Niki's Descent - Cover

Niki's Descent

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 5: Niki’s Long Weekend

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Niki’s Long Weekend - She should have never taken that shortcut though the woods between school and home. And she definitely should not have gotten caught. Niki's Descent describes how one little thing can change so much, and introduces the world to Niki, her step-brother Max, and, well, you will see.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Niki walked home slowly, knowing that she would return to a much different role than what she had enjoyed for the last couple of hours. This morning had been similar to yesterday, other than her not having to go to school of course. Max had her on her hands and knees the whole morning, playing with his prick almost constantly, even though he had only come once, during breakfast. He had taken her outside when he let Cooper out, and smirked as she shivered a bit in the cool dewy grass. Spring was well underway, but the morning air was a bit chilly this Saturday morning.

Later, he led her upstairs to her room, where he had laid out some clothes for her. “I need to run an errand. You can pop over to your friend Cyndi’s for a few hours, but I want you back by 1pm ... and still no panties ... and keep the collar on”.

With that, he had left, and she heard his car taking off shortly afterwards. Niki, glad to get away for a bit and do something different, had quickly dressed, glad that the skirt was one of her longer ones, and soon was out the door as well, looking forward to spending some time with her friend.

Arriving at her friend’s house, she was upset to learn that she had left for the mall with Steph, and they had not thought to call and ask her to go. She realized they may have called, and with her being naked and practically captive, she would not have known. Frustrated, and unable to call anyone to pick her up, she wandered back towards home, stopping by the park to sit for a while, until she realized it was getting close to 1pm, and hurried home.

Seeing Max’s car pulled into the driveway, she hurried, though she knew she was not late. Slipping inside the door, closing it, she turned, spotting him watching, waiting. Realizing his rules for her, she shakes her head a moment as if to scold herself, before swiftly unhooking her skirt and letting it fall, pooling about her feet. Standing there, feet still encircled, she reached up and began to unbutton her blouse, letting the flaps fall farther and farther apart as she worked her way downwards.

With a shrug, she let the white garment join her skirt on the floor as she quickly reached behind her back, and with a deft twist, unhooked her small bra. Her pink nipples hardened quickly in the cool air as she stood watching him as her hands idly rubbed across her bare bottom, her panties long since a thing of the past.

Max watched with a grin as his little slut of a sister obediently undressed, no hesitation about being naked in front of him anymore. He walks forward and begins gently rubbing her bare cunt, pushing one finger inside and looking into her eyes as he tests how wet she is already. “Still a tight little slut at least, good girl!”. He petted her head as his finger came out and up to her mouth, pushing between her lips and making her taste the juices flowing from just being in his presence now. “How long has it been since you got this wet just from standing in front of someone? Huh slut?”

Niki felt herself rise up on her tiptoes as he casually walked over, and slipped a finger into her wetness, announcing to the room that she is nothing more than an eager little slut. Nodding her head, she sucked on his fingers as he forced her to taste herself. A wave of embarrassed heat washed over her as she stood naked in front of the clothed man, sucking on his finger like an obedient wench.

He took her hand and walked over to the couch, sitting down and pulling her onto his lap, making sure her legs were spread wide across his knees. He whistled suddenly and looked over to the hall as the sound of paws running down the hall can be heard a few seconds before a large German Shepherd came into view. “I don’t believe you two have meet yet, this is a new dog. His name is Shadow. Come meet my little slut Shadow!” he said with a chuckle and a grin as he spread open her pussy lips, giving the dog a nice view and amazing access. It does not take the dog long to get curious, his wet nose moving in front of her cunt before his long rough tongue begins to lap along her slit. “I think he likes you!” Max says as he again patted her head.

“Oh ... my ... shit ... Mmmmmaxx...” she moaned as the insane tongue action of Shadow forced her to splay her legs as far apart as she can. She could feel Max holding her, and patting her head like a bitch in heat but her mind was consumed with watching the beast lathe her whole groin with his long pink tongue.

The Shepherd continued to lap eagerly at her flowing juices, even pushing his tongue inside at times to get a better taste. Max watched for a bit, enjoying the expressions on her face as her body took over, her true slutty self coming out for him to see once again.

After a few minutes of continuous licking, getting her nice and wet, Max pushed the dog away and pushed her off onto the floor. “Turn around, I want you on your knees with your butt raised in the air my little bitch.” Max unzipped his pants and gave her a smack across the face with his hardening cock. “Bet you missed this, didn’t you my pet?” He chuckled and pulled her head down to his balls, wanting her to lick as he looked over at the dog, his hand giving her a smack on the ass.

Niki writhed in delight as the dog drove her to madness with his tongue. Eyes rolling back, she begins to shudder and shake under his attack, until she is dumped onto the ground abruptly. Turning around as ordered, she felt his cock slap her face as she moaned, trying to catch it and pull it into her mouth. As he forced her face down to his warm, sweaty balls, she took care to gently lick and clean his fuzziness as she felt his hand slap her behind.

The dog took the slap on the bitches ass as a signal and jumped up, mounting her quickly, his claws digging into her soft ass as his hips began rapidly smacking against her. His cock growing as he tried hard to find his mark “You need a good breeding too, whore. It’s been too long” As he speaks the Shepherd finally finds its mark, the hot red cock pushing into her cunt, ramming inside of her tight cunt.

Max helped the dog out by thrusting forward and pushing her back against the canine thrusts, the knot beginning for form, pounding against her tightness over and over until finally pushing inside of her. “There you go, feels good to have a nice big dog cock inside of you again, bet you have been craving that all morning” He pulled her off of his cock and looked down at her “Haven’t you whore? Tell me, how does it feel to be used like the cock hungry bitch you are once again?”

Grunting slightly into his groin, she felt the dog upon her back, shuffling around, seeking her entrance. His eager thrusts missed the mark for a bit, before eventually sliding home with a long hard slam. “Oh ... FUCK!!!!” she groaned into Max’s flesh as the beast behind her began to fuck her like an eager bitch. She wanted it. She wanted to be seen wanting it, and she pushed back herself trying to meet the dog’s thrust. She felt Max push her hard, back against Shadow, and as he pushed and the dog slammed, eventually she felt the full length of his prick, along with his huge knot, slide inside and trapping their hips together.

Hearing Max’s words as he held her face up, she cried out. “Yes ... god Max ... sir ... yes ... just ... oh oh ... shit just let him fuck me ... and use me ... let them all ... give me your cock ... I will be your slut ... I’ll ... I’ll take your cock, the dog’s cock, all of them, the whole pack if you want ... and your friends can laugh and spank me while they watch ... I will be your bitch ... just don’t let him stop fucking me ... sooooooo ... fucking bad ... it’s goood...”

Max didn’t expect such a wonderful response, her words making him smile and lean down looking her in the eye, stroking her hair as the Shepherd continued to thrust his large cock deep inside of her. “Such a good girl, such a good little pet ... I am going to make sure you are used nice and good, You are going to be cum drunk tonight, I guarantee it! Now back on my cock slut” He pushed her head back down onto his cock, thrusting it down her throat.

After a good ten minutes of relentless thrusting from both sides, Shadow finally came. The dog growled softly and scratched her soft flesh as he bred her, filling her up quickly with his knot buried inside of her, keeping in the large hot load.

Niki had felt herself filled with Shadow’s thick cock, and she waited as Max gazed down at her before stuffing her mouth down over his long shaft. Then it was a series of mindless sensations as the large dog continued to pound and eventually spend inside of her, filling her womb with slimy, runny doggie cum. Her mouth was nothing more than a substitute pussy as it rammed up and down Max’s large shaft, and as the head swelled, and she felt him began to cum, she could feel her own body beginning to shudder and shake in response.

It wasn’t long after that Max came, pulling her down onto his cock and shooting a very large hot shot into the back of her throat. Before pulling her off by the hair and positioning her head in front he ordered, “Mouth open slut”. He continued to shoot ropes of hot cum landing on her face, in her mouth, and over her hair. “Good girl, you like all the cum, huh? I bet you want more, dirty bitch.” he smacked her face with his softening cock, spreading the cum over her face before putting it back into her mouth to clean off the remaining cum from his cock.

He waited until the dog’s knot fell out, cum leaking onto the ground, before picking her up and placing her back on his lap as he did before. He held her legs nice and spread, letting the dog come back up and lick up the load he just filled her with. He hoped that the added stimulation from his rough tongue and the hot cum inside of her would make her cum hard.

“OH ... shit ... you ... fucking mutt...” Niki moaned as the dog’s tongue reignited her barely banked passions. As the long pink length drank their combined juices, over and over again, she felt her body melting. The waves of canine and human cock induced orgasms began to wash over her now completely quivering body.

Shuddering, she held her wetness open and hard against the dog’s tongue as she was transported, and used, and forced to cum by an animal, over and over...

Max could feel her shuddering in his arms, chucking to himself as he could almost feel her melting in his lap. He didn’t even let her orgasm finish or the dog to stop licking before picking her up and pulling her down onto his once again rock hard cock. The dog continued to lick at her clit as she slid down half way down Max’s cock.

“We aren’t done yet my little whore, I am going to use your dumb cunt until you can’t think anymore. Keep cumming for me bitch, you know you love it”. As he spoke he began bouncing her on his cock. The cum from Shadow and her own orgasm made it very easy for him to pull her all the way down onto his cock, pushing into her tight pussy easier than he thought. All the while the dog’s tongue relentlessly lapping at her spread cunt, over stimulating her.

“Good boy, let’s make this bitch a dumb little cum drunk whore” he said as he reached his hand down and petted the dog’s head. After petting the dog, he pulled Niki back by her hair, planting a deep kiss on her lips. He pulled her down over and over, filling her up with his large cock and hitting against the back of her cunt, his free hand groping her small breasts now. As he pulled away from her lips he stopped thrusting and looked at her “You like that my dirty little bitch? Doesn’t it feel so good to have your Master’s cock back inside where it belongs?” He waited for her to answer before pulling her back up and thrusting up into her even harder than before.

Gasping from one brief orgasm after another, Niki felt her new master pull her up a bit, and slide his long thick cock up inside of her, all the while keeping the dog’s tongue busy on her wetness. ‘The dog was ... licking her ... while they ... fucked ... it was ... tooo much she thought as she continued to cum, her orgasm larger now as she was filled more completely than before.

As his hands grasped her breasts as he pulled her hard up and down, she could feel her neck stretch as he paused, demanding an answer. “Fuck me ... however you want sir ... I’ am just a cum slut for you ... always for you...” she swore as she pushed forward against the dog’s face while being pressed deep inside by his thick veiny cock.

Max continued thrusting into her, holding her tightly as his cock hit her deepest parts over and over again, making the dog cum already inside slosh around quite a bit. After a minute or so of constant thrusting and licks from the dog, Max finally pushed it away, pulling her off and spinning her around to face him as he quickly pushed her back down on his cock, wanting to look her in the eyes and have all her attention as he filled her up himself. “You want me to fill you up my dirty little cum dump?” he asked with a grin as he steadily bounced her up and down, her body light enough to make it easy to use her like a toy. As she began to answer he suddenly sped up, hoping to make it even harder for her to think and speak after each hit of the back of her womb. It only took a short while longer before he came, his cock buried deep inside as he shot out another large load of hot spunk. It quickly mixed with the still warm dog cum and filled her to overflowing. He pulled her in for another deep kiss. The remaining cum shot out inside of her. A stream of cum slid down her legs, the dog quickly jumping up to lick it up, going between her thighs and against her cunt once more.

Niki rocked on his cock, her small body held easily in his large arms, and she could feel another orgasm start as the combination of cock and canine tongue overwhelmed her senses once again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.