16 June 2007 - Cover

16 June 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Dan, Wendy and Abby try to take Brad's mind off the Ontario Hockey League's draft day. Karen continues her downward spiral into depression. She seeks more humiliation and punishment from Tanya and Thor for losing her baby.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sports   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Looking in the mirror, Karen applied fresh makeup and perfume, ready for her gang bang. As her mental state spiralled to lower depths, she needed more torment. She couldn’t believe how casually she’d picked up that couple at the park for a fuck. Karen hated the person in the mirror as she applied thick black liner to her eyes and black streaks to the outer corners.

She wore her usual thick spiked leather collar, a studded belt for gripping, and her wrist restraints. The clamps were also firmly attached to her nipples and pussy lips. She put steady pressure on the wires until her nipples and pussy lips ached.

Tanya wore her usual cupless bra, garter, and stocking costume. She slipped on a black satin shawl, in case she had to cover up her tits and bare pussy while they walked through the park. It was acceptable for her bitch dog to be naked in public, but not for her.

Karen followed Tanya to their vehicle, a Chevrolet Avalanche pickup. “Nice truck!” She admired getting in on the passenger side.

“Can you imagine Thor trying to get into and drive a little Ford Escort?” She laughed.

“With his size, probably only his cock would fit in it,” they laughed.

Tanya glanced at Karen’s beautiful tits as she drove to their destination and asked, wanting to know, “How many men did you get for my gang bang?”

“I called a friend of mine at the Go Go strip club here in Bellville. I said I needed some young studs for a gang bang. She knew of a group of guys who like to play flag football and would be in the park tonight. I think she got you about ten or twelve guys.”

“Wow, so many cocks, all for me! Thank you, Tanya!” Karen smiled, envisioning having so many men. “I want them fucking me raw; no condoms.”

“You are a really fucking, slutty, whore of a wife. Does your husband know what you’re doing?”

“No.” Her thoughts briefly wandered to Dan and what she was doing to him. She had to feed this unquenchable desire to be punished for losing their baby.


As Tanya drove to the parking lot, the few last slivers of light remained in the clear sky.

“Once I put this leash on you, you are not allowed to speak. I will decide when you’re finished fucking. Maybe I’ll walk you somewhere else to find more men.”

“I’ll need to moan and groan as I’m being fucked or want to be fucked harder.”

“Those are the words or sounds you’re allowed to say that will enhance your pleasure. Make sure you let them know how much of a married slut you are.”

“That’ll be easy. The more I’m fucked and suffer, the better I seem to feel.” Karen looked in the truck’s vanity mirror and again emptied her thoughts of love for her family. Her eyes looked dark and lifeless.

Tanya shut off the engine, stepping out of the pickup. She wanted to enjoy part of the fun and decided to leave her shawl behind. She clipped the leash to Karen’s collar, sharing a passionate kiss. Tanya motioned Karen onto her hands and knees to lick her pussy.

Tanya felt a little nervous yet very sexy walking with her tits and pussy in view for anyone to see. The fine gravel under her feet made a crunching sound with each step. The gravel was too sore on Karen’s hands and knees, so she crawled on the adjacent grass. The overhead lights buzzed and then came on with a white fluorescent glow. Tanya’s body cast long shadows that shrank to nothing as they walked from one light pole to the next.

Around a slow right curve, the woods opened up to a small opening about the width of a football field. Tanya smiled, seeing the group of men playing football. White lights from the pathway lit the closer half of the field. The game stopped once one of the men noticed them. She walked Karen, approaching the group, and she quickly counted the approaching men.

“I thought she said ten; there are twelve men!” Karen thought about it and smiled in anticipation. The group approached them, with Karen glancing from one to the other. None of them looked over thirty, with lean-looking bodies. Several were black-skinned, but that didn’t matter to her. She wasn’t prejudiced and had been fucked several times in the past by blacks.

They all smiled, seeing the sexy-looking, bare-breasted woman walking a naked woman on her hands and knees.

“Good evening, gentlemen. I trust you’re ready for a break from playing footbal. This is my bitch dog, and she is horny for a good fucking and cock sucking from all of you.”

“This married slut wants it any way you can give it to her. I hope you don’t mind sloppy fucking because she doesn’t want condoms used. She wants you all to fuck her; she’s eager to give you all blow jobs, and she loves to swallow cum! Also, she wants cum on her tits and face for shame when I walk her afterward. My bitch isn’t allowed to talk. Please enjoy yourselves.”

“We sure as fuck will!” One spoke for them.


Tanya let go of the leash and went to sit on a nearby picnic table. One guy picked up the leash and led Karen to an empty table. She was raised to her feet, and the men gathered, beginning to kiss her bare skin. Her hands went to the crotches of those closest to her, pulling at their zippers. Pictures and videos were taken of this slut wife wanting a gang bang.

Her tits, pussy, and ass cheeks were felt at the same time, and several took turns kissing her. Placed on her back, her legs were spread wide, her knees bent over the end, and the first one knelt to lick her pussy. She turned her head, looking at all the men surrounding her. Her hands pulled on two zippers, releasing their cocks. The remainder took their cocks out, slowly stroking them for impending action.

The guy licking her pussy devoured her like a starving animal. “Anyone wants to eat this fucking whore’s cunt before we start fucking her? I don’t think any of you want to eat her cunt once we start fucking her,” one said.

“I do,” several replied. Many stood side by side, waiting for their turn to lick her pussy. She smiled, seeing cock after cock revealed for only her enjoyment. They were of varying sizes and colours, mostly circumcised. Karen now had a cock in each hand and began stroking them. She alternated sucking from one to the other, her left-handed rings proving she was married.

“Uhhh!” She reacted to her clit being excited. She loved feeling their cocks grow hard in her mouth and hand as they took turns licking her pussy. Some had better technique than others, and a few didn’t want to eat her at all.

The constant attention to her pussy had her super wet and wiggling her ass on the tabletop in excitement. She began to moan more often as they increased her arousal. Karen didn’t count how many licked her pussy. Eventually, one of them brought her to the brink.

“Uhh, uhhh, uhh, uhh, uhhh!” She cried out, having her first cum. The guys cheered and high-fived the one who made her cum. He stood, smiling, and wiped his face clear of her cream.

“Okay, boys, this married whore’s cunt is ready for fucking!” Said the one who made her cum. He pulled her roughly, so her pussy hung over the end of the table. Her legs were suspended high by two others.

As she felt the first cock entering her, she resumed sucking on her two cocks, not caring who fucked her; then she’d suck off or swallow first, then enjoy his fucking. She sucked hard, alternating cocks. It would take longer to bring two off than one, but she enjoyed doing so.

Karen’s body swayed to the fucking rhythm of her first lover. After five minutes of non-stop fucking, he grunted his cum into her and, pulling out, was replaced by her second cock. He grasped her legs and took his turn. Her tits were felt very roughly, and one pulled on the wires, keeping steady pressure on the clasps.

She continued sucking her first cock, and he erupted in her mouth. She made a frothy mixture with it, letting the boys see it, then swallowed. With her second cock in her hand, she decided to decorate her face. She could only imagine what she looked like as she felt his warm cream spurt onto her cheek, across the bridge of her nose, and onto her forehead.


On and on, the men took their turn fucking her or branding her face or tits with their cum. Camera flashes briefly lit the area, and video was recorded to boast of this married slut’s eagerness for cock. Cum was spurting out, as a guy would shove his cock in and out. She was kept in a constant state of arousal and continued to moan her pleasure with or without a cock in her mouth. She’d groan and sigh with almost every fucking thrust. One turned her over and fucked her doggy. He held on to the leash, pulling her head back. She carried on, her mouth devouring cock after cock.

“I want her ass!” One announced, and they watched as she was double penetrated. She moaned continuously, and her body shivered as her pussy and ass were pounded hard. She was suffering to the point of tears, but this is what she wanted. Two would hold her suspended as her ass and pussy were fucked.

 Returning to her back, the men continued to paint her face and tits with cum. She was getting the results she wanted—humiliation and being used like a cheap whore, wanting all the cock she could get. Tears of disgrace trickled from her eyes, revealing how low she’d let herself go. She wanted it good and hard, motioning for her fuckers to pound their cocks into her tormented pussy.

Fucking, swallowing cum after cum, and facials continued. One lay on the table and had her mount his cock. Karen rode her stud hard and fast, rocking back and forth. After he came, she wanted another one in the same way. She rode her second stud to a massive climax, and the guys cheered again.

“Water,” she managed to say quietly, and she downed a small bottle without stopping. Again, she took two cocks at once, plus one in each hand and another in her mouth. Pictures and videos were continually taken of this married whore slut taking on five cocks at once. It took two and a half hours for the twelve to finally finish with Karen.

Tanya sauntered over to the group surrounding the table. Karen lay on her back, cum leaking from her ass hole and pussy. Her face and tits were decorated with cum, as if in erotic abstract art. Tanya made sure no one else needed to fuck her or receive a blow job, then thanked the men for their time.

“I need a fucking beer!” One remarked, and they headed for the nearest bar to talk about the married slut that was all fucked.


Tanya watched the last of the men vanish behind the trees. “I must say, Karen, you performed more like a slutty whore than I’ve ever seen. Did you enjoy yourself?” She looked at her and nodded, though her pussy and ass hole felt like they were on fire. Karen shivered, beginning to feel chilly. Her nipples hurt and were rock hard from the cool air and excitement.

“I’ll walk you back to the truck. Have you had enough humiliation for one night?” Karen shook her head, no. “You want more?” Tanya couldn’t believe it as Karen nodded, yes. Tears formed in her lifeless eyes. “Fuck, you are unbelievable!”

Tanya stood, and Karen moved to the cool ground and began walking her bitch along the path.

As they moved along, Tanya kept an eye out for anyone else walking. Around a slight curve, she noticed another couple walking their dog. “Shit, I didn’t expect anyone to still be out this late!”

The couple spotted a woman walking with her tits fully exposed in a cupless bra, garter, and stockings. As they grew closer, the couple’s eyes grew wider, seeing a naked woman being walked on all fours like a dog. Karen noticed the couple with their dog, immediately recognizing it was a German Shepherd.

They stopped in their tracks as the two women approached and gazed speechlessly at the sight. The dog sensed something different and nosed toward the source. It smelled the aroma of Karen’s sex, and mistaking her for a dog, it naturally went to sniff her rear end.

The husband and wife stared at the bare breasts of the woman standing, and the one walked like a dog.

Their dog, sensing Karen’s sex, went to her rear. She could hear and feel the dog sniffing her ass and pussy. Her scent attracted him, and he began to lick her.

“King!” The man cried out the dog’s name. “Sorry, I don’t know what to say. Dogs always like to sniff, especially males,” he reasoned, their eyes darting from one to the other. The three looked at the dog, his tail wagging with excitement as he licked Karen’s cum oozing pussy.

“King!” He said again, the dog was unrelenting. Karen looked to her rear, seeing the dog’s head lowered between her legs. She could feel his long tongue licking up her cum scented moisture.

“That’s okay, let him continue licking her pussy. I’m walking my dog too, but she’s a bitch,” Tanya smiled, patting Karen’s head. “I’m her mistress, and we’re role-playing. Please don’t call the police on us; we’re having so much fun!” Karen was strangely aroused by the sensation of a dog licking her pussy and opened her stance wider for his tongue.

The trio stood in silence, watching King continue to lick Karen. He was now becoming excited, and his reddish-purple cock slowly emerged from its hairy sheath.

“King!” The woman yelled as the dog put his front paws on her back, obviously prepared to mount Karen so he could fuck her.

“Maybe my bitch is in heat and needs to be bred,” Tanya joked. The man pulled on the dog’s leash to stop him. It temporarily distracted him, and he returned to licking her pussy. The couple stole glances at the bare-breasted woman, then her pussy and the one on the ground. Tanya was enjoying the unexpected encounter and delayed leaving.

Karen’s heart was pounding with unexpected excitement, pressing her pussy against King’s muzzle. On and on, they continued to watch the dog lick Karen. Tanya expected the couple to carry on with their walk, but they didn’t leave.

“It appears that none of us wants to continue walking right now,” Tanya mentioned, petting Karen’s head. “Would either one of you like to pat my dog?” The wife hesitantly patted her head.

“What’s that shiny stuff on her face and breasts?” The woman asked.

“It’s cum from several men. My bitch just finished having a nice gang bang with a dozen guys. Don’t her face and tits look so pretty coated in cum?”

“I think it looks humiliating,” she offered.

“Thank you; my bitch was looking for humiliation.”

Karen decided to act more like a dog as well and moved a few paces toward the man. She put her nose to his crotch and sniffed it. “It looks like my bitch wants to smell your husband,” Tanya noticed. Karen moved toward the woman, using her head to try and raise her short skirt.

“And my wife too,” he smiled.

“Mmm, it appears my bitch is interested in you both.” Karen moved to the man, raised a hand, and began to pull down his zipper. “It appears your dog isn’t the only one interested in licking,” Tanya joked, and they laughed. King followed Karen as she moved; his nose and tongue seemed permanently attached to her pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.