Degradation of the Human Condition - Cover

Degradation of the Human Condition

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - How far will one reporter go for the truth? Does she have a plan of escape should she be captured? And just how far does the syndicate's hand reach?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Were animal   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

After Rob leaves the room, Page and Lisa remain in the wooden tub, relaxing and not talking. While the mysterious mountain water helps to eradicate any inhibition and reservations they may have, what had happened eats away at Page. What Lisa made the woman do, eats away at her.

“Okay, look,” Lisa says, breaking the silence. “I didn’t want to do the things I did or say what I said.”

Page is instantly startled by the words, but is careful to keep it hidden. With everything that has happened since her being here, she isn’t about to take any chances. “Then why did you?”

Lisa begins to tear up. She takes a moment to suppress her emotions, swallowing hard before speaking again. “You don’t understand,” she answers. “Rob is a very mean man.”

“Is he the cause of the bruises?” Page asks, worried that she already knows the answer.

The girl slowly nods. “I fought against him like you did with Zayne. But you were lucky.”

“Going through all this isn’t luck,” Page counters, trying to find the right words to use so that this girl doesn’t go and run off, telling on her. “Sitting in the damn cage, pissing on myself wasn’t luck.”

Lisa cringes at the thought, but realizes that she’d rather have that than suffer her ordeal. “Anything is better than Rob’s punishment.”

Page catches the girl not using master when describing the large man. But it could just be a ploy. “What I’ve learned so far is, you break a rule, there are punishments that need to be dealt. Besides, they are only bruises.”

Lisa’s emotions rush back to the surface. But instead of giving in and letting them flow out, she diverts them. Her emotions burst like a river crashing through a dam. “They are more than bruises,” she retorts angrily. “He breaks bones and he is indiscriminate about it. The worst part is, after he breaks them, he fucks you. He makes you sit in agony while he gets off.”

“You seem to heal pretty fast,” Page snaps back. And almost immediately she regrets doing so. It’s not until after the words fly past her lips does she think about why that is. “I’m sorry.”

“Yeah, I’m sure you are,” Lisa says meekly. That little burst of anger quickly burns out, and now the tears start to flow. “This water is something special. It’s their little secret. Rob told me they even sell it to their clients, for the ones that like to hurt their pets.” The last word she spits out like a bad taste in her mouth. “What a stupid name for us.”

Page knows that this can’t be a charade. They girl can fake a lot of things, but she can’t fake the truth. She knows too much about what goes on here. There are dozens upon dozens of rumors circulating about this place and the family. The authorities may want to turn a blind eye and ignore it, but that doesn’t make any of any less true.

“Why do you fake it?” she asks the girl. It’s obvious as to why, but it’s something she wants to hear from the girl’s mouth. It’s her nature, and she is here for a story. That’s if she can manage to escape.

“I fought like you did. But day after day, and night after night, of being subjected to his abuse takes its toll,” she answers. “That’s probably the purpose too. When I decided to fake it, to make him believe I was converted, I couldn’t just change that. So he kept doing what he does.”

“Does he believe you now?” Page asks, not sure why she still has fresh bruises.

Lisa nods. “I make sure to apply everything he teaches me. I do everything he wants; no matter how much it disgusts me. I don’t let him see one bit of emotion.”

“Then why the bruises?” the woman asks, pressing.

“Because he enjoys doing it,” she answers. “Once he started believing me, he stopped breaking bones.”

“I can’t do that,” Page says in a near whisper. “I can’t endure that.”

“Then escape with me,” the girl suddenly bursts out with a new enthusiasm. “We can find our way home together.”

Page sees the girl’s face light up like nothing she had seen from her before. Even earlier, Lisa put on a great face, full of excitement, but seeing her now, she knows it was a lie. “We can’t just leave.”

“Why not?” Lisa asks, her face changing slightly, as if a dark cloud suddenly appeared overhead.

“Because we don’t know what’s out there. Plus, we have no idea what security this place has, or even how many workers there are,” Page explains. “Besides, there are those ferals I keep hearing about.”

“I can’t stay here any longer. If you don’t want to help, then please don’t say anything,” she begs.

Page can see the fear in the girl’s eyes. She feels sorry for her. And maybe Lisa is right. This story is not going to get told unless she gets out to tell it. And someone other than herself as a witness will only add to the credibility. Then the authorities will have to do something. Then Page can finally get justice for her sister.

“I’ll help you,” she says.

“You will?” Lisa asks as hope brightens her eyes.

Page nods. “I have a car parked a couple miles away. “I’m a reporter trying to bring this place down.”

“You going to make them pay?”

Page nods again. “Every last one of them.”

Lisa practically leaps through the water at Page. She wraps the older woman in a hug, their breasts mashing together as warmth flitters through both of them. Page feels that warmth settling in her belly and her pussy flaring up with heat. When Lisa pulls away, Page captures her face in her hands tenderly. The girl is young, far younger than she first thought, many years younger than herself. Then she tastes the sweetness of Lisa’s lips as if it were the first time. And maybe it is. The girl she kissed before was just a façade. This Lisa is the real deal—an emotional teenager, abused, afraid and alone. But not anymore.

Page pulls Lisa closer to her and the kiss turns more passionate. The girl returns the kiss with fervor and passion, even allowing her hands to roam freely over Page’s back. Page pulls herself away long enough to take Lisa by the hand, and lead her out of the tub. She has spent far too much time in these things, and far too much time under the influence of the mountain water.

Page sets the girl at the edge of the bed, and they resume their kiss even more passionately than before. Page begins her descent down her body with her mouth, bathing her with sensual kisses. Page covers her neck and throat causing Lisa to moan in appreciation. By the time Page reaches the girl’s breasts, her nipples are hard, like two tiny pebbles waiting for Page’s mouth to lick and suck. With the stress of imprisonment lessened, Lisa’s body becomes more and more comfortable, and she is responding to each touch with more enthusiasm.

Page brings her tongue to the girl’s nipple, and gently licks it. Lisa responds with a hiss. Page licks the other, and Lisa groans.

“Don’t stop,” Lisa pleads. “That feels so good.”

The more aroused the girl gets, the more Page feels she needs to give her more pleasure.

Page aggressively turns Lisa over onto her belly, and begins lavishing her back with kisses. She slides her hand between the girl’s legs to gently rub her mound. Lisa thrusts her ass up at Page, obviously out of control with lust. These people are animals. That water is poison. But no matter how much Page hates this place or its people, something has been awakened inside her, and she is filled with the same lust as the girl beneath her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.