Niki's New Life - Cover

Niki's New Life

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 20 : Cheyenne

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 : Cheyenne - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Cheyenne was almost dancing from foot to foot, waiting with poorly hidden excitement for Niki to show up. She was going to get to draw her, all by herself, and she could hardly wait. Spotting Niki coming through the crowd alone, the boys all turning to look at her pass, Cheyenne hurried over and crooked her arm through Niki’s. “Finally, I was getting worried!”

“Sorry, had to get a paper from Ms Cushing. She heard about my modeling, and wondered if I’d do something for her class as well.” Niki was still not sure exactly what was going on, but she’d seen Roach talking to the teacher before class, and she was sure he had something to do with it. Max would no doubt agree, though she’d probably have to pay for it somehow, he liked to find excuses to torment her.

The two girls walked out amidst the crowd, bypassing the line of cars as Cheyenne lived within walking distance. Just as they neared the edge of the mass of children, Roach came rushing up, an irritated look on his face.

“Stupid slut, you are supposed to wait for me by the drop-off. I had to fucking rush over here.” Roach said, his irritation obvious. Grabbing her skirt, he lifted it up with his left and cracked down a harsh slap on her bare backside. “Next. Time. Don’t. Forget” he said, speaking slow, and punctuating each word with another slap.

Stunned into immobility, Niki stood there, taking it, blushing at how he was treating her in front of the much more innocent Cheyenne. As Roach finished, and dropped her skirt, she stood passively as the boy moved around to her front, and began to slide her cami top down over her breasts, caring nothing for the curious onlookers...

“Good, I love it when you are easy to open” he muttered, eventually exposing her marked breast, and adding three more dots the the line encircling her nipple. Cupping her right breast, he made a new mark around her second nipple, pinching her hard pink point once he was finished. “Make sure these don’t rub off now, got two more days!” With that, Roach reached back and slid his hand up under her skirt and gave her ass a quick squeeze before leaving.

Blushing, red faced, though why she was so embarrassed after so many other things had happened Niki was not sure, Niki quickly put her buttons back together, and adjusted her shirt and skirt. “Um, can we just get out of here now? She asked, unable to meet Cheyenne’s eyes.

More than a little surprised at the abrupt way that Roach had simply manhandled Niki, Cheyenne took a moment to get her head around what she’d just learned about the girl. There was more going on than simply wanting to be a model for art class. Resolved to concentrate on what she did know, and appreciate, about Niki, she smiled eagerly in agreement. “Sure, I’m only about three blocks over behind Carter Drive.

The two girls, one dressed far more suggestively than the other, made their way easily towards the south, turning down the street towards the stoplight a half block down. Niki could feel her barely dressed body warm a bit in the afternoon sun, and she was conscious of the light breeze, keeping a hand near her skirt, though it was really a pretty mild breeze. Ten minutes later the girls were walking up the drive to Cheyenne’s’ house.

Stepping into the foyer, and tossing her bag onto a small bench that appeared to have seen plenty of use over the years, Cheyenne turned to Niki. “Want a snack, or something to drink maybe?” she asked, remembering her manners and playing the perfect little hostess.

“Um, no, maybe later, but I’m really fine for now. Maybe some water, if we can take it with us?”

“Sure, no problem, we’ve got these insulated cups that are perfect. Let me get us a couple” Cheyenne said, leading Niki into the kitchen. Quick as a cat she grabbed a couple of brightly colored tumblers, filled them water and twisted their tops on, handing one to Niki. Winding her way around the table and making her way to a back door, she led them down a small path in the deeply shaded side yard. As the passed between thick bushes, the air was filled with the gentle fragrance of flowers, or blooms on the bushes. Stopping at a smaller outbuilding, Cheyenne opened the door and flicked on the lights.

“Here we go, isn’t it great?”

Niki stopped just inside the door, her eyes bright as she took it all in. It was clear that Cheyenne’s mother was some sort of sculptor. A chunk of clay that had begun to take on the shape of some sort of animal (?) sat atop a rather small pedestal. Various pieces of statuary lined a shelf along the right wall. Looking closer, Niki thought that one of them might be Cheyenne, though it was hard to tell without looking closer. Cheyenne was moving around the room, turning on a couple more lights, and pulling out a chair with a built in desk that folded up and out of the way when not in use. A chair and couch sat underneath an array of directional lights, designed to accentuate or dissolve shadows Niki thought after looking the area over for a minute.

Realizing that Cheyenne was standing and looking at her, shifting her feet nervously, Niki turned a went over to her. “This place is really neat, for sure, did you want me to?” she said, pointing towards the couch and chair. ‘ “Er, uh, yes, mm, please?” Cheyenne said, tongue tied all of a sudden. She thought that Niki would go and sit on the couch, and maybe get her clothes off as they got into it, but she stood right next to her and lifted her cami up and over her head,, exposing her bare breasts moving easily as her thin body became exposed. Handing Cheyenne her shirt, beginning to enjoy the girls nervousness, and perversely wanting to exacerbate it, Niki undid her skirt with a quick twist of her fingers, and slid it over her hips without a thought. Handing over her skirt, she padded naked and unconcerned over to the couch, and stood for a moment before turning around “The couch?”

“S-s-s-ure” Cheyenne said, unable to take her eyes off of the nude girl. She had thought about what this might be like, but she had not really expected, or pictured, anything quite this, casual, so quickly. Putting Niki’s clothes down on a cleared portion of one of her mother’s tables, Cheyenne grabbed her sketchpad and pencils, and got herself situated in her drawing chair.

Laying down on her side, adopting a pose not unlike Rose in that sad, sad movie, Niki watched as Cheyenne’s eyes traced over her body, nodding in appreciation as Niki laid herself out, not hiding her breasts, or the small collection of black curls between her legs.

Niki let her mind drift as Cheyenne began to draw. The girl’s red cheeks still made her smile, thinking how shocked she would have been had she seen her in the park. In fact, she was a bit surprised that word had not spread of her latest adventure. It was not every day that a girl was seen naked in the park, she did not think. Feeling herself flush a bit as she remembered, she could still feel the nervous way she’d made her way back to Cyndi after letting the boys use her like a horny, eager slut ... She always felt so deliciously earthy and naughty afterwards, and she barely cared that she was striding across the grass without her clothes on, until the boys began to disperse. She’d dropped to the ground quick enough and grabbed for her shirt, putting it on all the while Cyndi was teasing her about being a nudist now. She had not much time before class, so as she inhaled her sandwich, she’d simply let Cyndi have her fun. Getting her skirt back on was a bit more difficult than it had been to take off, and she was sure her admirers had enjoyed the way she had bent over and mooned the world before getting decently covered once again.

Mrs Craig had tsked at her slightly askew skirt, and Mr Jacobs merely tapped a ruler into his palm and stared at her as she made her way to her seat. She was not all that excited about the tutoring tomorrow, and she had forgotten to tell Max she had to say late for detention with Mr Jacobs. Shuddering, she wondered what Max would do when he found out.

“Are you ok?” Cheyenne’s voice broke into Niki’s reverie with a gentleness that reminded her just how innocent and young Cheyenne was. And how Niki used to be.

“Oh, I’m fine, was just rehashing my day, I am stuck with some detention tomorrow, not fun!”

“Ah” Cheyenne looked at Niki for a minute, something on her mind, but obviously afraid to say it. Or ask.

“You are looking at me funny? Am I laying wrong or something?”

“No, um, I was just wondering”

Niki waited, patiently, for her new friend to continue.

“Um, could you do something, you know, a bit sexier? Not like school?” Cheeks flaming red now, Cheyenne had dropped her gaze, afraid to look at Niki as she blurted out her secret desire.

“Sexier? Like what?” Niki said, confused for a moment. Then, inspiration struck and she said. “You mean, like this?” and raised one knee, lifting it perpendicular to the couch, and opening herself up completely. Running her hand down towards her pubis, she stopped just north of her curls. “Or, like this?” she asked softly, suddenly feeling an increased warmth and an odd desire to do exactly that.

“Oh, god, yes. Yes” Cheyenne said, her eyes boring into Niki’s hand, as if she could make it go lower by her own mental powers.

Slowly moving her fingers down to her already aroused pussy, Niki let herself feel her fingers on her clit for a moment, before pausing. “Like this? I, am not sure I can keep from moving. You know” she added, her voice becoming husky as she felt the waves of naughty arousal rush through her in ever increasing waves.

“Y-yes, it’s ok. I mean, if you have to, you know. Move” Cheyenne swallowed nervously, her throat suddenly dry. Her eyes again moving between her paper, and Niki’s body, she felt a tingle of secret desire driving a nervous jolt through her groin. She could not believe Niki was this casual, and open, about such a thing. She could feel her own clit seeming to react to every touch Niki made on her own body. It was intense, far more intense than she had hoped or expected.

As she worked on her clit, teasing the hood with her damp fingers, Niki felt herself give in to her urges, letting a small moan of pleasure escape her lips. Moving faster, she tried to not move her hips, but was unable to stop herself from twitching somewhat as the feelings intensified. Pulling her hand away after another couple minutes, she breathed heavily, almost gasping, her cunt throbbing in need as she tried to calm down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.