Bill 'N' Haley - Cover

Bill 'N' Haley

Copyright© 2017 by oyster50

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - The continuing story of next-door neighbors and their off-beat life. Haley's turned sixteen and it's time to be married.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

Deena’s turn:

If what Haley and I have done is incest, because we’re half-sisters, we argue that it’s not quite the same because we weren’t raised together as sisters. That specifically presents a quandary to me.

I want Bill. Yes, I know he’s ‘Dad’. Been ‘Dad’ all my life, you know. But speaking from the standpoint of DNA, he’s NOT Dad. And what should it matter anyway? It’s not like if he and I started fucking (I hate that word. Can I say ‘making love’?) that I can get pregnant from him. Mom had some serious issues having me and Bill – or Dad – had a vasectomy. So, Haley’s been doing Dad – or Bill – for years now without birth control and she’s not pregnant, therefore I know that’s not an issue.

Loving him in a different manner than a perfectly spectacular father-daughter relationship is an issue. Being sexual with MY Haley and MY Bill in one of those ‘triangle’ things, that’s an issue.

At a basic level (I know – I get really analytical at times. Used to drive Mom batty) I know that there ARE successful ones. After all, I know of one – Brindy and Carlita and Dave. I also know that before they became a triangle, they weren’t related, other than the fact that one day they’d shared each other and Dave’s sister.

I think I can be safe in stating that Haley is mostly for it. I mean...

She had to be thinking about her and me. I came in after Kaylee’s mom dropped me off. She dragged (Oh, yeah, I put up SUCH a fight) me into my bedroom. I could tell by her look.

“Don’t you have to, like, save this for him?”

She giggled. “Girl, there’s been days that we didn’t get out of bed for hours. Ate. Got right back in. So I’ll have plenty for him.”

“Mmmmm,” I sort of moaned, thinking about it.

“Does it really turn you on, thinking about me and your dad?”

I giggled. “Stick your hand down there and you tell me.” I was juicing up majorly. If she didn’t make me come, I was gonna have to make me come.

Clothes came off fast. So did a couple of orgasms. Funny. Me thinking about dad and Haley got me wet. Haley thinking about ME thinking about her and dad got her wet. Common denominator? Dad. Or Bill.

“That Chem 101 book didn’t do THAT to you,” I observed.

“No,” she replied. “I thought about talking to you about him and me making love.”

“You have fun, don’t you. Really.”

“I really have fun because we really love each other...”

“I can’t help it, Haley ... Yes, I AM curious.” Then it really got strange.

“I got pictures of him.”

“Nooooo...”

“Yeahhhh. Playin’ around. Cellphone takes pictures. We were bein’ silly...”

“Show me.”

She dug through the pile of clothes, pulled out her iPhone, showed me the first one.

A dick. A hard dick. I took the phone from her, expanded the picture, looking at the detail, the ridges, that purple cap on the end. Next one had his dick and his balls in it. Fascinating.

I scrolled though a few more then gasped, “Haley!” because there my sister/best friend/lover was with that dick next to her mouth and she was smiling. Next one, she had her tongue under it, licking, then the head in between her lips, then a couple more with half his dick in her mouth, one of her sideways like she was eating an ear of corn, and the last one with it in her mouth and a little dribble of white on the corner of her lips.

“He came,” I exclaimed.

Giggle. “That, my juicy sister, is the point, sometimes. Sometimes it’s like an extra-special kiss, sometimes it’s just play, maybe even foreplay, but sometimes I wanna suck ‘im inside out. That’s what that is.”

I flipped my fingers to scroll one more frame. I could feel myself flush. “He’s IN you.”

“That’s when we put the phone down,” she giggled.

We’re both naked. I put the phone down.

We showered together afterward, then we talked.

“Haley, I’m taking a big risk telling you this, because it’s entirely possible that you could throw me out of the house.”

“Say it. You’re my sister and then some. Nothing you can say will make me want you to leave. It’s Bill’s call, okay?”

So she more or less already knows. Still, I have to... “This is BIG.”

Giggle. She’s charming and disarming. She held her index fingers about six inches apart. “‘Bout THIS big?”

Still, saying it out loud ... I took a breath. Blurted, “I want ‘im. Too.” I watched her face. “You’re actually thinking about it. I thought you’d scream and call me a slut and...”

“Deena, I was fourteen when I got into bed with your dad...”

“Bill,” I corrected.

“I wanted Bill. No other man. He had some kind of magic on me. No other man in the universe could do what your dad...”

“Bill,” I corrected again.

“ ... Did to me in every way possible. It had to be him, and I knew that when we mated, there would never be another man...”

“What if he had TWO like that?”

“You mean like me ‘n’ you and Bill?”

“Works for Carlita and Brindy and Dave.”

“You know, I’ve never been with one and mentioned either of the others and they didn’t smile...”

I said, “So, can we get Bill on board with this?”

“You didn’t say ‘Dad’.”

“Those pictures didn’t make me have ‘dad’ thoughts.”

We talked some more about her and dad – Bill – having sex. Deena’s got a new goal. But only if Haley and Bill are totally on board. Of course, right now I’m thinking that we just might have to convince him a little bit.

The next day was one of our ‘gym’ days and that night I sprung my first trap. We went to bed, like normal, me in my room, them in theirs. I gave ‘em forty-five minutes before I called Haley’s phone, asking if they were finished.

I complained that I hurt my leg, strained something at the gym. Made up a little story about a couple of guys on a weight machine, let Bill think that other guys might be just a little bit interested in his daughter. That part’s somewhat true. Guys hit on me quite a bit. Know what? None of ‘em’s Bill. Or Dad. Whatever.

Second step. Before I go to their bedroom, I shuck my panties. He’s gonna get at least a glimpse of me. He hasn’t seen me there for years.

So he’s being all fatherly, massaging my purportedly strained thigh, and when his hands get near the top of my thigh, I jerk up just right. The hem of my nightshirt flips up, exposing my pussy.

I know he got an eyeful. Quick exchange where I intimated that I often slept without panties. Well, I did when Haley and I slept together, okay?

“I’m sorry, Dad,” I said in my best ‘little girl’ voice. “That felt really good. I’m sorry I jerked. Could you do some more.”

“Go put on some panties,” he said.

Now I could’ve limped out of the room (for effect) and gone and gotten some panties, but hey ... Haley’s dresser is right there and her panties are little snug on me, but... “Haley, could I borrow a pair of yours?”

She opened the drawer, passed me a pair. I guess I was supposed to turn away or something, step into them and pull them up under my nightshirt, but that’s not the effect I want. I sat back on the bed, put my feet in them, then rolled backward, sticking my legs in the air, pulling the panties all the way up. I think it should have given a nice view.

He did go back to massaging my leg. I rolled over on my stomach and let him do the back of my thigh as well. When I rolled over, I pulled the leg up like it was giving me pain, let him get a good view of my thigh and my panty-clad butt before I lay flat for the massage.

When he finished, I gave him a good night kiss that I imagine was just a little more than a ‘good night, daddy’ version.

And went into my bedroom with a fake limp. And diddled myself to sleep.

Next day ... Laundry. We usually take care of it in a timely fashion so it doesn’t pile up, but this week, between his work and Haley and me in different places, there’s a big pile of laundry on the sofa that needs folding and putting away.

“After I shower, Dad,” I say. “Haley and I will get it...”

So Haley’s on the sofa, textbook and computer open. Dad’s in his chair, reading. I come bopping in, wrapped in a towel. ONLY a towel.

“Baby,” Bill says.

Haley’s looking at me. I know she’s wondering what’s next.

“I messed up and put my nightshirt and my last pair of panties in the wash. I need to get them out.”

“Okay...” Bill said.

So there I am, towel wrapped around me, pushing through a pile of laundry rather more than I needed to, looking for my big ol’ floppy nightshirt, waving a pair of panties in my free hand.

You DO know that those towels aren’t very secure, don’t you? Predictable. It went ‘zoop!’ and hit the floor, leaving me standing there buck naked in the living room.

“Oops!” I said, trying to sound convincing. I bent over to at least get my panties on, presenting what I hoped was a delectable view of my bare butt and my titties from the side view. I stood as I dragged the panties up into position, wiggled a little to get them straight.

Bill sucked in a breath. “Deena.”

“Oh, you’ve seen me naked before, Dad.”

“Not since you got titties...”

“Nice of you to notice,” I giggled, dragging the nightshirt over my head and letting it drop into position.

Okay, Deena. Push your luck. Haley loves sitting in his lap. So do I ever since I was little, although in the last couple of years, I haven’t exactly sat IN his lap, staying on a knee or a thigh, or when he’s in his recliner, on the arm of the chair.

So I walked over, acted like I was going to sit on the arm of his chair and be all contrite, but instead I slid off, into his lap.

Another ‘Oops! Sorry!’ moment.

Took enough time climbing away to feel ... Yes. Male reaction. Energy I need to channel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.