Time Scope Part 2
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by REP

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jeb and Alicia met in Chicago. It was a whirlwind romance that started one morning and ended the same day with them deciding to get married. Two days later, they and the Time Scope Jeb had inherited returned to Seattle. They very quickly came to realize that the Time Scope was far more than what Granddad had explained in his letter. They quickly became the center of an intergalactic drama, which reshaped their lives and gave them an unexpected future.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Politics   Slow  

While standing behind the Briefing Room’s podium looking over the Patrol Group, Explorer Leader Thelt says, “Quiet down and find a place to sit.

“After we spoke earlier today, Ship Commander Shimlt ordered me to her Briefing Room for a Mission Briefing. I did not like what she told me, and once I pass her briefing on to you, I will probably be spoiling this Ship Day for you, as she spoiled it for me.

“Ship Commander Shimlt was selected for this Mission for the reasons I stated this morning. Now, she has selected our Patrol Group to land on the target planet and recover the Supreme Royal Zldat’s First Offspring.

“Commander Shimlt briefed a select group of the ship’s officers on the Mission. She did not explain everything to us during the earlier briefing. This morning, she did not explain the limitations that had been placed on the ship’s company in completing the Mission.

“You may not be aware of it, but there was a Mission to the target planet before our first mission. That ship Time Distorted four hundred Solar Revolutions into the planet’s past. When they returned, they brought back Planetary Assessment data that indicated the planet was inhabited by a primitive, hostile, but intelligent species.

“On our last Mission, we Time Distorted two hundred and fifty Solar Revolutions into the target planet’s past. After we returned, our Planetary Assessment data was compared to that of the prior Mission. The Exploration Council and Royal Zldat Council decided that the dominant species is evolving socially and technologically at a very high rate.

“They are both curious and concerned about the level of civilization and the technology level the dominant species may have attained. Their main concerns are the inhabitants’ level of hostility and the planet’s current level of technology. Their level of Civilization had advanced faster than was expected, but the technology level had increased at a significantly higher rate. If that trend continued, their levels of hostility and technology may be sufficient to adversely impact our Mission.

“In addition to recovering the Supreme Royal Zldat’s First Offspring from the planet, we have been tasked with evaluating its current level of civilization, technology, and hostility. The data we take back will be analyzed to determine when they will evolve into a spacefaring race.

“With that in mind, the Royal Zldat Council has directed us to comply with Full Diplomatic Protocol. In addition to that tasking, the Exploration Council has tasked us with complying with Exploration Directive 1495. That is one of the reasons why we will have an Assault Package and a Division of Assault Troops on the ship. A second reason for the Assault Troops is the Supreme Royal Zldat decided that he should be represented on this Mission. Therefore, a Soldar from the Royal Zldat Council and one of the Supreme Royal Zldat’s personal advisers will be joining us when we stop to pick up the Assault Package and Assault Troops. We and the Assault Troops are jointly responsible for the safety of the two Zldats.

“It may not be important to us personally, but the two Zldats have requested that they be quartered with the ship’s complement of Zldats. From what I have been told, Commander Shimlt thinks that request is because they think our Zldats may have information about the First Offspring’s decision to stay on the planet. They will also be bonding with our Zldats to increase their persuasive powers, so they will be able to convince the First Offspring to return to the ship with us.

“To complicate matters further for this Patrol Group, Gletb was a member of our Patrol Group. Commander Shimlt therefore believes that our Patrol Group should have the honor of being the ship’s primary interface with the dominant race of the target planet. We will also have the honor of escorting one of the two Zldats down to the planet, when they decide it’s necessary for one of them to make planet fall.

“This may seem like good news for we will not have to convince the First Offspring to return with us, and it will make accumulating the data we are tasked to acquire easier. But it isn’t. We will be held personally responsible for the safety of the Zldats when they leave the ship, and we will not be allowed to carry offensive weapons. Thus, we will have no means of protecting the Zldats.

“Before I continue, are there any questions? Yes, Relpt.”

“Sir, I’m confused. Diplomatic Protocol requires that we commit no acts of aggression against the planet’s inhabitants. Directive 1495 requires us to take whatever action necessary including violent action to ensure an aggressive space faring race cannot attack the Empire. Isn’t that a conflict in Mission Tasking?”

“I agree with you, Relpt, that is a conflict in tasking. I suspect that’s part of the reason why a Senior Soldar and the Adviser are going to be with us, and in charge of the Mission I might add. Commander Shimlt informed me that once we are close enough to the planet’s solar system, we will stop to gather data and the Zldats will assess the current situation on the planet. At that time, we will be briefed on how we are to conduct ourselves when we are sent down to retrieve the First Offspring.

“She has already informed me that, until the Soldar and Adviser decide the planet is committing an aggressive act toward us, our Patrol Group will comply with Diplomatic Protocol. In her interpretation of our Mission Directives, the Patrol Group will not commit any aggressive actions, so that’s why we will not be armed with offensive weapons when we make planet fall. I seem to recall her saying, “If you don’t have them, then you won’t accidentally use them.”

“I can see most of you have recognized the significance of that direction. For those of you who are a bit slow this early in the Ship Day, I will explain it in blunt terms. The Soldar and Adviser are in charge. This Patrol Group is to be used to evaluate the level of aggression the planet’s population exhibits. Finally, our lack of offensive weapons means we ... are ... expendable.

“Yes, Vert, did you have something to add?”

“No, Sir. I was wondering if the Royal Zldat Council had provided us with any specific information that will be helpful to us in convincing the First Offspring to return to the ship with us.”

“The only information we have is that the Supreme Royal Zldat attempted to dictate the details of the First Offspring’s first Division. The First Offspring objected and left the planet on our ship. Considering how sensitive the Zldats are regarding the manner in which they divide, no one has asked for them to share any specifics.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.