Niki's New Life
Chapter 13 : Friday evening back at home.

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 : Friday evening back at home. - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Crawling a bit, feeling the larger plug spreading her insides a bit, her back hole stretching around the foreign object, Niki could feel her skin as it began to cool, her nasty juices and urine drying as she moved slowly across the grass. Milo, looking back at Max walking back into the house, centered in on their new bitch as soon as saw that ‘Master’ was done with her. Licking, he darted his snout between her crawling legs, and his long tongue ran from her clit up to the odd protruding object in her rectum.

Niki looked back at the eager dog, and saw Shadow following right behind Milo. The German Shepherd, not as interested in tasting the bitch as he was in sinking his prick into her, did not dare try and dislodge Milo. Even though Milo was not the Alpha, that distinction belonging to Cooper, Milo still ranked above Shadow, and the one time he had challenged the stouter husky, Shadow had spent a long couple of nights whining as he licked the wound on his paw clean. Still, the odd hairless bitch was a good source of pleasure, and so he darted around the crawling girl, nipping at her flanks, and darting under to nip at her hanging nipples.

“Oh, god Milo,.you have such a fucking long tongue!” she moaned, pressing back against the eager canine, parting her thighs a bit as she pressed backwards, opening up her sex to the probing tongue and snout of the large Husky. All thoughts of getting back inside and maybe taking a shower fled her mind as she gave herself over to the licking talents of her best friend Milo. “Milo, Milo, Milo” she chanted, half in love with the large dog, his tongue continuing to send tingles of exquisite pleasure all through her body. Shadow was staying near, circling around her, licking at her face as she spread her legs for the larger husky, even nipping at her hanging breasts when they moved a little enticingly.

With a low grunt, Niki stopped moaning as Milo stopped licking and simply jumped up onto her back, his hips pressing eagerly forward, cock spraying doggie liquid all over her backside. Over and over he tried to slam his prick home, but it was not until Niki dropped her head to the ground, and tilted her sex back, that his long red canine prick shot home and Niki found herself rocking under his onslaught once again. Over and over the large dog fucked her, his cock knotting up and exploding within seconds. She could feel him stretching her, pulling at her cunt, and he was so big, and it took awhile for him to begin to pull away. She hung on for a bit, wanting to savor it, but her human cunt could not keep him locked, and as he cock slipped out, she felt a long stream of cum mixed with her juices cascade down the back of her thighs

Niki barely had time to moan before Shadow’s snout was at her sex, licking her once, twice, then jumping up on the eager bitch and adding his canine slime to the mess in her cunt. He lasted a bit longer than Milo, his hips eagerly fucking the fur-less bitch over and over, but he soon howled and filled her cunt a second time in just a few short minutes.


Long moments pass, the two recently spent dogs having gone back into the house, laying on the cool tile and slowly licking themselves clean. Niki groaned a bit as she moved, pausing to pee one more time before crawling back into the house, her jeweled butt plug sparking a bit in the dying sunlight. Inside, she asked Max if she could take a shower. He saw what a mess she was, and agreed, reminding her to keep the doors open.

The warm water quickly restored most of Niki’s energy, and as she washed away all traces of her potty games and the dog’s attentions, she took a moment to simply soak in the warm steam, enjoying the pounding of the water. Finally getting out, knowing that she was supposed to get Max some food, she began to dry off, stopping when Cooper came walking in, his snout in the air, smelling the odd scent of soap on his bitch. Growling a bit, he began to lick at the droplets of water on her legs, then moving higher, eventually licking between her legs as Niki fell back against the counter, moving her knees wide, and opening her cunt to his tongue. Over and over he licked, until he could only smell bitch. With a yelp, he nipped at her thigh, then left, his toenails clicking on the tile.


Max was talking on the phone with Mr Proussad, discussing the particulars about where to bring Niki. Nodding, he answered, “Sure, I will have her bring a friend, I am sure you will enjoy that. We want to make sure you are happy, I have so many plans for my sister, as I am sure you know”. The whole time he was talking, he kept his cock sliding in and out of his sister, bent over the table, forced to hold on to the edge while he ate and talked, warned to not say a word. Not that he cared if the principal heard, he just liked ordering her around. Hanging up the phone, he grabbed onto both of Niki’s cheeks, and using one hand to press the butt plug into her with every stroke of his cock, he slammed into her as hard and fast as he could, wanting to make her cry out. As Niki finally cried out, exploding in pleasure, he stopped fucking her and began to spank her as hard as he could, over and over, getting both of her cheeks flaming red. “I told you to be quiet slut!” Every blow rocked her body against the kitchen table, and she cried out, cumming, over and over, every strike shooting pain and pleasure into her cunt.

Watching as she came hard just from him spanking her, Max smiled, satisfied, pulling back on her hips and turning her around ‘Kneel!” he ordered, and as she complied, he slid his cock into her ready mouth, fucking her hard and fast, cumming inside of her within seconds. She was a perfect cock slave, eager to please him, and he liked it that way.

“Well, that was a good dinner, clean up quick, and get Filo on a leash, we are going to see your Principal, we promised him you would give him a show ... and tonight’s the night. Besides, that should make your school life so much more interesting!


It had taken Niki almost thirty minutes to get ready, Her backside was still a bit sore as she moved around the kitchen, and Filo seemed to be more than just a little excited to be going for a ride. She finished with the dishes quick enough, and as she washed up in the sink, she could feel her ass burning a bit, the long presence of the butt plug working its magic on her anal muscles. When Max handed her a school skirt and the blouse she had worn earlier, she figured that the principal wanted to somehow know that she was one of his students. Slipping into the clothes, feeling a bit odd to be dressed at home, she was not surprised when Max pulled her out the door and put her and Filo into the car shortly after. Muttering something about not being late, Max pulled out of the driveway, stroking her cheek as she moved to suck on his cock while he drove. “Just keep it in your mouth, I am not cumming again, not yet, but I am proud that you are learning how to ride in the car with me. I didn’t even have to ask!”

Niki sucked on his semi hard prick for a minute., treating it a bit like a pacifier, and blushed a little when she realized he was right. She had put Filo in the back, had crawled into the front, and did not even bother to buckle up. She simply put her head in his lap and opened her mouth for his cock.


They drove for a while, heading out of the city proper before turning down a fairly dark lane and pulling up to a lake cabin. As they got out of the car, Niki leading Filo on the leash, they looked around in amazement. This was a very nice house. Very nice. Almost too nice for a second home for a school functionary. “Wow this is really something” Niki said as they went up to the door, waiting for an answer after Max rang the bell.

Mr Proussad answered the door, looking at the two of them nervously, motioning them inside quickly as he paused and looked around the darkness all around the house - as if he was worried someone was watching.

“Oh, wow, you were not joking. You, um, you brought a dog with you?” The principal almost stammered, looking from the confident, cock sure face of the young man, to the innocent appearing, though obviously not quite so innocent young female student.

“Did you doubt me? I said that we would be sure you were entertained, and so I had Niki bring her entertainment. Unless you’d rather we didn’t?”

“Oh, no, no, it’s fine ... um, let’s just go in here. There’s a nice big rug, and I can turn on the propane for the fire place.

Max shook his head, fake fireplaces did little for him, and he thought they were a bit silly, but rich people were odd, and he was not going to make an issue out of it. He just kept to business. “Now, you are going to make sure that Niki does not get into any real trouble, right? I mean, it does us no good to have such a willing slut if she’s in trouble all of the time!”

Mr Proussad nodded, still nervous as a cat, mouthing the words ‘willing slut’ to himself.

Max spotted a magazine, addressed the principal and called over “Frank, you don’t mind if I call you Frank, do you? Can I get a beer or something? Just one, I have to drive her back, but I am dreadfully parched”.

Frank nodded, feeling somehow that he had lost control of this situation. However, the mere chance to see what he was expecting made him make more than a few allowances.

Niki sat on the edge of one of the overstuffed couches, scratching between Filo’s ears as they waited for the slightly portly man to return, three beer bottles in his hand, handing one to each of them.

“H-here. If you want one that is, uh, Niki”

Looking at her brother, who only nodded, Niki smiled, taking the bottle and tentatively took a sip. Finding the liquid odd, but pleasant, she grinned “Thanks, its, um, good!”

“Shall we get on with it then?” Max asked Frank, smirking as the man nodded back eagerly.

“Well, then, get to it Niki!” Watching to see how she handled the situation, Max sat back, and nursed his beer as Niki got up off the couch, and unhooked Filo’s chain. Scratching his head and neck a few times, she bent over, her backside facing her principal as she wiggled her butt from side to side a few times. “Oh, such a good boy. Yes you are” she said, cooing at the dog, though at home she never treated the dogs like that. They were in charge of her, not the other way around. But she thought it might make more sense to Mr Proussad.

Standing up, and turning to look at the flushed face of her principal, Niki’s fingers went to the buttons of her blouse, and began to undo them. “These just get all ruined, you know with their claws and stuff, I hope you don’t mind if I...” she said, not pausing as she opened her blouse, showing him quite clearly that she was not wearing a bra. Smiling as the older man’s face continued to look a bit shell shocked, she put her hand to the clasp of her skirt, undid it, but held it in place for a minute. “And, these, of course...” she said, pausing, drawing it out, slowly letting her skirt fall down over her bare hips, her butt cheeks peeking out. Her parted legs kept the skirt riding high for a long moment, until Niki giggled, putting her legs together and letting the garment fall to the ground. “Here, you can hold these while I take care of Filo here”. Niki said, picking up and handing him her skirt and blouse.

Turning back to the middle of the carpet, Niki got down on her hands and knees, profile view to her principal, and waited a moment to see if Filo would need any encouragement. The eager dog, circling around her, licking and sniffing at her constantly, was more than a bit out of sorts being in a new place. But as Niki’s arousal mounted, and her easily detected scent filled the nostrils of the German Shepherd, Filo busied himself behind her, nosing her wet opening and licking at her dampness, over and over.

“That’s ... fucking amazing...” Frank said, leaning forward as if to see better. His cock was poking out against his pants, and though he tried to hide it as he sat, he was not fooling anyone in the room.

Niki felt a bit strange, like she was putting on a show for a dirty old man, but as Filo licked her, parting her lips and tasting her pink damp center, she relaxed, pressing back against the dog’s tongue, rocking back and forth a bit on her hands and knees.

Filo did not mess around too long. Normally he had to wait while the bigger dogs took their turn, but the Master had done something with the others, and the bitch was all his. As his cock slid out of its sheath, hanging down and beginning to spray, he got up onto Niki’s back, taking a couple of jumps to mount her properly. His hips, jackhammering fast and urgent, kept going until his pink arrow sunk into the bitch’s cunt like a hot knife into butter.

“Oh god! He slammed in hard!” Niki moaned, adding a bit of commentary to try and keep her principal fully engaged. Groaning now as the dog sped up, she lowered her head onto her crossed arms, and held herself in place as the dog’s paws scratched her hips as he pounded into her.

“Fuck fuck fuck he’s fast. So fast. So fucking fast” she cried, mewling a bit as she took the onslaught. Filo’s yelp as he came inside the hot cunt of his bitch made it obvious to everyone in the room that he was filling her nasty cunt with his doggie cum.

“Oh, shit. So thick now. So fucking thick” Niki said, pressing back, keeping the knot from sliding out right away, the thick bulge threatening to split her open.

Max nodded at Frank, who got up and dropped his pants, kneeling in front of the naked slut.

“Open your eyes, slut, you got another cock to please” he called out to his sister, watching as she lifted her head, and seeing the old man’s stubby cock, held her breath a bit as she opened her mouth and tasted the fat head.

“Now, while she takes care of you, I wanted to discuss a couple of things about her school time starting next week” Max began, his voice trailing off in Niki’s brain as she mentally shut down, the dog still on her back, though beginning to pull away, and her mouth filled with a fat stubby cock belonging to her school’s principal.


Back home, just before midnight, Niki was bent over the couch, taking another series of hard spanks from her brother. “How could you forget your plug, are you completely brain dead now? Has all that doggy cock made you unable to remember the simplest of things? Good thing you impressed your principal or I’d make you sleep outside like the dumb animal you are. As it is, you must sleep on the floor. Try to not be so stupid, will you? You know I hate to punish you!” Alex lied, feeling the warmth of her red cheeked bottom, enjoying the wetness he saw collecting on her upper thigh.

“Now, hold still, I’ll get this final one in, and you will be ready for your tail!”. Dipping the 1 and ½ inch thick plug into Niki’s weeping cunt, he got it nicely lubricated before sliding it up and pressing it against her anus. As her ring muscle easily opened, the tip slid in quite far before he had to put much pressure on it. “Oh, ya, your ass is getting there, can’t wait to fuck your ass while you suck on your own nasty tail, bet you can’t either, hmm, slut?”

Niki only moaned a bit, pressing back against the intruding phallus, her body tired and worn out after pleasing Filo and sucking off her principal. It had been a very long day. To think, it had started at school, and her first modeling session. Now she was at home, getting spanked, and fitted with a large butt plug.

“Don’t forget, Roach is coming over. After getting your principal on board, he and I have a lot to discuss”. Max gave her backside one more sharp crack as she crawled off, headed upstairs to her room.


Realizing it was later than she thought, Niki rolled over, the brightness in the room scaring her for a moment before she remembered it was Saturday. As she stretched, bumping up against one of the dogs, she opened her eyes, remembering her punishment, forgetting her plug required her to sleep on the floor. Groaning, she felt every sore muscle as she rolled out of the blankets she had tried to make a nest with. Cooper and Shadow, quickly looking up at her movements, soon were at her door, tails wagging, knowing that she would be leading them all outside for their morning routine.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.