Degradation of the Human Condition - Cover

Degradation of the Human Condition

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - How far will one reporter go for the truth? Does she have a plan of escape should she be captured? And just how far does the syndicate's hand reach?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Were animal   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

“I’m sure you are full of questions,” Hera says, taking a seat at the edge of the bed. “I am not here to give you answers. That is not my job. But you stay on my good side and I will make sure you get the things you want.”

Page’s ears perk up at the sound of this. She quickly sits upright, eyes like saucers hoping to gleam something from this woman. “Do you know something?”

Hera places a finger on Page’s lips. “I told you that I’m not here to answer your questions. You can ask Zayne anything if he determines it is worth his time.”

Just as soon as she says this, Zayne steps into the room. “Hello, Page.”

If Page’s eyes were like saucers before, they are bulging now. “Howard?” she asks, certainly not believing that it is he standing in the doorway.

“I suppose I will leave you two alone,” Hera says, standing. “I just wanted to see this beautiful woman that Zayne described to us.” She brushes against Zayne and whispers into his ear. “She is prettier than you described. Don’t fall for this one or it’s going to hurt when she is sold.”

Zayne grins, starring down at Page. “If I do then I just have to suffer.”

Hera chuckles and slaps his ass on the way out. The grin changes into a smile as the door closes. Zayne doesn’t move as they stare at each other. It is Page that first breaks the sudden silence.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” she asks, slipping from the bed. “Are you telling me that you’re one of these people? And what’s with the name?” An image of his cock slips into her mind and she begins connecting the dots. “Have you always been one of them?”

Zayne take her hands and guides her back to the bed, sitting next to her. “I used to work here,” he begins to explain. “There is a lot to explain, but I left. I changed my name to Howard because I didn’t want anything more to do with them. But then I heard you were gone and I feared the worst. So I got in touch with some old contacts and found out you were here.”

“And you came back, just like that?” she asks, feeling a bit doubtful.

“Of course,” he says. “I didn’t realize until we did it just how foolish I have been not expressing how I felt before.”

Page shakes her head. “This is just too crazy to understand. My head feels too clouded right now. I...”

Zayne pulls off his boots and socks and tosses them to the wall. “This is my room, in case you were wondering,” he says as if not hearing her. “Your sister used that same tub her first day.”

Page’s eyes light up at the mention of her sister. “You knew Lynn?” she asks. “Do you know what happened to her?”

He shakes his head. “I only know of her. She used my tub because it’s closer to the initiation grounds.”

“So you have no idea where she is?” Page pushes.

“No.” He shakes his head and frowns. “But I will do my best to find out for you. In the meantime you are going to need to go along with the training.”

“I don’t know if I can,” she admits. “I know I’m already doing stuff I normally wouldn’t...”

“Do you like it?”

Page looks him in the eyes, and though she wants to shake her head, deep down inside she does like it. It is repulsive, but deep down it’s there. “I don’t know what to do.”

He smiles and stands up. He grabs her hands and puts them on his belt buckle. “You start by helping me get naked.”

She nods and pulls at the buckle to undo his belt. She undoes the button of his jeans and pulls the zipper down. Then she guides the jeans to the floor. Her breath catches as she takes in the sight of his massive member. Even in the sheath it is big. She looks up at him as if for permission.

“Do what you’d like,” he offers. “Pretend we’re not even here, but back at the apartment.”

Page nods and drops to her knees, sliding her hands across his naked flesh to caress and coax out his member. The flared pink tip pokes out, contrasting against his skin. She leans in to kiss it. More of it slips out and she opens her mouth to take it inside. Her tongue explores the flared edges and caresses the underside. Zayne’s cock continues to grow until it is fully out of the sheath and resembling that miniature horse cock that, so far, all the males at the farm, are famous for. She rocks forward, while wrapping both hands around him, and he feels his cock bump at her throat before pulling it out. Her hands continue to stroke him while she examines it up close.

Zayne puts his hands to her face to play with her mouth and neck. Looking up, she smiles and kisses his prick firmly before rising to her feet, keeping his erection in her hands. “I’m sorry,” she says. “But after seeing Rob fuck Janice, I’ve craved your cock.”

“You thought of mine?” he asks.

She bites her lower lip. “Well, I thought about his and then remembered yours.”

“It’s a family trait,” he says smartly. “How about we get you washed. I like my pets clean before I fuck them.” He leads Page back to the round tub, stepping in first and then inviting her in.

Zayne helps get her hair wet and then shampoos it, massaging her scalp. His erection has not faded at all and bumps against her as they move. He slides out from behind her and washes her legs, taking the opportunity to caress each one individually. He finishes, teasing her by running his fingers through her folds before rinsing her off.

When Zayne is satisfied with her cleanliness, he lifts her up and sets her on the edge. Page spreads her legs involuntarily, inviting him in. He dives right in, nuzzling her cunt with his mouth and tongue. Page moans and catches his head with her hands, pulling him against her. Zayne laps at the increasing flow of her juices.

“That’s it ... right there,” she moans, her fingers clutching at his hair. “Please don’t stop, mmhm, please...”

He presses his thumb to her clit, and immediately gets a reaction. Page starts moving her hips against the thumb. Her breathing becomes short and her cries grow louder. Zayne’s face is washed by a fresh torrent of her juices as she climaxes. Her ass lifts from the wooden edge as her toes try to dig into the bottom. Zayne slows the pace of his tongue to let her orgasm subside.

“If training is like this all the time, then I’m down for it,” she sighs.

Zayne stands wordlessly. Page visibly quivers, whether from the orgasm or the sight of his god-like body, he can’t guess. It doesn’t matter. He leans forward and their lips meet. With a moan, she tastes herself like she did with Diana. She explores the taste, before sucking at Zayne’s face to find every drop. Her mouth locks onto his and she hugs him tightly against her breasts.

“Please fuck me,” she whispers. “Train me, Master.” The words roll out from her hips without even thinking about it. Then she remembers the tub and what it did to her before, but before her mind can fully grasp onto it, the thought is gone. She quivers in Zayne’s arms, rubbing her body against his hard cock. She is not herself and she is certain she doesn’t care.

Zayne smiles and scoops Page up, cradling her body close to his. He transfers her to the bed, both dripping wet, and sets her down before crawling in next to her. Page smiles and leans in to kiss him. Zayne feels the weight of her breast against his body and her leg bends to slide her knee across his hips, back and forth, rubbing his still hard cock between them. He cups her exposed breast and feels her nipple hardening in his palm.

The kiss seems to last an eternity, until Zayne breaks it to duck down and suck her hardened nipple into his mouth. His breath is hot on her cold skin as he gently rolls her on to her back, continuing his kisses down her body. Page moans as he slides an arm between her legs to position himself. He bends both of her legs, using his shoulders as rests for her knees. Then he slips to her entrance, burrowing deep with his tongue as her hips automatically begin to move against him.

Page writhes under his assault, gasping and speaking incoherently. She feels like a queen, being treated to this so much today. She has never had so much attention paid to her pussy before now. Maybe this training thing isn’t so bad. Maybe Lynn is getting the royal treatment somewhere. Was I wrong about all this?

Zayne lifts his head watching her belly flutter as the excitement builds within her. She slides a hand down and uses his fingers to explore her hot, wet passage. Her walls contract while her voice gets louder and louder above him. Her cunt streams her juices and coats his face once again. Zayne sucks and savors her body as she quivers through another small orgasm. This time he doesn’t slow down, but instead changes his technique to keep her riding a wave of pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.