16 June 2007 - Cover

16 June 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan, Wendy and Abby try to take Brad's mind off the Ontario Hockey League's draft day. Karen continues her downward spiral into depression. She seeks more humiliation and punishment from Tanya and Thor for losing her baby.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sports   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Karen was having her usual good time upstairs in the Hen House. It didn’t matter how many times she was fucked or swallowed cum, she enjoyed the experience of punishing herself. People continued taking pictures and videos of her performing at different tables.

Tanya finally walked Karen back to the basement, where Thor fucked her again. “Karen will be coming back in a little while. I’m taking her for her first dog walk in public, and she requested a gang bang,” she explained.

“That doesn’t matter; I’ll still fuck her when you bring her back,” he growled, fucking his cum into her sore pussy.


Karen took a long shower, trying to recover from the latest humiliating abuse she needed. She stood in front of the mirror, drying her hair and looking at her reflection. Her nipples were constantly sore now, but she endured the pain. Her once bright eyes were now sullen-looking, with darkening circles.

“You fucking bitch, I hate you!” She yelled at her reflection and smeared her hand across her image. She put on her low-cut top and nonexistent skirt. Her mind seemed almost empty as she refastened the collar around her neck and wrists. She told Tanya and Thor she’d return in a while for more fun. She took a dildo with her and fucked herself with it as she drove.

The Maxima seemed to have a mind of its own until she decided to use the drive-through at the MacDonald’s restaurant. She ordered her meal, then drove to a small park to eat. As she ate, she looked at the missed calls, phone messages, and texts she had received.

Karen was struck numb when she read that Brad had been drafted into the OHL by the Belleville Falcons and Jake had been selected by them also.

She cried hard, realizing she had missed out on one of the most important events in her son’s life. Her finger hovered over the call button, but she decided instead to turn off her phone, tossing it onto the back seat. She finished her meal, her fingers touching her spiked collar and wrist straps.

Karen seemed to need more stimulation and opened her driver’s door. She turned sideways to face anyone walking past, spread her legs, and used the dildo to fuck her pussy.


Karen drove a short distance to a nearby park. She walked to a picnic table situated about twenty yards from the walkway. She sat unashamed of the consequences, not caring if she was seen or not. She slid the dildo into her pussy and resumed fucking herself. The early evening was setting in, and she grew more anxious for the night ahead and her requested gang bang.

She closed her eyes, enjoying the dildo fucking her pussy, then slipped her tits out of her top. As she continued, she pinched her nipples, needing a little pressure for them to hurt. “Maybe I should get my nipples pierced and put in rings, and possibly my pussy lips. Then I could attach my own chains and pull on them all I want,” she said to no one.

Karen, moaning her pleasure, smiled first, thinking of the younger years with Dan and all their great fucking, then frowned, experiencing her horrible day and knowing Dan will never forgive her. Lastly, she smiled, remembering the countless number of times she’d been fucked and blow jobs as a bitch dog.

Suddenly she was alerted to something cold at her ankle and looked to see a Golden Retriever dog sniffing her. She looked up to see a couple walking hand in hand who appeared to be the owners of the dog. The man called the dog, but it didn’t listen. The couple’s expression revealed their shock at this woman using a dildo and exposing her tits in public.

Karen didn’t care what they saw her doing and continued to fuck her pussy and rub her tits. “You’ve got a lot of nerve doing that sort of thing in public. Don’t you have any morals?” The woman asked.

“Not anymore. My morals died weeks ago, along with me and my baby,” she replied with tired eyes.

“I should call the police on you,” the woman threatened.

“Go right ahead. I don’t give a fuck what you do, but I’d definitely take a fuck from you,” she replied, looking at the man. “And I wouldn’t mind licking your pussy,” she said, looking at the woman’s shapely curves.

The couple found it odd that this woman, while dressed very sexually, wore black leather wristbands and a spiked collar around her neck.

Karen paused only to pat the dog’s head, then resumed fucking her pussy. The couple moved closer in silence, watching the rubber cock fuck her. She couldn’t help moaning and then feeling her tits.

“So are you going to call the police on me, or can I interest you in a nice blow job and a pussy licking?” Karen boldly placed a hand on the man’s crotch and began to pull at his zipper. She wasn’t stopped, lowering the zipper.

Karen was pleasantly surprised when the wife took her husband’s cock out of his pants for her. “So you’re not such prudes after all. Nice sized cock,” she smiled at him, taking it in her grasp.

She scooted forward, swirled her tongue around the head, and then began to suck it into her mouth. She moaned her delight at having another cock in her mouth and resumed fucking her pussy.

Karen motioned the woman closer, and a hand slipped under her top to feel her bra-filled tit. She pushed her bra cup up off her tits and felt them. As she continued to suck on the husband’s cock, her hand went under the woman’s short skirt. Her fingers found the fabric of her panties and began to pull them down. Karen was happy the couple didn’t resist her seducing them.

The woman slid her panties off her legs, putting them in her purse. She widened her stance and felt the strange woman’s hand go up against her leg and begin to finger her pussy. Karen moaned as she continued sucking on her stranger’s cock. She couldn’t believe her luck to find a couple so willing to allow her to touch them. She was surprised when the woman sat beside her and, taking the end of the dildo, resumed fucking her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.