Ghost in the Machine
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sex has always driven the industry, and to compete with other companies as well as out do them, one company has gone the extra step. Virtual reality is the next step, but is it necessarily the correct way to market it? First of two part series.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Robot   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Since Jocelyn planned to stay in the lab, River decided to take advantage of her absence and invited Kate out to dinner. She agreed and when she questioned him as to his wife’s absence he replied with the truth—the truth of Jocelyn working late anyway.

River met Kate at the restaurant, finding her dressed in a black, long sleeved hooded jacket and matching pucker back shorts with four and a half inch platform ankle strap sandals. She is absolutely stung, so stunning that he feels a stirring in his own pants.

“Excuse me, Miss,” he says as he approaches her outside the restaurant. “I noticed you standing out here all alone. Would you care to have dinner with me?”

“I don’t know if my date would like that very much,” she says, turning slowly to face him.

“What, is he more impressive than me?” River asks.

She glances down at his crotch. “I think he might be,” she says dismissively.

“I’m fairly skilled with my hands and some say I got a silver tongue, too,” he offers.

“So is my date,” she says, turning away from him.

“Really?” he asks skeptically.

“Yes, really,” she confirms. “He knows exactly how to make my day.”

“It sounds like he knows just how to please you then,” he says.

“Yeah, he makes me never want anyone else even if he is married.”

“That’s a shame,” River sighs. “Well I guess I better get inside then.”

As he starts to turn toward the entrance Kate grabs him and pulls him toward her instead. He hugs her, his lips instantly going to her neck. He trails his tongue across her lightly and Kate starts to moan. “Oh fuck,” she coos. “You know what that does to me.”

“Yes, I do,” he says briefly before returning to her neck.

Kate pulls his head away then meets his lips with hers, kissing him deeply and pushing her tongue against his. River wraps his hands around her, slipping his hands beneath the jacket.

“You’re start trouble and we haven’t even gone into the restaurant to eat yet,” she whispers as she breaks the kiss.

“Is that a bad thing?” he asks innocently.

“Well it is considering that I’m hungry,” she replies. “And we are in public.”

“I didn’t think that bothered you.” River smiles at her, “We could skip the meal and go straight to dessert.

“It doesn’t bother me, but with you being married, Jocelyn might find out early.” Kate pushes herself away from him and grabs his hand. “Come on,” she demands. “We eat first then we have dessert.”


For River, dinner seemed to last forever. They both ordered light meals to get fed while not taking forever. Jocelyn may be working late in the lab, but she would still be home at some point tonight.

By the time they leave the restaurant, River is aching to touch her again, to feel the warmth of her body. As they drive out of the parking lot, Kate is slipping the zipper of her jacket halfway down and pushes the fabric from her shoulders down to her waist.

“What are you up to?” River asks, stealing a glance at her.

Kate doesn’t answer. She instead reaches up and lets her fingers pass over her nipples. River smiles and reaches out to touch her, but she bats his hand away.

“Worry about driving,” she says.

With a smile still on his face he divides his attention to both the road and her. From the corner of his eye he watches Kate slip her pucker back shorts down ever so slightly. She turns in her seat so that she is facing River. He turns his head to look at her just as she arches back a little and slips her hand inside the shorts. Her mouth falls open as her fingers find her nether lips.

“Oh fuck River,” she coos. “I’m already so wet.”

He turns his eyes back to the road and reaches out to touch her bare leg. Again she slaps his hand away. “I said watch the road,” she admonishes him. “That includes keeping your hands on the wheel.”

He looks at her with pleading eyes.

“Don’t worry, you’re going to get to touch soon enough,” she says with a coy smile.

Kate then moves her hand to her chest and pinches a nipple. River notices her fingers moving inside her shorts rubbing her clit.

“Should I put a finger in,” she asks suddenly. River nods wordlessly. Kate lets out a sigh as she slips a finger into her pussy. “I’ve needed this since you left the meeting room this morning. I’ve purposely kept from touching myself all day.”

River looks at her with a smile. He wants nothing more than to pull off the side of the road and plunge his hard, throbbing cock into her.

Kate moves her hand from her shorts. She brings her fingers to her mouth and licks them. “Mmm,” she moans. “Would you like some, too?”

She leans toward him and moves her fingers to his lips but before his tongue can reach them, she pulls her hand back. River is left with only the scent of her pussy lingering in the air.

“Now that’s just not fair,” he groans as he shifts in his seat. His raging cock is pressing hard against his jeans, making it a little uncomfortable for him.

“Life isn’t fair,” she bites back seductively. He watches as her fingers disappear right back into her shorts. She gasps and her head falls back. “But maybe there is something I can do to make it fairer for you.”

Kate removes her hand from her shorts and twists to get on her knees. She pushes her shorts down past her thighs and then leans against River’s shoulder and kisses his cheek. “Make sure you keep your eyes on the road,” she reminds him as her hand drops between his legs to squeeze his cock through the material. She begins moving her hand up and down the length of his cock.

“Well, that’s a start,” he groans. He slides his arms around her and pulls her against him. His hand slips down her back, across her bare ass. Kate tries to wiggle away from him, but he holds her tight.

“I’m in control here,” she mutters.

“Normally,” he quickly counters as he slides his fingers down her lips. “But not right now.”

“Fuck yes,” she hisses.

He turns his fingers, plastering them with her juices. Kate squeezes his cock harder while trying to rub his balls. Then suddenly he thrusts two fingers inside her pussy. Kate hisses in his ear ad she digs her nails into his shoulder. Soon her hisses turn to loud moans as he struggles to wiggle his fingers inside her while staying on the road.

The feeling is so extreme that she loses focus and her head falls to his lap. As she gasps for breath, he pulls his fingers out of her.
“Why the fuck did you stop?” she instantly demands as she looks u at River.

“I see someone doesn’t like to be teased,” he answers with a sly smile spread across his face.

“True enough,” she says, retuning his smile.

“I have a feeling this isn’t going to stop you.”

Kate smiles even wider. “For tonight at least. I can’t guarantee anything beyond that.”

To emphasize her promise, she fumbles with his jeans. Once they are undone, River lifts himself up enough for her to pull both them and his boxers down. Because of the confines of the seat and steering wheel, she is only able to pull them just over his ass but it is more than enough for Kate needs.

She licks her lips and murmurs, “Goddamn I love this cock.” She lowers her head into his lap and takes the head of his hard cock between her lips.

River sighs as his hand slips back down her back. He pushes his fingers slowly inside her again. As Kate takes more of him in her eager mouth, he moves his fingers faster and with more vigor. She begins to grunt as she receives each thrust. Her juices easily coat his fingers within moments.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.