Degradation of the Human Condition - Cover

Degradation of the Human Condition

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - How far will one reporter go for the truth? Does she have a plan of escape should she be captured? And just how far does the syndicate's hand reach?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Were animal   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Page doesn’t know how long she has been kept in her metal solitude, but it feels like it been eternity. Days turn into nights, nights into days. Meals come and go, so do the cleaners. She eats, sleeps and shits in her tiny prison. She watches Zayne fuck countless other pets. He doesn’t touch her, doesn’t talk to her and most of the time he doesn’t even look at her. The few time he does show her attention it’s to whips out his cock to relieve himself on her.

Right now, Page has just managed to fall back asleep. Her sleep is sporadic, it’s more like naps and this is one of them. It is short lived. Zayne comes barging into the room shouting.

“Get up my pet! Today you get to witness a sale!”

Page perks up. Bearing witness to a sale probably isn’t enjoyable, but anything outside her prison is better than nothing at all.

“If you’re a good girl, I’ll let you out of there,” Zayne says cheerily. “Maybe I’ll even fuck you. Your pussy has to be aching for my cock by now.”

Indeed, it is. She has felt empty. The feeling is worse than being stuck in the cage. She whimpers.

Zayne frowns, his tone turning soft and caring. “I know. I hate to have you in there, but you were a very bad girl.” He opens the metal door and pats his leg. “Come out of there. We’ll get you bathed and dressed for the show.”

Show? I thought it was a sale?

“You’re going to love it,” he says. “These are always my favorite. At least until I have to sell my trained pets. I’ll probably hate to see you go.”

Through the bath and dressing, Page ponders the man’s words and meaning. At this point, she realizes that her whole plan has gone flying right out the window, like a caged bird finally being set free. She is in control of nothing. The future is uncertain. Escape is just a fantasy now.

Page has fucked up. She has fucked up bad. I have fucked up real bad.

“Last thing before we go,” Zayne says reaching into a drawer near the door. “Pets are not allowed to talk during the show. We use these to make sure of that.” He produces a ball gag, which he quickly shoves in Page’s mouth, securing it comfortably behind her head.


The sale includes a show, as Page finds out shortly after arriving. Today’s buyer is a returning patron, who has already purchased a slave girl in the past, and he wants to add a second to his collection today. The show part is a final showing, to the client, that his new pet is ready to be taken home. It is also entertainment for the trainers and mistresses at the farm. She is told to think of it as a live porn show, so to speak. The good news is the client will be participating in the show as well.

The show also provides Page with her first look at the matriarch of the Rowen family, Eris. She is absolutely stunning. With long legs, a great body and flowing red hair, she is probably the most beautiful woman Page has ever seen. Accompanying her is her brother, Brady. Zayne explains that, though Brady is her brother, he holds no power in the family— that is for mistresses only. Eris ultimately holds the greatest power. Brady is just a mere trainer like Zayne.

No one pays any attention to Page, or most of the other pets. Those that are shown attention, are those like Diana. Aside from seeing Janice, and the younger woman from her first day, Page doesn’t see Diana anywhere. This changes when the show starts.

Since Zayne spent most of his time wandering around and chatting, it was struggle for them to get to his seat. As a result, Page didn’t get to see much of the opening of the show. She sits now on her knees, obediently watching the figures on stage.

“Did Diana get your pussy nice and wet?” Hudson, the man buying Diana, asks from his chair.

Nola, his previous purchase, nods. “Yes, Master,” she says, her voice sounding husky and excited.

Diana notices her own wet pussy and her hardened nipples, but she ignores them.

“Good girl,” Hudson says to Diana. Then he turns and looks at Nola. “Get my cock nice and wet then,” he says, wrapping his hand around his shaft.

Nola instantly falls to her knees on the wooden floorboards, right between her master’s knees. She falls so fast that the wood makes a hollow thumping sound. She doesn’t seem to notice, which almost make Page cringe. Will this be me one day? Nola’s small, delicate fingers reach up toward her master. Hudson slowly moves his hand from his shaft as Nola moves closer. His body stiffens as his pet’s thin fingers slip across his rigid member.

Nola rises up on her knees. Page can see that the slender woman’s nipples are extremely hard and her body shakes slightly. Maybe from performing so openly? Hudson is staring directly at his pet, watching her every movement. Diana is still sitting on the stage, looking on enviously, but lasciviously. As Nola rises up, the tip of her master’s cock is even with her breasts, just inches from her nipples. Nola cranes her neck, bending down so that her eyes are locked on the top of her master’s member. A dab of precum is shimmering against the tip of the overhead lights.

A small bead of saliva suddenly forms on the edge of Nola’s lips. It grows thicker and fuller. Page watches as the dribble of saliva slips off Nola’s lips, falling rapidly. It dribbles out of her in a constant line. After a moment, it splashes down onto the tip of Hudson’s member, instantly melding with the single drop of precum. More saliva pours slowly out of Nola’s mouth, maintaining a perfect connection between her mouth and her master’s prick. Hudson keeps his eyes on the thin line of saliva, not moving or interrupting.

For Page, this seems like a show, one that has been rehearsed, just for this moment; or they are a well-oiled machine. which meshes with the training given here at the farm.

After a few moments, there is so much saliva collecting around the tip, that it overflows. Page can barely make it out, but she can sense by the way Hudson and Nola move that thin streams of saliva are flowing down his cock. Nola pushes her tongue quickly out of her mouth. This action breaks the connection between her and the man’s cock.

The salvia falls from her lips and lands heavily on his cock, speeding the flow down Hudson’s shaft. The saliva is about to reach Nola’s fingers, just above Hudson’s heavy looking balls, but the girl’s hand swings into action. Still craning her neck and looking down at the man’s erection, Nola begins to stroke her palm up her master’s cock. The thick, copious saliva coats her hand, as she begins to move it up the length of his shaft. As she strokes his cock up, she rotates her wrists, swirling her fingers and making sure she coats every inch of him.

Nola strokes her master for a few minutes, her hand moving slowly and rhythmically. Page watches the girl’s breasts trembling as she works. Hudson hasn’t moved, he just stands there breathing shallowly. Page begins to wonder if the girl is going to stroke the man to completion, but after a while, her hand begins to slow. She sits back on her thighs and straightens her neck. She looks up at her master, hand still wrapped around his cock, “Is it wet enough, Master?” she asks in a cooing voice.

“Yes, stand up,” Hudson says softly, warmly. Nola’s hand slips off her master’s cock and she quickly stands up.

Hudson’s hands rise quickly, his thick fingers grasping hold of his pet’s narrow waist. Quickly, but gently, he spins the girl around so that she is facing away from him. Page sees an excited smile cross the girl’s face. As soon as Nola has turned around, Hudson’s hands grasp her more firmly around the waist. His fingers sink into her flesh, and she lets out a little yelp. Hudson then lifts her effortlessly up off of the deck.

Nola giggles. She puts her legs out in front of her body, as if she were sitting, spreading her legs slightly. Hudson slowly begins to lower the girl down toward his lap. Nola giggles excitedly, her face lit up and euphoric. She reaches her hand down between her legs, pushing down past her pussy. Page sees her fingers dangling under her body.

Hudson keeps lowering Nola down, and eventually her fingertips brush the tip of his erection. Hudson groans loudly and Nola continues to giggle. Still sitting on the stage, Diana leans forward intently, watching. Nola’s fingers grasp around the tip of Hudson’s member, as she drops lower and lower. As Hudson pulls her into place, Nola carefully guides the tip toward her. Within a few moments, Nola gasps and Page watches in fascination, as the bulbous head of Hudson’s cock penetrates the girl.

Nola moans, her hands instantly flying up to her small breasts. Her palms press against her nipples and her fingers sink into her flesh. Within seconds, Nola’s ass is sitting on her master’s lap. Page can see the hard, pink clit sitting erect and glistening on the girl’s body, with Hudson’s cock buried entirely in her.

Page is totally aroused by the sight. Her breathing is shallow, her nipples ache, and she feels slickness running down her thighs.

Hudson lifts and drops the girl in his lap, sliding in and out of her pussy. His hands are looped under Nola’s slender thighs, spreading her legs slightly, so that all watching have a good view. Other than the wet squishing sounds, Nola’s moans fill the air. The girl shakes all over as she manipulates her breasts for the audience.

Hudson’s stern eyes glare over to Diana who has been waiting patiently. “Get down on your knees and lick us.”

Diana’s eyes light up instantly, and she stumbles forward across the stage, her breasts jiggling wildly. In seconds, she crosses the stage to sit, on her knees, between her new master’s legs. Her eyes bounce with the motion of Nola’s body bobbing up and down.

Nola looks down through glazed eyes. “Lick me, please!”

Diana doesn’t need another invitation. She leans forward, aiming for the girl’s clit, when Nola suddenly reaches down and presses it into the back of Diana’s head. Page, from the side of the stage, lets out a low moan escape around the ball in her mouth, at seeing Diana’s long flat tongue slipping out of her mouth. Diana can eat pussy—Page has experienced that first hand! But instead of licking, Diana keeps her tongue still. As Nola bobs up and down on her master’s cock, Diana is alternately licking the girl and Hudson’s hard, throbbing erection. She tastes them both, occasionally pulling her tongue back in so that she can swallow their juices down.

As Hudson uses Nola like a toy, bouncing her lithe body up and down on his lap, Diana licks, swallows and moans while grasping her own breasts tightly and teasing her nipples. Her other hand is occupied between her legs, working over her own clit and slipping her fingers inside herself every few seconds, as a treat.

After a while, Diana suddenly changes what she is doing. Page sees the woman’s head begin to bob up and down, moving at the same speed as Nola’s. At first, she can’t figure out what Diana is doing. Page is afraid to move without permission, but it doesn’t matter. Soon it becomes apparent what Diana is doing. Nola’s eyes snap open, her hands become fists.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.