Degradation of the Human Condition
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - How far will one reporter go for the truth? Does she have a plan of escape should she be captured? And just how far does the syndicate's hand reach?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Were animal   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Page takes her car out into the countryside early the next morning. She drives about five hundred yards on small dirt road; she then parks her car in the brush.

The Rowen farm is still a couple of miles west, but she doesn’t want to take any chances with them stumbling across her car, if she needs to make an escape.

With the expense account Danny had given her, Page was able to pay off any remaining debts she owed in researching the farm. She has spent the last three years looking into the farm, the business and the syndicate. She knows this area like she knows her own apartment. There are only a few things she hasn’t been able to get ahold of, but with what she has, she knows the Rowen family is corrupt. They deal in the sex trade and murders of many young women. The police either can’t find anything to convict them or they are being paid off. Whatever the case is, Page is going to put an end to it.

Page steps out of the car wearing just a sundress. Beneath she has a simple bra and panties. She needs to look innocent and not like a reporter. Everything she will see, hear or learn about will have to be committed to memory. She can’t risk writing or recording anything. And once she has enough dirt on the Rowen family, she’ll make her escape. She already has the route planned to get to her car and then out of here. Quickly, she covers her car with foliage and begins her walk through the woods.

The day is nice, and she couldn’t have planned for one nicer. The sun shines on her face, warming her. Page’s plan is simple. She thought of just stumbling in on the farm, but decided against it because she felt it would be a little suspicious. Instead she would just wander the woods like a city person enjoying the countryside. If she was found and caught by one of the farm’s workers, then that wouldn’t look suspicious.

Page spends about half the day wandering around and backtracking. She didn’t expect to be out here this late but the backtracking helps in her appearance as being a lost hiker. Eventually she takes one of the trails she had seen in the aerial maps of the area. It takes her to a small meadow. It is a wonderful place to lay and rest while being out in the open to be caught. A good rest is what Page needs, though she never takes into account falling asleep.

When she does wake sometime later it is to a sharp pain on both wrists. Afraid but disoriented, she looks at her wrists and see two large dogs—no, wolves. At least she thinks they are wolves, though they don’t look like any she has ever seen. And yet they are far too large to be dogs. Each one has one of her wrists in its mouth and is forcing her hands and arms over her head.

Page screams, not for effect but because it hurts like hell and because she is terrified. This was not in her plan. She most certainly had no intentions on being eaten by wild animals. Being out this far in the countryside and in the woods, there isn’t anyone nearby to hear her screams. Her only hope of a rescue would come from the one place she was trying to get into anyway.

Then she hears the low growl coming from in front of her. She looks down to see another large wolf bearing its teeth and looking at her. The two other wolves hold her hands tightly in their mouths, making her completely helpless to do anything to stop the third.

This is it. I’m going to die before I get any justice for Lynn. I fucked up... I fucked up bad...

The anguish of failing before she even started, the planning she spent the last three years doing and the fighting to get this assignment makes her heart race even more. She is nearly ready to just give in, give up until the third dog begins to sniff over her body. This is a little odd. If they were going to eat her, why bother sniffing her out?

She watches as it works its way up her legs. Its wet nose sometimes touches her flesh and making her shiver in fear. As its nose reaches her crotch, it stops and looks up at her. Page almost sees the lust and cruelness of a person in that gaze. It bends its head under her dress and gives her cunt a long, wet lick through her panties.

Of course Page tries to close her legs to protect her pussy from the beast, but it quickly starts to rip at her thighs with its paws and claws. The pain is unbearable. “Please stop! Please, it hurts!” she begs. But it is useless. The wolf can’t understand her and she doubts the animal would stop even if it did.

Tears are running down her cheeks as she tries the best she can to resist opening her legs. Page feels the claws scrapping her legs, making large red welts on her. It is digging into her like it would dig in dirt to bury a bone, ripping her dress to shreds.

Not being capable of standing it anymore Page opens her legs, but it still scratches at the sides, ripping off the rest of the dress and even shredding her panties. She begins to scream out again as loud as she can, even though she knows it won’t do her any good.

Page opens her legs as far as she can to expose her pussy to the animal’s lusts. Amid her screams and cries it stops clawing and positions itself directly between her legs. The wolf creature hunkers down to block her legs from closing and quickly starts licking her hard and fast. The rough, sharp tongue hurt her almost instantly. Her hips are bucking, trying to keep the painful thing out of her.

This is crazy. What is this happening? Oh please just leave me alone!

It is almost too much to bear. The animal toys with her cunt, nipping her and licking deep inside. It knows it hurts her and it likes it. And while all this is going on, the other two wolves hold her hands firmly, keeping her completely without defense. So Page is left here, legs spread open and forced to accept the animal’s punishment.

But then suddenly, one of the wolves lets go of her hand and walks over to her body. Quickly, Page tries to lower the hand to protect her pussy from the tongue that is tearing it apart. But that same wolf gives her a hard nip on the hand and helplessly she returns it over her head. The wolf holding her other hand mimics the first.

Completely helpless, the three behemoths are now free to violate the young woman’s body to their delight, with no way for her to stop them. Page is far too afraid to try and protect herself again, knowing that they will bite and hurt her just to get their way.

The other two wolves, free from holding her hands, now take up positions on each side and begin to rip off the remainder of her dress. In an instant they are through the fabric and gnawing off her bra. Page lies very still, afraid of being nipped, while they quickly begin to harshly lick her breasts. Her firm mounds and nipples are treated roughly by their tongues. She arches her back as the wolf at her pussy again gives her folds a hard nip, causing her to yelp in pain. Her pussy is being filled with the wolf’s saliva as her breasts are abused by the other two.

It is disgusting, but her body is reacting opposite of her mind. And that is even more disgusting. Her nipples begin to grow hard, giving the merciless animals the perfect targets to nip and abuse. Page screams in frustration and pain. This presents one of the wolves with the opportunity to ram its muzzle right into her mouth where it then licks deep into her throat. Page tries to get it out, but its muzzle forces the back of her head against the ground. It seems to take pleasure in her mouth as if it were deep throating her with its face.

The young woman’s pussy and breasts are red from the abuse as her mouth is violated from the long tongue. There is so much pain and violation and deep down she knows that this is only the beginning.

The wolf at her breast begins nipping harder and harder, making Page scream on to the other wolf’s tongue and causing a trickle of blood to come from the nipple. Not knowing what to do, but knowing that she does not want her breasts eaten, she reaches down and begins to stroke its cock, hoping to calm it some.

The wolf flinches and growls when Page first touches it, but quickly gets to humping her hand. The abuse of her breast even lightens slightly. Suddenly she feels more like a slut than a victim. She is being licked in the cunt, mouth and breasts, and now she is giving a hand job.

And her pussy can’t take any more punishment. Her legs close harder and harder around the wolf. This in turn makes it angry because it nips at her cunt real hard. The sudden angry nip almost makes Page swallow the other wolf’s tongue during her abrupt scream.

The cock in her hand starts to grow and slip from its sheath. The wolf’s member is huge! It is probably as big as Howard’s but on an animal! The wolf at her pussy, still angry it seems, backs away and starts to growl loudly. It must be the leader because the other two also back away.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.