A Rose
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Maxicue

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In Nick's final Tale, literally, he sends Joe and the other listeners back to Renaissance Spain and South America in the time of the conquistadors, and to Japan to complete the circle of the narrative. As usual, much sex and many adventures ensue. As usual, reading from the beginning of the series is highly recommended.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Historical   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

It heartened me to see the angels looking better, especially those I directly affected. Not so much the two eternal wanderers, who might have looked all the weaker in contrast. Nick still had his inimitable smile before beginning his narrative. Rosa sat beside him. I sat between Gia and Han. The two Asian angel assassins would be my company during the Tale and after.

“I had my little empire in eastern South America for many years,” Nick began. “With allies amongst the tribes north of us. It became a time of remarkable peace, at least for the so-called Indians. The Spanish encroached on the northern tribes’ lands more and more. Warriors being warriors defended their people and died. Those that escaped European tyranny disappeared into the jungle and transformed, as predicted, into primitive survivors.

“A few refugees managed to find sanctuary in my empire. Almost all of them were minions. I found a couple companions amongst these brave, resilient escapees. Surprisingly, considering who their enemy had been, a couple of others found mates amongst the people with European blood.

“You see, not long after Esteban and Bella left Central America and entered South America with their eclectic group of conquistadors, missionaries and settlers, Esteban did what these people would think would be unthinkable. He deserted. He and his wife vanished into tribal lands, leaving a note behind making sure their people understood it had not been due to capture, but to their own interests.

“Knowing their intent, I had Chula meet them, be their interpreter and their lover and assure their safe passage to my home.”


Slipping out of the large caravan of Spanish invaders late at night, the couple’s nervousness has two separate causes. For Bella, it’s leaving safety, her husband’s troops’ protection, for a far more wild and unsafe existence. For Esteban, it’s the consequences of lover meeting lover for the first time. Because, if not equal, only Bella inspires love from him more than Chula, even if the Indian and him had only shared a night together.

“Are you okay?” the couple whisper simultaneously when they feel safely distant from the camp to talk, causing a quiet laugh from both of them.

“Everything’s been relatively easy. Expected. Civilized until now,” Bella explains first.

“It may not be as comfortable,” Esteban replies, “but Nick will assure our protection, and I will always protect you. And it will be an adventure.”

“Okay,” Bella murmurs. “And you?”

“I ... I want you to like Chula.”

“I should be jealous, shouldn’t I?”

“Yes.”

“She did get your virginity and your firstborn.”

“She did.”

“And you loved her. Still think fondly of her.”

“Not as much as I love you.”

“She made a man of you. Not the conquistadors, who only wanted to toughen you up, make you better at killing. Just bullies I think, who never really grew up. How could they give you what you needed, confidence, being treated as the little boy, the little officer who someday would order them about.”

“Most treated me okay,” Esteban objects.

“Most? Those that didn’t tease you when they could get away with it treated you like some cute little mascot. Even the leader would rather not have to keep half an eye on the kid, coddling you, when he had better things to worry about.”

“They treated me better later.”

“When?”

“After ... Chula.”

“You stood your ground with the teasing.”

Esteban smiles. “They teased me about Chula, about fucking an old woman. I told them she didn’t look old or act old when we sent each other into ecstasy over and over again. Not some girl, but a woman who looked like a woman and knew how to give pleasure and get pleasure, whose body was meant for sex and motherhood.”

“You stood up for her.”

“Yes.”

“Against them.”

“Yes.”

“For the first time.”

“Yes.”

“And they respected you.”

“Yes.”

“For the first time.”

“Yes.”

“And not the last.”

“No.”

“Esteban,” they hear in front of them, so as not to be startled.

“Chula?” Esteban responds.

Her dark rich body emerges out the darkness.

“Ssh,” Chula warns, a giggle somehow within the sound. “You two are too loud.”

“Sorry,” both whisper back.

Another giggle and Chula quietly orders, “Follow me.”

They walk silently seemingly for miles. Following the older woman step by step, along with having a full moon for light, they find the path smooth. Nothing trips them up in the darkness.

Finally, just as the sun begins to light their way, they hear the rush of water. Soon they find its cause: rapids of a creek. A few steps down and the water rushes into a small lake. A lean-to sits above the mouth. When the three crawl into it, they find a blanket of animal skins cushioned by leaves like a large mattress.

“May I?” Chula asks Bella.

“Yes,” Bella smiles.

Chula kisses Esteban softly, with quiet passion. She turns to Bella and kisses her similarly. Only momentarily startled, Bella relaxes into it. Just as startled, Esteban finds it just as stimulating in the end.

“We should rest,” says Chula.

Lying down, Bella lies in front of her while her husband spoons behind his wife.

Waking, Esteban’s morning wood gets even harder at the sight of his two favorite women naked. “Eat,” Chula orders with a wry smile, “Then come join us for a swim.” Both ladies rush out, giggling hand in hand, and dive into the water.

After stepping into the woods to pee through a slightly softened cock, he watches the ladies frolic playfully in the water before his stomach demands sustenance. He finds flatbread and spicy meat and berries and a bladder full of water and consumes enough to sate his hunger before stripping and joining the women.

Playfulness gradually becomes intimate. Kisses get exchanged. Places get touched. The paler breasts, with small, dark, pointy nipples, stand prouder if not quite as full, on the narrow torso of the Jewess. Her slimness accentuates their size, as it does her firm, pear shaped butt. Those get squeezed when bodies embrace. Esteban’s smaller bubbles of taut flesh get squeezed back, as does Chula’s substantial bottom.

Hands reach down to find flesh loosened by cold begin to harden again at the attention. Bella relinquishes her hold to Chula alone when she embraces her husband. Chula pulls on it between them.

“What should we do with this?” she asks.

“You should fuck it,” Bella replies.

“You first. I want to watch my young student.”

“He has improved on his lessons.”

“Even better.”

Slipping out of his arms, Bella pulls him out of the lake and into the lean-to. Though horny, both the lake water drying her slipperiness and their observer studying her husband, fucking waits. Caresses and kisses move down her body until they focus on her pussy. One hand remains on her breasts, adding to her pleasure. Perhaps because of the observer, he decides to tease her, lifting her pleasure ever higher, until her explosion sends her into near oblivion.

Recovering, she murmurs, “Please fuck me.”

His ultra-stiff cock enters her slowly. Both close their eyes to experience every nuance of his penetration. Once all the way in, eyes open and mouths smile. Mouths meet and eyes close again. The slow fuck gains speed gradually. When it becomes hard and fast, their lips part and he lowers his mouth to her breasts. Fingers join its efforts, while other fingers reach between their colliding genitals to rub her clit. Somehow he remains balanced over her, using knees to power into her and pull back and resting his upper torso on an elbow.

With the fastness of his strokes inside her, he arrives at his orgasm sooner than he wants, and the intensity of it makes him forget temporarily the other efforts to bring her over as well. But, seeing this, Chula takes over. Her head moves between them, nipping a nipple. Hands send fingers to twist the other one and stroke the clit. Not long after, Bella joins her husband in ecstasy.

In appreciation of the added effort, Bella pulls the older woman up for a kiss. Bodies soon shift, and Chula finds herself on her back with the young couple kissing her and caressing her, Bella taking care of the upper body, and Esteban the lower. Her lessons get proved to be improved upon by his oral and digital attention to her pussy. “I want to suck his cock,” she tells Bella.

More shifting, and Esteban lies over her, his cock above her mouth. Both women attend to it. Chula surprises the couple by pulling the cock deep into her mouth as if it fucked it. “God,” Esteban exclaims when he feels her throat surround it.

“You will have to teach me that,” Bella responds.

Chula’s hands pull him out of her throat. “Fuck me,” she rasps.

More shifting, and Esteban once more occupies open thighs while sending his cock down into a warm, well-oiled pussy. After slowly fucking her, her eyes and his connected, he loses contact with them when she looks at his wife and smiles at her. “Let me taste you,” she requests.

Bella happily straddles her face. She leans forward to kiss her husband who has taken a more upright position, knees tucked beneath Chula, Chula’s ass resting on his thighs. Or more often lifting off them and slamming her cunt against his pubic bone, quickening the pace and intensifying the power.

With two cums behind him, Esteban becomes resilient, and while both his ladies achieve orgasms, Chula proving an extraordinary ability to concentrate on pleasuring Bella despite the distraction of climaxes, he keeps a relentless fuck going. Finally, faster than he has ever fucked, he arrive at the height of exquisite bliss, pumping out seed deep inside a pussy pulsating around his cock.

All three become exhausted by their efforts and their ecstasies. Esteban’s ladies press against his sides as they sleep.

When they leave this idyllic place and journey south to Nick’s village, despite the long walks over sometimes treacherous terrain, the young Spanish couple finds it easier than they imagine. They seem to find a village welcoming them and giving them sanctuary nearly every night. And not just them. A small band of young warriors, nephews of Chula and her oldest daughter, accompany them, protecting them at a distance, in front, at the sides and behind them.

Of these warriors, only the young woman befriends the Spaniards. Though as brave and fierce as any warrior, when it comes to social interaction, shyness overwhelms her. To the point that, despite her strong, supple body and her exquisitely beautiful face, she has never had any lover, the only friends her cousins and sisters whom she grew up with.

Ironically, her shyness ends up being seductive. When first met, Bella can’t help feeling a little jealous of her husband’s reaction to this lithe beauty. But the young woman’s withdrawing nature quickly changes that. Bella wants to draw her out, to break through her protective shell, especially since the woman speaks Spanish. Tentativeness makes her think the shy warrior has only a rudimentary understanding, but as the two get to know each other over several nights, it becomes clear her vocabulary and grammatical ability nearly equals her mother. And a hunger for knowledge, of the texts of this European language, becomes a place for dialogue, for stories and questions. By the time they near their destination, Bella and the young beauty have become friends.

And not just friends. Bella finds the woman as attractive as her husband has, maybe even more so. And the feeling’s mutual.

During one of the last walks, Bella begins a conversation with Chula, “Your daughter...”

“She wants you, too,” Chula interrupts. “And Esteban as well, but I think the breakthrough should be gentle as only a woman can be with a woman.”

“But what about us?”

Chula chuckles. “There will always be us as long as I live. But she should be with you and Esteban more than me. I am too old to bear half-siblings to your children. You and my daughter should be Esteban’s wives.”

“He loves you.”

“My daughter is so much younger and so much more beautiful than I ever have been. I know Esteban noticed. I am glad of it.”

“But you will not lay with your daughter.”

“I will lay with Esteban tonight. He will be with you tomorrow night. I know my daughter will welcome him, welcome his seed inside her womb. She might not have befriended him as thoroughly as she befriended you, but she likes him, and more importantly she feels comfortable with him.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.