Niki's Descent
Chapter 6: Back to School

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Back to School - She should have never taken that shortcut though the woods between school and home. And she definitely should not have gotten caught. Niki's Descent describes how one little thing can change so much, and introduces the world to Niki, her step-brother Max, and, well, you will see.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It had been a strange morning. Max had woken her early, kissing her neck, and for a moment she had forgotten all that had happened over the long weekend. But as she felt the tug on the choker around her neck, and the way he looked at her sternly as she started walking, she swiftly remembered. Getting down on her hands and knees, crawling, thankful for the carpeting, she followed him as he went to take the dogs out to the backyard. The cool grass tickled her knees as she followed him, blushing as she moved to the middle of the grass. He’d made it clear early on in the weekend that she was like the dogs now, she had to do her peeing outside like a doggy bitch. Not allowed to sit up or rise from her hands and knees, she forced her thighs apart, and sticking her backside low, she began to pee, trying to not get much, if any onto her legs. She failed, again, and as she sprayed the ground and her thighs, Niki could feel herself blushing as Max smirked at her, peeing in the grass. Cooper, the first of their dogs that Max had let mount her, came over, the clear alpha as he sniffed around the wet cunt of their bitch. Shadow, the German shepherd wagged his tail as he watched, turning from where he had taken a leak against the large oak. Milo and Filo were too busy nipping at each other’s tail and playing in the morning sun for the moment, but the happy sounds of the dogs rang through the yard as Niki continued to pee, her legs more than a bit damp.

The memories of the last few days came back to her, and Niki recalled how this had all started, being caught with those naughty dogs in the woods near her home. Being caught had led to her step-brother feeling a sense of power over her, and before she knew it, she was agreeing to do whatever he wanted. But the really sick part was, deep down it was making her wet, just remembering...

Cooper’s long tongue soon found its way up her slit as she spread her bitch legs, and as he sampled her juices and her droplets of pee, she felt herself getting wet all over again. Crouched in the early morning sunlight, hoping no neighbors would peek over the fence, Niki’s naked body shivered as the long tongue lathed across her sex, sucking up her juices, and cleaning her thighs and her sex.

With an excited yelp and a sudden jump, Niki felt Cooper’s large cock darting, spearing, trying to find its way inside of her. His claws pulled at her skin and she winced a bit, sure that the scratches would be evident if she was not careful. She looked over at Max, unsure if they had time, but he only nodded, tapping his watch. “Hurry up. You do have school again today” As if she was wanting this. As if she was the instigator. As if she was the one that wanted to have a quick doggy fuck before school.

Groaning, she bowed her head, and lifting her hips a bit, suddenly felt his cock spear inside of her. Rapidly, his furry hips pistoned his long red prick inside of her. The rapid pace of his thrusting soon had her face in the grass, panting, her hips high and open, as she let the beast have its way. Over and over he slammed into her, until with a series of yelps, he swiftly filled her abused cunt with his juice. His knot swelled, stretching her so big as he was held inside, the long shaft quivering, spending, coating her insides with his watery yellowish cum.

“Niki Niki Niki what am I to do with you? You better hope you two loosen soon, you will be so late” her step-brother said, reaching down, and unhooking her leash. “Meet me in your room, and no shower ... You are going like that -- filled with doggie cum. Maybe everyone in school will find out ... Then we don’t have to hide your obsession anymore! Wouldn’t that be great?” he asked, mockingly, watching her face turn red, as her shame mounted.

A couple minutes passed, the other dogs coming over to sniff her, licking her face, before wandering off, bored. As Cooper finally disengaged, she could feel her full quim leaking. She slowly made her way to the house, and up to her room, her mind a bit lost in her submission. The other dogs followed her in as well, going to their filled bowls of food, chomping eagerly.

Max had laid out a skirt, bra and a tight crop top for her to wear. She looked for some panties, and not seeing any, went to her drawer to get some. As she stood up to look inside the drawer, he came by, and seeing her action, stopped her “No. Not needed, you know that. Besides we want everyone to smell you ... slut that you are...”. Shuddering, she put the panties back, and dressing as requested, went to the bathroom, and within a few minutes, had her hair combed, pulled back into a ponytail, and her light brushing of makeup and lip balm put on her pretty features.

Walking now, the rules still unclear to her, but she knew that when dressing for school etc., she had to be somewhat human. Niki went to the kitchen, grabbing a banana and some fruit juice. The boys all gathered around her, sniffing, licking at her ankles, her knees, even higher, as she stood there trying to keep her skirt down, blushing at their antics. Max arrived and shooing the dogs away, saved her from another ‘session’ “I know boys, but your bitch has to go to school. You will have to wait until she gets home, we have to get going”. Shooing them back towards her room, closing the door so they did not trash they house while they were gone, the two siblings headed off to school.

“If anyone asks, the choker is from your step-brother, feel free to tell them why!” he joked, teasing her, as he turned down the street heading across the neighborhood to the school. ‘Lift up that skirt, show me your slutty cunt while you play with it until we get there. It should be all soupy. I want it fermenting in there, dripping onto your thighs...”

Niki could feel her arousal rampaging as his demeaning words seared into her brain, and as she complied, she felt her slowly banked fires begin to heat up again. Her clit ached to be touched. Lifting her skirt, turning so he could see, she ran her finger around her clit, moaning a bit, before dipping a finger inside of herself, coming back out coated in cum.

“Good ... good ... you really are a slut ... I am so glad I found you in the woods and found out your true nature ... we are going to have so much fun... ‘

Arriving at school, she stopped, startled, looking around nervously, no one seemed to notice. Except ... well ... those three boys were looking over at their car, as if they had seen something as they passed by.

“Pick you up at 3 ... hope you have a ‘good’ day...” her step-brother called after her as she left the car, holding her bag close to her chest, and walking carefully, not wanting her skirt to fly up and expose her secrets.

Morning passed, and just before lunch she had PE. Changing into her ugly school exercise clothes, she heard some girls whispering, stopping as she turned to look at them. Pulling on her shirt, she realized that her sides and portions of her back were covered in scratches. As she slid her shorts on over her bare bottom, she watched three of her classmates coming over, led by Steph, her part time friend. “Wow ... Niki ... you get in a fight? You are all scratched up ... and ... what’s with the underwear? Forget it this morning?? Slut...” she said, turning to her friends and laughing.

By the time class was over, and they were in the showers, Niki could see all the girls pointing, talking, making rude noises or laughing as they went about their business. Niki wanted to just hurry, get through this, and go to lunch - planning on grabbing a sandwich to go, and sitting in the park next door.

Walking the halls, it seemed like everyone got quiet as she walked by on her way to the cafeteria, only to begin speaking again as she passed. “Yes ... and she was playing with herself in the car!” she heard a boy whisper loudly, her face flushing as she passed. “Slut is not wearing panties, I heard. We should check!!” she heard from another group of kids as she reached the cafeteria.

Cyndi showed up, her eyes darting around, as if embarrassed to be with her. “Hey... !” Niki, smiled, glad to see her friend. “Hi Cyn ... where you been? Thought I’d see you before PhysEd.” Cyndi pulled her off and to the side, looking around “What is going on with you? People are talking ... and saying a lot of ... bad stuff...”

Niki was at a loss, she was not sure what to say, or even how to say anything about what had happened to her, nor why folks might be saying stuff. “I dunno” she lied. “Maybe Sam told stories, you know he was pissed that I would not, you know, give him a blow job after the movie. He’s such a jerk...”.

Cyndi looked at her friend, considering, not sure if she believed it. There was something about her friend that was changed.

“Ooooh, nice collar ... it’s so ... well ... kinda butch...” she said, noticing it for the first time. “Where’d you get it?”.

“Um ... Max actually ... he saw me looking at some other ... collars ... and thought that I would look good in one ... I tried to talk him out of it ... but...” she said, shrugging her shoulders.

“Wow ... that’s ... hmm, odd ... kinda ... he generally ignores you to the point of being rude!” her friend noted, before joining Niki in line. The two of them grabbed a togo pack, and headed to the open space (park) next to the school grounds proper. Finding their usual spot beneath a tree, the two girls sat and began to eat.

Making small talk as they ate their lunch, Cyndi saw the scratches on Niki’s side as she sat forward once, her shirt pulling up from her hips. “Niki ... um ... you are all red and scratched ... are you really ok?” she asked worriedly, some of the scratches looked painful.

Blushing, Niki sat back, pulling her shirt down, before reassuring her friend. “Yeah, I think Cooper got a bit rambunctious on Saturday.I somehow ended up in a dog pile before I got him to let me up”. Again, she lied, not that she wanted to lie to her friend, but there was NO way she could ever tell the truth.

Satisfied, Cyndi tucked into her food, before getting up after a bit “I have to help Ms Cushings in the Bio lab before the next class, you know, the extra credit thing. See you maybe, after school? We can do something??”

“Maybe, depends on homework ... and Max ... the ‘rents are gone, he’s in charge ... but maybe ... the mall or something...”

Settling back, alone now, Niki wondered if she was going to lose her friend. She knew that people were talking, and it was obvious someone had seen her in the car this morning, and then the shower. Everyone likely knew she had nothing on under her skirt. There were three boys playing some stupid game with rocks nearby, and they kept laughing, pointing at her. When a group of girls walked by, ostensibly ignoring her, before passing by her resting spot, sniffing loudly as if they smelled something foul, she decided to just ignore them all. What other choice did she have.

Closing her eyes, leaning back against the tree for a moment, she tried to relax. Her mind went back to this morning, and the casual way in which she had been so blatantly used by Cooper. It was nothing compared to the wild pack attacks the days before, but somehow, it happening so ‘normal’ like, made it all the more disturbing.

Opening her eyes, and spotting a big retriever working its way through the bushes along the edge of the park, not too far from her spot, Niki’s mind wandered. She was watching the dog, remembering the time in the woods. It had caused such a change, everything was different now. Though she tried to deny it, she began to fantasize again, and she felt her body react. Shit! She was getting wet, just from sitting against the tree, watching the dog sniffing around the bushes nearby

She wondered where its owner was, and wondering if anyone was going to get it. Dogs were not allowed on school property, or even in the park next to it, except on a leash ... The kids nearby, playing some silly game on their Handhelds looked up, watching her, having heard the rumors. Giggling and pointing at the dog, she could hear them laughing, no doubt, making fun of her.

The dog moved nearer, and it took all of Niki’s will power not to reach down and touch herself. The last two days, at home with her step-brother, had somehow flipped a switch in her brain. All she could do was think about sex it seemed. And not just that, but about being taken like a bitch ... she felt so ... used...

The dog stopped, sniffing the air, and moved towards the seated girl. Niki flushed, realizing that between her own imagination, and the discarded cum of Cooper still likely fermenting inside of her, she had attracted the attention of the male dog. His tail wagging, he came over, sniffing around, and Niki had to sit up, closing herself off, and petting his big head, just to keep him away from her exposed bottom.

The nearby boys had put down their game, and were watching her now, as if to see if the rumors were true. No girl would ‘really’ have sex with a dog, would she? Those scratches had to mean something else, they told themselves, before wondering again.

Niki remembered one of her step-brother’s rules, that not only was she to be naked, and on the floor, she was to never say no to him, nor his dogs. She wondered if that applied to all dogs. She imagined letting herself go with this dog, right here, right now, and feel his tongue between her legs. She could hear him sniffing loudly, and she knew that he wanted her.

Her imagination in overdrive, Niki pictured herself leaning back, parting her legs, and the dog’s large head ducking under her skirt before she could stop him. He would be licking her sex while she leaned against the tree and there would be nothing she could do. She felt herself twinge, getting wetter, and her nipples seem to push outward into her light bra as if they wanted to break free. Squeezing her thighs together, she tried to move a bit, take her mind off of her dirty thoughts, but she could smell the strong dog hair smell, and her bitch mind threatened to take over.

Looking around, she thought the boys had lost interest, so, hiding her actions as petting, she moved, sitting cross legged, opening her thighs, and petting the dog’s head while it was in her lap.

The strange dog could detect the immediate increase in that delightful aroma, and he slammed his nose in deeper, seeking out its source, and began to lick what he found eagerly. Niki held his head as still as she could, petting him, but her thighs began to quiver as his long tongue reached deep, way deeper than she thought he would be able to. She could feel her lips getting wet, not just from his tongue, but from her own lubrication. Moving slightly, carefully, she shifted so that his tongue would reach her clit as well, and as she ‘petted’ his head, she looked around.

The boys were not ignoring her, no, in fact they seemed to be watching her, intent like, whispering amongst themselves. As she sat there, she tried to push the dog’s head away, but he was too strong. Growling, he shoved his head in deeper, pushing her skirt up a bit more, and began to really lick at her sex, her juices, and the remains of Cooper’s draining out of her.

It was so intense, she could not help but bite her lip, stifling a moan with all her effort, and her mind shifted inside. Again. She was such a naughty bitch. So what if the boys were there, they were just little boys. This was a nasty big ol dog, and he could fuck her so well, she was a bitch after all. She had a collar and everything, and Max said to never tell their dog’s no. Who could blame her if she thought that applied to all dogs.

Again, her mind wrapped in her fantasy, she let the dog continue to lick at her wetness, slowly becoming just slightly less careful, less insistent on keeping him at bay. The dog, encouraged now, pressed his nose against her hard, pushing her back, spreading her thighs, as he licked both sides with his long tongue, then back again, tasting her juices as she became more and more aroused...

Niki was losing her battle with self-control. She had no idea why she had suddenly turned so -- animalistic. It was if the dogs in the woods a few days ago had marked her, changed her. She was sitting in the grass, next to the school, letting a strange dog lick her out. And she was loving it. She really was a slut. A doggy bitch slut.

She moaned a little, unable to help it. She felt herself pushed back, sliding down the tree a bit, as the beast continued his assault on her nether region. She looked over, blearily, to see that she still had an audience, and tried again to stop him. Stop her mind, stop her body, stop her wicked fantasy. But she was losing the battle. She pictured herself laying back, and really letting him lick her to orgasm. And shuddered, thinking about it.

Opening her eyes, she saw that the boys had come nearer, still in a bit of circle, as they watched the dog, and her, whispering and nudging each other. They seemed to have been joined by 2 more, as now there were a total of five boys watching her. Nervous now, the fantasy was one thing, but living out was quite another. She pushed on the head of the strange dog more forcefully, wanting him to get away, stopping, freezing, when she heard him growl menacingly, stopping his licking, and baring his teeth until she stopped pushing on his head.

Scared, she went back to petting his head and his licking resumed as she felt a wet rush of heat suffuse her body again, and she bit her lip, stifling her cries, her eyes tearing up as she looked up at the boys. “I can’t ... stop him...” she gasped feeling him touch her even deeper with his long tongue.

One of the boys, braver than the others, stepped closer, winking at his friends. “Oh, I know. You have to be careful, otherwise, I mean, he is a big dog! Did you want me to try and help?” he offered, by no means serious, just wanting her to relax a bit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.