Time Scope Part 2 - Cover

Time Scope Part 2

Copyright© 2017 by REP

Chapter 18

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Jeb and Alicia met in Chicago. It was a whirlwind romance that started one morning and ended the same day with them deciding to get married. Two days later, they and the Time Scope Jeb had inherited returned to Seattle. They very quickly came to realize that the Time Scope was far more than what Granddad had explained in his letter. They quickly became the center of an intergalactic drama, which reshaped their lives and gave them an unexpected future.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Politics   Slow  

“Settle down people,” Thelt said.

“I know the Rumor Conduit is filled to overflowing with rumors of what happened yesterday and earlier today. Ship Commander Shimlt has been in almost nonstop meetings for the past two days. Before First Meal today, she briefed the ship’s officers on what happened yesterday and what she thinks will happen during the next five days.

“Two days ago, Ship Commander Shimlt and the three Zldats finalized their plans for notifying the people of the target planet of our presence and of our intent to negotiate an Alliance Agreement with them.

“After Second Meal yesterday, the First Offspring contacted the Soldar and Adviser. She directed them to execute the plan for notifying the local populace of our presence and intent. The Soldar directed Ship Commander Shimlt to execute that plan.

“She ordered the ship to be moved to the center of the geographical region and directed us to position ourselves in low orbit. When we were in position, she had our Mask Field disabled and she then played the message she had recorded earlier. She played the message ten times before she relinquished control of their TV and Radio Stations. She then established communication with the political leader of this region. Her name is Betty Kelt and her title is President.

“During that conversation, Ship Commander Shimlt described our reason for contacting the planet. She informed their President that we would like to meet with a small delegation of her and our representatives to discuss the possibility of establishing an Alliance Agreement. She proposed that the meeting be held at the home of our two Facilitators, which they call a farm. I should add that last night, the First Offspring informed us that she has selected two additional Facilitators.

“The President of the region agreed to meet and discuss the possibility of us negotiating an Agreement. In case you missed the importance of that statement, this President did not agree to discuss and negotiate an Agreement. All she agreed to was to meet so we could discuss whether a meeting to discuss the Agreement would be convened. The Ship Commander stressed that we would have a small meeting, so we would be sending two delegates with an unarmed escort. Their President is considering fifteen delegates, but also said she would try to reduce that to less than twelve. According to her, their government is fragmented into numerous departments and any negotiation would involve many of these departments. However, their President did offer to provide security for the meeting place.

“The next part of their discussion was how we should approach and land the shuttles. Ship Commander Shimlt proposed four unarmed shuttles, which we would use as support ships while at this farm. She proposed that we meet their warplanes over the ocean, and they would escort us to this farm. She has discussed the details of our making planet fall with the officer in charge of the shuttles, but I am not familiar with the details of that part of the plan. Ship Commander Shimlt has given me her assurances that everything possible has been done to ensure we make planet fall without them trying to shoot us out of the air.

“Just before this briefing, I posted the duty schedule for this deployment on the Patrol Group Bulletin Board. The Ship Commander wants our platoon to form two groups: a delegation group, and a support group.

“Those of you assigned to the support group will wear your Class 2 Utility uniforms. You should not need it, but you will take your standard Dress Uniform with you when you board the shuttle. Make sure your Class 2s are in excellent condition. You will doing the grunt-work once we make planet fall, but you will be appropriately dressed for that duty. You can consider appropriately dressed to mean a clean, like-new uniform, for we want to make a good impression on these people.

“The twelve of you assigned to the delegation group will wear your Dress Uniform and take your Class 2 utilities with you. When not performing your escort duties, you will wear your utilities, so you will need to take them with you when you board the shuttle. Regardless of the uniform you are wearing, it and the ones you take with you are to be in outstanding condition!

“Ship Commander Third Tanat and Ship Commander Fourth Heist will be our delegates, and I will command the escort party. The Ship Commanders and I will be in Imperial Dress Uniform. Ship Commander Shimlt wants the three of us to be easily recognized as the leaders of our delegation.

“When we arrive at this farm, the exit ramps of all shuttles will remain closed until all four shuttles have landed. The command shuttle will power down, but the remaining shuttles will remain at standby power. Once the command shuttle has powered down, it will drop its exit ramp, the remaining shuttles will not drop their ramps or power down until instructed to do so.

“When we are instructed, the escort party will march down the ramp in two columns of six with me at the rear post position. As you reach the bottom of the ramp, you will spread out to allow room for the Commanders to pass between you. I will give the order to halt and to turn toward each other. The Ship Commanders will then exit the shuttle, pass through our formation, and take up the lead position to greet the President’s representatives. I will join them there. We will remain in that position until the two delegations finish their introductions. The Ship Commanders will provide me with direction at the appropriate time for the support party to leave the shuttles. At that time, I will give the order for the other shuttles to power down and drop their ramps.

“Those of you assigned to the support group will set up the tents for our support equipment, and will position the equipment as you are directed by our cooks, medical technicians, and other support staff. Once those tasks are complete, you will standby in or near the shuttles until needed; personal time is authorized while you are on standby.

“For those of you assigned to the Escort group, once the introductions are complete, we will comply with Ship Commander Tanat’s orders. At this time, there is no agenda to follow, so remain alert and prepared for almost any eventuality.

“Are there any questions related to what I described? Yes, Relpt?”

“Sir, in the event that the locals’ delegation commits a hostile act against us, how are we to respond?”

“Good question, Relpt. Ship Commander Shimlt and I do not believe there will be any intentional hostile actions committed against us. However, in the event that we are wrong, our response will be dependent on when and what happens.

“Assume for the moment that we are attacked during our initial meeting. The three shuttles on standby will go to full power and lift immediately. The pilots of our shuttle will leave the ramp down, power up the shuttle, and lift as fast as possible. Those of us in the delegation group will evacuate into the shuttle as fast as possible. The shuttle pilots have orders to not wait for us. We all know how fast a shuttle pilot can perform an emergency power up and launch sequence. We have that amount of time to make it back into the shuttle or we will be left behind. So if an attack occurs, just takeoff running as fast as you can and hope you make it into the shuttle before it lifts.

“If an attack occurs at some time during the negotiations, I doubt we could get to the shuttle. I suggest you surrender and do not resist. Once we surrender, Ship Commander Shimlt and the First Offspring will attempt to negotiate our release. If the locals refuse, she will send down the Assault Troops to recover us and the First Offspring. The First Offspring will be their primary concern, but they will recover us if possible.

“Does that answer your question, Relpt?”

“Yes, sir; and thank you for telling us what to expect, sir.”

“Any further questions? ... No? Okay then, I’ll continue with the rest of the good news.”

“Tomorrow morning, everyone is to report to the dining area when it opens for First Meal in Class 3 utilities. You will go to the front of the line, and you have a half time unit to eat. As soon as you have finished eating, return to your rooms and change into your assigned uniform. One time unit after the dining hall opens, you will report to the shuttle bay’s Ready Room for final inspection. When that is complete and any discrepancies are corrected, we will board the shuttles and depart to make planet fall.

“While we are on the planet, DO NOT mention the First Offspring. DO NOT talk about her amongst yourselves or with the locals. Other than the Facilitators, no one on this planet is aware that she is on the planet, and that is the way we want things to remain.

“The First Offspring’s Empire name is Mary Tight. The Facilitators have mentioned her to the locals by that name, but they allowed them to believe she is a telepath onboard the ship. If anyone mentions her to you, you are to tell them that you do not know her. Remember, since you do not know her, you do not know what her position is on the ship. Phrase it anyway that is comfortable to you; as long as it comes out naturally and indicates that you don’t know her or anything about her. If your reply is not enough for your questioner and they mention that she is a telepath, you can explain that telepaths are odd people who do not mix with the rest of the ship’s company. Once again, if that additional explanation is needed, say it in your own words. We don’t want it to sound like everyone is saying exactly the same thing.

“Two additional subjects that you are NOT to mention are Directive 1495 and Time Distortion. We do not want our presence here to be interpreted as a threat and we do not want the locals to feel we are forcing them to do something against their will. The locals do not know that we can move back and forth through time, and the First Offspring does not want us to make them aware of that capability. They have been told that we have a minimal ability to foresee a week or two into the future but the accuracy is not good and that our telepaths can influence people’s actions. If they bring the subject up, you are to stick within the limits of that information and do NOT explain the Zldats’ actual capabilities.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.