Niki's Descent - Cover

Niki's Descent

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 2: Learning her new role

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Learning her new role - She should have never taken that shortcut though the woods between school and home. And she definitely should not have gotten caught. Niki's Descent describes how one little thing can change so much, and introduces the world to Niki, her step-brother Max, and, well, you will see.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Cooper pulled out after the knot had finally died down. His cock slid out covered in his cum and her juices. With the knot out, the large load inside of her began to leak out, making a big mess on the floor. “I think you need another breeding. You just can’t get enough of them after all,” Max said with a grin as he stood up, walked over to her and knelt down to pet her. “Your big step-brother is going to breed your dirty dog cum filled pussy next. I bet the thought of that excites you doesn’t it, you little doggie whore~” he said with a chuckle. He continued to stroke her hair before grabbing hold of it and pulling her around to face the puddle of dog cum mixed with her juices. “Before you get to feel what big step-brother’s cock is like, you will need to clean up this fucking mess you made. I want you to lick it all up you dirty slut. Taste the cum of the dog that just bred your dirty cunt.” he pushed her head down into the puddle, forcing her to lick up the mess she had made.

Niki had felt the dog leave her pussy dripping freely as his large cock slid out as the knot dwindled. Max was coming over, his voice still taunting her, talking about getting her another dog, another breeding. She was not sure. He seemed to enjoy her being so slutty. As he told her he was going to fuck her ... she only knelt there ... stunned but not shocked ... she expected it ... After a dog ... what was a step-brother’s cock after that ... perhaps tomorrow she would be more upset, but now ... it simply was.

As he humiliated her by pushing her face into the puddle of cum and forced her to lick it up, she felt her cheeks flushing red, as her bottom rose up ... Her mind was only slightly distracted by his comments. The juices, mostly doggie cum, was rather ... like raw eggs, she finally decided, though the taste was a bit more peppery or something. The way he had pushed her down into it though, had triggered some agreement in her mind, and she went about cleaning it up w/o thinking about it overly much.

Watching as she finished her task, Max smirked. Then, sitting back down, he pulled Niki up onto his lap facing him, looking down into her eyes and glancing at her glistening pussy between his legs, enjoying the wonderful view. “You ready to take your big step-brother’s cock you dirty slut? Wanna feel what a human cock feels like? Or maybe you are just a sick pervert who only wants dogs inside of your cunt. It wouldn’t surprise me.” he said with a chuckle. “Either way you are taking it without question~” he said with a grin as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his already hard cock, smacking it a few times against her tummy and letting her see just how much deeper it would go than the dog’s had.

Niki watched, nervous, but still a bit in shock. As he sat back and pulled her up onto his lap, her legs splayed to either side of him, causing her wet, freshly fucked sex became exposed. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist. He taunted her some more as he undid his pants, and she was suddenly confronted with his large, hard, throbbing cock, which was easily 2 or 3 inches larger than what the thought she saw on Cooper ... It was so thick and hard, she could see it pulsing ... as it flipped up into the air, freed from its cage. “Yes...” she answered finally, not really sure if she was truly ready. It sure looked like he was going to try and make it fit inside of her! She moved her knees a bit farther apart, trying to get more comfortable on his lap as she stretched internally, imagining what it was going to feel like...


Max patted his step-sister’s hair softly as he pulled her up a bit closer, giving another smack of his cock against her tummy and leaving a string of pre-cum between his cock head and her tummy. He leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips before sitting back and looking down at her wet pussy. “Don’t worry, I will make it fit sis~” he said with a smile. He grabbed her sides and picked her up, hovering her above his hard throbbing cock. He began pulling her down slowly and teasing her cunt’s entrance by moving her back and forth right on the tip, letting her feel its hardness against her lips before pushing inside. He looked into her eyes with a somewhat lustful yet loving look. He wanted to push inside her so very badly, yet he wanted to tease her even more. Without warning, he finally pulled her down, his cock pushing up deep inside of her extremely tight pussy. He forced her to feel every single inch as he pulled her down onto his shaft, the dog cum from before providing a decent lubricant and making his larger cock have an easier time burying itself inside her.

As soon as he felt her getting tight, he began to pull her back up, making sure to stop right when she was back at the tip “Come on, take it all, you dirty little whore. Take your step-brothers big cock into that dirty dog cum filled womb of yours~” he said. He followed up by slamming her down much harder. The sheer force stunned her with it completeness, with its total ownership of her body.

“That’s it, take it. You like that you dirty slut? You like being my little bitch~?” he asked. He reached one hand up and grabbed onto her leash, wrapping it around his hand and pulling it forward to bring her into a kiss as he pulled up and pushed her back down, making her take every inch of his cock as he hit the back of her cunt.

Niki had not really seen any way to make him stop, and even if she tried, she doubted it would do more than make him slap her and tell her to shut up, so she kept quiet. As his cock speared her cunt, she felt every inch of his thickness, and the first real cock she ever had, the first human cock ... was her step-brother’s ... Forever after she would be; a doggie bitch that rode her step-brothers cock while still wearing the tattered remains of her school uniform. “Ungghh,” she groaned as he slid her down, trying to drive his huge cock deep inside of her. Over and over he pushed, his prick-head pressing against her raw cervix, still swollen from the repeated hammerings she’d received from the dogs. Insistent, he lifted her up again, and again, and finally slammed his way in as deep as could be ... She swore she felt him stab her in the stomach, and her hips split wide. She felt as if he had torn something ... She was spitted on his cock like a shish-ka-bob ... A bouncing, drooling, wailing shish-ka-bob that drained juices all over the stick.

Feeling him tug her throat collar, pulling insistently, her face came to him to take his tongue, his lips, as he ravished her mouth while he fucked her virgin no more pussy. Eyes closing, she gave herself over to his manipulation, feeling his cock throb and pulse within.

Now that he had been able to plunge his cock into her deepest special places, Max got a bit carried away. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, an almost carnal desire taking over. A desire to truly breed her, to make her his bitch. To show her that no matter what dog used her, he was her true Master, the one true Alpha of the pack. He needed her to know that he owned her now, she was more than just his little step-sister now. From this point on, she was going to be his cum dump sex toy, his bitch to pump loads into when the desire came about. He pulled her in closer, tugging hard on the leash as he stood up. His cock was still buried as deep as it would go inside of her as he moved around, pushing her to the couch so he was now on top. Looking down at her, as he began thrusting, using all of his strength and weight into each thrust, making sure she felt it through her entire body as he slammed against the back of her womb. “Take it my little dirty bitch. You are such a dirty pervert for enjoying this, for enjoying the feeling of your own step-brother’s cock inside of you. Especially for enjoying the feeling of being filled with dog cum at the same time. You are a sick girl,” he said as he pounded her fuck hole before spitting into her face and smacking her. “Beg for your big step-brother’s cum you dirty slut. I know you want it. You want to feel it fill you up, you need it you whore!” Every word came with a deep thrust, one hand holding up her leg to make sure he could go deeper. The other hand fondled her chest, tearing at her shirt and ripping it off. Before tearing apart her pale blue bra in the middle, causing it to fall to both sides, exposing her flat chest, as he continued his assault on her tight no longer virgin cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.