Ghost in the Machine - Cover

Ghost in the Machine

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sex has always driven the industry, and to compete with other companies as well as out do them, one company has gone the extra step. Virtual reality is the next step, but is it necessarily the correct way to market it? First of two part series.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Robot   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

“Well that took longer than I thought it would,” Jocelyn says a frown marring her face as her husband walks into the lab.

“Yeah,” he answers with a sigh. “She wanted to run over everything and then a second time.”

“As if everything wasn’t already covered,” Jocelyn scoffs. “What the hell is up with that?”

He smiles at her. “She is the boss.” River tries to add as much irritation as he can to his tone and fro his wife’s annoyed shrug, he believes it is enough to convince her.

Without another word, Jocelyn turns and walks to the other end of the lab. River watches her take a seat in front of one of the computers and begin punching a few keys. After a few seconds a model simulation appears on the screen and stars to rotate. His eyes drop down her back to settle on her ass.

She has such a great ass.

River smirks. He has only been married to Jocelyn for a year now, but his future—his desire future—isn’t on the same course as hers. No, his desired future is right on track with Kate’s. She has the money, the company, the houses and the cars. Once this project is up and running, she’ll have more and if River does everything right, so will he. With a devilish smile, he turns and heads for his station and for the android creation, Pandora.

The first, and to date only, artificial lifeform is housed inside a female chassis, modeled after a classically beautiful blonde woman.

“Good Morning River,” she says pleasantly.

“Same to you Pandora,” he replies. “I’m sure you’re caught up on all the details of this morning’s meeting.”

“I downloaded everything sir,” she informs him. “I understand that Jocelyn plans to use the VR systems developed by Lucy Dermont to break the code.”

“That is correct,” he says with a smile.

“But how is that going to help?” the android asks as her face takes on a puzzled look.

“Jocelyn believes that a digital approach to virtual reality will allow a bypass into the files.”

“I was not made aware of this. It has not been logged.” Pandora’s face moves from questioning to what appears to be anger. “Why was I not made aware of this?”

River chuckles lightly and he points at the machine. “That’s it.” He claps his hands together. “That is what we are hoping to achieve. Your design, you’re artificial intelligence design is what we want.”

“You have not answered my question,” the lovely blonde robot says.

“I personally think anger and impatience could be kept out of the system, but that’s not for me to decide,” River says. Then he frowns at her. “It was kept off the books as per Kate’s orders.”

“So why the whole ordeal about Jocelyn having my help to crack it?” she asks.

A slight smile creeps onto his face. “Don’t ask me,” he says. “Maybe you should ask Kate or even Jocelyn.”

“I will do that,” Pandora says with a shake of her head. She turns around and stomps off for the lab’s exit.

River chuckles to himself as he watches the android leave. “That damn robot is worse than a woman,” he says under his breath.”


By the time the day has ended, the lab staff have all gone home, including the disgruntled android. When Pandora came back, she didn’t say anything about her meeting with Kate nor did she bring the subject up to Jocelyn. Instead, she worked between the two scientists on whatever tasks they needed her for. The android was the last to leave, giving over the empty lab to Jocelyn and River.

River is busy with a few notes when he suddenly feels his wife’s presence. He looks over his shoulder and smiles at her. “Is it that time already?” he asks.

“It is late and dinner would be nice, but that can wait,” she answers.

“Wait for what?”

“A celebration,” she says smiling. Jocelyn grabs his hand and pulls at him.

River smiles and laughs a little. “What is this all about?” he asks as he allows her to pull him to his feet.

She pushes him back against the desk, then moves her hands down to his belt and unbuckles it quickly.

“What are you doing?” he asks. “We can’t do this here in the lab.”

“And why can’t we?” she asks. “It’s not like anyone is still around.” She kisses his neck as she pushes his pants and boxers, and lets them drop to his ankles.

“If Kate finds out she’ll...” he starts to say before he is cut off by Jocelyn’s finger pressing against his lips.

“Shhh,” she coos softly.

She lets her hands fall to the bottom of his shirt. Deftly, she pushes up to his neck and trails her tongue down to his nipple. He tries to put his arms around her, but she pushes away his hands and then bites his nipple.

‘Fuck,” he groans.

“Well then, keep your fucking hands to yourself,” she says to him with a mischievous grin.

River’s cock stiffens against Jocelyn’s skin as she slowly drops to her knees. She licks and kisses her way down River’s belly and moves her hands between his legs at the same time. One hand begins to stroke his cock while the other cups his balls. She inches her face closer watching his cock harden, her hot breath caressing his smooth flesh.

Jocelyn is horny. Her body pulsates with anticipation. Her nipples are rock hard and she can feel wetness growing between her smooth thighs. She swallows audibly and takes the head of his cock between her lips. She then begins using both hands to stroke his shaft.

River groans at the sensation.

Jocelyn quickly attacks his cock with her mouth, taking as much of him as she can and holding it there for several seconds as her hands continue their work. She lets the cock slip out until just the head remained inside and then forces herself to take him even deeper.

River gasps each time she goes down on him. She begins stroking him faster and harder. She takes her mouth off his cock and pants, “Give me your load.” Her mouth opens wide and swallows his cock deep once more, holding it there as his body starts to trembles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.