Niki's New Life - Cover

Niki's New Life

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 18: Cyndi takes some, and loses some, control

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: Cyndi takes some, and loses some, control - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Cyndi looked at the kneeling girl as Max handed her the leash. Niki and her had talked, for hours sometimes, and in some ways she knew more about her friend than anyone. And yet, in other ways, she knew nothing. Standing up, she stood over the obedient girl, spreading her legs in a wide stance, hands on her hips, ala ‘Wonder Woman’. “Give us another kiss and we can go” she said, watching her friend carefully.

Niki looked up at Cyndi, swallowing nervously. Things were never going to be the same between them, she knew that, but she hoped, she longed, she prayed, that they would still be close. She was her one true friend in all of this. Hearing Cyn’s command, she looked at her, standing so suggestively, and leaned up to lick and kiss at her sex again, just a quick kiss, nothing like what she had just done. Unsure if that was what she wanted, she looked up at her friend nervously.

“Oh, yes, you are a good little doggy aren’t you, don’t worry, momma’s gonna take good care of you, yes” she cooed a bit at Niki, before walking away, “You can walk for now, but let’s go get your playmates, hmm? Time to go ‘outside??”” she tugged on the leash a bit, content in her knowledge that Niki would follow her, just like she had done to Max on her last trip.

Reaching Niki’s room, she could hear the dog’s inside, scratching at the door, wanting to get out, CONVINCED they had been missing all the fun. Opening the door, and telling them “We are all going ‘outside!’” she smirked as they bounded about the two naked girls, very interested in the stranger, but content to nuzzle and greet their ‘bitch’.

“Wow, they are ramped up, let’s go before they attack you in the hall!” Cyndi giggled, walking back towards the back yard, pausing to add, “although, you might like that. You said you liked that a lot!” She wanted to see this up close, and even better than her last visit.

As they neared the back door, Cyndi and Niki heard Max call out. “Niki! You forgot your tail, you know what that means?”. Striding towards them, Niki’s older brother was carrying their recent addition, a furry dog’s tail meant to be ‘worn’ by a human pet.

“Shit” Niki muttered under her breath, turning to look at Max, blushing at her friend as she stopped and bent over in the hall, the dogs milling about curiously, sniffing at her, nipping at her flank. “Yes, sir, um ... I have to sleep on the floor again tonight with the other dogs.”

Waiting as Max slid the tail into her thankfully lubricated and ready hole, Niki felt herself blushing as if having her friend seeing her behave so obsequiously was as bad or worse than anything else she had seen.

Max knelt down and gave her a hard spank and leaned in close to her ear as he pushed the tail plug in slowly “Good girl, now go have fun with your friend out there and I will join in a bit ... Remember right now she has as much authority as me over you, so whatever she says goes, understand slut?” he asked as the last bit of the plug popped inside. “Good” he said after she replied with a hard spank on the other cheek “Remember, she is your little pet slut to play with how you please right now ... Don’t feel like you must go easy on a little doggy cum loving whore like her” he said to Cyndi with a chuckle before walking back to the kitchen.


Finally headed out back, her tail wagging a bit as she walked, Niki could feel the pressure in her backside as she moved. She was still not 100% used to having something inside of her all the time, but she knew, from previous night’s experiences, that the feeling would soon fade away, and she would only be reminded of her ‘addition’ if she moved or walked briskly. It was becoming part of the ‘Max’ Niki, versus her school life Niki.

Cyndi opened the back door and giggled as the dogs all darted outside, running around, yipping, marking their bushes and trees, before pulling on the leash and taking Niki outside. “You going to be a good doggy? Can I let you off the leash? Yes. Yes, I think you will be good. Now-- go potty! Hurry up! Like a good girl.”

Flushed with arousal, her earlier cleanup tasks having stoked her fires, Niki did not hesitate or shy away from her task. Cyndi had seen her do this the week before in any event, it was not that shaming any more, though, as she knelt in the grass and began to pee, she felt a flush of heat rush through her as Cyndi stood close, rubbing her backside and her buttocks as she peed like an animal in the grass. “Yes, good! You peed for mommy nice! Now we don’t have to wait for all night to go back inside! Good girl!”

Unsure of just what was different this night, Milo had come over, curious, looking up at the strange naked girl while his bitch was kneeling in the grass like always. Having finished his own needs back in the bushes, Milo began to lick at the damp thighs of the unfurry bitch, his tongue dragging up and tasting the last bits of urine as Niki finished urinating in the grass. Gasping, Niki arched her head up, the heat that seared through her body at the touch of the dog’s tongue reminded her just how randy and hot she already was, even though she was simply kneeling in the grass. Her tail rode high as she clenched her ass around the strange object in her rectum, and Milo seemed to easily avoid its movement as his long tongue zeroed in on her wet sex.


Max watched from the kitchen window as he washed some dishes and prepared to make them both dinner, smiling to himself as he saw the way Cyndi was controlling Niki so well and obviously having a blast at it already. He wondered how long until she couldn’t take watching Niki have all the fun and had to either pleasure herself, have Niki do it, call for him to fuck her, or maybe even get curious enough to let a dog have a go at her. Of course, it was only a matter of time before Max would have her learn that she was just like Niki and would be not only his play thing but the dogs as well, but it was cute to let her think she was in control for now.


Cyndi stood close watching as the Husky began to lick at the sex of her best friend. It was still the kinkiest thing she had ever seen, and it was happening right in front of her. As she watched, her hand moved between her recently well fucked thighs, and slowly stroked her soft lips a bit, feeling a bit of dampness return. “Mmmm, you are a little doggy aren’t you? Playing with your doggy friend! Oh look! The others are coming over, they must like you a lot!”

Niki bowed her head a little, moaning as her sex betrayed her yet again. She was so sensitive, so easily aroused, that just a few licks as she was ready to be fucked in the middle of the yard like any old bitch in heat. “Yes ... Cyndi ... I’m a good ... doggy slut ... oh fuck ... Milo!” she cried, her hips shaking as the dog tongued deeper.

Cooper, the smell of the bitch’s wet pussy having aroused him sufficiently, decided that Milo could wait his fucking turn and he pushed the other dog away with a sharp yelp and a nip at his neck. Growling, as the overly eager Milo tried to get back at the bitch, Cooper turned, and without preamble began to mount the naked girl, his furry buddy moving against hers, smashing her tail to the side as his prick sought blindly for its home in her cunt. Paws grabbing, the bitch crying out, he continued to pound at her until he finally sunk into her steaming hot center.

Seeing her get mounted, as casually as Niki had told her it happened, filled Cyndi with a rush of perverted desire. Her friend was such a slut. As her own sex moistened, she could feel her fingers moving more easily through her wetness, Cyndi enjoyed the kinky spectacle. Even though she had just been fucked and her friend had licked her clean, her cunny was obviously ready for something more. “Oh, damn Niki. He’s fucking you!”

Grunting ‘Yes, yes, yes” Niki took the rapid pounding, her body rocking as the large Husky owned her narrow hips, his cock probing her deeply with every jackhammer stroke. The speed was intense, and the cock’s penetration incessant. Over and over she felt Cooper’s prick split her wide, and as the beast began to yelp and whine as his excitement neared, she pressed her hips back, eagerly, wantonly, a true bitch.

Milo sniffed, unable to get at the mounted girl, he began to nose at the knees and thighs of the other strange bitch standing close by. He loved the taste of girl, and as he licked her knee he continued to probe higher, closer and closer to the source of that lovely smell.


Max continued to watch as he finished up cleaning and began to stroke his hardening cock a bit through his pants with his free hand as he was cooking. He loved watching his little sister get mounted and plowed by the dogs every day, but seeing her sexy little friend playing with herself as she watched really added to it and made him even more horny than usual. He pulled down his pants and removed his boxers letting his hardening cock come free as he finished up making them each a sandwich with a bowl of rice, putting Niki’s into her dog bowl before walking over to the sliding glass door and slowly stroking his cock as he continued to watch, knowing that eventually Cyndi would look over, curious if her lust would take over and what she might do when seeing that he was all hard and could fill her up once again.

“OH god, Niki, he’s trying to lick me like he does you. You are so bad, you are making your doggies bad too!” Cyndi said, panting harder now, watching as the dog’s tongue drew nearer and nearer to her naked sex.

Cooper was yelping as he flooded the bitch’s cunt with his doggy cum, his paws scratching her a little as she rocked in time with him. Panting, Niki loved how fucking hard and fast they fucked her, but not for the first time wished they would last more than a minute or two. Feeling the swelling of the cock inside of her, she pulled away firmly, not done by a long shot, and knowing that Cooper might whine, but he would go lay down and lick himself, freeing her to get at least one more cock, and maybe cum herself, before they dragged her back inside.

“Let him, at least, ungh, lick you. It’s fucking unbelievable” she said, glancing over at her friend as Filo began to lick Niki’s gaping opening, sniffing around the base of her tail, and mounting ineffectually a couple times. Slapping her ass as the dog milled around nervously, Niki lowered her face and tilted her sex higher, giving him a better target. Seemingly satisfied, Filo yelped and tried again, this time maintaining the awkward stance, and as his hips began to rock, buried his long, but narrower, pink cock inside the well warmed up, and freshly cum filled, cunt.

Eyes wide as she watched the red cock leave her friends pussy, clear viscous liquid dripping out behind, Cyndi did not move herself out of the way, so the decision was made for her. Milo’s long tongue reached the bottom of her slit, and as he first tasted her wetness, he half jumped up, running his tongue up to her clit, and as she felt that, she let out a gasp that removed all hesitation. “Oh, fuck me that’s. That’s. Niki!” she wailed, standing with legs a bit parted, watching as the second dog began to fuck her friend. She glanced over at the door, spotting a movement, and could have sworn she saw Max standing there, stroking himself. God his cock was so big, she was about ready to kneel down and have him fuck her next to the dog fucking Niki right then and there.


Max matched eyes with her and smiled as his cock jumped a bit, the large member swaying from side to side almost taunting her as he made long and slow strokes, just enough to keep him hard without getting him off. He shook his head a bit and chuckled as he saw her first ever reaction to having a dog’s tongue between her legs, knowing that she was coming to the point of being so horny that she would do just about anything to get herself off. Max opened the door and walked outside, closing the door behind him and walking slowly up to Cyndi “Well well, looks like you are getting yourself all worked up out here huh?” he chuckled and came up right beside her, pushing his free hand suddenly between her legs, pushing the dog away, it knowing that he was the true leader of the pack, as he rubbed her a bit with his much larger rough hands. “God you are soaking you dirty little slut ... Tell me what you want, you want this back inside?” he asked as he smacked his hard cock against her budding chest, leaving a little strand of pre-cum between her and him. “If you want it, you’ve got to beg, slut ... Tell me why I should put it inside you and not Niki right now?” he said with a chuckle as he looked over at the bitch being mounted on the ground.

Cyndi almost shook as his hand grabbed her wetness, her knees almost giving way. “Her, oh her? She’s got that nasty dog cum all over and in her! You don’t want that! Besides you can have that anytime. You want my” she said, pressing her sex against his hand at the word ‘my’ “ nice and wet, and ready, cunt. It’s so much better!”

Milo, frustrated a bit at being displaced, moved over and began to lick at Niki’s face as she knelt there, taking the German Shepherd’s onslaught. “Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!” she chanted, her words trying to match the rapid thrusts of the dog as she was taken as easily as any dog. She could feel her thighs, damp with the dregs of Coopers cum. began to become wet again as the copious fluids coming from Filo joined with her own overly active wetness. Moving to let Milo lick at her bouncing breasts, she wish they were smarter than they were sometimes, and could actually suck on her hard nipples.

Max continued looking at Niki as the Shepherd fucked her brains out, leaving her the cum drunk doggy whore she was born to become. He chuckled and shook his head “You’re right, she is such a dirty doggy whore.” Max looked back at Cyndi and pulled her in closer, pushing two fingers inside suddenly “And you are way tighter! I love your tight little cunt so much” he said softly into her ear as he picked her up in the air, lifting her lithe young body with ease and holding her above his cock. “Tell me how bad you want it slut, beg!” he ordered her as he continued to finger her, his cock pulsing below her and sliding against her wet sex. In the middle of her begging he suddenly pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his large hard cock, pushing it in about 1/3rd of the way quickly, bouncing her up and down as he pushed more and more inside “You going to take it all, you are going to be my new personal fuck toy you got that, I am going to fuck your tight little cunt every day no matter what. And it’s going to be all mine, I won’t share you. Niki is a dirty slut who will let any cock inside her, but you, you will be all mine, I won’t share with anyone. Understand that?” he said as he pounded her harder and faster “You ... are ... mine~” he thrusted over and over “Say it!”

Gasping loudly, her legs spread as wide as any slut, Cyndi had held onto him tight, her body moving easily as he lifted and held her poised over his cock, teasing her like, well, like a hungry slut. Like Niki. “Fugggg ... you! You ... mmmm...” she had moaned as he teased her with his fingers. She could hear Niki fucking the dog below her, her voice rough and panting as she reacted to the canine pounding. “I’m not. Like Niki ... nnggggh...” she lied, spreading her thighs further, welcoming his fingers deeper. “Cock ... give me your cock again...” she begged as she was lifted and twisted and impaled with a suddenness that took her breath away. She was so full. Her young almost virginal cunt was filled with his large prick.

As he began to fuck her, and taunt her, and tell her what he wanted from her, she could feel herself gushing, her sex spreading easily around his huge prick as she surrendered to its power. “Fuck. Yes.I will. I, um. I will be yours! Just don’t stop fuckinh me!”

Niki had heard her brother, and as if having two people ignore her while she fucked a dog was not bad enough, hearing him lie to her friend and say that she would fuck anything with a cock almost made her mad. Almost. The casual way he said that made her groan in shame, gasping as Filo began to shoot his cum inside of her, his not quite as thick knot slamming into her over and over, staying inside of her for a long count, almost a minute, as she willingly held still, feeling his spray continue to coat her insides.

Max pulled the small girl down as far onto his cock as her tight, recently popped cherry would take without breaking, turning her around so he could look her in the eyes and he walked over a bit to the side of the house, pushing her up against it and giving her a smile as he held her legs far apart, giving him very easy access to her cunt. “You’re going to take every last inch, you understand that slut?” he said as he pulled out slowly, letting his cock come out and smack against her belly, giving her that golden view of just how deep he could go into her before pushing it back in, the wall now giving her no place to back away from as he continued to assault her tightness. “Even if it takes weeks, or months ... I am going to get it all the way ... your tight little cunt is going to be molded to perfectly fit my cock. You’re my slut, my cocksleeve, my cumdump, mine. Don’t you forget that. You repeat it to me every time I push my cock into that cunt of yours. That cunt that is all mine. Say it, you are mine. I want you repeating that in your head as well. Every day until it is as clear to you as the sky being blue!” Max told her as he pulled her in close, kissing her deeply as he thrust over and over, trying to get deeper and deeper.

“Yes, god yes Max. Shit, how does Niki take this? Ffucking hell, make it fit. You can! We will keep doing it until it fills me up completely” she moaned, holding onto him, feeling him split her wide open with his thick incessantly pounding prick.

Niki saw them move over to the side of the house, and as Filo eventually pulled away, she cupped her sex, rubbing her own excitement for a moment, panting a bit as she tried to recover. Getting ready to move, to get up and see what else Max might want, she stopped, moaning, as Milo’s tongue began to clean the cum from her legs, thighs, and her weeping cunt. Bending her head down, tilting her nasty sex up, she spread her thighs eagerly, wantonly, letting the dog lick wherever and however he wanted to. She fucking loved it. A dog’s tongue on her sex is what started her down this long road of depraved behavior, and every time Milo, or the others, licked her, she was taken back to that first time in the woods.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.