My Step-sister's Banana Smoothie
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Boyfriend and girlfriend until divorced parents remarry, Mark and Sue find the ideal solution to their sibling challenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

I have often wondered if my experiment in the mildest form of incest with my sensuous stepsister Sue was the result of my teenaged need for sexual expression or actual “love” for her sparkling personality and charm.

Sue made no secret of the fact that she had her own stable of handy studs to reward with sexual favors at her beck and call. Our faux sibling peccadillo of lust was more the result of convenience and a need for immediate “tingles” to slake our thirsty libidos than some romantic interlude with sugary music to sooth our frantic fumbling.

Sue was without a doubt a real good-looker, a “hot number” with all the curves in the right spots and she was blessedly bestowed with urges that were well beyond her age in real time. I have to admit that once she lowered her scented French undies, I was lost in a world of carnal bliss and my enthusiasm was equally shared between my lusting, sinful soul and my sense of what romance would be like if I was so inclined.

Of course, I had a girlfriend to my credit during that period of lust-filled nocturnal adventures.

Her name is Nancy.

At least that is the name I will use with a writer’s freedom to improvise because if I used her rather unique real name, her pair of big brothers would identify my cruel use of their baby sister for my disreputable pleasure and give me a well-deserved beating that would probably put me in the orthopedic ward for quite some time. Anyway, Nancy was a cooperative young thing. She generally followed my lead in almost everything except that shameful time I asked her stay on her knees in church for an activity entirely unrelated to prayer and meditation. She wouldn’t talk to me for almost twenty-four hours and strangely, I found that disconcerting. I guess in retrospect, I had a lot of respect for Nancy and years later I understand she was more my “best friend” rather than a convenient vessel for my excessive production of spunk too precious for random distribution. It was only last year that she married a fireman from across the river and I suspect he packed a sizable hose to keep her flame of sexuality smoldering far from public view. Her first offspring was a set of twins and she seemed well-suited to maternal expressions. It was obvious she was more of a responsible homebody than some nymph of sexual desire when she was with me in my formative years.

My Sue was definitely not the motherly type.

She was all sugar and spice until the moment of truth arrived and then she turned into a wild tiger difficult to control without some sort of physical leverage to make her behave and take her medicine like a good little girl. I discovered all that real early in our relationship, before my widowed mother married her divorced father in a ceremony that made our happy humping into a cardinal sin just because of a silly scrap of paper. Her pa became my daddy and my ma became her mom and now we were brother and sister instead of happily humping teenagers with sex on our minds morning, noon and night. It was right after that Sue collected her stable of horny studs to service her eternal itch and I was relegated back to the “minors” to be called up only in the case of emergency sexual needs. Her mood swings seemed to mirror her degree of desperation and I came to recognize the signs of her willingness to move to “plan B” when all else failed.

I was quite content to be the “fallback” option for Sue’s carnal desires and kept Nancy fairly pure and innocent just because of the off chance that Sue might have a need for my overflowing spunk with little forewarning. She was a girl that loved to do things on the spur of the moment and sometimes that led to little spats when she had to bestow her favors on more than one stud at the same time. I suspected she made those little errors on purpose because she seemed to derive an inordinate amount of pleasure from trying to satisfy two gentlemen at the same time from different angles and with an equal amount of passion. I had watched her do just that from the peephole in the bathroom medicine cabinet on a full moon midnight that bathed her naked body in the glow of other worldly lust taking on two strapping lads with the skill of a well-trained courtesan lost in her own little valley of sin and repeated orgasms that threatened to wake our parents in the downstairs master bedroom. I watched the hulking football player spank her pretty pink cheeks with his lineman’s paws making her entire body shake with the vibration of his energy and brute power. Her lips merely adjusted around the other boy’s business and he was soon rewarding her gullet with his gift that kept on trickling forever and a day.

After that voyeuristic adventure, I was more demanding of her in similar circumstances and allowed her no quarter when she claimed to be exhausted or too sleepy to perform with precise skills.

In a way, I sensed that Sue appreciated my demands and she would even make some mistakes to cause me to “correct” her with my open palm or even my wide leather belt when she was particularly naughty. At first, I tended to think she was playing some sort of game with me. Something similar to the “role-playing” that teenagers do at boring parties. Then, with a flash of insight that hit me like a bolt of lightning, I came to the conclusion that this was a hidden key to Sue’s sexuality and not to be ignored or disregarded unless one wanted her to shut them out forever. I experimented with binding her ankles and wrists and found she would come close to orgasm before I even had an opportunity to lower my trousers. When I started to pinch her nostrils or cover her mouth she almost exploded in sexual release and convulsive shudders that made me aroused to the point of frantic copulation. I knew I had found her weakest point when I accidently rubbed her little posterior star just sitting innocently like some observer of the field of sexual battle between the sexes. She went silent and I saw the hint of lust in her tell-tale eyes that told me she wanted more right in that particular spot. Soon, I was stretching her sphincter muscle with up to three fingers and she took it all with increasing agitation and a welcoming attitude that informed me she was delighted with my choice of entryways. It was a novel experience because my limited exposure to female desire generally pointed to the advisability of staying far away from that private spot unless specifically invited to do so by the partner with absolutely no chance of a misunderstanding.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.