Niki's New Life
Chapter 3: Afternoon Delight

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Afternoon Delight - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Making her way to her last class, Niki was glad that she had been kept busy the last two periods. Talking with Cyndi had taken a lot out of her, emotionally, and she was not ready for a lot of quiet time. She remained hopeful that she was going to keep her friend, but she knew Cyndi still did not quite know everything. Hopefully it would not matter in the long run.

Making her way into the biology lab, she handed over the change slip for the last time today, and did not even look surprised when she saw that Ms. Cushing assigned a seat next to Roach He had said this was one of the two teachers his ‘crew’ had some amount of control over,.though Niki was not exactly sure what that meant.

Getting into the high backed chair/stool, Niki was careful with her skirt, the eager and knowing eyes of Mike, her bench mate, warning her of his intent.

“Oh come now. Don’t be shy. I told you. The teacher won’t hassle us. We, well, we are her connection. She won’t do anything to expose that! Besides, Max said it was ok, see?”

Holding out his phone she could see a text message from Max. ‘Looking is free. Anything else we can discuss on Saturday.”

“Yeah see, he invited me and my girl over this weekend. To discuss things he said. But he does not mind us having a look before then. So cheery up, lift that skirt will yer?” Roach was smiling, looking at her like a cat with a mouse, an avaricious gleam in his eye.

Niki blinked at the text, and thought about what it might mean if Roach came over Saturday. What could Max be planning, he did make it sound like he was going to make her act the slut even at school. But he wasn’t serious, was he? She just did not know. Not wanting to create a scene, and in fact, not really all that opposed to someone just looking ... she was kinda tingling just thinking about that part (at least), Niki looked around the classroom before swiveling her chair to face him more directly.

Trying to not be obvious, she rocked her chair just a bit back and forth as if she was idly moving, listening to the teacher as she outlined the next section of the class, writing on the board, her back to the class. Niki reached down with one hand, and slowly raised the hem of her skirt along one thigh, raising it until it was just at her hip, tight across her hidden sex. Turning back to look at the teacher again, as well as see if anyone was looking besides Mike, she changed hands, dropping her other hand into her lap, and sliding that side of her skirt up to the same spot along her other hip.

Looking at Mike, nervous, but not really opposed anymore, she smiled, and slowly raised the front of her skirt, her body reacting to the daring exposure the way she was getting accustomed to ... by getting aroused, her sex getting wet, her lips beginning to swell and open. Why she did this, she still was not quite sure. Max was not even here, and she was pretty sure that if she made a stink about it, she could get away from Roach and his naughty suggestions. She just could not seem to fight the urge to go along, to find out just what they had in mind, to see if there were probably even more ways to feel good. She had not really heard about exhibitionists before, but she had googled the term the other day after Max had called her his little exhibitionist doggy slut. As she felt her body moisten, she realized that he was right There was something, um, different about her. Different enough that she longed to do exactly what she was doing right now. Even if she was not yet brave enough to admit it.

Roach smirked as he got off his stool, the legs scraping a bit on the floor, dropping a pencil ostensibly, intent on getting a closer look. His movement attracted the attention of a couple more nearby students, and he played the fool as he mimed getting on the floor and peeking, not letting on that his desk mate was positioned in such a way as to make it a very good peek.

Ms. Cushing turned from writing the outline on the board, spotting Roach moving as she did so, and pursing her lips. That boy pushed the limits of appropriateness more and more, and though she longed to bring him up short, she was forced to give him way more latitude than was prudent, as he knew far too much about her, and her habits. Still, with that girl next to him, the one that the principal had sent the email about, she was a bit concerned. Watching the two of them as she continued her lecture, she noted his actions carefully, and the way the girl, Niki was holding on to her skirt. She couldn’t really be showing him her panties, could she? My word. The idea was shocking, and a bit exciting if she was being honest. Tough, she could not say anything to draw attention to it, for multiple, previously stated, reasons...

Niki watched as Roach took his time, having a good look under her skirt, her pussy heating up as she felt his eyes on her. This was not the same as when her brother looked at her, it was different. Here at school it was dangerous. And naughty all at once. With a sigh, she covered herself back up, noticing the teacher had been watching them.

Seeing her cover up, and the way she stared at the teacher, Mike smiled. “See, I told you, she won’t do a thing, we have her covered...”

Nodding, relieved, or something like that, Niki tried to pay attention to the lecture, but her mind kept replaying the previous five minutes, over and over, imagining him getting closer and closer with every passing moment.

“Turn and face the back of the class, and lift your skirt again, leave it there until the bell rings. Your brother said we could look for free, and I want everyone to know what they could come and get once we get things organized.”

Niki was shocked it was true, but she was also getting into that odd space in her mind again, where the ideas that would normally shock her seemed to only be met with incredulity, and daring interest. What would it feel like? Would would the kids say? Would she be truly the slut they all said then?

“I ... I ... can’t ... just can’t” she said, speaking soft, though the idea ran through her mind like a naughty fantasy.

“Yes, you can. In fact, you want to, I know you do. Now, turn and do it, or no telling what me and my mates will do to you after class” Mike said, trying to sound sinister, though, in all honesty, he was not really willing to chance the wrath of Niki’s large step-brother.

Niki bit her lip, stuck, and slowly turned her seat around, facing the back, fiddling with the hem of her skirt which had remained very high, drawn tight across her hips. The kids behind them all looked at them, curious, and shocked, their eyes darting down to Niki’s hands as she played with her skirt.

She slowly began to raise the lower edge of her skirt...

“RING... !”

The class bell rang, and with a start, Niki closed her legs, and spun back around, her face blushing furiously as she realized what she had just almost done. Grabbing her bags, and almost running out of the class, not wanting to meet anyone that had witnessed her almost show, she could not help but notice the dampness on her thighs. She was so out of control and she blushed with the shame of it all.


Waiting near the curb for her brother, she shifted nervously, looking at the nearby crowd of chaotic, boisterous students suddenly freed from their week day prison. Spotting her brother’s car, she moved to meet him as a spot opened up along the curb. Opening the door, she could see his smiling, smirking face, and she tossed her bag on the floor and pulled the door closed, shutting out the sounds of the kids outside.

Turning her still blushing face to his, she saw that he had his cock poking out through the opening of his fly, and she quivered as she realized he had more games for her to play. As she moved to put her head in his lap, assuming that was what he wanted, she looked around wondering why he had not pulled away from the curb yet. “We can’t stay at the curb” she started to say, before he shushed her pointing to the mirror.

“Come now, you know what I like, new rule. Skirt on the mirror when you are in the car going to and from school. Then get your mouth down here, and tell me all the slutty things you did today. Did you find another doggy friend at lunch?” Max just sat there, drumming his fingers on the steering wheel, watching the nervous face of his sister.

Realizing that he was dead serious, just like this morning, she saw no easy escape, though she hesitated long enough for him to add. “You know, if you want, we can extend the at home rules to the car, though it might take you a bit long to get dressed once we get to the curb each morning”

“No! Gawd!” she wailed, as she swiftly unhooked her skirt, and turning away from the window, lifted her hips and slid it down her thighs, sitting up as she took the fabric the rest of the way down, pulling it off her feet and holding it up to the mirror, all the while hurrying before he made her strip completely in broad daylight.

Flushed now from exertion, rather than the embarrassment in her final class, she looked at Max, and when he nodded, she leaned over, feeling the car pull away as she kissed the head of his raging cock. “Um, no dog today Max. S-sorry?” she said, pulling the head of his cock into her mouth, feeling her body warm to the naughtiness of the act, giving someone head while they were driving around town.

Max could feel his cock throbbing as the sweet mouth of his sister took him easily into her mouth, not even complaining about the act, even though she was obviously concerned about everyone at school seeing her take her skirt off.

A student waiting for his mother to pull up in her SUV, glanced into the window of the passing mustang, startled to see what looked like a plaid skirt hanging from the rear view mirror. That shock was nothing next to the view of a bare bottomed girl bent over, her head in the lap of the driver as they slowly pulled away. Turning to his friend he started to ask if he had seen that, only to see his friend staring at the same car.

Roach, standing with a couple of his crew a few paces away, noted the boy’s stares, and the blue mustang pulling away, skirt hanging in the window, and he nodded, impressed with Max’s mastery of little Niki. He looked forward to speaking with him more on the weekend, eager to expand the types of things that would be ‘allowed’ so to speak.


“I think you had some admirers as we pulled away, pretty sure that your cute bottom was pointing at them” he teased the submissive girl as she suckled on his prick, her mouth quickly coating his cockhead, and shaft, with her saliva.

Niki felt her body react to the shame, and as it translated swiftly into desire, she strove to pull more of his cock into her mouth, as if by concentrating on being a good cock sucking slut, she could hide the shame and embarrassment of the other things he was making her do. She ran her tongue around the head of his prick as she paused, just the head in her mouth, reaching down with her right hand, slowly stroking the base of his prick, moving to carefully cup his balls in her hand.

Pausing to speak a bit in between licks and sucks along the crown of his prick, Niki shared the few highlights of her, by comparison to yesterday, mundane day. “I, um, had a nice talk with Cyndi”, she said, pausing to take a lick, “She, um, may want to come over”. Pausing, sucking, she continued “I was not sure.” her words continuing to be interspersed with kisses and licks, “If she could, you know ... cuz...”.

“And Roach told me that you said looks were free” she added after a long minute spent slowly bobbing her head up and down the full length of his shaft, savoring the way his meaty male member tasted, filling her mouth, stretching her lips. “He made me show him” her tongue ran down along the edge of his shaft as she lay her head on his lap, feeling his hand now probing between her thighs, lifting her left knee high into the hair, spreading herself for him to easily touch between her legs. “During the last class” she added, moaning a bit around the shaft sliding along her lips as his fingers slowly ran along her wet slit, teasing her, touching her as she told him the highlights of her day.

Max had kept mostly silent, still marveling a bit at how easily Niki was slipping into a service mode, he had to do little more than expose his prick, and she soon had her mouth on it, telling her story while maintaining a constant oral assault on his prick. He ran his hand over her bent over body, smiling as she raised her knee, spreading her naked lower body for him, his hand easily sliding between her wet lips. She was obviously very turned on. He sometimes felt a bit of guilt over how he had treated her in the beginning, but seeing how obedient she was becoming, all the while obviously enjoying her body, evidenced by her near constant arousal, he was becoming much more confident that even if his methods were unorthodox, he was doing what was truly best for her. Channeling and controlling her lusts, before she fell under the control of someone much less honorable. If he happened to get a lot of sex out of the deal, well, that’s only to be expected.

“Sure, you can have your friend’s over, it’s not like your life is stopping, only changing. Maybe you can call her when we get home...” he said, imagining having her call her friend while otherwise engaged. Groaning a bit when he felt his shaft fill her mouth, Max checked his mirrors, and carefully pulled into their neighborhood, driving slow and careful, not wanting to cause any minor accidents, his mind consumed with the feel of her sweet mouth on his most private possession.

Done talking for the moment, Niki was able to slide her mouth down over his cock with more attention, feeling it fill her mouth, swelling as he neared an orgasm. She loved the way it quivered in her mouth, and when the head seem to get bigger, she doubled her efforts. She heard him tell her that she could call Cyndi later, and she was glad that he was going to let her still have friends over, though she hoped that he understood that she could not just be like she was when it was just the two of them.

“I did chat with, ‘Roach’? I think you guys call him and decided to invite him and his partner over on the weekend, to discuss things, to make sure that he understands who’s in charge, and, well, if I allow him certain liberties at school, how things are going to ‘be’.” Max explained, before removing his fingers from between her legs, and taking his hand up to her head, held her deep on his shaft as he felt his orgasm approach. Turning into their street, just a few driveways away, he began to fill her mouth, groaning as he shot deep inside of her, barely able to keep driving, thanking the powers that be that the road was clear, and he only had a few hundred feet to go. Turning into the driveway, and parking, he took his other hand, and grabbing her head, he worked her face up and down his shaft as the last spurts escaped his cock.

“Such a GOOD doggy slut for your brother. Hope you enjoyed your little after school snack. Don’t worry about homework today, well, at least not right away, I’m sure your boys missed you.” He said, releasing her head, and sitting back for a moment, content.

Niki sat up, licking her lips clean, swallowing the last remnants of his ‘gift’, before reaching for her skirt.

“No, leave it. I think we’ll just keep them there, replacing them with a clean skirt every couple of days. You know you don’t get to wear the skirt except at school now” He said, enjoying her look of concern as she realized she would have to repeat her ½ naked walk from the morning.

Grabbing her bag, and exiting the car after him, she tried to pull the back of her shirt down over her hips, but failing, hurried after him, hoping to get inside before anyone caught her. Hearing a car drive by, as well as the far off voices of a couple people half yelling, she felt scared/nervous/worried as her bare backside followed her to the front door.

Taking pity on his scared sister, Max did not dally, today at least, and simply opened the door, letting the two of them inside.

Turning to put her bag down next to what she was beginning to call her shelf, Niki was reaching for her blouse, beginning to unbutton it, as she felt him hook the leash to her collar. Yips and barks of excitement reached the two siblings as the pack ran in from the other end of the house, Cooper leading the way, coming up to say hello eagerly, getting a quick pet from Max before nosing around Niki, happy and excited. In no time, she was feeling the kissing, licking, tasting, tongues of at least two of the dogs, Cooper in front, long tongue darting all around her aroused sex, still weeping from her brother’s attentions in the car, and Milo, she thought, licking all over her backside, enjoying the faint taste of salt and sweat.

“Wow, they are happy to see you, did you not make them happy this morning before you left? You know how boy dogs are! Very very demanding” Max smirked, watching the quickly overwhelmed, half naked girl, standing awkwardly in the foyer.

Niki groaned, her body quickly ramping up in desire, her mind at war with the casual way things seem to just happen to her now, yet her body seemed eager to experience anything and everything. Her shame at the way the dogs seemed to practically own her was gone, at least in front of Max, he knew everything, even encouraged it.

Max dropped the leash on the ground, ‘Best get down on the ground now, you know the rules. Besides, Cooper will knock you over if you don’t.” He watched as she gave up on removing her tight top for now, petting the licking head of Cooper as she slowly lowered herself to the ground, getting onto her knees as Milo continued to lick her backside, Cooper yipping as he sensed the bitch was getting ready for him.

“I’ll take these guys outside, you can join them when you are finished, just put the end of the leash in your mouth as you crawl” Max said, watching as she got on her hands and knees, Cooper going around behind her, growling at Milo, and getting his nose deep into her wet crotch. As Max walked to the backyard, calling the dogs to go ‘outside’, the two Shepherds quickly abandoned the makeshift attack on their bitch. Milo moved around to lick at Niki’s face, her voice giggling a bit as she also moaned at the same time, feeling her body tingling in anticipation. Giving up for now, Milo followed the others out to the back yard, as Cooper yipped a bit, jumping up, his paws scratching her back a bit before digging into her blouse, pulling it down, tightening around her bra as he worked to get himself inside the warm sex of his bitch.

“Ung ... kay...” Niki grunted out, her body moving almost on its own as she parted her thighs, tilting her hips a bit and working to help Cooper get what he wanted. The beasts were so quick, and often done far more quickly than she was, she ached to enjoy it as long as possible, wanting that naughty pleasure as long as possible.


Cyndi had walked home with Steph, trying to ignore some of her friends meaner jibes about their once mutual friend. She was still mulling over everything Niki had told her, and while she was not sure she really understood, especially when it came to her brother, she had to admit, making her exhibitionist friend sit there and expose herself as she talked, and made her own body tingle in response. “I don’t want to talk about her like that, anymore, I know you don’t like her but she’s been my friend for, like, forever.” Steph glared at her, her own issues buried deep, as she tried to continue to exert control over her friend. “Hmmmph, she’s going to just be the school slut now. You can’t be seen with her!”.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.