Degradation of the Human Condition - Cover

Degradation of the Human Condition

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - How far will one reporter go for the truth? Does she have a plan of escape should she be captured? And just how far does the syndicate's hand reach?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Were animal   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Morning comes pretty quick even though Page didn’t sleep much. Zayne had kept her up most of the night, keeping her in a state of bliss. Climaxing for most of the night was pleasurable, but very, very exhausting. And when he fucked her, a different layer of who Zayne truly is came out. By the time Page was allowed to sleep, she quickly began regretting the whole situation. And whatever is in that water or soap, didn’t last.

For much of the last hour, Page has been lying in the bed, with her eyes open, listening to Zayne’s steady breathing. She wants to ensure that he won’t wake up, while debating if she should try to run now, while there is a chance for her to get away. Of course, any man that did what he did all night, should sleep like a baby. But then again, the man does have the stamina of a horse.

Slowly, Page slips her naked and abused body from the bed. She aches all over, especially her pussy. While it has grown accustomed to his size and shape, it has definitely not adapted to long, multiple uses. The stone floor is cold on her feet, but she endures it. Winter is still months off, so it could be worse. Slowly and steadily, she slips across the room. Page isn’t worried about clothes. The woods, most likely, won’t have any people, and if there are, then she can always ask for help, claiming rape. It wouldn’t be far from the truth either.

By the time Page reaches the door, she pauses to look back over her shoulder. Zayne’s chest is still steadily rising and lowering. He hasn’t moved. The coast is clear. The only concern she has, is she can’t remember if the door swung open freely, or if it creaked. It will just have to be a chance that she takes. Her hand gently lands on the knob. She takes a deep breath, ready to run should the door make noise. She turns her wrists...

Nothing.

The knob doesn’t turn. The door doesn’t move. It’s...

“Locked,” Zayne’s voice carries heavily through the silence. “Every pet fucks up some time,” he says evenly. “It’s always best they do it early on because the punishment only gets worse as time rolls on.”

Page spins around, red-faced to see the man sitting up on the edge of the bed. “I had to use the bathroom,” she says quickly. “I thought disturbing you would be a bad idea.”

“You’re slippery with that tongue,” he comments. “Probably something that has helped you with getting stories. But it won’t work with me, and it won’t work here.”

Page instantly falls to her knees. The cold bites her bare flesh, but goes ignored. “I’m sorry, Master,” she says, amazed at just quickly she has fallen into the role. “Please forgive this one indiscretion.”

Zayne, amused by her begging, smiles. “If only I could. But rules are rules. Even I have to follow them. I mean, what happens if I let your punishment go, and then you act out again?” He stands, and Page falls back against the door, cowering. “Do you think my bosses are going to not see right through that? Oh, they will see it alright. And then you know who gets punished?” He points to himself and says, “Me.”

A thought comes to Page, of that first day. Janice was punished, in a way brutally, but she was alright. I’m sure she’s alright now too. The smile that appears on her face doesn’t go unnoticed. When Page realizes this, she quickly drops it, and lowers her head.

“I really hoped that I wasn’t going to have to use this,” Zayne says as he steps around to the side of the round tub. He drags out a large, metal cage, sliding it to the middle of the floor. He opens the door and says, “Get in.”

Page looks up at him with a blank stare. Being stuck in a cage would normally sound bad, but compared to what could happen otherwise, it is the lesser of two evils. Slowly, she lurches forward and crawls on hand and knees over to it. Before stepping inside, she looks up at him and says, “But I really do have to pee.”

Zayne shrugs his shoulders. “Hold it or go. It doesn’t bother me. If you’re worried about a mess, don’t be. We have a cleanup crew here. Either way, you get a bath when you leave the cage.”

She nods, knowing that it is probably useless to argue. She crawls inside and waits for the metal door to slam shut before turning around. She whimpers, realizing how much she must look like an animal right about now, and feeling equally embarrassed by it.

“I’m going to be back after breakfast,” Zayne says. “Afterward, you get your punishment. When that’s over, you get to eat.”

Page whimpers her understanding, and watches him dress and leave. Maybe there is a punishment worse than this cage. Tears start to well up in her eyes, as the first streams of urine start to flow out.


Page is sleeping by the time the door opens. Zayne steps in but he is not alone. She opens her eyes enough to see the man with the beard, Rob. What’s he doing here? At this moment, she’s not sure she really cares. But with the treatment he gave Janice after Cate’s roughness, maybe whatever Zayne has planned will go somewhat easier. From the way the man was talking, he didn’t seem too keen on dealing out punishment. Maybe his complete change in demeanor was just all in her head.

Rob moves over to the bed, and plops down onto it. Zayne has a friendly smile on his face when he comes over, and unlocks the cage. “Come on out, Page,” he says in a soothing tone. “Let’s get you bathed.”

The bath that follows feels good. Many of her aches are soothed, and her overall feeling improves. Zayne is gentle, even caring. He explains how the water has healing properties, and how they get it from the mountains several miles north of here. Page is still suspicious about any other special properties the water or soap have, but Zayne doesn’t mention any of those.

He towels her off, like he would a child. His hands are just as soothing as his words and Page feels like she is waking up from a nightmare. It feels like everything up to this point didn’t happen, like it couldn’t happen. When he is done, Zayne tosses the towel into the corner and has her spin around.

“Now, here’s what we’re going to do. For your punishment, Rob and I are going to fuck your ass.” The harshness in his voice is back and her world just shatters like broken glass. “And the best part is, you’re going to get us both at the same time.”

Page feels the color draining from her face as she stands here in shock. It isn’t that bad. The effects of the bath are quickly beginning to take their effects.

“We want you to seduce us,” Rob abruptly says.

Page gives the bearded man a confused look.

“What he means is we want you to talk dirty,” Zayne explains. “Play with yourself. Make us want you.”

A dirty grin spreads across Rob’s face as he starts rubbing his crotch through his pants. Page shrugs. Why not? She begins by running her fingers through her folds, while putting her other hand to use pinching and pulling on her nipples. Almost immediately she starts to breathe heavily. The thought of these two men watching her is intoxicating. She leans back against the metal cage, moving her hips to the motion of her stroking fingers.

“Who is going to fuck me first?” she asks, trying to come up with something dirty to say.

Neither of them replies.

Page slides down the side of the cage to the stone floor. She spreads her legs apart and continues running her fingers through her now glistening cunt. She continues to work her nipples hard and groans at them, “I want to be fucked. I want to feel your cock in my mouth and ass.”

Both men remain glued to the bed.

“Shit. I’m going to cum if you don’t fuck me. I need your cock. I need them both in my tight, dirty hole.”

Then she hears the mattress squeak.

“Yep. You were right. You were able to get her to beg. I think we should give her the punishment she is asking for,” Rob groans.

Zayne gets up, steps over to Page, reaches down and pulls her to her feet. By the time they move to the bed, Rob has already discarded his clothes and is sitting back on the edge, with his beautifully pink erection standing proud. Page releases her master’s hand and rushes over to the bearded man. Her hand instinctively goes to his prick and she begins to stroke him slowly, feeling his hardness and warmth in her hand. With her other hand, she begins to play with his balls.

“Get it nice and ready,” Rob grunts. “You’re going to be sitting on it soon enough.”

Page steals a glance at her master, finding him undressed, cock out of its sheath, and dripping precum. It is also her cue to descend on his swollen member. She takes him in her mouth and begins to suck the flared tip, tasting him before pushing more of him into her mouth. Without thinking much about it, Page begins sucking more and more on Zayne’s cock than Rob’s. She switches back and forth between them, but she seems to favor her master’s.

It isn’t long before she is focusing solely on Zayne’s, which is fine because it gives Rob the opportunity to be freed. He slips up behind Page, pressing his warm, thick cock against her ass cheeks. He grips her ass, massaging and spreading it apart, and rubbing his thick member up and down her crack.

“I can’t believe you didn’t bring her here sooner,” Rob says to Zayne. “Three years of being this one’s roommate and you waited to fuck her the day before she comes here?”

“Being a recruiter means making sacrifices,” Zayne says. “She was part of my cover. But I tell you what. Watching this hot little ass helped me masturbate easier.”

“I bet it did,” the bearded man grunts.

Before Page can process any that was just said, she feels one of Rob’s hands on the back of her head, pushing her down further onto Zayne’s cock. She slurps and sucks the throbbing member, and starts to choke a little as Rob pushes hard on her head. Zayne is thrusting upward now, as the other man pushes down. and Page is in the middle gagging on cock.

“Man, that’s got to be one of the best sounds in the whole world,” Rob tells Zayne. “The only thing that is going to be better is hearing her scream when I take her ass.”

Groans are the only thing to come from Zayne’s mouth.

Page opens her mouth, letting her tongue slide under Zayne’s steely cock, as it moves past her mouth and into her throat. She is gagging, but enjoying every bit of it. Saliva and precum splatter on Zayne’s cock and balls, and down Page’s lips and chin onto the stone floor.

Page tries to relax and let Rob push her throat deeper onto her master’s hard prick. Eventually though, she just can’t handle it anymore and pushes back and away. To Page’s surprise, Rob lets her go. She comes off the cock with a wet gurgle, as precum and saliva spill from her mouth and down her neck and chest, as she gasps for air.

“Fucking awesome,” Rob growls, “It’s my turn.” He pulls Page to the bed, and tosses her on it. He maneuvers her onto her back, her head hanging slightly over the edge. Then he lines up his big cock with her mouth, and inserts it into her throat. Page gags right way, but the bearded man just places his hands on either side of her head, holding her in place and forces his bulging prick down her throat. “Take it down,” he says, as he feeds Page his cock. “I hope you continue needing these punishments.”

Page feels it extend down into her, opening her throat and filling her mouth. She struggles to breathe through her nose, as he chokes her with his prick. He continues to work her throat, going deeper and deeper. He finally pulls it out and Page gasps for air. He thrusts it right back into her gaping mouth.

Rob systematically throat fucks her, working the entire length of his cock down her throat. Page feels his balls brush across the bridge of her nose. After several more minutes of this torture, Rob finally extracts his cock from her throat. He climbs onto the bed, dragging Page with him. “Come on,” he grunts, “Time to get fucked.” He plunges three fingers into her rear entrance. “I don’t think she has ever been fucked back here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.