Niki's New Life - Cover

Niki's New Life

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 25: It’s not Lunch, it’s a Buffet

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25: It’s not Lunch, it’s a Buffet - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Walking out to the car, her thin robe pulled around her bare body, Niki was glad Max had not made her go to the car naked. His car was still parked at the curb, and the morning light was shining bright as the neighborhood awoke. She would definitely have made a scene, and that would not be good the day before her mother got back.

She was sore. So sore. Last night had been quite the experience. She had long lost count of how many times her boys had mounted her, barely coming to when Max had led her outside. His cock in her mouth like a pacifier while she did her private business had only made her that more committed to pleasing him. He made her feel so wanton. So free. So slutty. Walking to the car she could feel every step, the plug in her bottom seeming to make her just that much more aware of the soreness in her cunny.

Slipping into the front seat, she smiled at Max, noting Cyndi’s panties from yesterday still hanging from the rear view mirror. Looking at him, waiting as he nodded at her robe significantly, she sighed, tossing it into the back seat and draping her body over the seat. Pulling his cock out of his pants, she soon had her mouth filled with his familiar thickness as they headed over the Cyndi’s house, their new first stop on the way to school.


Later that morning, returning to the art classroom, having gone to see if her clothes were back first thing, Niki was still a bit steamed. Whoever had her clothes must think they are pretty funny, she thought, even though she was rapidly getting used to wearing these thin modelling robes. Hanging up her robe, she went to join the teacher at the dais.

“Oh, um, yes, I guess” Ms. Dougal sputtered, having thought they would get the poses figured for the day and then she’d take the girl’s robe. Niki seemed to be increasingly comfortable in her nude state, she thought, her eyes traveling over the girl’s spare form unconsciously. She could see numerous tiny black marks encircling each nipple, though not in symmetry, many more marks around the girl’s right nipple. Lowering her gaze, stifling a gasp, she could see that the girl’s whole pubic area was red and swollen, as if she had just had sex. Feeling a small blush fill her cheeks as she realized what she was doing and thinking about a student, Ms. Dougal covered her actions up by pointing to the mat.

“I thought we’d start doing some simple meditation or contemplation type poses, just sitting on the mat, maybe in a lotus position or elbow on knee like the first day. I, um” she paused, blushing again, “put a towel down to, you know, protect it”

Niki blushed, realizing that Ms. Dougal had noticed her arousal yesterday, and was discretely mentioning it, and protecting her from making a mess.

“Oh, um, thanks, I was thinking I might need to carry a towel to sit on. Sometimes, well, you know” she said, leaving the rest of it unsaid.

Ms. Dougal nodded, smiling at the girl, “I understand, truly, if you ever have any problems with, you know, anything regarding your nudity and ‘side effects’, just let me know”.

Tucking that rather odd conversation away in her brain to examine later, Niki sat down on the towel, thankful for the thoughtful addition, and crossed her legs, putting her hands on her knees, and tried to channel ‘Peace’. As the dais began to rotate, and the student artists got to work, she was soon lost in that pleasant mental space she was getting used to whenever she modeled.


Eager to get to PE, not for the ‘exercise’ but for a second shower, Niki dashed away from Algebra class, sure she had left a sopping wet puddle on her chair. Roach had made her toy with herself the whole class time, even when Mr Mathis was making his rounds. She had almost cum when the teacher had spoken to her, asking if she was having any issues with the problems, as it did not appear she had gotten more than two completed. Roach had held her gaze the whole time, insisting that she keep her legs spread and her hand busy, even when the teacher had approached. Fuck, she was going to lose it if she did not get some relief.

Slipping out her robe and into her shorts and top did not cause much comment, though she could see Jenna and Jacqi whispering and pointing in her direction. Walking out to do their requisite laps with Cheyenne, she barely noticed the glare she continued to receive from her one time friend Steph.

Having lost track of time, Niki noticed everyone going in, and it became clear after a talking with a few of the others that their teacher was out today, and they were only loosely supervised by one of the male coaches. One of the girls, Jenna they thought, had convinced the befuddled man that the girls needed more time in the showers, so he had cut class short. The gurgling babble of happy female voices filled the shower and changing room as Niki and Cheyenne got to the respective spots, and Niki dropped her kit off, grabbing a towel from the tall pile next to the shower entrance as she went in for her shower.

“There she is. I told you, she will do whatever I say. Isn’t that right you little slut? Get over here and kneel!”

The rather nasty sound of Jenna’s voice cut through the chatter in the room, the other girls falling silent as they turned to witness the confrontation.

Just like the other day, Niki was a little surprised at Jenna calling her out, but knowing how much she knew about what Niki did, how she acted at home, she was not eager to spite Roach’s main girlfriend. Glancing over at Cheyenne, who’s cute young frame was covered in her towel, she moved over to Jenna, handing over her towel when she saw her tormenter’s outstretched hand.

“Yes, oh yes, such a good slut you’ve been. See how many mark’s she has now? She’s been a busy slut. But ... what are these ones for? You told us the other were for giving blowjobs, but now you have marks around your other tit”.

Niki blushed, Jenna’s continuing plot to totally demean her obvious. “Sex” she said quietly.

“Sex? What do you mean, aren’t blowjobs sex?”

“Yes, um, fucking, then”.

Jenna looked down. “You fucked three guys and blew five more this week? Holy shit!”

“Yes...”

Looking at Jacqi and another of their crew, Candace, Jenna could see she had all of their attention.

“I bet you’d do anything, hmm ... like” she said, moving to stand right in front of the kneeling girl. Reaching down and parting her brown pelt, she pressed against Niki’s face. “Lick me!”

‘Oh god, just like with Cyndi, only worse! Niki thought, unable to stop herself from licking on command.

“Fucking slut!” Jenna said, pulling back, laughing, not wanting everyone to think she was gay or anything. “I saw you at your house, remember, I know what sort of games you play. Should I tell them?” she said, tormenting the girl further.

“No, please...” Niki begged, her eyes raised to the girl.

“Well, you will have to please me. Watch, I told you she’d do anything ... watch closely.” Turning back to the kneeling naked girl Jenna parted her legs again. “Don’t move, unless you want me to tell them exactly how I found you Saturday morning, hmm?”

Niki waited, sure that Jenna was going to rub her cunt in her face again. When the other girl started to pee all over Niki’s chest, she gasped, pulling away in shock.

“I told you to not move, now get back there!” Jenna said, re-aiming her stream to hit Niki’s breasts.

“Now, I bet you all think I’m just being mean to the poor slut. I swear to god she loves this shit. Let me prove it!”

Moving back in front of the pee covered girl, she patted her sex. “Come give us another kiss sweetie!” she said in an overly cloyingly sweet voice.

The girls gathered round gasped as Niki paused for a long moment, then leaned in and began to lick at the dominant girl’s sex once again.

“Ohmygawd, she really ... I mean, wow!” “What a skank!” “Oooooh that was so gross!”

“Sure, go ahead, you can have a go” Jenna told her friends, both of whom shook their heads before Jacqi giggled and moved towards the submissive slut.

First one, then a second girl peed on the kneeling girl, before asking for her to kiss their sex and prove that she was a good girl. Niki felt a whirlwind of shame and eroticism through the whole ordeal. She could feel her own sex dripping with desire, and she longed to do more than give them a brief lick and kiss. Glancing over she could see Cyndi’s apologetic look, and she smiled at her friend, letting her know that she was ok. That smile was not lost on Steph who suddenly came through the crowd and stood before Niki.

“And I used to think you were so innocent” the tall blonde said, reaching down to open herself up. Adding her stream of urine to the wet body of the kneeling slut, she shut off the flow and stood there. “Come, prove how obedient and happy you are, lick me good”. Not content with the other’s more passive commands, Steph stood back, legs spread and waited for Niki to crawl forward and latch onto her pussy.

Unable to fight the submissive desires in her mind, no matter the likely consequence, Niki made her way between Steph’s legs, and reached up and licked at the taller girl’s sex. “More than that, I heard what you were doing in the bathrooms, make me feel good” Steph said, sounding as if she seriously wanted Niki to eat her in front of everyone.

Looking up at Steph’s eyes, unable to read her intent, Niki swallowed nervously, then began to lick at the girl’s open sex. Steph had been so mean for the last two weeks, their friendship had seemed shattered beyond repair. Maybe she just had to get used to the new Niki, or so Niki told herself.

“Yes, such a good slut, you were right Jenna. But you guys are way too nice.” With that, Steph released her bladder directly into Niki’s open mouth, laughing as the girl worked to close her mouth and back away.” Pulling on the sluts head, she ground her bare sex into her face for a few long moments before letting her fall away, though she continued to spray her yellow fluid all over the girl’s front. “That’s how we treat sluts where I am from” she said, playing with herself a bit longer as she finished demeaning the girl.

The nearby girls were stunned, unable to believe what they had just seen. ‘Oh god, grow up, she’s a submissive! Didn’t Jenna prove it? Here! Slut! Kiss me and make nice” Steph said, moving back towards the girl, forcing her to confront her own submission.

Drenched, embarrassed, and aroused beyond belief, though she dare not admit it, Niki looked around the room, seeing Cheyenne’s surprised face and Cyndi’s worried one. Gulping, sealing her fate forever, she lifted up and licked at Steph’s cunt one more time, the source of so much humiliation.

“See, she lives to please. You guys really should try it. You too Cyndi!” Steph said, and with that grabbed her towel around her neck and made her way to the communal showers. In the past, she had often waited for one of the curtained private showers, but after what had just happened, her previous body shame was gone.

Niki was quiet, unmoving, but not too surprised when a couple of other girls moved up, dropping their towels and asking for a lick, as if proving to themselves it was real. It wasn’t until Cheyenne moved up, her face blushing as she dropped her towel to the floor, that Niki really felt how low she had gotten. The sweet girl who had a crush on her was going to use this to her advantage, just like everyone else.

“I could not help it, I would never have dared ask, but, um, lick me please” she said soft enough that only Niki could here.

Niki did as the girl requested, though her mind was conflicted. On the one hand, she was increasingly aroused the more submissive and obedient she acted. Every act of shame or embarrassment seemed to only make her want more. Still, she felt a little sad that even someone as sweet as Cheyenne would be affected by Niki’s dark side, and as she ate the girl with considerable more willingness than the others, she wished it had happened a different way.

“Oh ... wow” Cheyenne said, pulling away after a long minute, looking around and blushing as she realized how long she had stood there. Most of the other girls had left, and as no one seemed to be taking another turn with Niki, they began to disperse to the showers. Cyndi came up, finally, and placed her cunt in front of Niki. “Give me a lick so Steph does not suspect. Though I know how much you want to make me cum, bitch” she added in a whisper, still trying to thread the needle of behavior that could and could not be explained away.

Niki gave her friend a familiar lick or two, then let herself be stood up and led to the showers. The water washing away all of her public shame and embarrassment, she hurried, not sure how much time had passed, and not wanting to miss any of her lunch break. Grabbing her robe, she saw Steph and Cyndi leaving, and hurrying to get her lunch, she made her way to the park. And their tree.


Passing by the usual crew of underclassmen that seemed to hover nearby every day now, Niki caught their smiles and glances and wondered what was up. The rumors of what had just happened could not have spread that fast. Making her way to her and Cyndi’s tree, she had just sat down when her friend rushed up.

“Sorry, had to get away from Steph. She kept going on and on and on about what a slut you were and how much fun she knew we could have. I wanted to smack her, she was so mean, but I also think there’s something buried in side of her that is aching to come out. Not unlike myself and your brother!” Cyndi’s face was animated, her voice excited, as she sat down and opened her lunch. Glancing over at Niki, sitting in her robe, she smiled.

“So, you liked that, didn’t you? Everyone was sure you were humiliated, but I thought I could see you were aroused. Tell me true. Oh, and you know how you are supposed to eat your lunch now, right?”

“But, um...” Niki said, opening her robe and lightly touching herself.

“I don’t care that you can’t be trusted with clothes, since you can’t hand me your skirt, you have to hand me your robe. Besides, you won’t need it shortly when Roach comes by. Right?”

Niki looked around the park, seeking reassurance, but there were plenty of people around. Even though she’d been briefly naked in the past, to sit there during lunch without her robe would be even more exposure. Sliding the robe off of her shoulders, she slowly lifted her bottom and pulled the robe away, handing it over to her smirking friend.

“Much better, you make such a good slut, and besides, the kids love your new outfit! I can see them all watching you. Don’t forget, keep playing with yourself while you eat. Unless of course you are not aroused by all of this? No? Yes? I thought so!” Cyndi teased, eating her lunch and watching the blushing face of her friend.

Spotting Roach and his two buddies, Niki hurried to swallow more of her sandwich, her other hand continuing to show of her arousal to her friend. Surprised, she saw Roach stop at the nearby group - her daily watchers, and after a moment, they all walked over. Blushing, suddenly surrounded by eight more people, Niki put the remains of her sandwich down and looked up.

“Wow, can’t keep clothes on unless you are in class I see! What did I tell you guys? She’s perfect, and getting better every day. Well, you will be happy to know that your daily admirers skipped lunch today so that could have a turn in the trees with you, isn’t that great?”

Niki looked around, spotting Dave and Scott as usual, forming Roach’s main crew. Three more younger boys, and two girls (!) filled out the crowd standing in a semi-circle, staring down at the naked girl with her legs still spread, showing off her damp curls.

“Let’s go, you don’t have a lot of time if you are going to get everyone done! And Dave too. Scott told me about yesterday!”. Roach reached down and took the girl’s hand, pulling her up and dragging her along after him as they made the short trek to the edge of the trees. Cyndi took a moment to pack up both of their lunches, then made her way just inside the woods, clearly wanting a closer vantage point this Friday.

Standing in the small clearing, the pine needles soft under her feet, as long as she didn’t run into the prickly bits, Niki looked at the group and waited for them to start. She could sense quite a bit of nervousness amongst the younger kids, though Dave and Scott seemed almost bored, though their eyes tracked her naked body constantly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.