Degradation of the Human Condition
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - How far will one reporter go for the truth? Does she have a plan of escape should she be captured? And just how far does the syndicate's hand reach?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Were animal   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

The trip back to the farm is rather uneventful. Page doesn’t give Hera a problem, primarily because she is purely afraid of the woman. The blonde doesn’t answer any questions; she doesn’t really speak much at all. In fact, the only words to come out of her mouth are directions.

Eventually Page gives up hope for an explanation and settles into observing. She tries to memorize every tree, stone and blade of grass they pass, but between the darkness and the vastness of the woods, it is impossible. Plus she’s tired. All the running on top of all the fucking, she’s pretty much exhausted. The adrenaline didn’t last nearly as long as she hoped and once it was gone, she felt worse off than before.

Luckily for her, the trip back really wasn’t all that long. Page doesn’t a means of telling time, but the distance back is considerably shorter than the escape out. Hera takes her to the other side of the farm, away from the trainer’s quarters to a large house. From her studies of the aerial views, Page assumed the house is for Eris Rowen and the mistresses. Considering Eris wanted her kept alive, her assumptions must be accurate.

Once inside, Hera instructs a pair of slaves to take her to Eris’ room and prepare her for a bath. A bath sounds great to Page, for the simple fact that it will soothe her aching body and get her clean, but at the same time, she doesn’t like the idea. She doesn’t struggle though. There is no use for it now. She had her chance to escape and she took it. It means they were expecting her to, and the only one that could have warned them is Zayne.

She mentally kicks herself. For three years she was roommate with the man. For three years she trusted him. She never pried into his business or anything. She became a journalist and he slipped right past her. It’s her job to be nosy, to get information, to get to the bottom of things. And she couldn’t even see what was happening right under her nose!

These terrible thoughts of hers leave her mind the moment she is in the water. Almost immediately Page feels calm flow over her. Her mind settles and her body relaxes. She expects the two slaves to stay and bathe her, but this isn’t the case. They quickly excuse themselves, leaving Page alone in the overly large room. Maybe part of her wishes they would stay, and not just for the bathing part.

She leans back, letting the warm water flow across her chest. A sigh of relief passes her lips. “What is this place doing to me?” she asks herself aloud.

“Giving you a purpose to your life,” a voice answers instantly.

Page practically leaps out of the water, turning toward it. Siting in a oversized chair behind the tub is the beautiful redheaded woman from the show, Eris. When did she get there? Was she there when I came in and I just didn’t see her?

“Please, sit back down and relax,” Eris says in a soothing voice. “You deserve to be healed and rejuvenate. You’ve had quite a night.”

Page looks down at the water and frowns. In being escorted, she had forgotten about her distaste to the water. She let herself go in and she stayed without a second thought about it.

Eris must see the reason behind her hesitation as she says, “The water for my tub isn’t the same as the trainers. It comes from the same source but from a different spring. That water is meant to soothe and revitalize.”

Page looks to the woman and then back at the water, still unsure and still untrusting. Then she looks back at Eris, ready to protest.

Eris nods and smiles. “Go on. I assure you it’s harmless. If I wanted to hurt you, you’d be dead right now.”

The woman does have a point. Page sighs and dips back down, this time on the opposite side.

“I am sure you have a lot of question,” Eris says with a smile as she leans back into the chair. “I won’t go into things you already know because I know you’ve been investigating my family for a while. I’m sure there are a lot of things you know and several you have suspicions about.”

Page nods. She has many questions, and nothing is better than interviewing the one she is investigating. It’s getting the information straight from the horse’s mouth. The problem is, Page can’t find the words.

“My family and who we are go back six generations when my ancestor was visited by a demon. Her child, born from their union, was the first of us. We became different from everyone else and because of this we chose a different path.” Eris leans forward in the chair. “You may think what we do is evil, unjust, bad. So may others. But we provide a service to the many that don’t believe that. Human have dark sides that they suppress, that they try to hide from others. Everyone has these same emotions, instincts, needs and wants. Some are just better at hiding them than others. Some are better at suppressing them.” The red-haired woman pushes herself up from the chair. She wears a black lace, sheer poncho with nothing else beneath it.

Page’s eyes get bigger at the sight of her. She is truly the most beautiful woman she has ever seen. She is even more beautiful up close than at a distance at the show.

Eris slowly slips around the tub. “I know who you are here to avenge. I can give you that much. But I will also tell you that there is only going to be one of two ways you leave this farm.” She stops behind Page, placing her hands on the woman’s shoulders. “Because of the actions of my brother, Lynn became a feral. She is, I assume, out there in those woods, running with the others.”

The words slam into Page like wall of tumbling bricks. She is angry one instant, ready to cry the next. The soothing, constant warm water helps ease the emotions trying to boil up to the surface. She shoves then down. She may never see freedom again, but she can still get revenge. She looks up at Eris, eye glowing with frustration and anger. “What happened out there?” she asks, finding her voice.

“With Hera and Rob?” Eris asks. Instead of waiting for confirmation from Page, she continues. “Hera is like me, but whereas I was born into the family, she was not. Rob is similar but lacking the abilities the women of the family have. For them, the trainers, they get crazily aroused at killing something, especially a feral. It’s an overwhelming feeling and they have to release in the only way they know of. You had to opportunity to see what that is. You should be grateful, very few outside the family get the chance to see that and live afterward.”

“Does this mean I’m going to die?” Page asks, finding more of her voice.

“Do you wish to?” Eris asks.

Page doesn’t know. Part of her wants to just let it happen, so all this can be over. Part of her wants revenge and it fuels her to go on. And finally, a part of her wants to go one to experience all the pleasures this place will prepare her for.

“I can see the conflict behind your eyes,” Eris says, once again not waiting for an answer. “I had you kept alive for two reasons. The first is because you can be broken and you will be. Second, because I will not let my enemies use you as a pawn to remove me. This is a large family. We have many mistresses and trainers, all good at their jobs. We sell hundreds of girls and young women, such as yourself. There are many that wish to have my position.”

Eris reaches into the bath, pulling at Page’s hand. The woman allows Eris to take it and escort her out of the water and then the tub. Page is led to the bed where she is sat on the edge.

“I’m your last resort,” Eris says, pulling off the sheer see-through poncho.

Page’s eyes follow it to the floor and then back up, stopping at the redhead’s crotch. The woman’s clit is pierced with a large hoop. But it isn’t that that catches Page’s attention, it the quivering of the woman’s clit that does. Her eyes don’t divert, even as the woman continues to talk.

“You have burned through two trainers so far. The last chance comes when a mistress has to take that responsibility.”

The words flow into Page and register but her focus isn’t on them, it is on Eris’ clit. She smiles down at Page and slowly, her clit begins to expand. It thickens as it grows longer. It becomes more a cock then a clit, the hoop glints in the light, almost mesmerizing Page. By the time it stops, it is as glorious as Zayne’s or Robs. The hoop dangles right through the hole in the center of the flared cockhead. Page’s eyes travel up along the length to the wet slit tucked beneath her puffy folds. The entire scope what has taken place is surreal. Her focus had been on the transformation of that beautiful horse-looking cock, which she didn’t even notice the rest of the transforming the woman did. Like Hera, the redhead has fur covering her from her elbows to hands, knees to feet. Her hands and feet are shaped like claws, with sharp talons on the tips. Her ears have grown into ears like the ferals.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.