Niki's New Life - Cover

Niki's New Life

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 26: Further Under Control

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26: Further Under Control - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Cyndi had practically drug the barely clad Niki across the park and into the girls room, only a few minutes to spare before class. Pushing Niki into a stall in front of her, she pulled the robe back off the girl and hung it over the door. “Sit, you need to probably clean that stuff out.” she told her friend, lifting up her skirt and placing a foot on the back of the commode behind the girl. “You made me so hot, watching you, you got to get me off before class!” she told her slutty friend, watching as Niki moved her face between Cyndi’s legs and began to lick at the aroused and aromatic cunt. “Oh god, so good, so fucking good. I can’t wait to come over tonight” she told Niki. As she continued to grind against the girl’s face she told her, “Go ahead and pee while you lick me, I heard what your brother did last night. It’s probably ok for you to pee inside if you are licking me like this. Unless you want me to have you pee in the park at lunch? Hmm? She said moaning, her arousal growing as she heard the slut start to obey, the tinkling trickles sounding clear as she began to fill the toilet. “Goddamn Niki, you are a nasty thing aren’t you. I saw how you loved what they did to you in the locker room, maybe you want me to pee into your mouth as you lick me and pee, hmm? Is that what kind of nasty slut you’ve become?”. The ringing of the bell interrupted the two girl’s fun, at least Cyndi thought it was fun. Pulling away, smiling at her friend’s wet face, she patted her kindly. “Better hurry, Mrs. Craig is a stickler for time.” Dropping her skirt with a sigh, her body still tingling from the touch of Niki’s tongue she opened the door, handing the robe to the nude girl, knowing she was enjoying the shocked looks of the other girls at the sink, looking back at the two of them either directly, or thru their reflection in the mirror.

Groaning, Niki pulled the robe around her after quickly wiping away her excess droplets, eager to get out of there. Hurrying to class, she could feel her body still achingly on fire, and she was not sure she had gotten all of Dave’s cum out of her, she swore she could still feel his swimmers moving around. Even as class started, she continued to squirm in her seat, increasingly worried that she was going to make a mess she could not explain.

“Miss Constantini! Did you perhaps need to use the restroom? You are becoming a distraction!”

Mrs Craig’s voice interrupted Niki’s reminiscing, and she blushed as she nodded. Another trip to the restroom was just what she needed.

Minutes passed, and Mrs. Craig began to think that Niki was taking overlong. The girl had looked positively post orgasmic as she sat in her seat, that bare nothing of a robe doing little to conceal her charms. She had thought she was doing the girl a kindness, giving her a hall pass, but the longer she was gone, the more the teacher got concerned, and slightly irritated. Giving the class a reading assignment, she told them she would be back in 5 minutes. Making her way to the student’s female restroom she opened the door quietly, for some reason wanting to catch the student doing something, though she did not know what.

Entering the tiled room, she could hear the soft moans of a girl under the effects of arousal coming from the one closed stall. Waiting, secretly enjoying the sounds for a long minute, the teacher eventually coughed. “Miss Constantini, you seem to be taking a long time, you must return to class.

Niki said nothing, merely stopped her self pleasuring. She had needed a release, that was for sure, and once she had made sure that all of the sperm was out of her pussy, she’d taken matter into her own hands and quickly brought herself off once, then began on a second, not realizing that time was passing. “Yes, ok” she said, wiping and flushing before coming out, seeing the elderly teacher still standing there, as if waiting, or perhaps listening to her. As she washed her hands Niki continued to feel the teachers gaze upon her. Thinking back to Mrs. Craig’s odd (for her) behavior during their tutoring session, Niki decided to find out how correct she was in her assumptions. Turning towards Mrs. Craig, she fiddled with the tie to her robe, watching as her teacher’s gaze was drawn to what her hand was doing.

“Sorry, Mrs. Craig, but sometimes, oh sometimes “she said, as she untied her robe, letting the sides fall apart, exposing her from stem to stern. “Sometimes I just have to, you know” she said, nodding her head back towards the toilet before dropping her hand to rest tantalizingly close to her pubic region.

Mrs. Craig stood, as if frozen, watching the young minx toy with her, as if she knew the secrets she kept buried deep. Watching the girls hand move down to her sex, she glanced up at Niki’s face briefly before again watching her hand. She could not believe it when the bold lass parted her thighs and boldly ran her finger up her slit, circling her clit with an obviously wet finger.

Shaking herself out of her reverie, the teacher reasserted some control. “Yes, um, <cough> I see. But let’s get back to class now, shall we? Though” she said, almost as an afterthought, “I still think you need more tutoring.”.


Cyndi walked out to the line of cars with Niki. She was looking forward to spending some more time over at their house. Last time had been quite intense. She had learned a lot about Niki. And her brother. And her brother’s cock. She was still a little sore from how hard he had fucked her.

Roach approached, Jenna smirking at the slut Niki the whole time. Once he got close, he casually reached out and pulled Niki’s robe open far enough to expose both breasts. Grinning, he held his marker high as he fondled her right breast. “Now, let’s see, you had a busy day today. Three boys and two girls in the park in your mouth, oh, then the three again. Wow, that’s like eight!”

“Plus the girls in gym”, Jenna smirked

“What?”

“Yeah, um, I think it was like five. I was showing everyone how much of a slut she was”

Cyndi looked at Jenna, the two practically daring the other to mention what else had happened besides Niki licking a few pussies.

Roach looked at Jenna, the two passing some sort of silent communication between each other. “Ok then, next time let me know. I don’t mind, but I need to know what she’s up to. I am responsible for her and you know how Max is.”

Shaking his head at how many marks he was making, he held her breast up as he added thirteen marks around her right nipple, completely encircling it and almost completing a second circle. “Dang, that makes 20, but most of it was today, busy busy girl”. Moving and taking up her left breast he added 2 more marks to the three already there. Then two more. “One for Scott, which you did not tell me about, and Mr Jacobs, which we will have to see if we can leverage next week”.

Stepping back, it was clear that Niki had been marked, like an animal, or a whore perhaps. The crowd of curious onlookers, always eager to see some bare skin, murmured as her newly decorated nipples were shown.

“It’s a good thing that it’s Friday, I’m not sure I could explain this to Ms. Dougal!” Niki said, as the two made their way back towards the car pick up area.

As they neared the queue, Cyndi could see Max’s car just a few spots behind the front, and she turned to Niki, smiling. “I know you love all of this, the embarrassment, the knowledge that everyone knows you fucked a dog. Ya know, why are you even bothering to put clothes back on. Hand me your robe. Now, don’t wait until he gets to the front of the line.”

Niki had been standing there, nervous, but excited. She loved her friend, and the games they had played in the park, and after, had been rather ... intense, but very satisfying. Spotting Max’s car, she waited alongside Cyndi, quiet in her own thoughts, until her friend’s request registered in her brain.

“What?”

“You heard me! Hand it over! Or do you want a repeat of the park?”

Cyndi’s stern look left little room for interpretation, and as Niki looked around, she saw that the usual crowd was gathered, eager to see her get in her brother’s car, flashing them all as she had been doing lately. This was different though. She’d have to stand there.

“I’m waiting, and if you think I am joking, I am not. I swear, I will strip you naked and press you onto the ground in front of everyone.”

“Ok, ok! Sorry!” Niki said, scared, and excited at the same time. Being pushed to do something, especially something naughty, always made her so very wet. Removing her robe, blushing as her bare body came into view, she stood, nervous, as a murmur flew through the crowd.

As Max pulled up to the front of the line, Cyndi darted in front, opening the door and standing in the way, blocking Niki’s entrance. “Wait!” she said, peremptorily, holding out her hand

Niki gulped, and complied quickly, wanting to get into the relative safety of the car as fast as she could. Completely naked now, she could feel everyone’s eyes on her as she finally got into the car, moving into the backseat as Cyndi took the front.

“You would not believe how slutty she was today, Max, I had her in the girl’s bathroom, like I said. I was going to make her drink me dry, but settled for having her eat me out in the stall. Though I did give her a little taste, didn’t I you dog fucking little potty slut?”


Max watched with a sizable grin on his face as he pulled up, noticing quite quickly what Cyndi was doing and chucking to himself. She had really become quite a dominant girl in the past week, the drive to please him seeming to really overpower the love for her friend and making it so she would really leave Niki out to dry if it meant making him happy. Max sat back and watched the scene, not saying a word until the two girls were in the car. “My my Cyndi my dear, you are really making me proud ... Even I haven’t made her strip completely outside in front of the whole school, that bitch truly has no shame.” he said with a snicker as he shook his head while giving Cyndi a pat on hers. “You’re a very good girl, you know that?” He praised her, not even looking at Niki so far. “Well seeing as you took the front seat from Niki I am assuming you would like to take over her duties? I am not bending the rules for you sweetie, I don’t drive until you are on my cock.” he said as he unzipped his pants, his cock already rock hard from simply watching Niki’s humiliation.

After finally pulling away Max looked back at Niki at the stoplight “You dumb cunt, why aren’t your legs spread and your fingers buried in your used up doggy cumdump pussy?” he raised his voice a bit, making sure she would understand it was not really a question but a command. “Damn, look at all those fucking marks! You eager randy slut, tell me about school today while your sweet little friend gets the pleasure of sucking me off like a good girl ... You know, today I shouldn’t even touch your pussy, just let the Cooper dump in you while I play with Cyndi, her pussy is much more pure and clean after all, hasn’t had dog after dog use it every day for weeks” he said with a chuckle, his hand slowly guiding Cyndi as she bobbed her head up and down, pulling her up by the hair and looking her in the eyes “Would you like that my dear?” he asked her sweetly before giving her a deep kiss, letting her answer before kissing her deeply again and replacing her head down on his cock.

Cyndi was well aware of Max’s rules, after riding the last couple of days with them. She had gotten in front on purpose, wanting to prime him for the evening, get him away from spending all his time with Niki. As she began to suck on his hard prick, and they pulled away, she moaned, loudly, hearing him order her friend to be a total slut.

Cyndi heard Niki begin, and hearing him ask her if she wanted to get fucked, smiled happily, “Oh, you don’t have to ask, please ... fuck me, make her take care of dogs like the slut she is, I will fuck you as good or better than last time...” Returning to her task, she tried to swallow him whole, gagging a bit before pulling back slightly, unable to get his full, huge cock inside of her mouth.

Niki’s hand did not take long to work its way between her legs, and as she began to play with herself, she heard Max and Cyndi going at it in the front seat, the slurping sounds quite familiar to her. “If you say so, I’m sure that Coop will take care of my slutty cunt. Cyndi, well, she was kinda mean to me today, well, not mean compared to Steph or Jenna” Niki said, pausing as she groaned in pleasure.

“She, um, she made me play with myself in the park, without my skirt on. Just sitting there while she ate. I had to cum too. Then, after lunch and what Roach had me do, she stopped me, and told me that since I liked to be naked so much, to follow her. Yesterday she only took my clothes off in the bathroom, and had me kneel on the dirty floor and lick her out while the other girls came and went. Today, she fed me her cunt and made me pee, like you did last night.” Groaning, Niki laid back, raising one knee up onto the seat and sliding her fingers in ever deeper.


“How is that mean, you dumb slut, I bet you loved it and wish you would have done it sooner, you are such a whore, it’s a good thing your friend is there to push you a bit so you don’t chicken out of doing what you want to do. “ Max’s words, stinging and harsh, hit Niki like a caress, causing her to move her fingers even faster.

Max continued to drive home, groaning every so often as Cyndi was getting better at sucking his cock, definitely better than her first time. Max held tightly to her head, pushing her down and forcing her to take more of his cock every so often, enjoying to sound of her young small mouth as it gagged a bit, but it only seemed to make her go faster and try harder each time he did it. “God you are getting good at this Cyndi, might even pass up Niki someday” he said as he stopped at the next light.

He leaned over her a bit and lifted up her skirt, running two fingers along her wet tight cunt, pulling them away and spreading them to show Niki the wetness “My goodness you are wet huh? Did playing around with Niki today and the thought of my big cock pounding you later on get you like this?” he asked with a chuckle “You are going to be my personal cock sleeve you know that? And I know you just love that idea that as my pet, no other man will touch you but me. Niki can be passed around to whoever, I don’t care. But you are my special flower, mine and only mine slut! My personal slutty fuck toy” he said with another groan as he pushed two fingers inside of her tight wetness while continuing to drive, almost home now. He was glad these streets were empty, it wasn’t easy to focus on the road with a hungry girl’s mouth around his cock.

Cyndi groaned, hearing his words, feeling ever more slutty. As his fingers slid inside of her dampness, she knew that she could not deny how he, and Niki for that matter, made her feel. Pulling her mouth off for a moment, she murmured “Yes, fuck me, fuck me good” before taking him back into her mouth, feeling his thickness swell, sure that he was about to fill her mouth. She felt the bump of the driveway as his cock suddenly filled her mouth completely, his hand holding her head in place.


Niki continued to lewdly display herself as she fucked her fingers in and out. “Yes, sorry, yes, I’m so ... you are so ... god, you make me so bad ... Max ... you make me ... nnngggh” she cried, feeling her fingers probing deeper. “She can push me, yes, make me a doggy slut for everyone to see, I will be good, I will be so good...”

Max turned to Niki after cumming into Cyndi’s mouth and letting her lick it clean “That’s more like it you dumb bitch, you are here to please and entertain, you will be a good girl from now on and listen to whatever your friend says, do whatever she wants, and I don’t want to hear any complaints. Now fucking thank her for everything she did to you today, not just a simple thank you. I want you to tell her each thing and how much you enjoyed it and let her know you are thankful for everything. You got it slut?” he ordered, pulling Cyndi over the seat and onto his lap, just letting her sit there and look back at Niki, his still throbbing cock pushed up against her belly, teasing her a bit as to what would come soon.

Niki began to moan as her fingers worked herself over even more, speaking up as Max ordered. “Th-th-thank you, Cyndi, um, for making me play with my pussy in the park while you watched. You were so kind to make me wet by taking my robe away, I’m sorry for saying you were mean.’ She groaned louder, as she pulled her leg up and back, opening her cunt to their view as she continued.

Max turned to Cyndi, putting his fingers into her mouth and having her suckle on them as Niki was talking, taking them out for a bit and caressing her body as he spoke “Satisfied with that sweetie? You can tell her to say anything. Or do anything you know” he said with a chuckle

“I can? I mean, what should I tell her?” Cyndi was so aroused, but she was still a bit unsure. She did have some very bad ideas, and what she had done at school was only the beginning...

Niki continued. “And after Roach and them fucked me in the park, you made me naked again, and were so noisy everyone that came in the bathroom knew i was eating your pussy. They will all know that I am a pussy licker now. And ... and you even peed a little ... just to prove that you could. I was afraid you would do more, but the bell rang ... I guess...” Spread eagled now, Niki’s fingers slid in and out as she remembered her day.

What do you think would please me the most?” Max asked softly, placing his hands on Cyndi’s hips and moving her slowly, letting her feel his cock slide against her pussy but not go in yet, giving her a little push to be extra slutty and extra mean to Niki in this moment. “I also wonder if she should be allowed to cum. What do you think?” he added, looking at Cyndi

He leaned in close and whispered into her ear so Niki couldn’t hear “The more evil your ideas the harder I will fuck your tight little cunt!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.