Life on Another Planet - Cover

Life on Another Planet

Copyright© 2017 by Coaster2

Chapter 21: The New Girl in Town

Sunday, June 3, 2012 2pm

“Jesus, Jesse,” Doug Gallagher exclaimed under his breath. “Where do you find these women? First it was that Swedish babe, and now ... I don’t know how to describe this one. I don’t want to insult you or her, but she looks like more than a handful, if you get my meaning.”

Jesse cast a glace over to the stands and the sight of the lightly clad figure of Candice Tanner. There was no doubt she was the center of attention of most of the males in the area, and was garnering some rather evil looks from several of the women.

“Her name is Candice and she’s in one of my classes. She asked me for a date, so I thought about it ... and thought about it ... and thought...”

“Bullshit,” Chunky snapped. “It took you less than a millisecond to decide. How the hell do you do it, Peterson?”

“Don’t have a clue, guys. Must be my natural personal charm, rugged good looks, and unlimited wealth,” he kidded.

“If it was true, that would make sense,” Lofty added with a chuckle. “Seriously, what the hell have you got that attracts women like that? I’ve seen you in the showers, so I know it isn’t some trouser snake you possess.”

“Boys,” Jesse said with a grin, “it’s not what you’ve got but how you use it.” With that, he jogged away to take up his position at shortstop.

Candice was standing by the entrance to the dugout when the Blues came off the field at the middle of the first inning.

“What was that conversation at the start of the game about,” she wondered. “You all kept looking over at me, didn’t you?”

Jesse snorted. “Take a wild guess. Once again, my team mates were wondering how in the world I could be dating someone that was as beautiful as you,” he said in a very low voice.

“Oh. What did you tell them?” she wondered, also in a quiet tone.

“Nothing. Let them wonder,” he grinned, heading for the bat rack and his helmet.

Candice returned to the stands and sat with a smile on her face. She was thinking back over their first weekend together. Jesse had surprised her by taking her to a film festival that featured a number of old black and white films. She was given the choice of which one to choose and after some indecision and to Jesse’s delight, she agreed to his suggestion of Some Like it Hot.

It had been his favourite comedy when he was in grade eleven. After all, who wouldn’t like a movie with a scantily clad Marilyn Monroe prancing around in it? And besides, it was genuinely funny. Candice thought so to. She had never seen the movie and laughed throughout, right to the last scene with Joe E. Brown and Jack Lemmon.

As they sat in the darkened theatre, Jess could feel Candice’s soft breast against his arm, raising a predictable reaction in him. He took a chance a put his arm around her shoulder and she moved even closer to him. He began to have visions of what it would be like to make love to this young woman. She was so spectacularly endowed that he couldn’t imagine what she would look like naked.

“What made you think of this movie?” she asked as they strolled toward Jesse’s parked Toyota.

“I’ve always had a thing for Marilyn Monroe,” Jesse answered honestly. “She wasn’t the greatest actress, but no one ever exuded raw sexuality like she did ... way ahead of what we see in the movies today.

“Trust you guys to lust after her,” she smirked.

“Guilty as charged,” he smiled, “but in the immortal words of Joe E. Brown, ‘Well, nobody’s perfect.’”

That set off a round of mutual laughter between the two, remembering some of the hilarious scenes.

“You’re a fun date, Jesse,” she said, taking his arm in hers and making sure he got a good dose of soft breast as she did so. “Tomorrow, I’m your host, so you can meet me at my apartment at say ... six o’clock. Is that too early?”

“Uhhm, maybe sometime between six thirty and seven, please. I’d like to go home and shower and change after work. Is that too late for you?”

“No, of course not,” she smiled warmly. “Just come when you’re ready. You know where I live. My name is on the mailbox, so just press the button and I’ll buzz you in.”

“I really enjoyed tonight, Candice. I hope I can think of some other things we can do that you’ll enjoy.”

“Oh don’t worry about that,” she said with a devilish grin. “I’m sure we can think of something.”

As he stopped in front of her apartment, he jumped out and helped her out of the SUV.

“Thanks, Jesse. I’m glad I asked you about a date,” she said, then taking him into her arms, she kissed him thoroughly as she pressed her generous breasts into his ribcage.

“See you tomorrow evening,” she smiled as she pulled the lobby door open and walked in, stopping to turn and wave as Jesse watched her.


“How was your date?” Eve asked as he entered the apartment.

“Great. We went to see an old movie from my era; Some Like It Hot. Candice really enjoyed it too. I’d call our first date a success,” he smiled.

“I’m glad to hear it. I assume you’re going to see her again,” she said.

“Yeah. I’m meeting her tomorrow evening at her apartment. I’m not sure what she has planned.”

“I assume this young lady is attractive,” she tried.

“Oh yeah, you could say that. On a scale of ten, she’s a nine-point-nine.”

“And she asked you for a date first, right?”

“Yes she did, much to my surprise.”

“Why are you surprised?” Eve wondered. “You’re a nice looking young man, well mannered and energetic. You met her in your night school class, so you know she is interested in her education.”

“Yes, she’s planning to go back to her home town and eventually take over her parents’ business.”

“Ah ... ambitious too. Good for her. Sounds like you’ve picked a good one this time.”

“I hope so, Eve. But ... she really is very attractive ... beautiful even ... and sexy. I’m sure a hundred guys would be after her. I don’t think I’ll be sharing my life story with her. We saw what happened with Kirsten when I did, so I will just keep it to myself.”

“I understand, Jesse, but don’t sell yourself short. I’ve told you before that you have a lot to offer a young woman. Unless she’s looking for a ‘bad boy, ‘ you really have a lot to offer the right one.”

“Well, I guess I’ll know soon enough,” he said with a smile before heading off to his bedroom.

Saturday, June 9, 2012 6:20pm

Jesse rang the buzzer for Candice’s apartment and almost immediately heard the buzz to let him into the hallway. Her apartment was on the second floor, so he walked up the stairs and headed down the hall, checking the apartment numbers as he went. He needn’t have bothered. She was standing at her door waiting for him.

“Hi,” she smiled. “Just when you said you’d be here. You look very handsome,” she added.

“Hi. Thank you, you look lovely yourself,” he said, eyeing her sleeveless top and snug short skirt. Once again, she surprised him when she closed the door behind them by taking him into her arms and kissing him. There was no tongue, but it was a warm, lovely kiss nonetheless.

Jesse couldn’t help but notice just how she had dressed to make an impression on him. She didn’t really need to, but she was even sexier than he’d ever seen her before. Every curve of her body was on display, despite being covered by fabric. There was no way Jesse could control the erection that she was creating in him.

“I thought we’d have dinner in and just relax together tonight,” she said, surprising Jesse.

“Oh ... okay ... that sounds fine. Thank you for inviting me,” he said, stumbling awkwardly over his words.

“Would you like a glass of wine before I serve dinner?” she asked. “I don’t want to rush you.”

“Oh ... wine ... sure ... thanks.”

“Red or white.”

“Uhhm ... red, I guess. Otherwise, it doesn’t matter.” Again, he was feeling awkward around his hostess. She had him off balance and he was scrambling mentally to catch up.

She smiled at him, realizing he was not at all sophisticated or suave. That was good. She liked the idea that he wasn’t some guy who took her for granted and expected her to fall into his arms. But ... that could happen. He was so nice and sincere that she found him irresistible. The more she saw of Jesse Peterson, the more she liked. In the event Dr. Pete didn’t get there first, he would fit nicely into a small town environment.

They sat together on the sofa in the living room and talked for a few minutes.

“When do you play baseball tomorrow?” she asked.

“Two o’clock at Minoru Park in Richmond. The “Tides” are supposed to be a good team, so we’ll probably have our hands full.”

“Would you mind if I came along?” she asked.

“Heck no. I’ll have Mica and his friend Tony with me. Mica is Doctor Mikeska’s son and Tony is his friend. They’re just starting Little League, so they like to watch the big kids play.”

“Doctor Mikeska is your guardian?”

“Yeah ... that’s what I call her. Really, I’m old enough that I don’t have to have one, but she rescued me when I didn’t know who I was and didn’t have any identification. She took me in and gave me a place to live and pretty much treated me like a son. I owe her a lot ... probably more than I can ever repay.”

“She’s a doctor of medicine?”

“Well, she’s a psychiatrist. The regular doctors thought I needed one when I couldn’t remember my name and had no identification on me. Anyway, she was a lifesaver and I’m very grateful to her.”

“I can tell,” Candice smiled. “How’s your memory now?”

“Much better, but some parts are still missing. A lot of it relates to some of my later schoolwork, so that’s why I had to take some extra courses to catch up before I enrolled.”

We were silent for a few moments before Jesse asked, “School is out now. What are you doing this summer? You didn’t go home to Cranbrook, I guess.”

“No,” she smiled. “I have a job at a tire distributor here in town. The owner and my dad are friends and that’s how I got the summer job.”

“What do you do there?”

She shrugged. “Just take the orders and check the inventory and then send them out to shipping. It isn’t very difficult, but it takes some of the boring work off the regular staff, so it’s worthwhile,” she said with a smile.

“Yeah ... that would be good. Does it pay well?”

“Yeah, eighteen dollars an hour. That’s pretty good for a summer job.”

“You’re not kidding. I earn ten dollars an hour. How can you afford this apartment? Oops ... sorry ... that’s none of my business,” he said quickly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.