Niki's New Life - Cover

Niki's New Life

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 8: Cyndi’s home visit

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Cyndi’s home visit - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Cyndi watched, eyes wide, as Niki easily, almost naturally, stripped naked just inside the door of her house. She ‘knew’, sort of, what Niki had told her about her and Max, but seeing her act so, well, slutty, was still a bit of a shock. She could tell that Niki wanted to explain, but it was also obvious Max had other plans, as he swiftly took her under his control, even snapping a leash onto her collar. Cyndi stared at the choker/collar with new understanding. She had thought it was merely decorative, something anti-normal Niki had just chosen to wear.

Following Max back into the house and down the hall towards Niki’s room, Cyndi watched as Niki followed along placidly, submissively even, her eyes cast downward. A tinge of pink colored her cheeks, betraying her less that total comfort with what was happening. As Max opened the door and called to the dogs, they were inundated with the excited greetings of a couple of Huskies and two German Shepherds. Big dogs, all four of them. They filled the small confines of the hall.

“Settle, settle!” Max called, slapping his hand in command, “Down!” turning to glare at the rambunctious beasts. “Sorry, they are usually much better behaved. It must be because we have company, though they do enjoy welcoming Niki home. I’m not sure they quite understand the concept of ‘school’, only that their playmate had been gone ‘for-ever!’.

Looking at Niki, who appeared bit stunned, Max motioned her up with his hand. She had dropped to her knees, setting her behind onto her heels, reacting instinctually (it appeared) to his sharp command. This was not something he had trained into her, nor was it anything he was sure he was interested in. However, it was very interesting to see her immediate obedience to a perceived command. He found her reaction rather intriguing, and found himself mulling over the ramifications.

Corralling the herd, Max turned and led the dogs outside. Niki still quietly followed along behind ... Cyndi could sense a nervousness in her friend, and she looked from one sibling to the other, trying to understand the dynamic between them. The dogs were bouncing all around the three of them, eager to get outside.

“I keep them outside, it’s well fenced, or in Niki’s room. She likes the way they keep her warm at night. During the day, they need someplace to chill and not get into things, it only makes sense” Max explained, as he opened the door, making the dogs sit and wait, before releasing them to the outside.

Following the four dogs out the door and leading Niki over to a couple of chairs on the patio, Max stopped, unhooking her before sitting down and motioning Cyndi to the other chair.

“I like to watch them play around a bit, then usually leave them be for a couple hours while I play a game, or watch a show or something, you know, relax, before working on getting them dinner. So, feel free to just hang out here, or if you get bored, come inside and find me, you can help me with dinner or something. I assume you can stay for dinner. When do you have to leave?”

Cyndi watched as Niki moved, off into the grass, looking back at the two of them, a questioning look in her eyes. Max ignored his sister and simply talked to Cyndi about his routine, all the while watching the dogs running around.

Nodding noncommittally at Max, Cyndi watched as Niki moved a bit away from the patio, over towards the fence line. Curious, wondering what Niki was up to, she watched as her friend got down on all fours in the grass, pushing back on her hands, poking her behind far out behind, with her knees spread about a foot apart. One of the dogs began licking at her face. She seemed to not mind.

Not sure she was seeing what she thought she was, Cyndi turned, surprised, to Max, watching his smiling face as he too watched Niki. “Is she, um, peeing?”

“Of course! I said we had to let them out. That includes Niki. You can’t expect her to hold it all night, can you?” he asked, as if making a naked girl urinate in the backyard was completely normal.

“No, but ... uummm” she said falteringly as she spotted one of the Huskies moving over behind the nude girl, its nose immediately going between Niki’s legs.

“Oh, that’s Milo. He seems to have a thing for her wetness, whether it’s from one thing or another!” Max’s eyes were darting between the animal scene in the yard, and the shocked teen sitting right next to him. Seeing her stunned look, he decided to let that feeling percolate a bit. “I’m going to go take care of some things inside, enjoy the relaxing afternoon sun while the dogs play, hmmm?” he said, getting up and moving towards the door, the unused leash hanging down from his hands. She watched Max as he closed the door, hanging up the leash on a hook just inside the house.

Turning her gaze back to the yard, Cyndi could see the large Husky eagerly lapping at the hind end of her friend. One of the German Shepherds seemed to be avidly watching from his shady spot under a nearby tree.

Niki had somehow hoped that Max would change things up. That everything that had happened to her would not happen while her friend over. But as he had unhooked her, she had realized that she had been hoping in vain. Swallowing her pride and her fear, nervously she had moved off into the yard, dropping onto all fours as she neared ‘her spot’. Not daring to look back at her friend, still feeling a strong wave of embarrassment and shame, she struggled to relax. It was harder, more difficult, knowing that someone she knew well, besides Max, was watching. Filo, one of the German Shepherds, came over to sniff at her face, licking her cheek and shoulder as Niki waited in the grass for her bladder to cooperate. As she finally began to pee, lowering her hips even farther towards the grass, her backside stretching, taut, exposed, she flushed with embarrassed arousal, acting like a dog in the grass. When Milo’s tongue found her, and began to lick at her, tasting her as she peed, making a bit of a mess of her thighs, she groaned aloud. Her intense arousal was heightened by Cyndi watching, and combined with feelings from Milo’s long tongue, her body shot into rapturous orbit almost instantly. Her hips came up, eager, wanting to be licked, and as the dog continued to satisfy his own oral fixation, Niki could feel her body reacting, warming, rising to her oh so familiar horny state. Her bladder still emptying, her hips sending her back side hard into the dog’s snout, his tongue lapping at her, she felt the heat of her own fluids, and the softness of his tongue, turning her into a bitch in heat. She stopped caring about her friend watching, she stopped worrying if Trent was at his peephole, she simple wanted to be mounted. Now.

Cyndi’s eyes were captivated by her friend’s body, kneeling in the grass, acting like little more than an animal. She could not look away, it was the most perverse and nasty thing she had ever seen. She could feel her own pussy tingle a bit, as she watched, and she knew that she would be wet when she got home. Crossing her legs, she pressed herself with her thighs, trying to keep her arousal hidden, under control, secret even.

Niki groaned as she finished with her toilette. Her sex was still damp, her thighs splayed. She was wet with her own fluids as she knelt in the grass like a dog. Milo’s tongue kept licking at her, cleaning her and driving her mad with desire. Reaching back, she slapped her behind, begging him to get up. It had just been this morning when she’d tried to get them to mount her faster. There was still a lot of training to be done. She groaned in frustration, wishing those canines knew better what she wanted. Knowing she’d just have to wait until the beast decided on his own to fuck her, she nevertheless waggled her behind, slapping it a couple more times, urging him to mount “Up ... god ... Up!” she begged.

“Why is he not mounting? You have a friend over, yet still you have to be outside?”

Trent’s voice came through the fence, and she moaned as Milo continued to just lick at her. “Dunno” she panted, her head dropping to the grass. With a grunt, she felt Milo finally jump up on her backside, his red darting cock seeking her entrance. His hips hammered into her blindly, but as she moved under him, her increasing familiarity with the canine method of fucking enabled her to quickly align herself, and in only a few seconds, she felt him slam home. Rapid fire thrusts seemed to spear his cock into her like a hot knife through butter.

“Fugggggg” she cried, the intensity overwhelming her almost instantly.

Cooper had noticed the bitch playing around. At first, he was content to watch and to let the others have a couple goes at her. But the more she egged the dogs on by slapping her behind, begging to be mounted, the more interested he became. He saw that there was another female outside, but she did not seem to be getting into position or anything. He loped on over, chain jangling, to the kneeling naked wench and licked at her face, growling at Filo to back away. Licking at the panting face of the girl being fucked by the Husky, Cooper quickly decided that it was his turn, and with an angry nip he began to fight the Husky for the bitch.

“They are fighting, they are fighting!” Trent’s voice came through the fence, a bit excited, a bit shocked.

“Yes. Cooper is quite, um, demanding...” Niki grunted, feeling Milo twitching and pulling away at the same time that his hips kept pushing his cock faster and faster into her exposed cunt.

“Who are you talking to? “Cyndi’s voice broke into the chaos that was surrounding Niki. Two dogs growled and nipped at each other while the third, Filo, contented himself with licking at Niki’s lowered face. Turning towards the voice, Niki saw Cyndi walking over, wrinkling her nose a bit at the strange smell of aroused cunt, sweaty dog, and recently wetted grass.

“Wha? Oh, um, no one. Just the dogs you know” Niki lied as she knelt there with the large Husky’s frame covering her small body. She let a yelp of pain escape as Milo wrenched away from Cooper. Clawing at her sides as he abruptly disengaged leaving his freely flowing cock coating her ass and thighs liberally with his unique canine pre-cum as he backed away from both Niki, and Cooper’s intense attack. With a loud bark, Cooper chased the other two back away, and nosing at the wet sex of the girl, claimed her for his own. The canine alpha male jumped up, savagely taking her, his claws sharp as they drew a bit of blood down her side, his thick cock easily finding entry, Niki’s cunt having been abruptly left gaping and eager to be refilled.

Niki felt Cyndi’s eyes as she approached and she felt a new round of shame as she knelt under the dog, taking his cock like a well-trained bitch. Her pink slave collar her only item of apparel. Long red slashes and claw marks on her sides gave mute testament of the intensity of her debasement.

Trent was not sure why Niki had lied to her friend, and he contented himself for a moment, just watching as the dogs seemed to be taking turns with her. He had so many questions. Looking nervously back at the house, nervous for no real reason, he continued to stroke his exposed cock while hidden among the bushes along the edge of his aunt’s property. He knew she would not be back for a couple of hours, but he was still nervous. If she caught him masturbating, there would be no end to her recriminations.

Cyndi watched, mesmerized as the large dog jackhammered his hips into the kneeling girl, driving his cock (she assumed) in and out of her friend’s cunt with amazing speed. Niki’s head hung down, her whole body held steady, taking the dogs pounding as her ass shook with every thrust. “Oh ... fuuuuck...” Niki could be heard moaning from beneath the beast, as Cyndi watched the bestial scene.

“You really do like fucking them don’t you. Look at you, your face is aglow with lust. Such a dirty, dirty girl”. Cyndi’s voice had an almost surprised quality to it, as she was still not quite able to reconcile this vision of her friend with the one she had known for the last six years. Since they were in grade school, actually, and Cyndi was the ‘new’ kid in town.

Now, it was like Niki was the new kid, or at least the new slut, and Cyndi was both aroused by the display, as well as a bit worried for her friend. This was pretty intense stuff, and those scratches looked a bit painful.

Cooper began to whine and yelp as his cock exploded inside of the girl. A knot formed at the base of his prick, and he began humping trying to force it inside of the bitch. Eventually, his slamming it inside her narrow opening caused her to cry out in a bit of pain. “Oh! Fuck! He’s the biggest of them all.” she gasped, looking up at her friend, her eyes a bit glazed over with lust. It was so surreal. Fucking in the yard while ‘talking’ with her friend. And knowing that Trent was watching too. She knew that the part of her that was getting off on being watched was so very, very happy.

“Fuck did that hurt?” Trent’s voice called out, forgetting that he probably should have been silent.

“Who’s there?” Cyndi looked over at the fence, and back at Niki. She had been getting aroused herself, and her hand had been dangerously close to her thighs before she jerked it away, alarmed, as soon as she heard that voice coming through the fence.

“That’s just Trent. Don’t say anything. I don’t think Max knows he watches me,” Niki said, trying to not move too much. Cooper’s thick knot was still stretching her insides. She knew that as she relaxed a bit, she’d be able to get free, but she sort of liked the knotting, even if it was not ‘real’ like it would be with two real dogs She could feel his thick shaft quivering and she knew that he was still squirting his stuff into her. She’d be a mess again.

“Oh”, Cyndi said, momentarily at a loss for words. Someone was watching them, well, at least was watching Niki through the fence?

“You are OK with that?” she asked her friend, still trying to get a handle on how she felt about it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.