Time Scope Part 2
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by REP

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jeb and Alicia met in Chicago. It was a whirlwind romance that started one morning and ended the same day with them deciding to get married. Two days later, they and the Time Scope Jeb had inherited returned to Seattle. They very quickly came to realize that the Time Scope was far more than what Granddad had explained in his letter. They quickly became the center of an intergalactic drama, which reshaped their lives and gave them an unexpected future.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Politics   Slow  

“Damned, Relpt. Those Assault Troops are big and strong.”

“Yeah I noticed, Vert. I was talking with one of them during our training period today. He told me that he had received growth hormones as a boy to increase his size and some type of drink that increased the size and density of his muscles. According to him, they have to eat a special blend of foods to maintain their physique, and that’s why they don’t eat with us.”

“I saw you, girl. You were doing a lot more than talk with that Assault Trooper. It looked to me like you were about to strip and trip him, so he would land on top of you.”

“Come on, Vert. I wasn’t that bad, although I must admit the thought of something similar crossed my mind. I did get him to promise to meet me in one of the Patrol Group’s Relaxation Rooms after Fourth Meal. I think I have enough points accumulated to get the use of a room. If so, would you care to join us? I suspect he is far more than I can handle by myself. Although, I’m more than willing to take care of him by myself, if I can.”

“Relpt, I don’t think I have ever heard you say that you may not be able to handle one man before. However, I do have a few points in my Shipboard Recreation Account and he was rather tall, buff, and handsome. So since you are offering to share, I would be more than willing to split the cost of the Relaxation Room with you.”

“Done. I’ll make the reservation now.”

“Thelt wants to talk with me privately, Relpt, about a matter immediately after Fourth Meal, so I will meet you in the Recreation Room about a time unit after we finish eating. He said it was ship’s business and personal. I don’t know how it can be both, but it shouldn’t take long.”

“Do you know what he wants to talk about, Vert?”

“Nope, no idea, but I have noticed that he has been much quieter than he normally is around everyone, so maybe he has a personal problem.”


After Fourth Meal, Vert goes to Thelt’s office and asks, “Sir, may I inquire into why you wanted to speak with me privately?”

“I’m not sure of the best way to say this, Vert. You and Relpt are well-known users of the Rumor Conduit.

“Ship Commander Shimlt had me report to her briefing room. She informed me of all the details contained in her orders, and how she came to receive them. She then instructed me to pass certain portions of that information on to you.”

Me, Sir?”

“Yes. You, Vert. She believes it’s necessary to distribute this information to the entire crew, but it’s not the type of information that she wants to put into an announcement or formal briefing. And ... she wants the information released slowly. Therefore, she wants you to release the information, a little bit at a time, as a series of rumors on the Rumor Conduit.

“She wants your rumors to exaggerate the information, so it seems to be rumor and not fact. However, as we all know there is usually some truth to every rumor. By letting the crew determine which part of the rumor is true, she wants to let them know how serious this matter is to the Zldats.

“What she told me is that Supreme Planetary Leader Hardt ordered Ship Commander Shimlt to report to his office at Exploration Force Headquarters before we left our quadrant’s local command center. When she arrived, he told her that the Royal Zldat Council had instructed the Exploration Council to return the First Offspring to the Supreme Royal Zldat’s household. According to the Zldat Council, it’s critical to the Zldat race for the Supreme Royal Zldat to be returned to his home at least a year before the start of the next competition for his position. The Zldat Council did not tell Supreme Planetary Leader Hardt why that is so. But, they did instruct him to use whatever force necessary to retrieve the First Offspring and return her within one Altair year of today. They have authorized the use of force against the First Offspring, if necessary. They also authorized the destruction of the world she is on if Ship Commander Shimlt deems that necessary to complete the mission.

“Shimlt does not want this information to be made known all at once, due to the effect it could have on our shipmates. She mentioned my giving the information to you and Relpt. She wants the two of you to do a controlled release of the information, but I don’t think Relpt should be informed of everything right now. Therefore, I’m telling you that I want you to feed the information to Relpt a bit at a time. Use her to help you start the rumors. Make it look like bits and pieces are gradually being leaked. Shimlt believes you are in a position to monitor our shipmates’ beliefs via the Rumor Conduit and sway those beliefs, so their beliefs support the mission. She feels our shipmates’ beliefs are important to completing this mission without violence, but she will use violence if necessary.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.