Niki's Descent - Cover

Niki's Descent

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 3: A Poor Choice

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Poor Choice - She should have never taken that shortcut though the woods between school and home. And she definitely should not have gotten caught. Niki's Descent describes how one little thing can change so much, and introduces the world to Niki, her step-brother Max, and, well, you will see.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Max watched her with greedy eyes as she returned, looking over her young, freshly cleaned body with a smirk, his cock growing hard once more as she came closer. “Hurry up my dirty little pet” he commanded. As she came closer he rehooked the leash and pulled her down so that she came down into his lap. Max pet her hair softly and tugged on the leash once more to pull her into a deep kiss, his tongue pushing into her mouth as he continued to pet her. His now rock hard cock smacked against her tummy as he pulled her into the kiss, making sure she knew that he was ready for more fun with her.

As they kissed, Cooper looked up at them, getting up from his place on the floor and coming closer to them. The way Niki was positioned on Max’s legs gave the Husky a great view and easy access to her cunt, and he took the opportunity to play with his bitch a bit, wanting to use her again soon. The Husky began licking along her lips, the rough tongue pushing inside a bit as it dragged along the full length of her cunt. It repeated this over and over as Max continued to kiss Niki deeply, enjoying the feeling of his young step-sister so close to him.

Max pulled out of the kiss as he realized that the Husky was giving her a good lick. He smiled at her “Looks like he wants to breed his dirty little bitch again~” Max said with a chuckle as reached down and gave her tummy a few smacks with his hard cock. “I will let you choose sis, do you want your big brother’s cock inside you first or do you want your doggie boyfriend’s cock? The other one you are going to put in your mouth so make your choice~”


Moving closer, eyeing Max on the couch and the dog on the floor, Niki had felt a bit awkward, her naked body fully on display, although with everything that had happened over the last few hours, it would be hard to claim innocence, or even much shock. She had debased herself...

Feeling him tug on her collar once he hooked it on, Niki tried to kiss Max back as he seemed to want, though she was fairly passive, accepting his kiss and his tongue, and letting his mouth overpower hers. She could feel his huge shaft throbbing as it pressed against her naked skin, and she knew that she was not done for the day yet. He would want more, Just thinking about his huge cock made her a bit nervous, and a bit aroused, as she kissed back, settling into his lap as he directed.

It was a bit shocking when she felt the tongue graze her backside before beginning to work its way in, sliding across her damp lips, seeking out her pearls of juice as her inner lips slowly parted under the attack. She could feel the dog’s long tongue begin to drive her mad with forbidden desire. The combination of her step-brother’s cock against her stomach and the Husky’s long tongue, soon had her body flushing with desire, rapidly returning to her previous, stimulation obsessed state.

Niki felt her hips pressing back against the dog’s snout, almost as if she was an animal presenting herself. As she slid backwards a bit, she grabbed Max’s cock with both of her hands, trying to cover it all, and failing. Stroking it, she pushed back again, feeling herself raising her hips even higher, as she then lowered her mouth to his cock, looking up at him. “I’m just ... bad...” she said, as she took the head of his cock in her mouth, it’s fullness filling her and stretching her lips around his shaft. Her hips pushed back, and her thighs spread as her kneeling form, straddled across her step-brother on the couch, presented a naked, wet set of cunt lips to the tongue, and snout of the increasingly aroused dog.

With a snarl, she heard the Husky begin to jump, and with a nip along her thigh, she spread just a bit more as she was suddenly buried under his furry body ... She did not think the dog would be able to reach her where she was ... but with her mouth on her step-brother’s cock, she was not sure how to move and not create a problem.

Max looked down at her. She suddenly took his cock into her mouth. Shaking his head, he realized she had consciously, or otherwise, chosen the dog’s cock over his. “You really are a bad dirty dog cock loving whore. You are going to be punished after this for not choosing your big brother’s cock!” he grabbed onto her hair and forced her to take down more of his cock, making her gag as payback for her choice. He moved his other hand down to push her legs off of his which caused her legs to fall to the floor but her mouth to remain on his cock which gave the Husky much easier access to her hole.

Max’s mock angry voice rang in her ears as she was pushed off, and finally opened up fully for the insistent dog. She felt his thrusting shaft poke at her once, twice, even three times, before sliding home. His furry hips began to jackhammer into her. His quick, insistent need to cum overpowering her small frame as she felt herself being slammed over and over. Her head bounced as she tried not to bite her step-brother while she was being rudely fucked.

As soon as her legs were down on the floor the Husky wasted no time in mounting her, his paws grabbing around her small waist as his hips moved rapidly in search of her entrance. His red veiny cock was already poking out from licking her and it continued to grow as he humped the air, getting closer and closer to entering her cunt. After a few tries he finally found his mark, plowing his cock into her pussy with quite a bit of force, his claws digging into her skin as he pushed deep inside of her, moving onto his new mission of getting the knot inside.

As the Husky worked on getting his knot in, Max was keeping Niki’s mouth quite occupied. Keeping a tight grip on her hair, he forced her to take the entirety of his cock over and over, pushing it deep down her throat. “That’s a good bitch, take it all the way down like the dirty slutty dog fucker you are” Max pulled her up and let her catch her breath, pulling her in for a quick kiss before pushing her back down. “You like being bred by Cooper, don’t you? You are one filthy bitch~” he said with a chuckle.

Mouth drooling, she tried to concentrate a bit on Max’s large cock, sliding up and down as best she could Her hand cupped his large testicles as she bounced back and forth. Her small body slid nakedly against her step-brother’s legs, knees, and thighs as she worked to keep his hard cock in her mouth.

Over and over she felt Max slide her head down, pushing deep into her mouth ... she could not breathe once, but thankfully he let her up. As she got used to it, and her mouth became a bit numb, she realized she was taking more and more of him inside of her ... pressing against the back of her throat, bumping against it over and over...

Pop. She gasped as she felt it slide into her throat, so thick, so tight ... She breathed carefully through her nose ... her mouth gaping wide, drooling, as the thick shaft began to move within her. What? I can’t ... Can I?” she thought as she felt him pull her head back upwards, before sliding her down again. Bouncing back and forth at the same time, she quailed under the dual assault, her only saving grace, a realization that Cooper was not going to take his time ... She could feel him swelling, and as her mouth filled with Max’s long shaft again, she felt Coop’s knot thicken, and her insides become flushed with the slightly viscous fluid shooting out of his canine prick.

Moaning, her cunt spasming under the renewed assault, she felt the knot stretch her painfully as the Husky lost interest and tried to move away. Realizing it would take some time, unless she wanted to pull away more firmly, Niki tried to not move too much, filled for the moment with the shame of wanting cock.

Pulling up and off his cock after another minute of near gagging, she ran her hands up and down the saliva covered shaft, enjoying the slickness of the movement, and marveling at how long and hard it was. She could feel her collar, the leash pulling down a bit on it, and, with a flush, she realized that she was everything bad she had been warned her about. A cock sucking slut, on her knees, taking whatever her step-brother decided to do to her...

Feeling the dog finally slide away, she reached back, and ran her hand over her damp, sticky sex, sticking her fingers all through the wetness, feeling her swollen membranes...


Max watched with a chuckle as he saw the Husky finish inside of her, filling her up with cum once again that day. “You have had more dog cum inside of you just today than most breeding bitches have in a lifetime. You are one dirty bitch sis~” he said as he pulled her head up from sucking his cock, and pushed her down to lick at his balls for a bit as he waited for the Husky to pull away from her.

After a bit of waiting, the Husky’s knot finally died down just enough to fall out, a stream of hot cum dripping down her legs as it came out. As soon as Max saw it come out he reached down and grabbed onto Niki’s sides, pulling her up onto his lap in the same position as before, his pulsating hard cock pushing up against her tummy, showing her how much further it would go inside than the dogs. He smacked it against her tummy a few times “See that sis? It’s going so much deeper inside you than the dogs~ You know you love your step-brother’s cock way more~” he said with a grin as suddenly pulled her up and moved her dripping cunt over his cock.

He didn’t even give her a chance to brace herself before pulling her down onto his cock, pushing it nearly all the way in with a single thrust, the dog cum inside making it slide in so easy. “That’s it, take it all down my dirty whore of a step-sister~” he said with a grunt as he pulled her back up to go for another thrust, hitting deep and hard against her cervix as he tried to get it all the way inside. “I said take it all!” Max said with an animalistic growl as he pulled her up once again and pulled down as hard as he could.

Max grabbed onto her leash and pulled her in for a deep kiss as he rolled her over and began pounding deeper and harder. He pulled her legs up around his neck to give him a much better angle, the kiss deepening with each thrust as it hit the back of her cunt over and over, his cock swelling and pulsing inside of her as he got closer to cumming.


Moved around like an object, Niki’s mind began obsessing on the feelings she was getting. As Max’s large cock dove into her, she felt her body being lifted and dropped in one smooth motion She felt her whole being become one of eagerness, demanding more and more sensation.

Panting a bit, groaning with every deep stroke, Niki clenched tight and held on as she was repeatedly raped by the huge cock, its full length sliding deeper and deeper, spitting her like a kabob on the grill. Yes, yes, a giant cock kabob...

Flipped over, her smaller body putty in his larger one, she felt him lift her hips and legs, and drive down, over and over, filling her with his thickness. She could feel her legs quaking, and as she began to cum from the intensity of his thrusting, she clutched hard onto his shoulders, begging for more...”Yes ... I’m your ... slut ... your dirty ... slut” she panted and as she came, called out “Fucking hell ... you ... yes ... ggrrggghhh ... more ... more ... more...”. As she felt herself beginning to come down, she could feel her step-brother reaching his own peak, his stabbing prick hitting her deep inside with every downward stroke.


Max continued his relentless pounding, his step-sister’s words only making him want to go harder and faster. As he felt her pussy tighten around his cock it became impossible to hold back any longer. He pushed in as deep as possible before exploding, his hot load of cum shooting out deep inside of her womb as he tugged on her leash, pulling her into a loving deep kiss while they came together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.