Bill 'N' Haley - Cover

Bill 'N' Haley

Copyright© 2017 by oyster50

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - The continuing story of next-door neighbors and their off-beat life. Haley's turned sixteen and it's time to be married.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

Bill’s turn:

Leave town for two nights and the whole place falls apart. I come home, meet my wife and daughter at the airport and they aren’t the bouncy things I left behind me.

A DNA test. When the girls came up with the idea, I knew that protests on my part would only lead to questions as to why.

Early in my marriage to Deena’s mom, very early, she started straying. It ripped me apart. I was in love. I don’t know what SHE was in, but I suspected that it was other beds and back seats of cars and the odd booth at a night club.

When she turned up pregnant, I knew then that there was a good, no, a BAD chance that the baby wasn’t mine.

Finding out she was pregnant, though, she sobered up and seeing that, I determined to make a marriage with her. I never questioned. When Deena was born, my name went on the birth certificate, no questions asked.

So the girls asked a question and I left town knowing full well that I might have to return to deal with the answer, unpleasant though it might be.

Deena was a mess over it. What would YOU think? She thought I’d send her away.

I’m thinking, ‘to what’? She already had issues with her step-dad, her mom’s husband. I guess maybe she thought of the thousands of dollars of child support I’d paid her mom. And that a fact of genetics over-rode fourteen years of me raising a pretty decent young girl. Pretty young thing. Mom’s blonde hair, blue eyes. My blue eyes and sandy hair. Darned sure COULD be ours. I was the dad that took her to zoos and went to recitals, even though her mom often had HIM sitting there as well.

When Deena decided to come live with me and my brand new and completely unconventional bride, I thought of it as just another way I could show love for this cute, smart creature.

And now...

First, I’m NOT sending her away. Unless I went crazy and took that DNA testing thing to court, nothing the state has indicates that she’s anything BUT my daughter. Second, chances of recovering a dime of money from her mom are, in my estimation, slim. Third, and most important, public denial of my parental status would be perhaps the biggest slap in the face of an innocent child (now a bright and pretty young lady) I could imagine.

So what do I do? Not a darned thing. She’s my daughter. She stays here. Nothing changes.

I didn’t know that ‘nothing’ is only a certain subset of all the available ‘nothings’ in the world.

Haley’s turn:

I thought things were levelling out after the big shock of finding out that Deena is my half-sister and NOT Bill’s natural daughter. I say ‘natural’ because while she might not actually share his DNA, she certainly shares his sense of humor and personality.

Yes, early in our relationship, when I was Bill’s little friend of a next-door neighbor and Deena was ‘kid for the weekend’, she tried that snotty ‘Daddy’s girl’ thing on me, but Bill didn’t let that happen. Since I appeared to be inevitable, she and I became friends. The two-year age gap between ten and twelve is a lot wider than fourteen and sixteen, especially when Bill and I announced exactly HOW important our ‘friendship’ was by marrying each other.

I wasn’t too surprised by her request to move in with her dad. We’d talked many times about the way she felt about Bill. I was confused when she stood with that line of reasoning after we got married. She showed trepidation, surely, but here she is.

And then on Bill’s business trip out of town, he left us together. What happened was totally unexpected. On a purely physical level, which I don’t think EVER applies to interpersonal relationships (providing me with an interesting topic that may get me out of a sociology class) what happened between her and me was satisfying. Yes, exciting, when I wasn’t being scared and wasn’t beating myself up because I thought I was cheating on my husband.

But she asked questions. Said she imagined her dad’s dick going into my pussy. Asked if I sucked him after he’d been inside me. Almost started a river flowing, you know. Because when she said it, I thought a lot of things...

It’s crazy. She talked about imagining Bill’s dick sliding into me and I WANTED her to see that and I WANTED to see it happen to her, see the rapture on HER face as I imagined I looked when I felt myself being spread open as that life-giving shaft went into me.

When she asked about me sucking Bill, I WANTED her to see Bill writhing in pleasure as I felt life spurt into my sucking mouth, and I WANTED to watch her head bob, sliding his dick in and out of her happy mouth. I wondered if she would smile like I smiled.

I’m home. Today she’s got chorus practice – still participating at middle school – and she’s catching a ride home with Kaylee’s mom. Bill’s coming in late today – a meeting with an electrical utility co-operative northeast of Houston.

I have a book open beside my MacBook, I was studying, but then my mind wandered. I heard a car in the driveway outside. That would be Deena.

When she walked in the door I said, “Lock it.”

She looked at me quizzically but she complied. I took her hand. “Put your backpack down. I need to figure out something...”

She read my face. “And I’m thinking it’s not academic...”

“No. and it’s kinky, you and me being related, but...”

“I don’t even get a chance to say ‘no’?”

“Do you WANT to say ‘no’?”

“Nuh-uh,” she said.

“What about when Dad gets home? Don’t you, like, SAVE it for him?”

“Oh, there’s gonna be plenty of me left for him, babe,” I said. “There’s been days that we didn’t get out of bed for HOURS...”

“Mmmm, wowwww...”

“Does it turn you on, thinking about me and your dad?”

“You tell me. Stick your hand down there.”

So much for ‘no’.

She started stripping, pulling her uniform shirt over her head. I wanted to watch, but I wanted to be naked even more. Matter of a minute, and I stood, seeing her peeling off her socks, sitting on the edge of her bed.

Mental comparison again. Even two years younger than me, Deena’s got more ‘real girl’ curves. This time I bowled her over backward onto her bed.

“What in the WORLD have you been thinking? That chemistry class didn’t do THAT to you...”

“The chemistry thing’s easy,” I said. “My mind sort of wandered and...”

“You thought about ME?!?”

“I thought about talking to you about makin’ love with Bill.”

“Bill,” she said softly. “Dad ... Y’all really have fun, don’t you. I...”

I almost said ‘I don’t know what made me do it,’ but I do know. I don’t understand, mind you, but I know. “I got pictures of ‘im...”

“Noooo...”

My head bounced, nodding in the affirmative.

“How’d you get those?”

“We were playing around ... iPhone takes pictures, so...”

Giggle. “Show me!” She sat up.

The giggle kind of told me that ‘ewwwww!’ wasn’t going to be her reaction. I reached into the puddle of clothes I’d left on the floor and fished out my iPhone.

First one. Frame full of a totally erect Bill.

She took the phone from me, her fingers hit the screen, expanding the picture. “Wowwww. Neat...”

She scrolled. Crotch shot. Warm day. Bill’s balls are big and heavy and his sack was drooping between his legs under his erection.

Several more like that then, “Haley!”

“What?!?”

She turned the screen toward me. Yeah, I already knew what she’d find. Bill took that one. And the next few. I was the star, playing with my favorite toy, sucking, licking. One shot had me with his shaft sideways in my mouth, my teeth biting him lightly. He loves that.

“You know this is kiddie porn, don’t you?”

“It’s not like I’m putting them on FaceBook,” I giggled.

“Just sayin’,” she said. “You look soooo abused...” She scrolled a bit further.

“He came! I see that dribble from the corner of your mouth. He came.”

“That’s sort of the point of the exercise sometimes. Sometimes it’s foreplay, sometimes it’s just sort of like MORE than a kiss, and sometimes I just wanna suck ‘im inside out. And THAT’S what happens.”

I could see the flush on her face. She scrolled more. “OMIGOD!!! He’s IN you...”

“And then we put the stupid phone down,” I giggled.

“I’m putting the stupid phone down,” Deena said. She touched me as she lay back. I didn’t need much encouragement.

It’s making love. I knew it when it was over. It’s making love. Not just sex. And how do I reconcile me making love with somebody who’s NOT my husband? I came to that conclusion as we showered together afterward.

We got dressed after the shower, had a quick run at the kitchen, tossing together a pasta salad that took care of both of us, with leftovers for Bill if he didn’t grab a burger on the way home.

Situated on opposite ends of the sofa, she had the TV remote. Turned it on, found something mindless and not too intrusive.

“Are you sane, now?”

“ME?!?” she squeaked. “You’re the one who dragged me to my bedroom and seduced me.”

I stuck my tongue at her.

She giggled. “Yeah, that’s part of it. The nasty pictures are the other part ... Haley, am I a freak?”

“What makes you think you’re a freak?”

“Seeing pictures of...”

“Bill,” I injected.

“Dad,” she corrected. Seeing those pictures and getting soooo horny I could almost scream...”

My turn to giggle. “You DID scream.”

“Your fault,” she said. “Those pictures of his dick. You playin’ with his dick. Y’all doin’ it...” She paused. “You know I’ve seen pictures before. I mean, Internet, okay? And ‘No viewers under eighteen allowed’, right? Peel me a grape! So I’ve seen big ones and little ones and hard ones and soft ones and white ones and black ones and none of ‘em made me wet myself like those...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.