A Rose
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Maxicue

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In Nick's final Tale, literally, he sends Joe and the other listeners back to Renaissance Spain and South America in the time of the conquistadors, and to Japan to complete the circle of the narrative. As usual, much sex and many adventures ensue. As usual, reading from the beginning of the series is highly recommended.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Historical   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

Nick’s narrative continued, placing us listeners back in early Renaissance Spain:

Arrangements change with the two young whores, the confident Isabella and the shy Maria, insisting on whoring for themselves. His companions never keep separate lodging from him anymore. Nick’s Basque companions look different enough, darker skin and thicker build, to be almost acceptable as company to a Blackamoor. The Spanish whores, if they find no companionship for an evening with a john, return to Nick’s camp. And the whores discover they enjoy the difference in their profession, the ability to choose. And the preamble, having the john watch the lesbian performance, makes them ready to be fucked. Age never excludes a john, nor weight. But the slovenly, the smelly, the disgusting does. And none with cold or predatory eyes.

They discover on the last night before they arrive in Madrid the best situation for their whoring. Two men instead of one. Both friends get to be fucked at the same time while continuing to pleasure each other. Even better, they like their johns.

They find the two young men, neither much older than them, engrossed in Salomé’s tale, and, of course, in Salomé herself. Their clothing suggests sons of wealth, new and in high style. But their faces reveal an odd friendship. One looks like an aristocratic Spaniard. The other, a Sephardic Jew. As the whores approach, they hear the Jew comment, “Imagine all the adventures she could tell us if we spent an evening with her.”

Isabella snorts, “Is that what you two would do if you had her alone? Hear her tell stories?”

Both young men shift their attention to the whores, who dress with clothing designed to reveal their curves enough to suggest their purpose without being outrageous or tasteless about it. The Jew looks shy while his friend chuckles. “Hopefully not. Though I’m afraid she might devour my friend.”

“And you? You would tame her?”

“It would be memorable trying.”

“And would it be memorable trying to tame us?”

“How much?” asks his friend.

“Mayer!” the Spaniard mutters.

“It’s alright,” the whore smiles. “We all know who we are. And we’re expensive.”

“Are you worth it?” asks the Jew.

“Most definitely.”

The Spaniard smirks. “So you’re finally ready.”

“Entering some sordid place full of overused, probably diseased cunts didn’t exactly arouse my prurient interest.”

“Having your prurient interest aroused for two years made me think such things wouldn’t matter.”

“I guess it did. Even so, you could have gone in without me.”

“The whole point was to wet your wick.”

“If you say so.”

“I admit your argument had merit. It definitely made the idea a lot less appealing.”

The friends laugh.

“This seems like a much better choice,” the Spaniard adds.

“Do you have a place for us to be private?” Isabella asks.

“You don’t?” asks the Spaniard, and the Jew looks equally worried.

“We’re visiting.”

“But you must be staying somewhere?” the Jew asks hopefully.

“Truthfully, we hoped to have a lover provide a place.”

“A rented room perhaps?” Maria suggests.

“Unfortunately, the only fine hotel wouldn’t work for us,” the Spaniard answers. “And you’ve already witnessed my friend’s sensitivities.”

“An old used bed isn’t much better than an old used whore,” Mayer agrees.

“Perhaps a discount if you can’t afford it?” Isabella offers. “You two seem nice.”

“It’s not that,” the Spaniard explains. “My father owns the place.”

“And my father does his books. And the books of any hotel that might be bordering on acceptable. It’s his specialty. And I train to take over the business.”

“Me too.”

The two whores look at each other, nod and smile. “Come with us,” says Isabella. “I hope you like camping.”

“Never tried,” says the Jew.

“Neither have I.”

“Two firsts then,” the whore giggles as they lead them away from the gathering. “Unless this won’t be your first time fucking.”

“My father wanted to make a man of me,” the Spaniard tells them. “He offered one of his mistresses. I didn’t ever know he had any before. He has three. Two live at the hotel, for free I imagine. One actually works there. The youngest and the most tempting. We had actually flirted. But fucking a woman my father fucked... ,” he shook his head.

“You’re both pretty sensitive,” Isabella laughs. “How about your father, Mayer? Does he have mistresses?”

“I don’t know. He’s pretty devout, though I would have thought Tony’s father was, too. It’s our mothers though that are extreme in their devotion, which makes us want to keep this secret. From them. I think they expect our first fuck would be our wives, and only after we married them.”

“You’d have exploded if you waited,” says his friend.

“And you wouldn’t?”

They laugh.

Passing through an arch through an old and broken stone wall, they exit the township. Isabella, now walking beside Tony, with Maria and Mayer a few steps behind, leads them onto a path through a break in bushes. A small crimson piece of cloth shows her the path. More along the way will guide her. Low bushes lead to sparse trees. Before entering the forest, she stops and kneels beside a bush decorated with two pieces of cloth. She pulls out long knives in scabbards attached to belts. Handing one to her friend, she puts on the other.

“What’s this?” asks Tony.

“Defense against animal or human attack. Do you think we plot your demise?”

“You’re leading us into the woods.”

“Not our first choice,” she reminds him. “And you wear superior blades and have superior weight over us. Have you training to wield those blades?”

“Yes. We’re actually quite effective with them, despite our peaceable future.”

“Oh? Why is that?”

“My fault,” says Mayer. “Being Jewish amongst gentiles I got bullied. For some reason, Tony defends me.”

“Because we have always been friends.”

“And you lost friends because of it. You lost a chance for girls because of it.”

“Empty heads, the lot of them. And if I recall, a certain cousin of yours lost interest in you because of me.”

“Because she was more interested in you, and felt guilty about it.”

“I think she liked both of us, but worried about her virtue.”

The men laugh.

“What?” asks Isabella.

“She never acted the virtuous virgin,” Tony explains. “Of the three of us, she was always the most daring and adventurous. Including sexually.”

“But you never fucked?”

“She wanted to see what men look like naked, and agreed to show us what women look like in order to get what she wanted. We kissed and touched, but no more.”

“I think she became too interested,” Mayer opines.

Tony nods. “Doesn’t her family live around here?”

“Not far. This side of the main road.”

“Jews with farmland?” asked Isabella.

Mayer shakes his head. “A small plot for subsistence. Mostly they help farmers with more intellectual things. Money lending. Crop advice. Animal husbandry, which is her expertise. They also trade with passing travelers. They make jewelry of precious jewels. Her father’s business, and her husband’s because of her father.”

Maria notices the bitterness. “You don’t like the man?”

“It’s not jealousy. It’s concern. I don’t trust him. I knew him in the village. A widower, his wife died in childbirth along with the child. She looked ... bruised.”

“Then why would the father choose such a man?”

“A dominant man to tame her I think. I think he has a similar relationship with his wife, but I think she’s naturally timid. I see too much love between them to imagine timidity comes from abuse.”

“We could use that shack on their land. Where we did our ... experimenting,” Tony suggests. “I don’t know how far your camp is, but I imagine this would be closer.”

“And indoors. And clean,” Mayer adds, fondly.

“An old shack?” asks Isabella.

“It’s Sheba’s place of contemplation,” Mayer shrugs. “A place for her to write and meditate.”

“And escape her father and now her husband,” Tony adds with a frown.

“Yeah.”

“Let’s go,” Isabella agrees.

They return to the main road until they follow another path into trees. A mile or so along, they reach a clearing with several plants growing evenly. A large house, two stories at its center, with a single story spread from it along the sides, sits across the field from them at front center. A small fenced pasture with four horses in it occupies the space on the other side of the house, with two carts resting in front of the pasture.

“It looks like everyone’s home,” Mayer whispers. “We should keep to the forest.”

On the other side of the clearing they find a narrow path and follow it to a small shack older than the house. “The family’s original residence,” Mayer explains less quietly. The distance from the house allows the louder voice.

He enters the shack and stops. A woman lays in the fetal position on a small pallet on the floor. Her head lifts. “Mayer?”

“Fuck,” Mayer roars and immediately kneels beside her. Weak arms embrace him, pulling her up from her bed.

“Mayer,” she murmurs.

“What did that asshole do?”

“He...” she stops, seeing the others. “Tony?”

“Hi Sheba.”

“Still friends with the Jew?”

“Yes.”

“Good.” Then she laughs, seeing her friends’ company. “Oh my. Were you planning to use my little sanctuary for your pleasures?”

“Yes actually,” says Isabella. “Are you okay?”

“No,” she chuckles within a sob. “Oh my. My friends have good taste. You are quite beautiful for a gentile.”

“Of course we have good taste,” says Tony, sitting beside his friend and gently stroking her face. “We both wanted you.”

“And I wanted you. Still do. Father wouldn’t approve. Especially you.”

“Instead he hitched you to an asshole,” Tony mutters. “Are those bruises? And your lip...” he carefully brushes across the swelling. She captures his finger and sucks on it. Laughing quietly, he comments, “Still a tease.”

“I didn’t want it to be a tease.”

Having learned to soothe the damaged flesh of sister whores, Isabella asks, “Where else are you bruised?”

“My back, ass and thighs. I had to protect the fetus, even if it’s his.”

“Fuck,” Mayer growls again.

“I remember you being more erudite, Mayer,” she chuckles.

“Anything broken?” Isabella asks.

“I don’t think so.”

“Your lips and face look like you were hit hard. Mind if I check?”

“Okay,” Sheba smiles and removes her robe, revealing her naked body.

“Sheba?” Mayer reacts.

“You’ve seen it before. And you planned on seeing better bodies.”

“Not many better than yours,” Isabella argues. Full, firm young breasts. An ass of equal quality. Soft curves between, with a subtle convexity at the abdomen. “How far along are you?” Isabella asks as Sheba shifts to let the whore explore her back.

“About three months,” Sheba replies with a hiss.

“Any sharp pain?”

“No.”

“Good. Fists?”

“At first. Thus the face. He kicked me when I curled on the floor.”

The examination continues lower, to hips, ass and thighs. Looking for spurs, Isabella presses deeper. “Okay?” she asks.

“Despite the pressure, I can feel the care. Just bruises. But he did hurt me most ... here,” Sheba points at her genitals.

“That would hurt most,” Isabella nods, exploring the pussy and finding wetness.

Lying back, spreading her legs, Sheba murmurs, “Perhaps a kiss to make it better?”

“Sheba?” Mayer mutters.

“Ssh, you. Always the shy one. I always hoped you or Tony would give me pleasure. Instead I’ve had none. Could you ... would you mind... ?”

“Isabella. No. Me and my friend, Maria enjoy each other.”

“Then you know how to pleasure unlike these two.”

“Yes,” Isabella chuckles. “Especially considering we would have been their first.”

“Will be,” Sheba corrects with a moan, as Isabella strokes her pussy with a tongue.

“I don’t think so,” Isabella giggles between laps. “I think you will be their first.”

“Ooh, at least I’m cheaper.”

“Oh, they’ll get us too and pay as promised.”

“Good. Ooh so good. And you’ll show them to be good for me?”

“Fortunately, recently, we have learned from the best how a man can best pleasure a woman. Will we be disturbed?” Isabella asks, fingers stroking while she talks, and her mouth returning after.

“No,” Sheba moans. “This ... is my sanctuary. My family ... and my ... asshole husband ... avoid it. My ... father ... says it’s like ... walking into my crazy ... fuck ... brain.”

“Good. Maria? Perhaps get these two boys off.”

“Of course,” Maria giggles. She strips quickly, and with surprising boldness orders the young men to strip as well. “Let’s see what you got.”

The men sit beside Sheba on the pallet. Maria kneels between them and takes turns pulling and sucking on each cock. Circumcised and uncircumcised, they otherwise have similar, respectable length and girth. “Play with your girlfriend’s tits, but gently,” she advises.

“That’s good,” Sheba moans. “Nice and gentle. Suck on them.” She has been watching with avaricious curiosity her favorite men’s cocks getting serviced. Unfortunately, them leaning over her to suckle her tits ends the view. But the lips and tongue feel too good. “I want to see them cum,” she requests.

“I’m going to cum,” Mayer announces almost immediately.

“Lean back,” Maria orders, pulling his body off Sheba.

Sheba watches Maria fist her friend until he shoots cum into the whore’s mouth.

“I’m cumming too,” Tony announces.

“Let me,” says Sheba, replacing Maria’s fist with hers and pulling the uncut cock down low enough for him to cum on her belly. Whether that or the accumulation of Isabella’s expert cunnilingus triggers it, but Sheba closes in on her own orgasm. Seeing the freed tits, Maria leans over, nibbles one nipple and twists the other, the last straw for Sheba’s intense release.

Maria moves her mouth back to Mayer’s cock, which hasn’t attained complete flaccidness, and sucks it quickly back to hardness. Such is a young man’s abilities. Sheba sees the success and smiles. “Fuck me, Mayer.”

He doesn’t hesitate, taking Isabella’s place between her thighs. Isabella guides him in, and he slowly penetrates pussy for the first time. “So hot,” he murmurs.

“Slow,” Sheba moans. “As slow as you can.”

He leans over her and kisses her. Soon the kiss becomes passionate, aided by a tongue battle moving from mouth to mouth. Grabbing her full breasts with his hands, he has already learned to be gentle with them. Only Isabella helps add pleasure to Sheba, rubbing her clit. It turns out to be a welcome addition, because, even with the tapping of the first orgasm, Mayer’s lust cannot sustain the slow fuck for long, and his thrusts become energetic, fast and hard, and he finds himself overwhelmed by pleasure. Breaking the kiss, he suckles her nipple as he reaches the critical state. Rapid thrusts end in a hard push, and seed pulses deep into Sheba’s vagina.

He looks at her through the fuzz of his ecstasy. Her smile has forgiveness in it. He knows he has cum too soon. When his penis slips out, he finds himself pushed aside, and once more Isabella’s mouth and tongue work on Sheba’s pussy, drinking his cum and providing Sheba her second orgasm.

Not long after, Tony takes his place there, entering her slowly and sustaining that pace a little longer before he, too, succumbs to his needs. Perhaps sustaining the more aggressive thrusts longer, or continuing to fuck her through his climax, or she has reached a higher plateau of pleasure from all that has happened, or everything combined brings her a third and even more profound orgasm.

Moments later, Isabella asks her, “Do you wish to escape this abuse?”

“Yes,” Sheba smiles.

“You should come to our camp. Our master will protect you.”

“Your owner?”

“No,” says Maria. “We are free to go, but we never would. He is a powerful man, but a good man. His strength makes us think of him as master, though he would never agree to be called that.”

“Where is this camp?”

“I don’t know from here,” Isabella replies.

“Describe it.”

“Beside a stream that widens as it curves around a large walnut tree.”

“I know the place.”

“Do you have clothing?” Mayer asks.

“Just this robe. Asshole abused me this morning, and it’s all I could grab to escape him.”

“We have clothing,” Maria says. She sees a smirk and adds, “We don’t always dress like whores, and there are other women.”

“Who knows?” says Sheba, “Maybe I’d prefer your style of clothing.”

“Sheba!” Mayer scolds.

“What? I do seem to like sex quite a bit.”

“When it’s caring, and with handsome young men,” Isabella reminds her.

“Whom you know and like,” Maria adds.

Sheba nods, but she can’t hide her contemplative fascination of the two whores and their well-done whore outfits when they don them.

She leads them through the sparse forest. During the journey, Maria walks with her. The two young men trail behind watching the sway of buttocks ahead of them and giving and receiving flirtations with Isabella, who walks between them.

“So how did you become a whore?” Sheba asks Maria.

“Not by choice,” Maria explains. “I was kidnapped not long after my menses. My owner, who owns many like me, young and virgins when he takes them, gets his biggest payment for our virginity before trading only our youthful bodies for lesser amounts. Either money or political favors for his clients. Money there too, though less direct. Almost right away I became partners with Isabella, giving johns lesbian displays before getting fucked, or for those too old, just for masturbation. Isabella has always been my savior, giving me love where no love exists, and teaching me to be someone beyond who I had been.”

“What do you mean?” Sheba asks.

“She is high born. Learned the ways of becoming a valued mistress. Knowledge and grace. She managed to teach this country girl these things.”

“So you were forced to be a whore.”

“Isabella and I both. She was sold to the monster.”

“And you say this new master doesn’t own you.”

“Before, we were forced to pleasure whomever our owner chose for us. We are free to choose our johns now. And any money is ours, when it never had been. And we found, early on, we liked pleasuring each other for an audience. And sometimes even enjoying when the johns joined us, when they didn’t just fuck us like bulls gaining a quick release. Or took pleasure in abusing us. Another thing about our freedom. We are careful not to choose such men, or any who disgust us.”

“And maybe, in your new freedom, you can find mates for yourselves.”

“We like our master. And we would hope, if we did find someone, he would have both of us.”

“Or they could be best friends who might share their women.”

“You mean... ?”

“Yes. They are good men.”

“But what about you?”

“I cannot have either of them. Tony especially, but my father rejected Mayer as well. Not enough like him I guess. And now, of course, it’s impossible. Both have been interning to take over their father’s businesses. Both enjoy what they do. I would never take that from them, because that’s what it would mean. I have to be an exile now.”

Maria nods. “I cannot be Mayer’s wife,” she points out.

“Probably not. But you could be his mistress. A mistress for both of them. You like him.”

“I do.”

“I think I have a solution. I know of a girl, shy like Mayer who enjoys a woman’s caress. I will play matchmaker before I leave.”

“Is she pretty like you?”

“She’s plain. Not ugly, mind you. But she hides a scrumptious body. Slim unlike mine. But she won’t go to fat because of it. Her mother is quite slim and rather elegant. My mother has become soft and rotund. You and Isabella, you would make my boys love you?”

“We can try,” Maria giggles.

“Men think with their cock.”

“True. But...”

“What?”

“We have something to do in Madrid.”

“What?”

“We ... plan to revenge our enslavement.”

“The man who kidnapped you?”

“Yes.”

“Will it be difficult?”

“He is quite powerful.”

“Then how?”

“My master is far more powerful, as is his angels.”

“Angels?”

“You’ll see.”

“You should involve my friends. They crave adventure. And despite their looks, are quite capable fighters.”

“So they said.”

The young ladies laugh.

In the end, after an entire night of lovemaking, Maria has achieved her goal, and Isabella’s as well, of capturing their young men’s hearts.

And another couple hearts find union. Sheba leaves her friends to the whores and gets attention for her bruises and fat lip from the two angels she has heard about. They fascinate her, and she finds a friend in the young Basque woman also there. But when a tall and strong and handsome Blackamoor finally arrives at the camp, he takes all her focus, enough for her new Basque friend to giggle.

“Why do I think I know you?” she murmurs.

“You dreamed of me, but in a different form,” says Nick.

“A Russian.”

“Yes.”

“But...”

“I am like my angels but different. I change every few hundred years. This new me is ... new,” he chuckles. The deep sound makes her quiver at the base of her torso. “Come.”

She takes his hand. He guides her away from the others, though not far enough to escape the moans from the cart that have caused amusement throughout the night. This time it adds to her growing need.

Standing in front of a large tree, he removes his clothing, revealing his thick, dark cock. “Suck me,” he commands.

“Yes master,” she purrs.

“Enough of that,” he growls.

She giggles before being silenced by his plum sized glans, whose color nearly resembles a ripe plum as well.

“Swallow,” he orders her, and she gulps down his magic seed. “Lie down.”

She removes her robe, which she has not changed, and lies on her back, her legs spread. He lies beside her, head towards her feet, and pulls her on top of him. He sucks her pussy while she sucks him back to hardness. His expertise improves on Isabella’s great skills, and he teases her to an intense orgasm over several minutes.

“Turn around and fuck me,” he orders when her orgasm abates. She does, aiming his cock, which seems almost too thick to fit, into her needy hole. The way it expands her opening excites her. And the way it fills her pussy excites her more. And being on top, giving her control, lets her set the slow pace she wants, for as long as she wants, and she enjoys every moment of it. His tender caresses of her full breasts, and gentle squeezes of her taut, thick nipples intensifies her already intense pleasure, to the point that, despite the slow fuck, she finds release, trembling atop her exotic lover.

Leaning down, she kisses him. That and his hands squeezing her strong, thick ass, and especially when a finger slips inside her anus, become the extra thrills that builds her to her next orgasm, the pace a little quicker than the earlier one.

Once ecstasy lessens, she lifts up and begins posting on him again, a slow pace at first. Gradually increasing speed. His hands guide hers to her breasts and clit before returning them to her ass. Eventually she finds herself bouncing energetically, and his hands take over, lifting and pulling her even faster, with their meeting of flesh becoming loud slaps, like enthusiastic applause only faster. No longer wanting gentle, she squeeze her nipples hard and rubs her clit aggressively.

Then, at a peak of pleasure not reached before, she feels him pull her down hard, and his hot seed erupting inside her, and ecstasy overwhelms her. Her body undulates as bliss washes through it. Great waves of it. Collapsing boneless on top of his strong, dark torso, the waves slow, but continue, causing occasional trembles until they finally end.

“Mmm,” she purrs. And sleeps.

“Hi,” she smiles up at him when she awakes in the same position, though her body has been covered by her robe.

“Hi,” he chuckles. She loves that sound, and she giggles when his body rumbles beneath her. “We have plans to make.”

“Killing the slaver?”

“Yes. And yes, your friends want to join us.”

“Good.” She notices the full daylight. “What time is it?”

“Mid-morning.”

“Are my friends still here?”

“Mayer is. Tony went back to town with Isabella.”

“To introduce her to his father?”

“Yes.”

“I hope...”

“She’s dressed respectably, like a well-off young woman.”

“Her family?”

“An older minion couple will come visit with her dowry.”

“That’s good. I want Maria to dress me like a whore.”

“Why?”

“A disguise. Enough to keep eyes from my face. I need to meet a friend in town. Someone I want Mayer to get to know better.”

“Will a whore be welcomed at her home?”

“This time of day, only her and her mother will be home. Her mother is ... understanding of our relationship. She knows I make her daughter happy, or used to. Even though she worried about her daughter’s preferences. She doesn’t know we often brought Mayer in as a fantasy when we played.”

“I can’t imagine Mayer can be seen with you. He did look a little worried when we were with him in town.”

Sheba giggles. “I’ll have him arrive a little later. It will just be Maria and me, a couple giggly, silly whores traipsing about the village. I have a signal that will let my friend know it’s me when we arrive at her house, and we’ll make sure no one sees us enter it.”

“And what will her mother think of your dress?”

“I think she’ll get a kick out of it. She likes my craziness and adventurousness. I make her laugh. It’s a rather dour house.”

Everyone agrees on the plan. Even Mayer. “I like her,” he tells Sheba. “Though I’d prefer you.”

“I know. But you’re not attracted to her.”

“Not really.”

“What about her mother?” When she sees him blush, she giggles, “She may not have her mother’s beauty, but she has her mother’s body. One I guarantee you will enjoy for years to come. And she’s pretty when she smiles.”

“I haven’t seen much of that.”

“But a little?”

“Yes. You’re right.”

“Of course I am. You’ll just have to make her smile all the time.”

“I can try,” he grins.

Bright, body hugging cloth and overly made up face prove to be a successful disguise, with Maria matching her. They traipse around town, prancing and giggling, shocking ladies and interesting men, though those accompanying their mates need to pretend shock as well. When they reach houses where not many pedestrians are about, they become much stealthier. One well-appointed house, they stop beside a window. Sheba tosses pebbles at it twice. A tall young Jewess looks out and blinks her eyes. Sheba points towards the front door. The girl nods.

The door opens when they arrive at it and they rush in.

“Sheba?” the Jewess murmurs.

Sheba giggles and kisses her. A moment later the kiss gets returned and they embrace.

“Sheba?” a beautiful older Jewess murmurs. Maria sees her eyes move to her and study her. With interest.

Ola,” she says to the woman.

Ola,” the woman returns.

“I’m Maria.”

“Myra.”

The kiss breaks and Sheba asks her friend, “Guess who’s coming to visit?”

“Who?”

“Mayer.”

“Really?”

“Do you still want him?”

The tall, plain faced Jewess blushes and bows her head. “Yes.”

“Great!”

Soon after, a knock on the door freezes the Jewess. Her mother shakes her head and opens it. “Ola, Mayer.”

Ola,” he responds shyly.

“Come in.”

“Thank you.”

Immediately Sheba pulls the two shy Jews into a large comfortable room, placing them together on a couch and taking a seat in front of them.

“I ... was about to make lunch,” says Myra.

“Can I help?” Maria asks.

“Of course.”

In the small kitchen, they prepare rice with sausages and vegetables on the hot coal stove.

“You’re...” the older Jewess starts.

“A whore. Sheba isn’t of course.”

“Of course.”

“She needed a disguise. She’s running away.”

“Good.”

“You know what happened?”

“I know what would happen. Why her father would make her marry that cruel man... ?”

“Business,” Maria mutters.

“I know. Stupid reason. Have you ... been a whore long? You seem young.”

“I started young.”

“By choice?”

“When would it be by choice?”

“Sorry.”

“I understand. You can hope life can’t be that cruel. But I made the best of it I could. A friend helped. She ... We managed to escape our slaver. We’re actually whores by choice now,” Maria giggles.

“How much?”

“We’re very expensive. But for you it would be free.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.