Niki's Descent - Cover

Niki's Descent

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 7: Repercussions

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Repercussions - She should have never taken that shortcut though the woods between school and home. And she definitely should not have gotten caught. Niki's Descent describes how one little thing can change so much, and introduces the world to Niki, her step-brother Max, and, well, you will see.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Max walked into the room, obviously annoyed for having to come down earlier than expected to get his slutty sister. He walked up to them and grabbed onto Niki’s arm, pulling her back a bit and leaning down to look her in the eye. “You are in big trouble sis. Pulling little stunts like this isn’t acceptable, got it?” he said before standing up and looking at the principle. “Don’t worry about her. I will make sure she is properly punished and that our parents know what she did. Sorry for the trouble she has caused the school.” And with that, he walked her out into the hall in front of the students. Taking out a leash from his pocket once they were out of sight of the staff, he threatened to clip it to her collar giving her a smile. “You know I should make you follow all the rules. Walk on all fours when you are with me. It seems that everyone here already knows what a little slut you are anyway. We could show them, and make them understand who owns your dirty cunt~” he said. He chuckled as he slapped the leash, walking her down the hall, seeing some of the boys that were talking about using her.

Walking Niki over to them, enjoying the way she hung her head, he told the ostensible leader, “Just so it’s clear, this little bitch is mine and I don’t want you little punks using my property without permission. And if you do get permission, it’s going to be 5 bucks for everyone who wants a go at her from now on, got it?” he said in a low menacing tone. His much taller and larger stature over the students proved his authority, forcing them to all shake their heads in agreement, not wanting to piss him off. “Good, make sure everyone understands that.” he said before again slapping the leash and walking her out to the car.

When he stopped and laid down the law with Roach, Niki had kept quiet, though, basically the way he put it out there, she was basically being given to them, as long as they paid for the privilege. THAT could make school more than a simple exercise of getting through the day. Today though, she simply had to survive what was in front of her. Which meant getting through the school hall. The stunned silence all around them gave mute acknowledgement that something very new was going on.

Once inside the car he pulled up her skirt and chuckled “I see you had some fun at school today my little slut, tell me what happened~” he said laughing low as he began driving back to their home, listening to her story carefully as he drove.

Niki soon had her hips pointed in his direction, holding her skirt above her waist as she told him everything that had happened. Niki slowly revealed what had happened over lunch. How she had gotten carried away. How the students had watched before leaving her alone. She blushed as she explained about trying to sneak in and grab her stuff to skip school. She became quietly subdued as she discussed the principal’s office, standing in the hall. She did not mention how her friend had ignored her, clutched in the grasp of their ‘other’ friend. Rather than being upset, he seemed rather pleased.

Max nodded, obviously pleased. He had listened carefully through her whole explanation. “Very good girl, you remembered that you were never to deny any dog that wanted to use you. I am proud of you sis!” he said with a pat on her head as they pulled up to the house, taking her out and simply walking her inside. As they went inside no dogs could be seen, but they could be heard barking from her room down the hall. “Now go strip and rinse out your dirty cunt really quick, I want you to make it nice and clean for me to fill up” he said with a hard spank on her ass, sitting down on the couch and waiting for her to come back.

Arriving home and simply walking her into the house was nothing compared to the embarrassment at school. She felt so good from his praise. She did not care ... Hell, right now she would, she would ... well, she’d do anything for Max at that moment. Hearing the pack barking from further inside the house, she felt a shiver and a tingle, but no time to think about it, as he ordered her to strip (reminding her of the new rule) and to go clean up.

Finding a spot just inside the door for her clothes to lay without being in the way, Niki soon found herself naked and crawling down the hall to the bathroom. Turning on the water she took a quick shower, being careful to clean out her ‘dirty cunt’ as he had called it. She washed well everything else around the area, her whole body being rather sore and abused from the multiple attacks.

Walking back naked to look for Max, she heard him in the room ahead so, dropping to the floor and continuing at a crawl, she went to see what he wanted from her at this time. He had sounded a bit, hungry. She hoped that he would want some of what she liked best, well, at least with a human. Even if it was her brother, her step- brother that knew her deepest darkest, most depraved needs.

Max looked down at the naked girl crawling into the room, her pink collar peeking out from her neck, her long black hair falling around her face, and smiled. Things were going so well, and after today’s adventure at school, he was beginning to have a complete picture of her life ... Now if he could only figure out what to do when their parents got back. Obviously, he could move out, but without a big yard for the dogs, his dog sitting ‘job’ would have to change, and, well, money would be a problem for a while. No, he needed to figure out how to keep most, if not all, of his gains intact, even once they were not alone. Still he had a two weeks to figure that out, so for the moment...

“Good girl! Come! Sit” he said, calling her over like a pet, patting the front of the couch, between his legs. As she moved into position, placing her head on his knee, he stroked her hair for a moment, before ordering. ‘Now, my little doggie slut, I want you to undo my pants, and fill your mouth with my cum, I need something to payback for coming to get you early from school”.

As she came to kneel between his spread legs, Niki was not surprised at his order. As she got up onto her knees, looking at his aroused groin bursting out from beneath his jeans, she licked her lips a little. She reached up, and unhooked the snap of his pants. Running her hands up and down his thighs a couple times, she reached up and tried to unzip him before realizing they were button down jeans. Pulling on the flaps, she felt the buttons become undone, and the long thick flesh of his cock was exposed.

Max let out a long low groan of longing as he felt her mouth engulf his engorged member. His fingers dug into the cushioned arm of the couch as he fought to hold off from cumming right then and there for he wanted to enjoy his slut’s mouth to the full. He could feel her lips wrapped tightly around his throbbing cock. To him it felt like she was a bit more at ease this time, but he wasn’t ramming it down her throat either. Max decided to just sit back, relax, and let Niki’s mouth lead him to paradise.

Getting into a rhythm, Niki almost felt comfortable as she moved her head up and down the top 4 or 5 inches of his shaft. The head of his cock was constantly leaving and then filling her mouth, sliding back to press against her throat. She ran her hands up along his jean clad thighs as she continued to taste and tongue his long hard shaft...

Her mouth full of her brother’s long shaft, her head bobbing in a nice steady rhythm, Niki felt like she was getting the hang of this. Her brother will be pleased at how well she was doing. Looking up at him as she slid up his shaft, she tried to gauge his reaction. While seeing the way his hands were clutching the couch, his face looked as if he was already on the edge. She smiled around the full cock in her face, and slid back down, relaxing her mouth as much as she could, eager to get more of the twitching flesh inside of her. Her tongue swirled around the full head as it slid through her oral cavity, teasing at the tip from time to time. She could feel her bare backside bobbing behind her as she moved her head up and down. A telltale dampness was forming along the outside of her lips.

Over and over she rode her mouth up and down that cock, seeking only to please its owner. Concentrating on her tempo, she reached down, and cradled his balls, seeking to increase the pleasure her mouth was providing. Pausing for a moment, gasping, she ran her hand up and down the slick, slathered cock, watching it twitch in her hands, dancing before her eyes. Darting her mouth lower, she pulls a testicle into her mouth, before licking lower, tickling, teasing.

“That’s a good fuck toy! I am going to cum if you keep that up.” Max said with a grin as she worked his cock, acting like such a slutty girl for him and enjoying herself so much. He spanked her a few more times on the ass, and let her suck him off for a bit longer before finally pulling her off of him, saying “Open your mouth Niki, I want to cum all over your face and in your mouth”. He grinned and began rubbing his cock in front of her face, groaning as he finally came. He shot his large load across her cute young face, rope after rope of the hot spunk covering her whole face and some of it landing into her mouth.

Niki felt the hot jets crossing her cheek, some going into her mouth, and she held her face still as he used her for his pleasure. Sensing he was done, she looked up and moving her mouth over the head of his prick, suckled on it a bit, getting the last bits of his cum. She could feel the ropes of cum cooling on her cheek, some of it starting to drip down. Quickly reaching up with her hand, she stopped any of it from falling to the ground, scooping it on her finger, and popping it into her mouth in between sucks of his softening prick.

“Just keep it from dripping, but don’t wash it off, I want to watch you with cum on your face all night. Reminds me that you love cock. All cock” Max told her, watching her so eagerly service him.

After resting a minute, he patted her head. “Go fix us a couple of sandwiches, then we will have to have a discussion about your punishment.” Watching the nervous look in her eye as she quickly moved off into the kitchen, he smiled, enjoying the anticipation.

Niki rose to her feet once she was in the kitchen, deftly moving about the room, fixing a couple of sandwiches, getting the bag of chips, all the while naked, and cum stained. Feeling the cum drying on her face as she went about something so mundane was creating some strange feelings deep inside, feelings of a deep submissive acceptance. This simply was how things would be.

Returning to the other room, and placing the food in easy reach, she again got on the floor, kneeling between his legs, and waiting.

“Very good ... Here, have a sandwich, but, keep one hand busy between your legs while you eat. I like to watch sluts play with themselves” Max told her, as he took a bite of his own sandwich before handing one half of one to her.

Niki took the sandwich, and after taking a small bite, moved her hand down between her thighs, and began to slowly caress her sex. Continuing to self pleasure herself while she ate, she watched her brother for any signs of new orders. Seeing or hearing nothing, she simply did as she was told, her body responding slowly to her fingers, her dampness increasing as she continued.

As she finished her sandwich, taking a bit longer as she was eating one handed, Niki could hear the dogs in her room, clambering to get out. Max heard them too, and with a smirking smile said “Guess they don’t like being away from their bitch ... I just wanted your mouth to myself for a moment, but, now, well, we need to let you and them outside.”

Niki swallowed the last of her food as he picked up the leash from next to him, clicked it onto her collar, and stood up. “Heel, you know to stay down by now”. With barely a look down at her, he led her across the room, down the hall, and opened the door to her room and let the excited pack out. Cooper immediately went around to Niki, licking her face, before moving around to her backside and sniffing at her aroused cunt, his long tongue coming out to taste, once, then twice.

Niki moaned, her sex exposed and wet, as she felt the long tongue, and when Milo nipped at her hip, she moved a bit, letting his tongue get a couple of tastes as well. Filo and Shadow simply jumped around, excited, licking at her face, or her side, one of them accidentally licking her nipple, not knowing the significance of that dangling piece of flesh.

‘Settle down! We’re going Outside!” Max said, sternly, and as they dog’s heard the words, they immediately turned for the back door, racing ahead of the two humans. Except for Milo. Milo, watching the others take off, moved behind Niki, and as she crawled along behind Max, he kept tonguing her bare backside, darting down between her cheeks, his long tongue finding its way into her damp sex every few licks.

“You are such a good slut for your pack” Max said, looking down at her, watching as she crawled, but letting the dog lick her as they went. “Good thing you can’t breed for real, or we’d run out of room with all the puppies you would make!”.

Reaching the outside, Max opened the door, and at his hand signal, the four dogs rushed outside. Max walked Niki outside, before sitting on one of the benches, and unhooking the leash. “Go, relieve yourself, but hurry back, it’s time for your punishment”.

Crawling over to the side of the yard she had been using for the last few days, Niki stayed on her hands and knees, but, having learned a thing or two, pushed back, sending her butt back over her heels, before parting her thighs as wide as she could. With her backside only a couple inches off of the grass, she looked around the yard, watching the other dogs marking and sniffing, and tried to relax her bladder. She could feel the dried bits of cum on her face, and the casual way in which she was taken outside and told to go to the bathroom continued to make her submissive soul happy, though she still flushed with embarrassment when she saw Max watching her spreading out so lewdly in the grass.

Shadow, finished with his business, spotted the bitch squatting in the grass, and went over, sniffing and licking at her neck, then down her side and her hip. His cold nose made her stop peeing, and as she held still, waiting, he continued to nose her backside. With a sudden jump, he was on her back, his still mostly soft prick poking at her splayed wide opening. Missing, poking her skin, his shaft soon hit her center, and as it slid in, his prick immediately began to swell, growing to full size in a matter of seconds. Grunting, Niki held still, the dogs eager fucking rocking her back and forth in the grass. She felt his knot swelling, growing, and clenching her own inner walls, she felt him slam in far, sealing their union as his cock sprayed into her deepest reaches.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.