26 May 2007
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Diane and Brenda take Dan to the park for a sexy picnic. They divulge to him more of what Steve did to them when they were younger. A new person enters Dan's life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Oh fuck, huh, huhh, huhh!” Diane arched her back as Major’s tongue gave her a second exploding climax. Tina smiled at Major like a proud parent.

“Tina, can you tell me how to let Major fuck me?” Brenda wanted to try.

“Be glad to, first you have to decide on the position. Most dogs do it better from behind, hence the phrase ‘doggy style.’ On the other hand, you can use the normal missionary. I think we’d better use the missionary.” She looked around at others picnicking some distance away. “We don’t want Major’s fucking you doggy to give us away.”

“Another thing you should consider first is if you want his knot to go inside you or not. If it does, and once he’s fucked you and cums, you’ll both be dog locked for about twenty to forty minutes afterward,” Tina explained.

“I want it all!” Brenda desired.

“One time Major and I were dog-locked, and I played with his balls and got him horny again for another fuck.”

“How many times can Major fuck?” She wanted to know.

“He can usually do it three to five times a day. If I want an all day session with him, I’ll usually alternate between fucking and a blow job. You never have to worry about a mess afterward. Major loves to lick my pussy clean after we fuck, which usually leads to another fantastic cum,” she bragged.

Major was standing, panting from his meals, his cock hanging ready for action. Tina gave Dan a quick kiss and crawled closer to Brenda. He admired her cutely shaped ass in her tight shorts. A wet stain on her crotch revealed her growing excitement for him.

“Major is already horny for you, so he won’t need very much persuasion. If you wanted to fuck and he wasn’t ready, then you could stroke his cock to get him hard, or you could suck on his cock to get him hard, just like on a man. What is really nice is to let his cock grow hard inside you, and his knot locks him in you for a good fucking.” She turned, smiling at Dan.

“Would you suck on Major’s cock for us to watch?” Benda wondered. Tina looked at Dan, who nodded his approval. Tina didn’t feel ashamed as she turned onto her back and inched her way under him. She gently grasped his cock and stroked it, exposing more flesh from inside its hairy sheath. She touched her tongue to the pointed tip, and then they watched her take it into her mouth. She started an up-and-down sucking motion.

“Fucking awesome, I’ll say!” Brenda exclaimed, wide-eyed.

“I’m not sure I want to do that yet,” Diane grimaced.

“I do; can I suck on his cock?” Brenda eagerly asked.

“Sure you can.” She and Tina switched positions. Brenda took his cock in her hand, inspecting the tip.

“Is he cumming already?” She asked, seeing several drips.

“No, it’s just some of his pre-cum right now. Male dogs continually lubricate the female dog when mating. However, he will start to cum a little as he fucks you, then a big cum at the end. In addition, he shoots a lot more cum than a man does. And in case you were wondering, a male dog cannot get you pregnant or give you any sexually transmitted diseases.”

“His cock did seem more rubbery than I expected, but still nice and hard and long. What does his cum taste like?”

“Not much different than a man’s,” she replied, looking at Dan. The four looked on as Brenda began sucking on Major’s cock. She had him nice and hard and moaned her delight.

“I’m tempted to suck him off to taste his cum,” Brenda said.

“You can try that another time,” Tina offered.

“Brenda, you’re fucking sick!” Diane commented, wrinkling her brow in disgust.

“That didn’t sound like complaining when Major made you cum a few minutes ago.”


Brenda reclined again, ushering Major between her legs. “Down boy,” Tina instructed Major, lowering his hind legs. “Now you’ll have to guide his cock into you, or I can. But when he starts humping and fucking you, hang on for the ride of your life!” Tina warned. “I usually have him wear special slippers I have for his front paws when we fuck doggy. He’ll grip your sides firm to hold on, and his nails and rough paw pads can scratch your skin.”

“I’ll try to put his cock in first,” Brenda said, reaching down between them.

She could feel the closeness of him, his tongue out, and his panting, hot breaths. She grasped the shaft and stroked it up and down her pussy slit. She felt the hard tip separate her lips and let go. He shuffled his feet forward, his cock penetrating her. Everyone watched Major’s cock disappear inside Brenda, then Tina rejoined Dan, snuggling close to him.

Major recognized the warmth he sought and began fucking Brenda. His humping action was furious and non-stop. His cock went deeper and deeper, swelling more in size.

“I think I’m jealous of Major,” Dan kidded. “I couldn’t fuck that fast.”

“I’m sure I hope I’ll find out for myself,” she thought, her eyes lusting for him.

Tina leaned toward Dan for a kiss. “Oh, maybe I shouldn’t kiss you,” she hesitated, covering her mouth. “You saw me sucking on Major’s cock. I don’t blame you if you don’t want to kiss me right now.”

“Just try me.”

“Are you serious?”

“There is only one way to find out.” She leaned in close, kissing him quickly.

“That wasn’t much of a kiss,” he joked.

“You don’t mind?” She gleamed.

“You don’t hear me complaining, do you? Tina, you have wonderous, sensual-looking lips.” Tina shrieked her approval and lunged, wrapping her arms around his neck. The force knocked him onto his back, with Tina following, pressing her bare tits to his chest. She kissed him long and hard.

“Now, now, Major, you had better settle down,” Dan kidded her.

“Woof, woof!” Tina panted, her tongue hanging out. She laughed and giggled, with Dan joining her. “Wow, you are unbelievable!”

“Give me that tongue!” He desired. She felt it being sucked into Dan’s hot mouth, and his arms wrapped her close to him. After a moment, they sat up to enjoy the show. Dan and Tina now freely caressed, her bare tit pressed flat to his side.


“You still want his knot inside you?” Tina asked, seeing it close to Brenda’s pussy.

“Yes!” She panted, the knot of his cock pressing against her. Her juices lubricated it, and her pussy expanded to take it in. Major gave a powerful thrust, burying his knot inside her. His cock filled Brenda’s pussy, the tip touching her cervix. She winced a little in pain as Major’s knot began to swell.

“You’re not used to having your pussy filled in so much, are you?” Diane kidded.

“That’s for sure, except by my dildo or dad’s cock,” she smiled.

“The discomfort will ease in a few minutes. Just wait until his knot swells to the size of a big orange and hits your G-spot, and then look out!” Tina forecasted. She formed a circle with both hands to show them its approximate size.

Major was doing his natural, instinctive mating with a female and was pounding Brenda’s pussy non-stop. “Oh my fuck, uhh, uhh, uhh!” She cried out, suffering another climax.

“How long will Major keep fucking her?” Diane inquired, her interest increasing.

“With a short pause or two, Major will fuck you for about twenty or twenty-five minutes, and that I know from experience! Expect your pussy to be a little sore after,” she warned. Tina licked her lips, growing further aroused.

“You think Major’s cock is big; you should try fucking a horse cock,” she mentioned.

“What, you have a dildo the size of a horse’s cock?” Diane questioned.

“No, not a dildo, a real horse’s cock,” Tina stated, glancing at Dan.

“You fuck horses too?” Diane shrieked.

“I’m part owner of a horse and live on a farm out of town. I try to visit him several times a month,” Tina revealed.

“What’s it like to fuck a horse’s cock?” Brenda asked, likely to try one too.

“It is fucking amazing! That two-foot cock is so big and hard, stuffing my pussy right to the top. The power of his fucking is ten times greater than Major’s. I have a special table set up so I can lay on it and put his cock in me,” Tina remembered.

“Could I try fucking your horse too?” Brenda wanted.

“Sure you can.”

“Do you suck your horse’s cock too and make him cum?” Dan asked this animal lover.

“Yes,” she said, looking straight at him. “A horse’s cum is similar to dogs in taste, just a lot more of it,” Tina replied.

“I’d love for you to watch me fuck and suck off my horse,” she said softly to him. “No one has ever seen me.”

“I’d be honoured. I’m looking forward to it.” He cupped her soft face and kissed her.

As if reading the other person’s mind, Tina moved to her knees in front of Dan. They hugged and kissed passionately. He put his fingers on the waistband of her shorts and started to slide them off her small ass cheeks and down her slim legs.

“It took you long enough.” She smiled, feeling the sun on her bare cheeks. “I love my dog for the great sex he can give me, but I still need a man to love me as a woman should be loved,” she yearned.

“I thought it would be rude of me to attempt to fuck you within minutes of our meeting.”

“That would have been okay with me. I wanted us to meet and possibly fuck; that’s why I had Major find you,” she said, allowing Dan to slip her shorts off her ankles. “Wendy told us how good a fuck you are, and having met you, I want to find out for myself.”

She leaned back on one arm, her legs stretched out. He admired the gentle slope of her stomach toward her V. She slightly parted her legs, revealing neatly trimmed dark brown hair matted with excitement.

“Now it’s my turn,” she grinned. Tina pulled at the waistband of Dan’s shorts. She eyed her prize as the sun shone over his hard cock. “Well hello, Major!” She jokingly exclaimed. “Now I know one of the reasons why Wendy is so happy to be in love with you,” she smirked.

“And us too!” Diane chirped.

His shorts made company with Tina’s as she took command. She kissed him, easing him onto his back. She kissed her way to his nipples, along his stomach, and to each thigh. Tina eyed his cock and then used her mouth over the head to stand it erect. Her hands planted on his hips, she licked the long shaft, then started teasing him, sucking it in stages.

“Mmm, fuck, that feels good!” He praised. Tina gave the shaft several tiny nibbles and then set a steady sucking rhythm in motion.

A moment later, she came up to him, panting heavily. “Dan, I want you to know that I can be an exceptionally good woman to the man that is good to me!” She kissed him hard and returned to sucking on his hardened cock.

Dan placed his hand lightly on her bobbing head. “I want to taste your pussy,” he said. She obeyed his desire and moved around, lifting her legs over his head. He pulled her tiny ass down to his face, inhaling her sweet aroma. She wriggled her pussy against his tongue, showing her pleasure. “You taste so fucking delicious!” He panted.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.