26 May 2007 - Cover

26 May 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Diane and Brenda take Dan to the park for a sexy picnic. They divulge to him more of what Steve did to them when they were younger. A new person enters Dan's life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Major, some bloodhound you turned out to be!” Tina half-heartedly complained, almost out of breath. “We’ve been looking for Dan for about thirty minutes now, and all you’ve found are three more squirrels and several birds to chase,” she said, looking at her watch. “I didn’t realize this park was so big when you are looking for only one person. We may as well head for home and wonder about what could have been.” She stopped by a small jut of pine trees to catch her breath.

“I suppose you see another squirrel?” She sighed as Major’s poise went alert. The breeze carried a faint, unmistakable scent, and only his ears could detect the moans of Brenda making Diane cum. “What is it, boy? Do you smell Dan?” She hoped, his nose twitching. His brief, high-pitched whines told Tina he’d found his prey. “Okay, let’s go, boy!” Her newfound energy led him.

Tina turned right past the last tree to see a three-quarters circle of open area. Lying by a tree about fifty yards away were the distinct figures of three people. She placed her right hand above her eyebrows to shield the sun and squinted to improve her vision.

“That’s him; that’s Dan!” She exclaimed. “That’s my boy! I knew you could find him! Thank you, Major! Mommy owes you an extra special treat tonight!” She forecasted, stooping and hugging his neck.


Dan’s head was on a swivel, turning in every direction except up and down. Surely someone heard Diane cum! “I don’t know about you two, but this great fucking has made me hungry as well as horny,” Brenda chirped. She stood unashamedly, fully naked, and retrieved the lunch basket from the picnic table.

“Isn’t that Tina and Major I see coming?” Brenda said, returning to the comforter. Dan spotted her and Major, and he frantically pulled on his shorts. A hard cock ready for fucking wasn’t exactly the best way to make a good first impression. Neither Diane nor Brenda bothered to cover their tits as Tina approached.


“Isn’t this a pleasant surprise?” Dan beamed, politely standing. Tina’s eyes caught the full profile of his hard cock, hidden under his shorts, and came to him.

“I guess more formal introductions are needed. I’m Tina Hamilton,” she smiled, offering her hand to shake.

“Hi Tina Hamilton, I’m Dan Hayward, and you’ve met my daughters, Diane and Brenda,” he grinned, taking her hand.

“Hi girls.”

“Dan Hayward. Now, where have I heard that name before? And who does he remind me of?” She thought.

“Meeting twice in one day. I am the lucky one.” He smiled, trying not to gaze at her breasts, barely covered by her bikini top. “And how did Major make out with his squirrel hunting?”

“He struck out as usual, but he was bang on with another hunting quest I gave him,” she smiled. “Oh, I’m sorry, I see you’re about to eat. I shouldn’t intrude,” she said, seeing Brenda emptying food items from the picnic basket.

“No intrusion at all. We have plenty to offer you. Please stay,” he requested, touching her left forearm. There was that slight tingle again.

“Please, Tina, we have more than enough food for you and Major, of course,” Brenda agreed.

“I guess I have an offer I can’t refuse,” she smiled, happy that Dan asked to include her.

Major nudged Dan’s left hand, then sat obediently beside him. “I still can’t get over how Major has taken to you,” Tina wondered, patting his head. “Do you have that effect on women too?” She grinned.

“That depends on the woman,” he said, raising his eyebrows. “Sorry, it was so stupid of me to say that,” he apologized.

“Major!” Brenda yelled, holding out her arms for a greeting. He wagged his tail, tightening the restraint on his leash. Tina leaned over and freed him.

“I don’t think he’ll wander off,” she said. Major bounded over, smelling the sex in the air emanating from the girls.

They sat at the same time, and four corners of the comforter shared. Tina couldn’t help glancing at the crossed legs of Diane and Brenda, their pussies proudly on display. Major was a natural moocher, eagerly but politely accepting scraps from the two girls. Tina continually glanced at the two pairs of bare tits in view. Dan did his share of looking at Tina’s nice body, but he thought it was better to concentrate on her beautiful face.


A moment later, Brenda’s cell phone chirped. “Hi Wendy, I’ll put you on speaker.”

“I suppose Dan left his phone at home again,” Wendy teased.

“Guilty as charged,” he chuckled.

“How is your day going?”

“We’re having a great time. Diane and I are being naughty as usual with Dad, plus we’ve met a nice woman walking her dog,” Brenda related, looking at Tina.

“Dan, honey, I was wondering if you would like to go with me and see a movie tonight. Tom Hanks’ new movie, ‘The Da Vinci Code’ is playing.”

“That’s who you remind me of, the actor Tom Hanks!” Tina remarked.

“Sorry, I didn’t know you had company,” Wendy said.

“I’d love to go with you, honey. I suppose you already asked Karen, and she said no.”

“You’re right, Dan. She still won’t talk to me or anyone in the family. I’m getting really, really worried about her.” Dan could hear the concern in her sweet voice.

“I know Wendy; we all are. My wife, Karen, had a miscarriage on the 1st of April and is taking it really, really badly,” he informed Tina.

“Her voice sounds familiar,” Tina thought. “Excuse me, I don’t mean to be nosey, but your voice sounds so familiar; are you Wendy Campbell?”

“Yes, I am; who are you?”

“It’s me, Wendy, Tina Hamilton.”

“Oh my god, Tina, how did you ever end up meeting Dan?” She asked.

“You never know who you’ll meet walking your dog in the park,” she said, glancing at him.

Dan looked at her for a moment. “How do you know Wendy?”

“We work together at the Belleville Community Bank.” Then she paused for a moment, looking at him. “Oh, I get it now, your Wendy’s Dan! I’ve heard all about the end-of-year party in March and that very lovely letter. I missed it because I was sick. Now I see what all the girls were talking about at work. Wendy, you are one lucky bitch. I’m so happy for you.”

“Yes, Dan is wonderful. What are the odds that you’d meet each other in such a big park?”

“Maybe it was destiny or fate for us to meet,” Tina offered.

“I’m sure it was. So, Dan, we’re on for the movie tonight?”

“We sure are!”

“Now, Dan, I expect you to be as good to Tina as you are to me, and if you’re not, I’ll hear about it from her. Tina, make sure Dan is the best with you. He is an excellent lover!”

“Are you sure about that? I mean, he is yours?” She wanted to be certain.

“I’m positive, honey. And remember, Dan, honey, don’t get worn out too much; I’ll need you to fuck me at home after the movie,” she predicted.

“You can count on it,” he said, smiling at Tina.

“Okay, my love, see you later.”

“I love you, Wendy. Bye.” The girls also said goodbye to her.


“You know how women talk and gossip, especially about their men. Wendy told me, how she’s in an open relationship with a married couple; I didn’t know it was you.”

Tina looked wide-eyed at Dan. “When we first met, I thought there was something about you I couldn’t place, and Wendy’s phone call confirmed it: that you look identical to the actor Tom Hanks when he was in his movies, ‘Saving Private Ryan,’ and ‘You’ve Got Mail,’ with Meg Ryan. But you must get that comparison all the time.”

“I do fairly often,” he admitted.

“And you know what is so fantastically and utterly cool about Dad looking the same as Tom Hanks? Is that our mom, Karen, who looks exactly like Meg Ryan when she was with Tom Hanks in their movie, ‘You’ve Got Mail!’” Diane beamed proudly.

“No way, that is unbelievable!” Tina expressed herself, gazing at Dan again. Brenda took a picture out of her wallet and showed it to Tina. The picture showed Karen wearing her skimpy white bikini and Dan in his swim trunks. They posed, hugging and smiling.

“Wow, what an identical resemblance to them! You have your own Hollywood couple look-a-likes as real parents,” Tina remarked.


The four shared the picnic meal and general conversation. Tina was enjoying her time with Dan and beginning to understand what Wendy found so attractive about him. Major sat patiently between Diane and Brenda, waiting for small rewards. The tip of his red cock was peeking out of its furry sheath as the womanly scent was beginning to excite him again.

Dan’s left hand propped him up on his side as he and Tina talked. She sat on his left, cross-legged, a foot away. Major came to her, mooching another scrap, and gladly accepted another hug around the neck. He used the bridge of his long nose to nudge Tina’s left knee.

“What is it, boy?” She wondered. He repeated his nudge, and Tina relented, moving to her right. One more bump from him, and she shuffled her small ass again. Dan’s left hand was now inches from her ass, and her right shoulder blade was pressing against the front of his left shoulder. His nostrils flared, taking in the womanly-scented mixture of her perfume and perspiration.

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d think Major was trying to play matchmaker with us. He kept pushing me with his nose so that I’d cuddle against you,” she commented, looking at Dan.

“You have a very smart dog,” he said. She liked his closeness, and despite the heat of the day, she could feel his hot breath on her bare right shoulder. He looked down her bikini top at her deep cleavage, her chest rising and falling with increasing breaths.

Dan’s attraction to her was growing stronger. He looked at her left hand, noticing it was free of a wedding ring. He had to ask one important question. “Does there happen to be a Mr. Tina Hamilton?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.