Niki's Descent - Cover

Niki's Descent

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 1: The Path less traveled

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Path less traveled - She should have never taken that shortcut though the woods between school and home. And she definitely should not have gotten caught. Niki's Descent describes how one little thing can change so much, and introduces the world to Niki, her step-brother Max, and, well, you will see.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Niki was walking slow, watching everything around her carefully, as she made her way home. She’d stayed after school about 30 minutes to help Ms. Cushing with grading papers. As she walked, since she’d missed the crowds, there were not many kids around, and none walking her direction. She walked a bit, well, oddly. Ever since the girls at school had convinced her that going commando was the only way to be cool, she’d always wondered what it might be like. Slipping into the bathroom before she left the school (while Ms. Cushing was locking up), she had slipped off her panties, and stuffed them into her bag. Just knowing that she was not wearing panties, even though her skirt was not THAT short, was somehow exciting, and somehow sort of silly.

Cutting across Mitchell park, intending to take the bike path that ran through the trees, and practically all the way to her house, she breathed deep, enjoying the fresh air, and the flood of oxygen she felt she always could detect when surrounded by grass and trees instead of concrete and wood.

Carrying her bag, and every once in awhile checking that her skirt was in place, she turned down the narrow path, walking amidst the leaves that partially covered the path, giving the whole place a rather earthy smell.

A stray German Shepherd had just finished marking another tree when it heard the sound of someone walking down the path. The dog was mostly black and tan with a bit of white dotted around. Its coat was a bit dirty and shaggy from being out on its own for a while now, but it was quite strong and healthy otherwise. Its ears twitched at the sound of Niki’s footsteps and it quickly decided to go investigate. Running out of a bush beside the path and stopping in front of her, he turned his head to the side as it looked up at her, his tail wagging quickly as he saw it was just a young girl. He panted softly while walking up to her, not scared of her since she was too weak and small to pose a real threat. As the large German Shepherd walked up to her it began sniffing, getting a faint smell similar to that of the dog bitches it had bred in the past. He quickly began sniffing around her before his snout went under her skirt, finding the source of the smell hidden beneath. His cold nose went right up against it before he gave one long rough lick along the secret softness he found there.

“Oh! Hey ... nice doggie...” Niki called out to the large Shepherd, only a bit startled when it popped out of the bushes to stand looking at her, cocking his head that cute way that doggies have. As he walked towards her, tail twitching, she tried to not get too nervous, he was a big dog, but ... he seemed nice and she kept calling out to him “Oh, you coming to say Hi? Well! Hi there! Are you a good dog? Yes?” she said, reaching out to pet him, but the dog seemed intent on sauntering past, until, at the last moment he stopped, whipping his head around, and darting under her skirt.

“Oh, shit ... I forgot. Oh ... you shouldn’t do ... ummm... ‘ she groaned, at first shocked, then, amazed at the insane amount of sensation that shot all the way to her core as he took one little lick of her bare vagina. Feeling a bit weak in the knees, Niki tried to reach down, and push the doggie away. However, she was not very coordinated and as a second lick hit her, her knees really threatened to buckle. Niki groaned out loud, quickly looking around to see if anyone could see. Moving a bit, trying to get away, she found herself backing up near a tree, but the dog followed, still licking, forcing her to almost lose her footing.

The large German Shepherd continued to move with her as she backed her way up to a tree. He started to really get into licking at her cunt as his long rough tongue lapped at it, even pushing inside a bit at times. The dog didn’t fully understand what was going on. He just knew out of instinct that this girl was no different from any other bitch. This Shepherd had always been an Alpha that took whatever bitch he wanted ... and right now, he wanted this new bitch. He would keep going until he got what he wanted...

The assault on her cunnie had finally hit a feverish spot. Niki’s knees gave way completely. Her bottom slid down the trunk of the tree until she was half sprawled on the ground. She fitfully tried to push the dog’s head away, but her body was overcome with such pleasurable sensations that her protestations and movements were weak and ineffectual at best.

Turning over and starting to crawl away, she was not thinking much beyond getting away and getting free of that tongue. She had to admit, however, that if it was not quite so scary out here in the woods, it would be a lovely thing to feel again. Over and over the dog’s tongue dragged across her sweet lips, sliding up to her butt and back down. He completely coated her thighs, her crack and her pussy with his doggy saliva. Growling possessively, he licked and nipped at her, his nose poking and prodding her young cunt.

Groaning she paused, feeling his tongue penetrate her slightly. That was when he jumped up, pinning her to the ground, his heavy weight keeping her in place. ‘Ohmyfuckigngodhesgonna ... hesgonna ... he... ‘ she blathered in her mind as she felt the rapid thrusting of canine hips behind her. She could feel the dip and dab of a wet cock (she could only assume) hitting and missing her over and over. That is, until it didn’t miss. “Fuuuuuuug!” she cried out. Her whole pussy was on fire all at once as it was rapidly speared, spread, and despoiled by the quick rapid thrusting of a long red canine dick. Hanging her head, she tried to move and found she could not. His heavy weight kept her in place while his jackhammer hips kept thrusting and thrusting.

The Shepherd treated her just like any other of his willing bitches, pinning her down under his weight and digging his claws into her sides as he pounded her tight cunt over and over. His growing knot hit against the entrance of her cunt and prevented him from going deeper. He growled a bit more as he was having trouble getting his knot into her extremely tight pussy. It felt as though she was just too tight and it would never go in, but the Alpha dog was not about to let that stop him. The Shepherd pounded harder and harder, his growl growing with each thrust because his knot was not inside.

Niki was bowing under the weight of his attack. The more he pounded, the more her body betrayed her. She knew she should fight him off, get away ... but even if she tried, she couldn’t. At least she should not be ... enjoying any of it ... and she wasn’t ... was she? Hanging her head, she lowered her torso a bit, tilting her hips up, practically begging the dog to just take her, over and over and over. The rapid thrusting was doing things to her she had never imagined, and her aching pussy, cried out for more.

Finally, after many attempts, he was finally able to get it past her tight barrier. He began pushing the growing knot into her tight pussy and burying his large dog cock inside of her pussy, much deeper now than before. He howled out in triumph as he finally knotted her, truly making her his bitch now. Now fully inside, the Shepherd was able to hit her deepest parts, each thrust staying deep inside but hitting against the back of her womb. It didn’t take long after fully knotting her for him to finally cum, shooting a large load of hot dog spunk into her womb as he clawed at her ass. He had bred her just like any other bitch in the past, filled her with his seed and marked her as a real bitch.

The sharp poking thrusts kept at her, the thickness of his cock stretching her, hurting almost, pushing and straining. With a low groan, she felt something change and the cock, thick and hard, slid further into her. Hearing his yelp, she struggled, even less effectually than before, as she felt his thick knot plugging her vagina tight as he thrust deep, deep inside, pressing against her girl parts and demanding that she submit. “OH god ... don’t cum in me doggie ... nooooo” she cried as she felt the huge explosion of fluid coating her insides. She knew it was cum, what else could it be ... and she knew she was never going to be the same She had to get away ... but ... she couldn’t. She was spent from fighting him off ... and ... to be honest ... spent from being royally fucked. His powerful thrusts had hit her over and over, causing her own body to betray her by starting to build towards orgasm. The fact that she did NOT cum was only an accident. She knew, she really fucking knew, that if he had kept up two minutes longer, she would have howled along with him ... and she felt the shame of that truth.

Lying there, dog cock still buried deep within her, she moved her hips a bit from side to side seeing if he was going to pull out and leave ... Her knees were slightly muddy and she was not sure where her bag went.

It took a while for his knot to finally shrink enough to pull out. The Shepherd tugged at it and whined a bit. Hw was done with her and wanted to just go back to searching for food now. As he pulled his knot out the cum began leaking down her legs and pooling on the ground below her. The dog looked back and sniffed at her before giving her face a lick and walking away as if nothing had happened. The dog simply left, Niki was a mess, laying in the mud in the same position he had been fucking her in. Just a few seconds after he had started to walk away, another dog came out of the bushes and looked at the Shepherd before glancing at the girl. It was a bit smaller, dirtier, and shaggier than the other Shepherd, but was still an impressive male.

The new dog quickly came over to her and began sniffing around, realizing that the girl was simply a bitch that had just been used and wasn’t completely filled up yet. The new dog wasted no time after finding her before it jumped up into the same position as the previous Alpha, his hips thrusting against her cum filled cunt, trying to find her hole and breed it once more. Now that she had been taken once and was filled with cum, the new dog had less trouble pushing inside and getting his knot buried in her cunt. In even less time than the other dog had taken to get well seated, the new beast was slamming his big long hard red cock into her cunt, cum being an excellent lubricant, which allowed him to go much faster and hit against her womb much harder. After a good 5 minutes or so of violent thrusting the new dog finally came, shooting another big load of fiery hot dog cum into her and filling her tiny young womb even more.

Feeling the dog finally pull out, Niki had slumped, spent, unable to move for a second, she reached back to feel between her legs, seeing if there was much blood ... Pulling her hand back and seeing only slickery wetness, she sighed ... She was even tempted to finish what the dog started, but knew that she should get up and move, in a moment. She was completely knackered.

With a start, she felt that the dog had come back, and was once again pounding into her receptive sex. But, it was not quite the same, peering back she could tell it was a different dog, and that just increased her ... shame. She was just getting over having one dog in her ... now it was two -- two dogs had been where no boy or man had ever been. As the new cock began to slam into her, she felt her aborted orgasm reignite, and she could tell that, unless this doggy was extremely quick, she might actually make it.

Not that she wanted to, mind you, but if she was going to be fucked in the woods, why not enjoy it? It was a once in a lifetime thing right? She was never going commando again, that was for sure!.

Convinced, she dropped her head, and submitted like a good doggy bitch, and actually started pushing back hard against the second dog’s rapid thrusts. ‘Yes’, she thought. yes, oh yes this is going to work!.’

Over and over his hips slammed into her. His knot, when it slammed home, was not quite as large, but still sizeable. As it hit deep inside of her, she finally crested, calling out “Yes, oh fuck yes!!” She screamed once, twice, before realizing she was being too loud, and resorted to low grunting moans and groans of pleasure as the dog kept fucking her until he too filled her insides with his copious spend.


Max looked up at the clock from his game, frowning to himself as he noticed the time. ‘She should have been home a while ago’ he thought as he stood up and walked to the door. Max wasn’t sure why his step-sister hadn’t come home yet and decided to go out looking for her. After all, their parents were away for a few weeks and he couldn’t lose her so early. She was a very trustworthy kid, and if she was late, then perhaps something was wrong. He had offered to take her to school, but she’d insisted she would be fine. Besides, she’d said, the warm spring days were perfect for walking and she could cut through the park so it was not really so far. As he reversed the normal path she took to school, down the path by the house, he thought he heard some odd noises, followed by what could only be the sounds of a girl having sex, coming from one side of the path, back amongst the trees.

Curious on who it could be he walked towards it, peering out into the clearing shortly after to discover his little step-sister just as the second dog shot its load into her.

“What the fuck sis!? Is this what you do after school every day when you are late? I didn’t know you were a disgusting pervert, fucking dogs like that. What the hell is wrong with you!? What is your Mom going to say when I tell her you are out here fucking dogs!?”


Ears ringing, Niki finally stopped coming, only to hear the tail end of ‘What is your Mom going to say...” Stunned,.trying to pull away but unable to, she simply broke down and cried into the dirt. “You can’t ... I can’t ... it just ... I mean ... oh no ... Max ... please ... just get him off me ... you...” Over and over she cried, all the while her hips were held high, her ruined skirt torn askew by repeated dog claws, with canine cum running down her bare exposed thighs.


Max was a bit stunned to find his step-sister like that, to see her enjoying the dogs using her so very much. He had always thought she was so innocent and pure, he would have never expected to find her like this. He could not help but enjoy the sight though. Max had always had a thing for his step-sister, lusting after her amazing young body and wanting to use her, but he had never done anything about it. He felt that now was his chance. Finding her like this and now at the mercy of her getting in trouble gave him a power over her that he never had before.

He walked over to her and helped pull the dog off. It looked up at him and wandered off after pulling out, leaving her cunt leaking even more cum now. Max got a good look at her tight dripping cunt, taking out his camera and snapping a few pictures of her from all sorts of angles to save for later. “You are going to be in so much fucking trouble if your mom finds out you did this. I didn’t know my own step-sister was such a dirty slut, desperate enough to go looking for dogs to fuck in order to get off. That’s pathetic!” he reached down and pulled her up by the arm, taking her into his arms and carrying her. “I am taking you back home now Niki.” he told her as he picked her up and began carrying her back to the house, letting her mind race and wonder what he was going to do when they got home. She was barely a hundred pounds, and he carried her easily, letting her bury her head in shame against his shoulder. Once home he set her down in the middle of the living room. “Stand up straight.” he ordered her as he sat on the couch in front of her, looking her over. He had picked up her bag on the way back and looked in it after they got home, pulling out her panties and holding them up to her as she stood in front of him. “Gosh you are so naughty, you always walk home with no panties on? Have you no shame?” he said while shaking his head “Listen to me, if you don’t want me telling your Mom about this then you better start doing everything I say. Got that?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.