

“I can’t ... Not right...”

“I’m fourteen, Dad. Haley was fourteen. You loved Haley. You love me. Why not?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.