Niki's New Life
Chapter 2: Classrooms

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Classrooms - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Hurrying to the classroom, only a few minutes left before the bell was going to ring, Niki opened the door, and at the startled look from everyone, paused, before going to the teacher and handing over her new schedule.

Mr Jackson, Communications teacher, looked at the slip before taking a longer look at the girl standing in front of him. He thought he detected a bit of a nervous, almost scared, quality about her, but merely pointed to an empty seat: “Be seated, you can see me after class if you find it hard to catch up.”

Niki went to the front row seat, and sitting down, opened her book, trying to not make any more of a scene. As she sat in her seat, moving a bit to get comfortable, she could feel her short skirt, and bare skin underneath it, moving a bit against the hard chair seat. Opening her book and trying to catch up, she listened as Mr Jackson continued his explanation on the various types of interpersonal communication.

Towards the end of class, she absently parted her legs a bit, intending on crossing her legs, before realizing her panty-less state. Blushing a bit, stopping herself, she looked up, only to realize that the teacher had gotten the beginning of a peek. Sure that she was going to be busted again, she hoped like heck the Principal would keep this from being a big scene.

Mr Jackson, stuttered as he glimpsed what he thought was bare skin all the way up under Niki’s skirt as she sat in the front row, unmindful of her effect on him. He shook his head, knowing that girls sometimes tried to tease or interest their teachers, but never quite like this. He made a note to speak to the girl after class.

Leaving the class to read the last ½ of the chapter, Mr ‘J’ opened his laptop, catching up on email. Seeing the missive from the office of the principal, he immediately opened it. Shocked a bit at the contents, but nodding to himself, perhaps it would really be the most beneficial approach to the girl’s issues, he thought as he looked again at Niki, now sitting a bit more decorously, although that skirt was awful short.

Nodding to her, as if to say he understood, and that she was not in trouble, he returned to his laptop, looking up only as the bell rang. Watching the kids file out, he stopped Niki “Ms. Constantini, a moment...”

Niki had sat through the rest of the class, somewhat mollified, though still a bit unclear as to why. As she left the room, she heard the teacher call out, so she paused, letting the rest of the class leave.

Moving over to his desk, she spoke up “Yes Mister Jackson?”

“I don’t want you to worry, the whole staff has been let know about your situation, and while I can’t guarantee that everyone will be totally accommodating, I can assure you that you have nothing to fear in my class.”

Unsure as to his point, but not wanting to ask and appear dumb, she simply smiled “Thanks a lot Mr Jackson!” and scooted out the door, headed to her next class

Mike Rochard, “Roach” to everyone except the teachers at school, came up along side of Niki and spoke low and soft into her ear. “I bet you are naked under there again today”

Nervous, Niki looked at him. He had insinuated many things while they stood in line yesterday, but after her brother laid down the law with him, she was not exactly sure what he was up to, nor what he might ask of her.

“Don’t be scared, besides. Ms Dougal won’t say anything, no matter what we do, we have her, umm, under control.” As he walked into the classroom with her, he led her to his work table in back, nodding at one of his buddies to get out the way, making a spot for her to sit. “So glad I got your schedule changed right away, we can get to know each other better.” he smirked, patting the stool next to his, reaching behind his back to balance his own clambering up onto the high stools.

Niki swallowed nervously, looking at the high stool, and tried to make sense of his words, she was still making note of the art classroom, never having taking an art class before, though not through any antipathy to art, simply because it never came up. Pairs of worktables, each with 2 stools on each side, held the mingled art supplies that the class was currently using. Chalks and watercolors were evident on a couple tables, while another one seemed to have nothing but various colors or kinds of clay. The walls were covered in a wild variety of art, everything from a simple landscape, to strange, picasso like abstracts.

As she sat there, nervous, holding her skirt across her thighs, playing with the hem. Seeing her stance, Mike leaned in “I told you, no one will care in this class. You can relax. Be yourself”.

NIki realized that he assumed that she was always as wild and wanton as her lunchtime experience yesterday. She still blushed thinking about how far out of control she had gotten, and she knew, she just knew, that nothing was going to be the same, anymore, everyone, including Mike, knew what she’d done.

Mike looked down at her skirt and back up to her face, as if encouraging her to flash him, but she just sat there, unused to the new class, and the new schedule. She blushed, well aware that she was naked under her skirt, and that he knew it.

Class contained a lot of quiet time for everyone to work on their projects, and since Niki did not have one, she took a few minutes to discuss what she might want to do with the teacher, before returning to the work table with some charcoal pencils, and some heavy white paper. Concentrating on trying to draw a simple still life, Niki tried to ignore the constant looks, and appraising glances, from her table mates.

“You know they are all talking about you. Everywhere I go, I hear folks asking if they’ve heard about the dog-fucker.” Mike said, leaning over, keeping his voice low as he swore. It was if he was trying to see what kind of reaction he’d get.

Ignoring him, though not without a flush in her cheeks, and a shifting on the stool, Niki tried to think about the art, and not the way she had succumbed in the park. Though the more she thought about it, even in the abstract, the more her body remembered, and once again, her arousal was betraying her, making her think things that just were not appropriate.

Bell rang, and Niki quickly jumped up “I ... I gotta go...” she said, gathering her things.

“Wait ... I need your brother’s number!” Roach called after her.

Exasperated, her chest pounding a bit, her body making her uncomfortable, she could feel her dampness, and with no panties, she felt so exposed. “Here... !!” she said, impatiently, holding out her phone, her brother’s number displayed. As soon as Roach nodded that he had it, she left, hurrying to her locker, grabbed her algebra book again, and headed to her last two classes before lunch. Still overwhelmed by it all, the constant whispers, and Roach’s appraising glance all through their now shared Algebra class, she had escaped to the relative safety of her PE Period, only to see the smirking glances of the girls, again calling her a slut as they saw she was not wearing panties again that day. Thankful to get away before anything bad happened, though she could tell they were talking about her, discussing something, she was glad when got back and dumped off her stuff, taking the lunch Max had made her. Stopping by the girl’s room, she soon found herself locked away in a stall, breathing heavy, just sitting, and calming herself down.

Lifting up her skirt, Niki looked at her aroused sex, and groaned in frustration. She had to keep herself under a bit more control than this. Grabbing some paper, she dried herself off, dabbing all around, cleaning her thighs. Intent on changing her mind state, she sat up, waiting while she peed like a normal girl, and carefully cleaning herself dry a second time, left the stall - washing her hands, before heading out to the park.

Minutes later, sitting at the same tree, Niki picked thoughtfully at her packed lunch, waiting, hoping, praying that Cyn would show up. She knew her friend must have a lot of questions, and Niki really hoped that it would be ok. Looking up, she saw some of the same boys from yesterday, watching her, as if to see if she was going to repeat her actions. Cheeks pinking, she kept her eyes down, eating her salad, looking up as she heard someone approaching, glad to see it was only Cyndi, with no Steph along to insult Niki.

Cyndi sat down next to her friend, not saying anything for a long moment. Niki looked over, and unable to stand the suspense, blurted out “Do you hate me now?”

“Oh ... no! No ... sorry” her friend replied, “I just, well, did not know what to say. Everyone is saying such nasty things and, well, Steph. She’s totally freaked. I mean, what is going on with you?”

Niki’s emotions were running the gamut, from being scared, to relieved, to nervous again. “It’s been, well, it’s really hard to explain, or admit. but, ummmm”

She cast about for the words to explain how she could end up in the park like she did yesterday.

Taking another bite of her lunch, chewing thoughtfully, she began, “Well, remember last Thursday? I stayed after to help Ms Cushing grade papers?” After Cyndi nodded, Niki continued “Well, um two of the girls in gym had been talking about going to the mall, commando, and basically getting off and teasing the boys, imagining if they only knew, etc ... They um, said it was really empowering, everyone should do it. Anyhow...”

Pausing, looking at her friend, listening patiently, Niki continued with her explanation. “I decided to try it on the way home, you know, no one would be around. So I went to the bathroom, and took of my panties, and walked home without”.

“Wow! Um, really? Was it fun?”

“Yeah, it really sorta is, I mean, was...” she said, blushing as she corrected herself “Anyway, noone was around, and so I walked home through the park, Mitchell park you know?”

“Wait! You said is. Are you, I mean, Niki! Are you doing it now??” Cyndi blushed a bit asking her friend such a thing, but unable to stop thinking about it how very.naughty it would be if Niki was. She was still not sure about everything that had been going on, and she still wanted to hear everything, but she had been friends with Niki so long that she really could not think anything bad about her, no matter what Steph, or some of the other kids, were saying.

Niki pinked up a bit, looking at her friend for a second, before slowly nodding, “Um ... yeah. I will get to that...”

Cyndi could not believe it, she kept thinking about her friend sitting there, bare under ‘there’, such a change from the fairly shy friend she had known.

Seeing her friend keep looking down at her skirt, Niki got a tad uncomfortable, sliding her legs a bit further behind her as she sat ½ kneeling in the grass, her legs tucked back.

“Oh ... no ... sorry ... it’s all right, I was just, you know, curious. You don’t have to hide around me...” Cyndi quickly said, reassuring her friend.

With another look at her friend, as if she was not sure she was telling the truth, Niki slowly relaxed again, sliding down to sit back on the ground, a bit more relaxed.

“Well, anyhow ... I was going through the park and”, Niki paused, unsure how to tell this next part, and, well, it was the central point of the story, of what happened to her. After she told Cyndi this, she might really lose her friend.

“So, um, I was walking along the trail, no one was around, when a dog stepped out, kind of a big dog, but he seemed friendly, wagging his tail, so I talked to him, petted him, and everything, it was totally fine. But...”

“Go on, It’s ok...” Cyndi reached over, patting her friends hand, pretty sure what was coming ... but still wanting to hear.

“Well, I must have been giving off some sort of signal, or, maybe I had been enjoying going commando too much, because he started sniffing, and, well, the next thing I knew he was under my skirt, licking me like there was no tomorrow!” She paused, waiting, this really was the heart of the problem, her shame, her embarrassment. She’d let a dog touch her. Inappropriately.

Cyndi looked at her friend, sitting there, flushed with the retelling and tried to smile supportively. She knew that her friend was embarrassed, and she tried to be reassuring. But she wanted to hear more - she still had not explained how she could end up like yesterday ... or some of the other things people were saying.

Sensing her friends acceptance, at least so far, Niki continued. “Well, I tried to get away of course, I mean, you’re not supposed to do that. But he was so big, and when I backed away, I kept getting caught by something. And his tongue just kept going and going...” Niki started blushing, remembering.

“Wow! I mean, were you ok?” Cyndi asked, watching her friend speak.

“Yeah, I guess, I mean. I know ... well, after a bit of that” she said, ignoring the amount of pleasure she had felt, “I turned to really try and get away, and either I tripped, or I just fell, and it was like this nice doggy turned into a beast. I mean, he was like, up on me, right away. And clawing me a bit, scratching me through my shirt as he tried to, well, you know...” She was flushed now, remembering, and she tried to just get through this, and not give herself away.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.