26 May 2007
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Diane and Brenda take Dan to the park for a sexy picnic. They divulge to him more of what Steve did to them when they were younger. A new person enters Dan's life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

They started on their walk with Dan holding their hands, and their tits, barely restrained in their bikini tops, swayed invitingly with each step. “Expect men to be asking you to pose and their cell phones to be taking pictures of you or possibly offering a fuck,” he said.

The girls smiled at Dan, squeezing his hand. As soon as they approached anyone, especially a man, their eyes were glued to their scantily clad bodies. Eyes always looked back as they passed two beauties gazing at them from behind. There were also shocked expressions from others.

“I need to show my bare pussy to men,” Brenda confessed to Dan.

“Do you want to sit on a bench with your legs spread open?”

“That too, but I need to go right up to a man and lift my skirt, show him my bare pussy, and let him touch it.”

“Okay, honey, I’ll be nearby watching you; just be careful,” he warned.

“Thank you. I know I’ll enjoy showing my pussy for you.” He and Diane sat on a park bench, leaving Brenda alone. Her short skirt hid nothing, and her open pose allowed the sun to shine on her bare pussy. Diane held Dan’s hand on his lap, pressing against his swollen cock.

Brenda saw a man stoop down to tie his shoelace. She took a deep breath and walked up to him. He stopped when he noticed a shadow blocking out the sun over him. “Excuse me,” she said in a soft voice, propping her sunglasses on top of her head. He looked at slim, bare legs that never seemed to end. Higher, his eyes went to the hint of a V, then to a short skirt, a flat stomach, full breasts barely contained in a bikini top, and finally a beautiful smiling face.

He stood, towering over Brenda by half a foot. “Yes, can I help you?” He asked, taking in her almost naked beauty.

“Yes, you can help me very much. You see, my pussy is itchy, and I was wondering if you could scratch it for me?” She asked innocently and was very nervous. He paused at her unexpected invitation. Brenda enticed the offer by lifting her skirt two inches to expose her pussy. He raised his eyebrows at the surprising view.

“Please, it’s very bothersome, and I need it rubbed to relieve the itching!” She enticed. He glanced around to see if anyone was looking. She didn’t give him an option and put his right hand on her pussy. The stranger hesitated a moment, then Brenda urged him on. He began to curl his fingers, lightly touching her shaved pussy.

“Harder please!” She asked. He put more pressure on his stroke. “My pussy is itchy on the inside too,” she smiled. She widened her stance, not caring if anyone was watching. His finger parted her lips and slid easily inside her moistened pussy. Several strokes and thrusts were all she needed.

“Thank you!” She exclaimed, guiding his finger out and giving him a peck on the cheek. He watched dazedly as Brenda walked merrily on her way. He raised his eyebrows at his view and quickly took several pictures of her from behind. He sniffed his fingers and licked her flavour.

“The guys are never going to fucking believe this!” He grinned as her cute, mostly bare ass disappeared.


Brenda came up behind Dan and Diane and sat beside him. “What did you say to him to get him to finger your pussy?” Diane asked.

“I told him my pussy was itchy and asked him to scratch it for me,” she grinned.

“That’s a great idea. I think I’ll try that too,” she said, standing for her turn.

“That was nice of you to take your sunglasses off and make eye contact.” Dan praised. The girls sat with legs open comfortably, their bare pussies for viewing about ten feet from the path. They’d laugh and tease Dan by taking his hand and having him rub or finger their pussies to see how close people would get before he took his hand away.

“Daddy, show us off to some more men, then it’s my turn for a man to feel my pussy,” Diane said, standing and offering her hand.

They continued their leisurely walk with Dan’s hands around their waists. It didn’t take them long to slide his hands down and caress their half-bare ass cheeks. He could feel the slight ripples of their muscles with each step.

“Do you see the looks Dad is getting from women staring at his hard cock?” Brenda asked.

“I noticed, I noticed!” She smiled.

“I’d say it’s because you’re both basically naked.”

“Hey Dad, maybe we can find you a nice, young, horny chick to fuck,” Brenda joked.

“My cock is nothing compared to the looks you two sexy women are getting.”

“Diane, I dare you to go up to that man and ask him to feel your pussy,” Brenda challenged, pointing to their next victim.

“I can’t, he’s talking to a woman,” she protested.

“Why should that matter to us? If you get him to finger your pussy with the woman beside him, then when we continue our walk, I’ll get on my knees and lick your pussy right there,” she grinned. Diane wasn’t about to turn down her sister’s challenge, plus, have her pussy licked in plain view of anyone.


Brenda sat beside Dan on a bench several feet from the path. She proudly displayed her pussy for viewing, noting those who looked between her legs. “All this fun is making my pussy wet and horny for a good fucking from you, Daddy,” Brenda yearned.

She placed her right hand on Dan’s thigh, her fingertips inches away from his semi-hard cock. He took her hand in his and held it against his cock.

Diane adjusted her tits in her top; the nipples were about an inch from popping out.

She strutted over to the couple, who appeared to be in their early forties. “Hi there, can I talk to you for a moment?” Diane asked nervously. A glance, and she noticed them wearing wedding rings.

She propped her sunglasses on top of her head, as Brenda did. The woman, more than the man, was shocked at her scantily-clad appearance.

“Yes, what is it?” She asked. While the man smiled, gazing up and down at this nearly naked beauty, the woman scolded her husband for looking at her.

“You see, I have a problem that I need help with. My pussy is very itchy, and I need you to scratch it for me, please?” She asked, looking at him.

“What? You’ve got to be joking!” The wife exclaimed.

“My pussy needs rubbing, see?” She repeated, this time lifting her skirt several inches, revealing her moistened lips.

“How dare you, you little slut!” The wife shouted.

“What, he never fingered your pussy in public before?” Diane reasoned.

Diane didn’t give the man a chance to answer, placing his right hand between her legs. “That’s it, but my itch is inside my pussy,” she said, guiding two fingers past her lips. He hesitantly fingered her several times before his wife slapped his hand away.

“Why, you fucking little slut!” She accused.

“Thank you for noticing that I am a slut. Maybe you want your turn fingering my pussy too?” Diane dared.

“Get the fuck out of here before I call the police,” the wife warned.

“Aww, now I have to go and find another man, or maybe a woman, to scratch my itchy pussy,” she pouted, walking off. The man raised his fingers to his nose, taking in Diane’s sweet aroma, then tasted it. The wife slapped his face and stormed off in disgust.

Brenda was laughing hard, and Dan covered his mouth; his laugh lines couldn’t hide his snickering as Diane came back and sat dejected. “Next time, make sure the guy is alone,” she joked.


“Come on, Dad, more pussy flashing to do!” Brenda said, standing. “Man, I’ve got to fuck that cock of yours real soon!” She stared wide-eyed at its hardness. They continued along the path, passing an elderly couple walking their little poodle.

“Hi there.” Dan smiled at them, always being courteous to dog owners. They stared at the trio as well and continued.

A few steps further, Diane stopped in the middle of the path. People had to walk around them and stare at the two sexy beauties. “Okay, I showed the man my pussy, now it’s your turn to do your part,” she said, slightly lifting her skirt.

Brenda gave Diane a head-tilting, seductive smile; her eyes locked on her sister’s in defiance. Brenda knelt and immediately began to lick Diane’s pussy. Even Dan was shocked at Brenda’s blatant display of sexual affection for her sister in public. He, along with several others, took some pictures of the two. She stood and proudly kissed her sister.

“Is there anything you won’t do when it comes to sex?” Diane asked, and her challenge to Brenda was fulfilled.

“I’ll try most anything once,” she smiled. They took Dan’s hand and continued.


Partway around the path, there was a little bridge connecting to the beach below them.

“Steve would have us stand here and let the people walking below look up at us and see our bare pussies, just like we’re going to do now,” Brenda remembered.

She took Diane by the hand over to the metal railing and leaned over, slightly looking at the ground below. It didn’t take much body movement to expose more of their beautiful, round asses. Dan stood some distance back, smiling, admiring his daughters along with other passing pedestrians. He took several more pictures, as did many others and felt guilty doing so. Was he as bad as Steve with his daughters?

Brenda widened her stance, feeling her sticky pussy lips part. “Hi!” She said this, waving to people walking below. Of course, they would look up and see two bare pussies above them. She put a hand on Diane’s bare ass and casually rubbed her skin. Brenda turned around, and several more pictures were taken. Diane joined her in posing, then Dan nodded his head and said, “Let’s go.”

“You two really want to create a buzz around here? Start walking along holding hands or put your arms around each other’s hips.”

“Like we’re lesbian sisters, nice sexy idea, Daddy,” Brenda grinned. She immediately took Diane’s right hand, and they walked merrily along the path. A few steps later, they were hugging, their breasts lightly touching. Dan noticed Brenda whispering to Diane.

Further along, they passed a man in his mid-twenties walking a Sheltie dog.

“Hello, nice Sheltie,” he said, smiling at the dog and owner. Dan always appreciated most dog breeds, which made him think of his dead pet, Max. At times, he missed the companionship of a dog in the house. He smiled, fondly remembering how walking Max led him to several sexual encounters with women that he would tell Laura about when he returned home.

The Sheltie sniffed Dan’s left ankle as it passed. “I guess a few people are walking their dogs on a day like today,” Dan commented. Brenda and Diane enjoyed showing their pussy to three more men.


The far end of the path was leading them along a treed area furthest from their picnic area when they noticed a woman approaching, walking a German Shepherd. Dan instantly noted the beauty of this mid-thirties-looking woman, wearing a pink bikini top and white hip-hugging shorts. He raised his eyebrows, appreciating her attractiveness, her short auburn hair, and her slim figure.

As they approached each other, he and the woman made eye contact, exchanging polite smiles. She tried not to be too obvious, glancing down at the noticeable bulge in the front of his shorts; luckily, her sunglasses hid her eyes.

Then she noticed the two women with him barely wearing any clothes, their arms wrapped around each other’s waists.

“Hello there, nice-looking German Shepherd you have,” Dan praised, slowing his walking pace.

“Thank you,” she smiled as the dog sniffed his left ankle. She gave the girls a second quick look, admiring their almost-naked bodies.

After they passed, the big dog turned around unexpectedly, surprising the woman, and trotted back towards Dan. He felt something soft nudge against his left leg and looked down. He stopped, and the dog sat by his left foot.

“Well, hello there, aren’t you well trained?” He grinned, leaning to pat its head.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.